Planet Nine-Nine-Nine

Story Info
An Allurian stripper falls fast, for her Zentarian client.
6.7k words
9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Planet Nine-Nine-Nine ./\

It's another typical evening on Planet Nine-Nine-Nine. The deep purple sky is ablaze with billions of stars and illuminated with three moons...one swirling with creamy purple tones, one that's light blue and another that's pink. The intelligent alien species that appear to be as multifaceted in appearance as snow flakes, are bustling about the seedy, tainted looking streets of a futuristic metropolis. There are many establishments and neon lit, floating signs, advertising many licentious offerings.

Virtual reality sex? They have that. Sex with androids? They have that, too. In fact, this whole world is a place that caters to whatever sleazy desires one could ever imagine but with a futuristic twist. They even have sex slaves. But you can only gain excess to the more illicit, sex adventures through underground connections and word of mouth. But unfortunately for Angelh'ra (Angel-huh-rah) or 'Angel' for short, it's just another monotonous day of dancing and catering to the customers at the strip club she's been working at for the past year now. The place is called Club Heavy Metal, Six-Six-Six...

At least this club's one of the better ones. But there's a few things every strip club for males on this world, has in common. They reek of all kinds of odors and sweat from all the arousal in the room and all the male's walking or sitting around have hard-ons in their pants.

Also, this place, like all the others that cater only to males, is always overflowing to the brim with the most hideous, repulsive looking beings that have ever walked the face of existence. They all can range anywhere from three feet tall, to seven feet (any taller and they go to other clubs for taller beings). There've been times when Angel's seen beings with erections as big as a Glogat's (Glow-gaht's, her world's version of a horse).

Thank the universe she doesn't have to fuck them considering she's only five-foot-five and has only taken cocks no bigger than medium sized...all from boyfriends or dildos though. It's not that there's any taboos on her world about sleeping around and it's almost impossible to catch diseases because of the advanced medicinal technology that exists throughout the galaxy. But she's rarely found it exciting or worthwhile. Most of the partners she's had just haven't been very good or even good to work with despite most being quite handsome.

After reflecting on past memories of sexual unfulfillment, a little longer, her attention is brought back to where she currently is...waiting backstage for her name to be called so she can put on her usual strip show.

She traces the sides of her narrow waist and curvy hips with her hands.

'I hope these new duds I bought from the Instralator, brings in the credits.'

It's indeed, a sexy get-up...very futuristic looking with iridescent pants and a stomach baring top that hugs her like a second skin. She also has on some space-age platforms so dangerous, they could pop a planet like a balloon.

she finally hears her name being announced, up front.

As her heart races, she sighs before thinking, 'Here we go.'

While she struts down the run way, she enticingly shakes her hips, dances, gestures to the audience and does other things to entertain her them. She gets to the front which is a stage. She immediately starts seductively stripping away her clothes while scanning the room to get an idea of how many times she's gonna have to force vomit back down her throat while giving some of these poor, ugly saps, lap-dances.

At first, she sees the usual types in the room. But then, her eyes freeze and her breath becomes trapped in her lungs.

'Wow...he's so beautiful... Why is he here of all places...? And he's a Zentarian, too...this isn't good...'

She realizes that she's stopped dancing and is simply staring at a humanoid that appears to be about six feet tall with a lean, muscular frame; very long, white hair; eyes as blue as a blue star; skin like a very light beige with traces of pink or the color ivory and pointy ears.

She feels her cheeks growing as hot as suns.

The male smiles at her and her cheeks grow hotter.

She stares a little longer, before her eyes jerk away from him and she continues to dance and strip.

As she tries to suppress the urge to grin while continuing to feel the breathtaking male's eyes on her, she thinks, 'I already know the other girls have been checking him out. It's very rare we get ones like him around here. I wonder if he's been serviced, yet. Maybe, he'll give me a high score and summon me, after this.'

'I can't believe it... She's the one...'

As the male keeps staring at Angel, he realizes that no female has made him feel this sprung, in a long time and an Allurian female, of all creatures... He's usually very hard to please. He would be when all kinds of humanoid females, are constantly flinging themselves at him.

He's never been one to bed lots of females (with Allurians being at the top of his list...) or go to strip clubs for that matter. In fact, he's a little pompous and uptight...at least that's what his friends always tell him. But despite his regal, celestial countenance, he's still a warrior at heart and a Zentarian one at that. That's why he'd rather be in space in a fighter-spaceship or on some exotic world, fighting battles that gets his adrenalin pumping, than sexing some strange female who's being paid to be with him (that's so beneath him).

But his comrades have been nettling him, forever to come to Planet Nine-Nine-Nine.

"You're always so tense, Sirius. Planet Nine-Nine-Nine will loosen you up, for sure," they tease.

He just rolls his eyes. They're wrong about him. He's learned a long time ago, to be very careful about who he drops his guard around. But he's capable of being more easygoing and fun when his intuition tells him, it'll be alright to do so.

As Angel plays with her large, plump breasts and pinches her perky nipples, he feels his dark blue, unitard pants growing tighter around his crouch. For most of the night, the handsome male's done nothing but glower, crinkle his nose, blandly and disgustedly roll his eyes, pull back his chin and gorge himself on alcohol to drown out his frustration, regret and boredom as female after female, failed to spark his fancy, even a little.

But now as if hypnotized, he uses the club device in his hand to give Angel a few credits. He remains transfixed by the gorgeous, humanoid female with hazel green eyes, dreads that flow down to her butt and brown skin that shimmers with gold and red undertones. Then after a final spin on a neon blue, stripper pole, her full, round ass bounces in his vision as she sashays off the stage.

Once she gets to the back, she takes a moment to go to the bathroom and clean up. She steps into a stall which is a machine that does everything for you, from zapping whatever outfit you select, onto your body, to bathing you with robotic hands, if you choose.

After inputting what she wants it to do, it gets to work bathing her, reapplying her make-up and doing other things. Then it zaps a Jetson like, iridescent bikini outfit with an elaborately designed top, onto her along with some fantastically designed, chunky, high-heeled shoes with out-of-this-world, light patterns in it.

Once she steps out, she's refreshed and ready to go to her kiosk to find out who's summoned her, her scores and everything else.

After she gets in front of her screen, she places a circular contraption around her head which reads her mind. Pictures of all the males in the club, finally pop up, starting with the ones who gave her the highest scores along with the most credits.

"Hmmm," she utters as her gaze drifts down the screen.

Her eyes arrive at the scrumptious male who grinned at her.

'Oh my galaxies! Out of everybody, he gave me the highest score...and so many credits...and he summoned me...! Hm. 'Sirius.'

She swoons.

'Even his name is so dreamyyy... Fuck him bein' a Zentarian! I ain't evuh been able tuh resist a hottie like that...! Risky but...'

She lightheartedly shrugs.

"Oh well..."

"Eeee!" she excitedly cries under her breath as she does a little, childlike dance.

She doesn't waste one more second scanning through all the other humdrum males on the screen.

Instead, after rushing away, it isn't long before she eyes him and is standing before him.

But once she gets there, it turns out there's another girl there, too. Also, to make matters worse, it's Rizin (RIZ-in)...the only female in the club that gets as much attention as her along with her ultimate rival... They get along fine when she's not plotting against and competing with her which is pretty much, all the time...

The other female senses that Angel's there, after the sexy male's eyes slide away from her.

The female with small but perky breasts, a round, petite rear and threads that display her curvy thighs, long legs and hugs her in all the right places, rotates around before shamelessly mad-dogging Angel with her light-blue eyes.

She conceitedly uses her hand to flip some of her green grass shaded tresses.

"AngelH'ORA, what are you doing here?" she asks in the most sickeningly sweet tone while purposely rhyming her name with the word "whore."

'You can act all 'sweet' and shit if you want, you blue, fork tongued snake but we all know the truth.'

Angel gives Rizin a mocking, snarky look before flashing away from her and towards the male patron.

She gives him her hand and he awkwardly shakes it.

"Hi. My name is Angelh'ra but you can call me Angel. I saw that you gave me a high score and I wanted to know if you'd like me to serve you, tonight?"

He stares at her for a moment before his gaze slides back over to Rizin...then back to her.

Finally, he says while still watching the hazel-eyed female, "Um. Yuh-yes. I'd like that...beautiful name by the way."

A closed grin melts onto her face as she bashfully gazes down.

"Oh, why thank you. I really like your na..."

Rizin is visibly fuming.

"Yuh stupid wench! Always clit-blocking me! I was here, first, you bitch! You only beat me by ten points! Doesn't mean he wanted YOU! If it wasn't for those fuckin' laboratory grown breasts and ass you weren't born with, either! Not everyone has enough credits to spend on fake parts like you, hussy!"

"Rizin! Just stop it!" Angel finally retorts.

She goes on.

"Ugh. There you go with your nasty, deceitful ways. You know damned well my parts are real. If he'd said he wanted you, you know I wouldn't act this way. Why do you want to serve a man that doesn't want you to, anyway? Makes no sen..."

Rizin's arm shoots up as she points at her with her finger adorned with a manicured fingernail.

"Shut it, AnWHORA! I've been suffering this whole week, getting the grossest men cuz so many of the better ones wanted you! Ugh, I'm sick of it!"

"Uuum. But that's not my fault, Rizin. I don't control who wants to spend time with me. Listen honey, I don't wanna argue with you. How 'bout we just..."

"Aye, Rizin?! Is that your name?!"

The grayish-blue skinned female freezes while her eyes grow large as her shapely lips, painted midnight purple, push out.

With her hand daintily lifted and her wrist bent, she turns towards the voice before spotting another very handsome male with green hair and grayish-blue skin just like her's along with azure blue eyes.

Now that he has her attention, he chuckles.

"You can serve me, if you'd like!"

She stares at him for a moment before giving him a saucy, contemptuous look.

The male's eyes grow large as he pulls his chin back in humorous shock.

That's when she sassily and dismissively turns away from him.

The cutie the girl's are fighting over, waves at the other male.

"Hah. Hey, Toren! How yuh doin' over there?!"

"Oh, great Sirius! Uuuh. I'm sorry to interrupt you guys! But I saw your little dilemma and thought I'd make things easier on you!"

"Oh, look Rizin! He's really hot and he's a Narcissisian just like you," Angel teasingly says.

"Shaddup. I'm a Raelian, skank," she sulkily retorts with arms folded.

At this point, Angel sighs before throwing her hands up.

"You know what? Forget it. I'll go to him. I'm done with this."

As a mischievous grin, secretly drifts onto Rizin's face, the pale haired male starts looking panicked as Angel whirls in the other male's direction.

"Whuh-whuh. Wait!"

He grabs her arm as she's taking off.

Rizin gasps before a wounded, trembling scowl flashes onto her face.

"Alright, fine!" she squeaks before storming off towards the male who called out to her.

'Sirius' inwardly breathes a sigh of relief and even though she doesn't understand why, so does Angel, herself.

They watch until Rizin has reached Sirius's friend and is apologizing for her earlier, rude behavior along with introducing herself to him.

"Have fun 'T'!" Sirius tells his bud while giving him a humorous, telling look.

Toren chuckles.

"Thanks Sir,' you too, bro!"

After he turns away, Sirius turns to face Angel.

They stare at each other for a moment before Angel gazes down with her cheeks feeling as if they're on fire.

"So..."

She nervously laughs and fidgets with her hands behind her back while cringing at how unusually self-conscious, she feels.

"What is it, you'd like me to do for you, today?"

She folds half her lower lip between her teeth.

"Sirius..."

She continues, "I do lap dances. Private strip shows with just me or with another girl...and happy endings for a little extra (she doesn't do those but he's so sexy, it just kind-of slipped out)."

He remains quiet for a moment and she starts feeling nervous.

He leans back into a dominant pose in his chair that exposes his bulge.

"Well...I've never had a lap-dance before...maybe I'll try that..."

'Aaaw, man. I was hopin' he'd say the happy ending...but I can't believe I'm gonna get to rub my booty on all that yumminess...I think I've died and went to the next realm.'

She covers her mouth while softly giggling to herself.

She gazes up at him.

"Well, alright then. Follow me," she concludes before her gaze flashes back down.

As she leads, she holds his hand while he trails behind her and his eyes wolfishly drink in her ample bottom. Soon, they arrive inside of a private, dimly lit room in the back of the club and once the door has been shut, he ends up sitting down on a floating, cushiony couch covered with a velvety, purple tented material.

Not long after that, Angel sits down on top of him, straddling his thighs while facing him.

Sirius finds himself swallowing hard and his heart races in anticipation like a spaceship through a wormhole as he subconsciously inhales her intoxicating scent.

She enticingly whispers close to his plush, rosy mouth, "So, since this is your first time, I need tuh tell yuh how this goes... No touching allowed and I need yuh to keep your legs spread for me, so I can access your jewels and crown."

Following that, Angel starts working on her special client and considering he was already sporting a massive boner when they got in there, it isn't long before his breathing is chaotic and frantic and he's groaning and moaning in ecstasy.

She repeatedly swirls her bikini covered pussy against his beating, painfully swollen cock. She also gets up and swirls her juicy ass against him along with dancing for him. She alternates between swirling her ass and rubbing her center against his bloated dick. She grinds into it. She thrusts up against it.

He also expresses himself in the sleaziest ways, within the movements of his body, the faces he creates and the naughty things he says. All of this betrays his ethereal appearance. His desire to come is so intense...so carnivorous...she can taste it and feel it in her bones.

She further feels herself pouring as her clit, achingly throbs with the mind-blowing sight of his glorious features; his firm, rippling muscles along with the sound of his baritone voice that vibrates her core.

After she strips off her top, he watches her juicy titties, taut nipples, succulent ass and mesmerizing face and he grows harder. He listens to her fragile whimpers and other vocalizations as she grinds and thrusts up against him some more and it starts feeling as if his cock is a quasar beam.

Her scent. Her touch. The way her magnificent body trembles against him. The way she takes his sensitive, elfin ear into her full, moist mouth. Bites it. Nibbles it. Suckles it. The way she digs her fingers and nails into his hair and scalp...kisses and suckles his neck...rubs her voluptuous, bouncing melons against his rock-hard chest and even harder, tender nipples...drives him completely delirious with lust.

It makes him want to dominate her. Pull her hair. Do very filthy, brutal things to her squishy tunnel with his stiff cock until she's screaming, as if he'd just murdered her and squirting her feminine release all over his veiny hardness.

Then finally, while she's imagining with such urgency that he's deep inside of her, Angel starts vigorously and wildly grinding, thrusting and swirling her slick cunt and drenched panties up against his fat cock and unitard soaked with his pre-cum.

As he's imagining Angel gushing and clenching against his pulsating manhood, it isn't long before Sirius is savagely howling in rapture, squirting load after load of his cream that he hasn't released in weeks, inside of his skin-tight pants.

She also finds herself reaching her height, her body quaking and insides convulsing as she cries out to the heavens for the angelic being below her.

"Wow. I wasn't expecting that," Angel sighs against his ear, her mind in a haze while hugging his strong, sweat drenched neck.

Sirius chuckles.

"I wasn't, either," he coos.

Angel shivers from the sound of his sultry voice.

"I have an idea," he sensuously whispers against her ear.

"What's that?" Angel breathes out.

"Let's go back to my place...I usually don't do this and I'm sure you don't, either. But I...I want you so bad..."

Angel senses the severe yearning in his tone and her skin tingles as she feels a tormenting fire reigniting between her trembling thighs.

"I can tell...you're still so hard against me..."

He roughly thrusts his bloated girth against her weeping flower.

She whimpers as she feels her nipples hardening.

She quietly and anxiously giggles.

"Mmm. You're so powerful. It's making me so hot."

She does something naughty with her tongue against her upper lip.

"Don't stop," she moans.

After biting her bottom lip she concludes, "Okay, let's get out uh here..."

Once they've snuck out of the club, they head to a building where the telatars (teleporting machines) are located. Then after getting inside of one that fits two people, Sirius punches in the coordinates to his place. It's on another planet, in another star system, some distance from the one they're currently in.

Soon after, they're dissolving and sparkling until none of them remains. Seconds later, they reappear in Sirius's private telatar, located inside his home, near the entrance to his place.

Once they drift out, Sirius catches her by surprise as he pins her up against his metallic door. After grinning down at Angel with a bewitching twinkle in his eye, he attacks her lips with his own. The oxygen abandons Angel's lungs as he deeply and gluttonously gorges on her mouth.

She thinks, 'My stars. He's such a good kisser.'

The space between her legs grows more enflamed and the space between his throbs and strains against his unitard as they keep inhaling each other...indulging in each other's taste, scent and touch.

12