Planet of the Dino-whores Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara thought about the Queen and could imagine her coming out of one of these eggs. But all the others? She handed the broken shell back to Karh.

"How are they fertilized?"

Karh rolled his eyes and said, "Do I look like a blazing scientist? Who cares? But if we destroy this field, we can do them some serious damage. Might distract them away from the dish and give us a chance."

"Or," Zara countered, "it might just piss them royally off."

***

Henrik watched the flesh of Hunter's stomach ripple as he pumped onto her. He held her breasts with his hands, had her legs wrapped around his torso. Her hardened nipples prodded his palms. Every so often, the heel of her foot would prod him with a demanding kick to his lower back.

Shooting, electric tingles crackled through his body.

"Slow," Hunter breathed, her eyes closed, her blue hair splashed over her brow, under her head. Henrik wondered what her story was. Was she just using him because she had spent so many lonely years stowed away in the recesses of the Queen's palace, or were her motivations subtly darker and more manipulative? After experiencing the sexual machinations of the Queen and the way they had held him in her power, Henrik understood the innate power of sex.

Either way, it didn't matter to him at the moment. He shivered with the feel of her encasing him.

He slid in deeper. She groaned in response. His genitals felt frothy with their juices. He wished it was the Queen under him. Or on him. Yes, the Queen riding him. That was what he wanted. His warrior goddess.

"Oh, that's so good," Hunter's voice crept through Henrik's fantasy and corrupted it like flesh-eating virus. Her fingernails dug crevasses into the meat of his ass. Her eye rolled into the back of her head.

Angry, Henrik thrust into her hard, gritting his teeth. Hunter's eyes popped open and filled with tears. Henrik thrust again, wishing for the Queen, wanting the Queen, needing the Queen. What the 'stroids was wrong with him? All he knew was that he wanted the Queen, and the Queen was not the woman under him.

"Where's your tail?" he barked and slapped Hunter hard across the face.

She cried out and pushed Henrik away, kicking him in the stomach with her feet. Henrik grunted and flopped to the floor, his arms flailing like a wet duck. He hit his head hard against the floor and blacked out.

The last thought he had was that this would have never happened if he hadn't left the Queen. And Hunter's awed voice, fading as he slipped into unconsciousness: "It worked."

***

The volcano loomed over them, another slumbering god that Lorna hoped would never wake. One hungry god running amok was enough for now. At least there had been no sign of Vanitoth since the rotting crocodile corpse from the previous day. Unfortunately, neither had there been a sign of their prey. Two days had passed, and the riders had seen neither hide nor hair.

And now, to make matters more complicated, the Queen's slave had turned up missing. Despite the Queen's assurances, the Captain was sure that the slave would cause trouble for them. In fact, Lorna hoped he would, so she could be the one to split his head open with her gladius. She visualized the slave's head exploding like a ripe melon, and she smiled.

"Anticipating our victory?" the Queen said, noticing the Captain's expression.

"They will have no chance."

The Queen nodded. Her golden armor twinkled in the coppery light of sunset. She regarded the Captain with serpentine eyes, sliding over the Captain's skintight armor, curving along her body, punctuating taut muscles. She had chosen well, indeed. Once her examination was complete, the Queen placed a large hand capped with talons on the Captain's shoulder.

"You will dine with me again tonight, Captain. And this time, we will enjoy yourselves without the company of men," the Queen purred.

Lorna's smiled spread wide. Her teeth gleamed in the sunlight and looked almost as sharp as those of her queen.

~to be concluded~

12