Planet Moor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you think you can do this without force?" Joey asks.

"No, that is why this ship will be weaponized. I am going to have a new fleet built also. Planet sized ships, battleplanets, if we start building to explore the galaxy. The people will have too much to worry about then fighting among themselves. To do this we will mine asteroids and dead planets for ores and we will do all the work in space. The sixteen planets will be returned to their natural state. We know that there are other humans out there. Let's build a fleet to go see them and to protect them. We will offer them our protection just because we can. If we do they will join us, in the quest. The more planets that join the stronger we become. We will build battleplanets till we can't find the ore to mine. I don't see that becoming a problem for some time." Perry said.

"If we open up to the galaxy, what if we run into a more powerful force, one that doesn't want to join?" Lorie asks.

"If we can we write a peace contract with them and leave them alone. If we can't have peace with them, then we try to hold our own against them. I am praying that most civilizations will be peaceful." Perry said.

"Fine, but back to the ship. I am not going to set here on this planet playing Emperor. I want to explore. I am not blind anymore, I am not a crippled old man, I maybe old but my body is young again as are all of you. We are trained and experienced fighters, in war and life. Now we use that knowledge to help others and expand our futures, our group along with the crew and say one thousand guards. We can handle anything. If we have a ship built to handle that many warriors and their families. A ship to give them a life aboard it and the hope of raising their family in style, they will be there for us." I said.

"A thousand guard, that many will be a small army, why that many soldiers?" Joey asks.

"They will all be trained to operate different parts of the ship. Trained to operate and repair it, they will also, if not all already be trained to pilot fighters for attacking and for defense of the ship. Each will belong to the Imperial Elite Royal Guard, my personal guard, only the most highly trained and experienced soldiers will be picked, but more on the later. I keep getting off the ship subject. So between us, the ship's current crew and the Elite, we will need three thousand living spaces of varying sizes. I was going to say that the guard with families will be pick after the singles, but guards with families will fight harder if their own families are involved. So we will have the ship built for a thousand guards, each with a family of six. We can also put multipliable singles in one compartment. If single members of the crew or the guard become involved and start a family we will have quarters for them." Perry said.

"We should set several apart for private time. If a married couple or several of wives start arguing, we will have somewhere they can go cool off. We will need guest quarters single and family." Reka said.

"That was included in the three thousand, I figured twenty-five hundred members, give three quarters of them families. That should be plenty of quarters for us, crew, guard and guest." Perry said.

"Sir, we are here, this is the shuttle builder's office." Jake said.

We went in, the woman behind the desk let her boss know we was here. He came out introducing himself, "I am Gary Panite, and I build shuttles, the best shuttles in the system. Your Highness, I understand you're looking for a custom shuttle. I have a few designs you might like. If you all will come this way to the conference room, I can show you with the video graphics on the big screen." He said and led us into a large room with a large table with chairs. He picked up a remote and brought up a picture of a shuttle on the screen. Several hours later I had picked out the shuttle I wanted and had made the modifications to it that I wanted. The front looked like the cabs of two semi tractors welded together side by side. From there back it fanned out into the cargo bay which on the bottom was as wide as three semi-trailers, then on top two more trailers centered over them, then one trailer. These are without the axles and tires. The whole of the outside surface was faceted with no straight line more than a foot long; this would trick other ships sensors and there could not detect it. It was fully armored and weaponized.

"Is that the shuttle you want?" Gary asks.

"Yes, can you paint it any color I want?" Perry asks.

"Yes, we can. What color would you like?" Gray asks.

"Metal-flake black," Perry said.

"I am not sure what that is?" Gary said.

Perry pulled out his pad out and pulled up a picture of a metal-flake black Mustang. Perry showed him the picture.

"That, yea, we have that, we call it metal-shaved black. It will be a good look on the shuttle but a little hard to hide." He said.

He looked at his watch, "I am sorry, but I have..." He looked at his pad checking his appointments, "with you, Joey." He said with a puzzled look.

"We are supposed to meet with the owner of Garnite Space Tech and Craft." Joey said.

"Well, looks like I am pulling double duty today, since I own both companies. I can handle that from here if you wish. I can have a meal brought in and we can eat while we go over what you need in a Spacecraft." He said.

"That would be great; I think it would save all of us the trouble of re-locating just to change the subject." Perry said.

"Ok," he said, "I will have the lunchroom send up seven meals and drinks for everyone."

He took our orders and gave them to his assistant who took them out and returned in a minute or two. We had already started by viewing pictures of medium sized ships.

"The ship will have to house three thousand families ranging from a single person up to sixty people in one unit. The families with children will need the master bedroom separate from the children's area. I know that a family with sixty people in it is rare but if I need it, I want it there and ready. The crew and military will be mixed together; there are a total of: one thousand one hundred and twenty-five crew on our ship now plus families. I am looking at a thousand guard plus families. The crew total we know, the guard total we won't know till we have picked them. That is already started." Perry said.

Gary started plugging numbers into his pad and worked it a few seconds. "I can work it so the units are adjustable with the living, kitchen and master bedroom will be the same size in all the compartments, it will be the kid's rooms that will need to be adjustable. I can set up a certain number of each, so many for two, four, up to twenty-four children. There shouldn't be to many with twenty-four children, but there will be ten units that large. You can always put a smaller family in them; they can use the extra room, rooms for storage or something." He said.

"Good, now for the captain's and my two friends here, they will need their own space. I want the top deck of the ship for my quarters. It will be of palace quality as will theirs. If you can arrange the next deck down for them, that would be good. Joey and Jake are my right hand and left hand. They have my word and trust, if they order it in my name, it better be done. That is why their quarters are just as important as mine, as for the captain; well he is the captain of the ship it stands that his be just as good. If you have to use two decks put Joey and Jake on the deck below mine and give the captain the space he needs on the next deck down to the front of the ship near the bridge." I said.

"Gary, do you go anywhere unarmed?" I ask.

"I don't carry anything but a pocketknife." He said.

"I stood up, "Decloak weapons." What appeared shocked Gary? Perry said, "Cloak weapons" and sat back down. "Gary, I am glad you feel comfortable without weapons. I can't go there; I have made a few enemies here already. If I went without weapons or guards, I wouldn't make the morning. I tell you true, if I could I wouldn't even carry a pocketknife. I can conceal my weapons without thought." Perry said.

"That works for me; you are paying the builder to build what you want. All the modifications will cost extra, so I will follow your orders. I will need to get some financing up front to buy materials; I don't have that much on hand." He said.

"Gary, you are telling me you don't have enough material on hand to build this ship." Perry said.

"No, what I mean is, I will need one or two of each weapon systems to be able to adapt the hull design to hide them. Financing for the modification is going to run high with the number and versions you have ordered. The hyper-drive system will be the most costly; the system you want will drive this ship faster and farther than any ship its size. You should be able to cover a thousand light-years in an hour instead of a day. Why you need that I can't imagine?" Gary said.

"Gary, just how big is your operation? How many dry-docks do you have? And how big is the largest?" Perry asks.

"Between my two companies, I have twenty space-docks? I am the largest ship builder in the system." Gary said.

"I want some ships built; they will be the largest ship you have ever built." Perry said. I picked up my tablet, and pulled up the design of the ship I drew. I pushed it across the table to him. He looked at it.

"That is large, it looks like a planet." He said.

"Yea, I want it to support itself and the people on it. It will have weapons that will reach into space from the surface; it will have one main weapon that I will work out with the weapon guys. For now I need you to start building space-docks large enough to handle the job. I also need more mining ships and cargo ships; the mining industry is going to a larger scale." Perry said. "I want you to subcontract jobs, I want every ship builder in the system working on this, hire who you need, as many as you need. We are going to need ships."

"Wow, I will be in control of the shipbuilding for all of these projects." He said.

"Yes, but don't let it go to your head. This is to benefit everybody in the business. Their companies will receive the same pay you do. You personally will get a little extra for organizing it. You will report to Me, Joey or Jake." Perry said.

"Ok, I think I can do that. I will get your personal ships start immediately. He said.

"Great, keep us up on the projects. I think it time to part ways for the day. Get me an estimate of the funds you will need for the materials and I will see that you get them." Perry said.

The group left the building, it was dark, and it had been a long day. They went to the Eluchenn, Jake and Joey's families had been moved there because Jake and Joey were to be close to Perry at all times. The system's new government thought they had spies with Perry but they didn't. Jake and Joey were loyal to Perry. They all went to their quarters. Reka and Lorie were just ahead of Perry, he was tired, and they both looked like they were beat. Perry checked the corridor, no one in sight.

"Who's up for some fun tonight?" I ask.

They both stopped, he stopped.

"Hey, just asking, I am not really thinking about it, too much." Perry said.

They turned, looking at each other than towards me. Perry smiled at them, "Ladies, what the hell? I didn't ask you to kill each other. I just ask you both for a little."

They turned back and kept walking.

"You make us sit through that meeting for almost ten hours, with only one meal. Now you want sex, I don't think so." Reka said.

"You need to eat first?" He asks with a smile.

They didn't even slow down, they walked up to the door, it opened they went in, Perry walked in behind them.

"Are you hungry? The refrigerator is stocked; I could fix you a meal." Perry said.

"Hem and eggs would be nice." Lorie said, "but still no sex as of yet."

Perry made drop biscuits, hem and eggs over easy with a glass of milk for each of them. They eat and Perry cleared the table, he just rinsed the dishes and put them in the washer. Reka and Lorie were still sitting at the table. Perry stopped to watch them for a moment, and then he walked over and kissed each one and said, "Good night, I am going to bed." He went into the bedroom, stripped, took a shower and went to bed. They still hadn't come into the bedroom.

Perry awoke the next morning with Reka on his right and Lorie on his left. Perry kiss each of them on the forehead and got up, nature was calling. He let them sleep, Perry went out into the kitchen, he made coffee and waited for it to brew, and when it was ready Perry poured a cup and sat at the table thinking. He was about half way through the cup of coffee when Lorie came out in just her bright pink panties.

"Nice view this morning." Perry said.

She smiled, "You like it."

"It would be better if Reka was in it." Perry said.

"Did someone say my name?" Reka ask as she stepped into the room wearing what was left of an old yellow t-shirt that glowed against her dark skin, the shirt was ragged and full of slashed holes leaving covering in the right places. She wandered up to Lorie and kissed her. They lingered for a while enjoying what they had. Perry stood and walked to them, "Ladies, I am sorry that things got boring yesterday, that is going to happen now. Being in this position of power has its bad time as well as its good times."

I kissed each one of them, kissing one then the other. Slowly the kisses got longer and longer, turning more sensual with each kiss. Soon I was kissing and licking my way down each of their necks to their chests. I had them standing face to face that way all I had to do was turn my head to reach their bodies. I sucked the nipples of each woman, they were both moaning, Reka had removed the t-shirt and was stand there naked. I slid my hand down her front to her crotch; I pushed my hand between her legs, finding her wetness spreading. Her clit was puffed out and hard as a rock. I fingered the button pulling another louder moan from her. She was running one hand along my spine and the other hand was mussing my hair.

I left that hand between her legs and turned to Lorie; the hand on her slid down her front and found the trimmed bush between her legs. I rubbed her labia, spreading it to expose her clit. My fingers found the nub, hard and ready. I flicked a finger over it. She growled out a low murmur. I knelt between them, I buried my face into Lorie's pussy, and she spread her legs wide as she could without falling. I licked at that sweet flow of honey juice coming from her. She groaned as I pushed three fingers into her cunt. She stood there afraid to move for fear of losing her balance and falling, I held her there for the fun of it. The torture she was enduring for my pleasure, thrilled me, knowing they would suffer to please me. I sucked her clit and licked her twat till she had come several times. She was starting to grow weaker. I continued to finger her cunt. I moved my lips to Reka's clit; I sucked it between my lips and flicked the button with my stiff tongue. Reka sucked air and gasped at the sensation. My fingers still in her hole forcing themselves in and out of her pussy. Reka was so close to coming; I pulled her right to the edge then just stopped. She cried, "Noooo, what the hell? Why did you stop? Please let me come."

I smiled at her, I returned to her clit. She whimpered and wiggled her hips at my touch. I felt Lorie move and Reka catch her as she collapsed. Lorie righted herself and the two kissed each other. I didn't mind them kissing and holding each other, in fact I enjoyed knowing that they would do that. As Reka started to come on my fingers, I pulled my lips away. Finger fucking both of them stand one on each side of me, they moaned and fought to stay standing. I finger fucked them for what seem like forever, but was only about fifteen minutes. There was pussy juices running down the inter-thighs of both women, their cum was glistening on their legs as I licked it up. They both knew what was coming next; I stood and guided each of them to the table in the dining room. I bend them both over the table side by side and tied them down to the table. The table had six legs so I could fasten their legs solid, I attached a rope to their outside wrist to the other side of the table and the wrists on the inside I tied together and attach them to the center leg on the opposite side of the table. Now I was ready to fuck them till I dropped.

To be continued......

12