Planet Moor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds harsh, but effective" Lorie said.

Perry barely remembered sliding into his bed.

Perry woke the next morning, he got up. Man, he was hungry; he went into the bathroom and washed up a little. Back in the bedroom, Perry found some clean clothes and got dressed. He walked out into the livingroom; Lorie and Reka were at the kitchen table.

"Good morning" Perry said.

"Morning, try mid-afternoon" Reka said.

"How long did I sleep?" Perry asks.

"Well, you meet with the system leaders in about two hours. They agreed to wait on you, since you did free them." Reka said.

"Two days, I slept for two days. I need to eat then shower. Where is this meeting being held? Perry asked.

"The meet is here on the Eluchenn, the crew has prepared the training room. You shower and shave, while I fix you some food. Hem and eggs ok" Lorie said.

"Hem, what the hell is hem?" Perry asks.

"It is ham, just spelled differently." Lorie said.

"The eggs are chicken eggs right?" Perry asks.

"Yes, most of their food here is the same things we eat on Earth." Lorie said.

Perry went back to the bathroom and shaved. Reka came in smiling, "Would you like me to soap you up?"

"I would, but I don't have time to follow through. So not this time, I appreciate the thought; maybe next time both of you can join me in the shower." Perry said.

"No time for a full session but enough time for me to do this." Reka said as she lowered herself to her knees. She soaped his cock and balls, after rinsing them off, she took his cock into her mouth. Perry stood there back against the wall. Reka's tongue glided across the head of this dick, it felt so good to Perry. She moved her head back and forth on his dick. Perry moaned with the pleasure. He put on hand on her head to hold her still as he forced his cock deeper into her throat. She hummed on his cock, while lightly squeezing his balls. This went on for some time; Perry finally felt the load building pressure. He grabbed both hand full of hair, thrusting his cock into her mouth he came. Reka swallowed hard trying to keep it all in her mouth. She licked her lips and scraped her chin with her fingers catching what little got away and sucking her fingers clean.

"That should calm you a little before your speech." Reka said.

"Yea, that took the edge off. Thank you." Perry said.

By the time, Perry had shaved, showered and eaten; it was time to go to the meeting. Perry walked into the room, there must have been a thousand people sitting at the tables. They all stood clapping and cheering. Perry turned and left the room.

12