Planet of the Dino-whores Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A group of my most elite and I will await them. When they come, they will pay dearly," Dayna said, and her hand clenched into a fist. She did not release it even when her nails tore the skin of her palm, and blood leaked from the wound to mix with the puddle on the floor, drip by drip.

***

Karh Blade drank from her lips, his tongue flicking hers, her mouth tasting of salt and power and strength. He ran his hands through her hair, pulling it out of the tight ponytail, and watched it sweep over her shoulders in a blanket of shimmering blonde curls.

Lorna ripped open his shirt, fabric shredding under her hands, her mouth suddenly moistening his revealed skin, her tongue swirling over his nipple. Her free breasts swung, brushed his lap as she moved lower. Her nipple prodded his erection through the fabric of his pants, and Karh ached to feel her there, flesh on flesh, skin to skin.

She bit him, and Karh grunted, surprised, turned on. Pain and pleasure jolted his body. He clenched a handful of her hair and yanked her mouth off his chest. She gave a sharp cry. They exchanged hungry, intense glares.

"Fiesty," Karh said and forced her face into his crotch.

She had him out and in her mouth in seconds, and Karh sucked in a hard gasp of air through his teeth. He clenched his eyes shut, lost to everything but the feel of Lorna's mouth on him, working him, sucking, her tongue lapping his rod, her fingers slowly caressing the underside of his testicles. She had done this before, he realized.

But how on a planet of women?

Her head bobbed. Karh sighed, looked up at the ceiling, and it seemed to swirl. He sat on the axis of the world, and someone had set it spinning out of control. Tingles shot through him like electricity, lighting him up like a ship reaching critical stage, birthing pleasure in every sinew, every orifice of Karh Blade's consciousness.

If she wanted, she could bite down, grind her teeth, tear, rip his most prized possession and give him pain the likes of which Karh had never experienced. Karh knew he was at her mercy. He also knew that if she tried anything, his blaster was only a breath away, and if he were to live a cock-less life, Lorna would not live to see the new dawn.

She stopped suddenly, looked up at him, her mouth smeared with saliva, his cock shiny in her hand. It trembled in her grip. With her free wrist, Lorna wiped her mouth and asked, "After you cum in me, will you show me how to use your weapon?"

Karh blinked. "What?"

"A trade. Your juice in me for lessons. I want to learn how you kill."

Karh felt dumbfounded. The women of this planet were nothing if not unpredictable; he gave them that. He knew he should deny her. She had already pointed his own weapon at him once, and if she had known how to use it, he might not be enjoying her oral skills at this moment. Again, he wondered how she had become so skilled. A mystery upon mysteries, this place was a regular question orgy.

Jupiter's rod, she was beautiful though. And what difference did it make if he was going to be off this heap by this time tomorrow?

"Agreed," he said, and Lorna licked him like a sweet-pop and slipped him between her lips. When her head bobbed over him, igniting fires in his guts, Karh knew he had made the right decision.

He cupped his hands under her armpits, lifted her up, and tossed her upon the bed. Lorna's face was glazed with lust, but Karh only caught a glimpse of it as he dove between her legs, her warm thighs to either side of his head, his mouth propelled to the mound where they met.

She was hot and wet, tasting of warm honey. He lapped her sweetness; his chin became sticky with it. Lorna moaned in a low voice and clawed his scalp through his dark hair, her fingers like knives. Karh didn't mind the pain. He treasured it.

Her scent filled his nostrils. Her legs quivered around his head; he ran his fingers inside of her as he flicked her hardened nub of a clit with his tongue. He licked it, kissed it, pressed his lips over it and sucked. How many pussies had he eaten over the years? He'd lost count (and some he wasn't particularly proud of putting his mouth too close to) but enough to know his business.

Exploitation, weaponry, and stealth were by no means the only specialties of Karh Blade.

"Ah, sweet Vanitoth's essence!" Lorna cried. Her hands clenched fistfuls of his hair. Karh had no idea what she was saying. If that was an example of these women's dirty talk, it left something to be desired.

It crossed his mind that this experience was nothing like the one with the princess. Where the princess had been graceful, elegant, and naïve, Lorna was powerful, tough, and sexual. Lorna not only seemed to know what she was doing but what to expect and did not seem confused by any aspect of sex with a man.

"Put it in me," she breathed. "I want to feel your heat inside."

Ever the gentleman, Karh complied. He gripped her hips, pulled her towards him and impaled her on his straining, veiny manhood. He grunted, feeling her hot tightness sheath him to the hanging folds of his sack. Lorna's toes curled in pleasurable response. Their bodies slapped together.

"Yes, you disgusting fool, ram it!" she cried, spittle flying from her lips. Her face flushed red, her teeth gritted, her lips pulled back in a snarl, Lorna seemed to challenge Karh to give her everything he had. Again, Karh felt obliged to comply. Of course, he wasn't too happy on being called a 'disgusting fool' either, so he might add a little extra mustard.

He let her have it. And (unsurprisingly) she took every bit. "HARDER!" she cried again and again, but there was not such a thing as hard enough. After a few moments, Karh was afraid he might knock himself out, thrusting into Lorna at a maddening pace. Already it felt as though he'd suffered from whiplash the way his head flew back and forth. His abs began to feel tired and sore, but Lorna kept up her battle cry: "HARDER!"

As though tiring of his ineptitude, Lorna yanked Karh to the bed and leapt on top of him.

***

Zara waited in darkness. She had tried to find the switch that Hunter Haux had activated to gain access to the secret tunnels, but Zara gave up after a few hours of futile searching. Haux apparently didn't want Zara getting second thoughts and attempting to escape through the tunnels. She had been very careful not to reveal her secrets. And so Zara had no choice but to wait for the guards to come.

She slumped against the wall, cold stones on her back, and Zara closed her eyes. How had it all come to this? She had been so close to the bounty of her life, even had him in the sights of her gunner's megablasters. But now? By this time tomorrow, she'd be nothing more than a chunk of poorly digested flesh in a dinosaur turd. She didn't even want to think about the horrors that Henrik and Karh must be suffering.

The poor bastards.

***

"Tits," Karh mouthed. The word was not much more than a raspy breath. His mouth had gone dry while he grasped Lorna's bouncing breasts with his eager hands. His mind was blank except for the visual image burned into his eyes: Lorna's body, her breasts under his squeezing fingers, a sheen of sweat on their bodies, making them shiny and wet.

Lorna bent over, her lips coming down, devouring him. Rivulets of sweat slid down her glistening skin, dripped onto Karh's face; they felt hot and wet on his cheek. He felt as though he was in this woman's complete control.

Wait...

Being under ANYONE'S complete control was not a thought that should appeal to the likes of Karh Blade! His reputation filling his mind, Karh threw Lorna off him with a snarl. As collapsed upon the bed, her mouth uttered a short high-pitched cry, and the thin sheet tore, revealing a twist of scratchy straw underneath it.

Karh wasted no time in flipping Lorna upon her stomach and taking her from behind. He slid into her easily for she was drenched with lust. She cried out with pleasure, with need, with the joy of being overpowered when so few could do so.

"Who's in control now?" Karh growled. Lorna's firm ass rippled as he pumped into her. Her skin was slippery with sweat under his hands. Her pussy clenched him.

Lorna flung herself back twice, her buttocks and thighs slamming into him.

Karh felt his body tense.

"I AM!" Lorna returned and forced Karh into her, deep and hard and with a certain sense of finality. Karh's couldn't stop it- his penis exploded- spurting, spasming, squirting- and he knew that there was nothing he could do.

"Ah, sweet moons of Venus Eight!" Karh cursed as his desire and strength fled out of him in liquid fury. As his knees went weak and he staggered to the floor, he knew.

For once in his life, a woman had gotten the better of him.

***

The door of the cell swung open with a screech. Zara felt warmth and the orange light of a torch illuminate her, scaring away the shadows and darkness. The wait was over. She opened her eyes and looked up at the guard. Ah, more than just one guard, a platoon stood at the door.

As if they expected trouble. Zara hid a smile. She bet the escort was the direct result of Hunter Haux confiscating some much-needed weaponry.

"Are you ready for the end?" the large, muscular woman at the door said. Her biceps flexed as if begging Zara to give them an excuse to be put into action.

Zara stood up to be led to her death.

"Are you?" she whispered.

~to be continued~

12