Planet Nine-Nine-Nine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their tongues finish a slippery, sensual dance before Sirius's hand slides down underneath Angel's bikini bottom and between her legs. She moans against his lips, slick with both of their saliva as waves of pleasure crash down upon her.

Also, Sirius nearly erupts as he feels her juices against his fingers for the first time.

He abandons her lips before moving up to her ear.

His mouth creates an alluring display against her sensitive flesh as his tongue, teeth and lips shower her ear with moist, warm, saliva drenched affection.

Also, his quivering breath and sonorous voice provocatively stimulates and invigorates her while revealing to her just how much he's yearning for her, at the same time.

She verbalizes her satisfaction as the fire between her thighs grows brighter.

Soon, as he keeps playing with her and dipping his fingers in and out of her, Sirius whispers, "On the stars, you're so wet and your clit's so swollen. It's making me so horny."

Angel's voice trembles as she sighs.

Then she moans, "I want you inside of me, so bad."

"You do, do yooou?" his luxurious lips snarl.

She moans as the depths of his baritone voice caresses her deep within.

"Yuh-yes."

He strokes the most sensitive part of her clit.

"Oh stars!" she squeaks under her breath.

What he's doing to her is incredible. No male has ever made her feel this excited or made her insides scream and coil and convulse, so severely.

"Sirius. You're really good at this," she exhales.

"Hmmnngh. I love to please, what can I say."

"Mmm. I love your voice, too. So manly."

He dips his fingers inside of her, massaging her g-spot.

"Hhoh, fuckin' shit! Hnnngh."

Her fragile voice makes Sirius ache and groan.

"You're so sexy when you curse," his voice quakes as he breathes against her ear, his own sense of arousal making his head spin and his loins beat in agony.

All this invokes the filthy side of him that Angel had witnessed earlier when she was using her ass and pussy to stroke him towards a hard, rough climax, to spill forth.

He snarls against her ear, "Do you like Sirius's fingers between your legs, hm? Are you a dirty, little Allurian whooore, hmmm?"

"Aw-hh! Galaxies, yes! I love it when you talk so dirty to me like that, mmm."

"Soon, my big. Stiff. Zentarian cock is going to be doing the most brutal. Monstrous. Sick and twisted..."

Angel whimpers for more.

"Things to that tight pussy of yours."

"Ungh! Stars, yeah! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

"At first, I'm going to take my time causing such bittersweet agony to it but then I'm going to get really rough and give it the punishment it deserves for being so wickedly slick and tight for me. I'm going to be cruel. I'm going to have no mercy. It's only what a naughty, Allurian slut, like yourself deserves for being so very bad. So very, very bad and naughtyyy."

At this point, the abysmal lows of Sirius's dark, silky, hypnotizing voice is vibrating Angel so much, she can feel herself on the verge of infinite rapture.

But being the sadistic, devious being he is, once Sirius feels her starting to convulse against his fingers as he fucks her with them, he abruptly pulls out of her before groaning against her ear with a mischievous grin on his face.

Angel moans in protest.

"Now, now. Don't be so impatient, my lovely Allurian flower. Sirius doesn't want you to come just yet. He wants to torture you, just a little bit more. And he wants to torment his own throbbing cock with desire for you, as well."

His voice grows more intense in a sexually menacing way as he tremblingly whispers, "Don't worry. Sirius has you where he wants you, now. You couldn't escape him even if you tried."

He smirks.

"And I'm sure you don't want to... I've got you all alone. All to myself. Such a filthy, Allurian whooore. Nnnngh."

"Unnngh! Sirius! Please?! Please make me cooome?!" Angel whines under her breath.

Sirius groans before he teases, "Angel, you want it so baaad. I like that."

Angel nervously smirks.

"You know. I was thinkin.' Your name's really sexy but can I call you 'Siri?' Just thought it'd be a cute nickname for a hot stud like yourself."

"You can call me whatever you want, baby..."

He slicks his fingers back into her, again.

She whines in ecstasy.

"As long as you let me eat this soaked pussy. Like now."

She digs her fingertips into his majestic back and shakily sighs.

Shivers also rack her being and her eyes roll back into her skull with the flickering of her eyelids.

"Good galaxies, I can't believe..."

Saliva is forced down her throat.

"You're so damned sexy an' cocky."

He reveals his tongue in a deliciously vulgar way.

"And you've got me so damned hard, I could explode any second," he gruffly groans.

"I can't wait to suck that big, Zentarian cock of yours," she softly whines.

"Such a dirty, dirty girrrlll. I love it. Remember, your only reason for being is to scream for your Zentarian master. Time to put you in your place, Allurian."

"Yes, wreak havoc on this Allurian pussy for all the wars my kind have fought against yours."

A devilish grin melts onto his face.

He smugly grunts before concluding, "I will."

With that, he zips down to her neck before forcing her to expel her longing for him as he starts doing fantastic things to it with his mouth.

Then as he's kinkily swirling his fat, long, slippery tongue against her most erogenous space, he starts fondling one of her breasts and playing with her peak.

After leaving her nipple aching from the brutal pinch he gave it, he pulls just enough of her plump bosom from her top to expose her rigid knob before he begins to suckle on it like a baby who hasn't fed for days.

She howls with sheer bliss while also expressing the pangs of desire burning through her in other ways. All this makes Sirius feel as if he could pop at any moment while he groans with his own immense arousal.

Finally, not being able to hold back from his relentless need to taste her, anymore, he flies down onto his knees.

Then he slowly pulls down her panties as she longingly watches him.

The animalistic, wicked lust in his eyes along with the sumptuous, suggestive things he does with his swollen, rosy lips and tongue as he taunts her, makes her body tremble like never before.

Not long after that, he takes the first heaping gulp of her folds and Angel whimpers with delight in response.

Hungry to indulge in more of her, he dives back in before his tongue and lips begin to do thrilling things to her. He creates a river against her slit and swollen labia as he moves back over and over. He swirls against her clit like a waterspout. He dips in and out of her and she gushes and quivers around his fat appendage. He pumps his fingers in and out of her and beckons to the sensitive place within her. He encircles her bloated button with his suckling lips.

The way he imbibes her is ravenous. Prurient. Lascivious.

As her hands embrace his head and her nails dig into his scalp...torrential downpours of sound burst from her throat and flood from her lips before washing down over him...drowning his sensitive, elegantly pointed ears...making his body tremble as he thirsts for more of her insanity inducing ambrosia.

Heavy, deep and libidinous sounds also explode from his throat which intermingles with the quivering, turbulent exhales from his wide open nostrils. Tremors overwhelm his body as her mind-blowing taste and scent clenches his senses like a heart-attack.

She also creates dirty words to go along with her smutty vocalizations.

She cries, "Oh, Siri! It feels so good!"

She moans, "Mmm, right there! Right there!"

She whimpers, "Please, Siri! Oh, stars! I'm almost theeerrre!"

Obscene sounds like a gurgling river consume the atmosphere as he keeps gorging, gulping, devouring...and she keeps drowning her Zentarian master's throat and filling his starving, grumbling belly as her stream turns his lips and broad chin into a lake.

"Aaaahnngh! Oh, Siri! Oh, stars!"

Finally, after he slicks his fingers inside of her and massages her while stimulating her clit with his tongue and vibrating her with his horny, beckoning hums and grunts, everything she has left within her bursts forth.

Her wantonly spread thighs convulse and her drenched entrance becomes an Earthquake as she clenches and squirts against his skilled appendages with the brilliantly bright sensations crashing into her.

She also howls his full name and with his gargantuan erection straining up against his pants and creating a colossal tent within them, because of his vivid excitement, he squirts geyser after geyser of his milk inside the fabric of his clothes without even having to touch himself.

He also releases a brutal, murderous, drawn-out grunt, at the same time.

He allows Angel to ride out the last waves of her climax before he slicks his fingers out of her and suckles and licks all of her come off of them while taunting her with his gaze.

Then he beckons to her with his finger. With her eyelids heavy and her body weakened from her splendid orgasm, she languidly leans down. That's when as he dominantly clutches the back of her head, he forces his tongue down her throat while also forcing her to taste her own release.

Once he's finished violating her mouth with his tongue and aggressively suckling her lips, he whispers against them, "I may be beneath you right now, Allurian. But remember, your Zentarian master is still in control. Was it good for you, hm?"

He lightly yanks the hair on the back of her head.

"Answer me!"

"Yes!"

She moans before whimpering, "Yes my Zentarian master."

He groans while cockily smirking.

"That's better."

Once he rises to his feet, she gasps as she eyes the giant wet spot, staining his pants along with the fact that he's even more engorged than he was when she was giving him a lap dance.

After he cradles the side of her face in his hand, she says, "Hm. Despite our kind being mortal enemies, no wonder we can't resist each other. Not only is it accurate that Zentarian males are multi-orgasmic but the Allurian rumors about Zentarian men being well endowed, are also true."

Angel playfully grins.

She goes on.

"If your kind and mine could actually procreate, there'd probably be a whole planet full of hybrids mixed with Zentarian and Allurian genes, by now."

Sirius smirks.

"You know, there are Zentarian males who are just as small as all Allurian males."

Angel smacks her lips with playful indignance.

"Hey!"

"I'm just kidding, lovely. But seriously, there are many different types of Zentarian males. Some are large and some are small. I'm sure it's that way with Allurian males, too. I just happened to be lucky to be gifted with my unique, Zentarian genes."

Angel flirtatiously grins.

"Alright. I take it back, then... I can't resist you, sexually. But the fact our kind hasn't always gotten along makes this encounter between your individual, massive, Zentarian cock and my individual, tight, Allurian pussy, all the more exciting.

Sirius groans at her words before causing shivers to shoot down Angel's spine as he alluringly grins.

"That's more like it."

He leaves her lips with a sensuous kiss before whirling around.

After he leans down, she gasps as he grabs her from behind himself before hoisting her over his shoulder.

Her stunned expression melts into one of incredulous amusement as he maintains an amused grin, himself while gazing forward and tramping towards a door, at one end of his warmly lit living room.

Once they finally reach the metallic door, after placing his hand up against a square screen located on the wall, the door dissolves before he walks through it. It finally rematerializes once he's on the other side. Soon after that, he tosses Angel onto the bed like a rag doll.

Sirius's energy is brutish and primitive but instead of finding it, a turn-off, she actually finds it quite invigorating. His energy also intrigues her because despite his tall, strapping (but not too strapping) frame, his face is actually quite exquisite. In other words, he's a pretty-boy. But that's alright, since pretty-boys are her type, anyway.

Soon after that, Sirius slowly and provocatively does a little strip tease and dance for her as he removes his black, long-sleeved, space-age looking, unitard top and ruined unitard pants along with his dark blue boots.

Angel's heart stops as Sirius's completely nude form, is finally revealed... Everything about him is more perfect than she could have ever imagined. The dimensions of his torso are a flawless triangle silhouette. Everything is broad. Narrow. Bulging. Supple. Hard and ripped where it's supposed to be, in order to qualify him for the most magnificent, godlike being in the universe, award.

Also, he's dripping pre-cum and his gland is a brilliant red. This shade lightens as it bleeds into his thick, rising shaft which has engorged, blue veins branching out all over it. There's definitely nothing different about it from an Allurian male's with the exception that it's fucking huge and much lighter in shade.

Of course, Angel's dying to suck him off and by the look in her eyes, Sirius can tell she is, too. He crawls over beside her like a ferocious carnivore before leaning back onto his elbows.

He creates a provocative expression while penetrating her with his desirous gaze before he groans, "Come over here and give your Zentarian master what he's been waiting for."

Angel swiftly moves between his thighs before clasping his shaft. She creates trails of saliva around his whole circumference as she licks him all over.

From there she uses her hand to pump his enormous erection in order to get him close to the brink. Then she stops before using her hand, tongue and mouth to overwhelm him with gentle, erotic affection. She worships his tip with soft kisses. Painstakingly pumps him up and down.

She suckles and licks between his thighs. Very gently suckles his sack. Plays with his balls. Swipes her tongue over the very delicate flaps of stretched skin, under and right below his head like a pendulum. She licks the sensitive space between his scrotum and puckering, back entrance. She even plays with his back door with her saliva slicked finger and he lets her.

A tenth of the way into her exploration of the world between his thighs, he's creating very sultry, spine-tingling melodies of passion for her which grows more barbaric, needy and salacious as things progress.

With his strong hand behind her head and his back leaning against his bed post so he can get a better view of her mouth against him, he groans, "Fuck, Angel! You're so amazing!"

He whimpers, "Oh, shit! Make me come!"

He snarls, "Suck that fat cock! Suck that Zentarian cock! Oh stars, just like that! Just like that!"

Angel also shivers everytime his low, vibrating voice strokes her being. She feels as if she's floated out of her body as she watches the pornographic, sexually pained expressions he makes. She trembles everytime his hips involuntarily buck and grind up to greet her mouth. She revels in how stunning he looks as she's stroking him. The needy, feral, raunchy, crazed lust in his eyes. She keeps going until he's on the verge. Then she slows down. Then she picks up, once again.

Finally, he can't take it, anymore and he flips her onto the side of her face and knees before plunging his huge, rigid cock deep inside of her. He releases a long, primal grunt as scorchingly terrific sensations inundate his whole essence. It feels so wonderful being inside of her slippery tightness, he almost cries.

From there, as if he were possessed, he starts relentlessly plowing in and out of her saturated passage as Angel plays with her clit. Graphic, rough, wet, slicking, pounding sounds fill the air. They both verbalize their ardent gratification in the most extravagant, deliciously depraved ways.

Sirius delights in how her ass looks against his package. How his thick, pulsing shaft, adorned with fine, white, pubic hair, looks slicking in and out of her neatly trimmed pussy as she also gushes around him. He just can't believe that he's ravishing a female so magnificent as Angel. He could've never imagined in his wildest dreams, a female as amazing as her, even existed. Just everything about her. Her smooth, brown, flawless skin. Her magnetizing, large eyes. Her divine curves. Everything.

Also, Angel relishes the way Sirius is dominating her and how vulnerable. Filthy. Bad. He's making her feel with the naughty, naughty things he's doing to her delicate frame. All she can keep doing is wishing and hoping that this moment will never end... With the furious urgency and omnivorous, wild heat coalescing between them, it isn't long before Angel is shrieking in rapture as she convulses around her Zentarian lover and tears drip from her clenched shut, eyes.

As Sirius feels Angel suffocating his length, it isn't long before he's gruffly and passionately howling to the stars while shooting his Zentarian life force deep inside of Angel's womb. ~

As they cuddle together on Sirius's bed with their minds in a state of unbelievable bliss, after a moment of basking in the after affects of awesome sex, Angel says, "That was so good, I can hardly think."

Sirius hazily grins.

"Likewise... I'm hungry."

"Me too."

"What yuh want?"

"Gorgins (similar to strawberries but purple)."

"Reading my mind. Be back."

"Kay."

After he's swept his hair over his shoulder, Angel visually devours Sirius's firm, round ass while he heads towards a machine that can make any food in the known universe, materialize with only the press of a few, on screen buttons.

Once he returns, while lying on their backs, they start munching on their snacks.

"Mmm!" Angel says after taking the first bite of hers.

"Your machine's really gooood! The club's and the one I have at my place, is shit compared to yours. Nothing it makes ever has much flavor and..."

A loud snore suddenly reverberates in the room.

Angel turns towards the sound, only to witness Sirius having fallen, fast asleep.

She moves up before smirking at him with disbelieving amusement and an adoring warmth in her eyes.

"Well, it looks like Zentarian men are more like Allurian ones than I thought," she whispers.

Like a loving mother, she removes his bowl filled with Gorgins along with picking up the one that rolled from his hand onto the bed when he crashed before lightheartedly popping it into her mouth.

"Wonder if he has one...that would make him one well off, bastard."

While sitting up, she lifts her bowl and his.

"Computer? Remove these bowls, please."

The dishes dissolve into thin air, in her hand.

Angel makes an intrigued look.

"Hmmm. Impressed," she chirps.

After that, she gazes down at him for a moment while taking in just how heavenly he appears.

'I still can't believe I'm actually in bed with such an out-of-this-universe being as you, right now.'

She notices a piece of lint in his luscious, snowy locks before delicately pulling it out.

'So beautiful... I wonder what happens next...? I guess I'll find out, soon enough... But right now, I just wanna enjoy this moment while it lasts.'

She lies down before cuddling up to him with her eyes glowing.

After lovingly gazing up at him, she rests her head against his barrel-like chest before soon, she's drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

~*~*~

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Apocalypse Slaves In a desolate future, women do what they must to survive.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 01 Can Andrew survive the pacific northwest?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Enemy Lines Ch. 01-04.5 A Human merc is shot down and gets involved with a cute Xeno.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories