Planet X810 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped. His body was like a furnace radiating his warm out to her. Despite herself, his warmth felt so very good in contrast to the surrounding cold that the room had been. She could feel his member growing as he slowly moved along her body to her right. He pushed his other knee up into the bush of her crotch sliding her other leg as far right as he could without her feet being unable to stay flat and balance her weight under her. She felt his hand touch her face gently on her right side. Again, the warm against her skin felt soothing. She hated herself for even thinking of his touch in that way. She was Altonesian. Sex was for the purpose of mating for offspring. But humans used it for pleasure. That was wrong in her culture. She turned her face away from his hand. "Get your hands off me," she growled.

Her captor never even flinched. "Beautiful. I didn't expect such," he said to her.

His voice registered some familiarity to her. Who was he where had she heard that voice before?

He continued his long slow stroke down her face to her neck. By now she felt his rod pressing against her abdomen, he was rock hard. He pressed his entire body against hers. His hands continuing down over her breast stopping to encircle each nipple, flicking them with his finger until each cherry red tip stood at attention. She began to breath heavier the pleasure from sensation of what he was doing with her nipples radiating down in between her legs. She felt him lean down to her chest taking one of her pert nipples in his mouth and sucking hard on it. Desperately she tried to control her breathing. She wanted badly to hide the effect that he was having on her.

"Please stop," she said. Between pants.

He raised from her nipple, then she his tongue touch her throat. She gasped her breath catching in her lungs. She held it. She felt his tongue slowly make its way up the side of her throat to her jaw, her lower lobe of her ear. The action made her even wetter between her legs. God, she didn't want him to know that. "Please don't let him touch me there she thought. She wanted so badly to close her legs together contain the heat that was building up down there. She felt his other hand move to her left hip palm flat. "God it felt so warm," she thought. All of him felt so damn hot. So damned good. This was not supposed to be for pleasure.

He began sliding his hand down her left hip and towards her center.

"Oh, no, no please," It was all she could do to whisper the plea, because her breathing was becoming so ragged.

But he did not heed her request. His hand slid past her hip and into the small patch of black curly hair covering her sex. He felt the dampness of her already soaked the hair around her outer lips. He felt the heat continue coming from the inside of her sex.

Her captor smiled. "You've been a bad girl. You made a mess," he whispered, his voice husky and deep in her ear. He was a human male. She tried to place where she had heard his voice from. He was human, spoke American English with a slight southern dialect. But it was no use. By now he had her to the point where she could barely maintain control of any of her thoughts. Then she felt his tongue once more, slowly follow the same path down her neck to where he began. She tried to control her breath, but at this point it was as fruitless as trying to concentrate on anything but what he was doing to her. He penetrated her sex with his finger, then another, two at the same time moving back and forth. Araya began panting, as she released an involuntary moan from her lips. She was almost on the verge of surrendering herself to his fingers when suddenly they were gone. His fingers were no longer inside her. Mouth no longer teasing her.

"You still do not recognize my voice, do you?" Her captor said.

She went completely still at his question. My God he did know her. She thought. They had met before. She shook her head. "I'm sorry But I don't, "she answered him in whispered statement.

He reached for her hands. From somewhere he produced a key. He took the key in his hand he unlocked her right hand and brought it down to his chest. But why was he doing this she thought. But she didn't protest. She wanted to touch him. Feel the tautness of his skin. He had a very muscular chest, unlike other slaves she had known before. His skin felt hot to her touch. She continued to trace her fingers down the center of his chest, slowly until she hit the scar in the center of his sternum. She immediately drew her hand back from the scar. Her stomach lurched. Her knees could have buckled under her if hadn't have been for her hand being cuffed, she would have collapsed.

"Who are you?" She asked, her mouth gaped open in shock. If she was correct there would be more, several in fact that formed a huge X symbol across his entire upper chest. Her captor reached for her hand again this time taking her finger and running along each scar on his chest.

"Now do you know me my kitten?" He asked her.

She drew her hand back again covering her mouth as the shock of the moment hit her. "Kitten!" she knew immediately that she had been right. Only one person she remembered had ever called her that. She reached up to his face touched it and rubbed along the right side until she touched the eye patch. Tears came to her eyes, as she nodded yes. "Dupree," she said softly. "All this time I thought you were dead," gently caressing his jaw as the tear continued to flow from her eyes.

Grasping her hand again tightly he re-cuffed her.

Then she felt him grab hold of his rock-hard member between her legs rubbing his tip along the moist swollen lips of her sex gently up and down

"Dupree Please...," she heard herself say.

"Please What?" he said as he pushed himself half way inside of her.

Araya's entire body went rigid for a moment. Her mouth open, her head tossed back, "Oh...Please," she moaned; Unable to utter the word no at this point. Her body beginning to tremble. She was conflicted in her thoughts. She knew she should fight it, not wanting to give in to him anymore than she already had. But deeply wanting more from him. She had truly missed him all these years. Missed the way her body felt whenever she caught him staring at her. She wanted so badly to wrap her arms and legs around his body forcing him deeper into her.

Dupree sensed her want and drove himself all the way into her, pinning her up against the concrete wall behind her. Her heat and her wetness engulfing him. She moaned long and hungrily. Amazed at how full he made her feel. The hard thickness of him inside her. He held himself inside her, savoring the moment before slowly withdrawing until only his tip stayed inside her. He kissed her. Araya's lips parted with a gasp, allowing his tongue into her mouth, surrendering the last of her defiance to him.

Then Dupree drove deep into her again slamming her back against the wall. "Please what?" He teased Her.

Araya's face flushed. She wasn't sure if it was shame, anger, or lust. Possibly a mixture of all three.

"AAAHHH Dupree!" She yelped into his ear. Not caring anymore about culture or pride. She just knew that his length felt good in her. And that she wanted him there. Wanted the heat of his body pressed up against hers. His hardness filling her. She felt the wetness begin to trickle down her thigh with each of his thrusts into her.

"Yes Please," she finally pleaded to him, her statement given in a breath of exhaled air.

As if given the answer he had been seeking from her, Dupree began a slow rhythmic thrusting. Even as they kissed, she responded to each of his trusts with a whimpered breath has she began matching each of his slow deep thrusts into her with her own hips bucking forward allowing him access. With each of his driving push into her she matched his stroke for stroke, bringing her closer and closer to her brink. Their bodies covered in sweat. She looked down to see the froth that he had churned entering her covering his shaft which only drove her excitement even more. God she was so close now. Both of their bodies shaking at the point of no return. Oh, how she wanted to wrap her legs around his powerful hips to keep him from pulling out. She came first. Arching her back towards him. She shouted "Yes..Yes, Please Yes Dupree..," tossing her head back. "Don't Stop. Oh, By the Gods Please Don't stop," she grunted in his ear as she drove her hips forward riding him as hard as she could.

Dupree never stopped. His strong legs continued to quiver but he drove himself inside her with reckless abandon. Feeling the warmth of her love fluids saturate him, with each plunge deep into her. Soon he followed her climax with his own. Grunting deeply, he let go with his seed with each thrust, until he was completely drained of seed and energy. He was breathing harder than he had in some quite some time. His body lay on her until he was completely soft inside of her before pulling away and stepping down from the platform.

"I've missed you for so long Dupree," Araya said to him.

Dupree just stared at her for a moment. Then without saying anything to her, he turned picked up his clothes and began walking towards the door.

Araya called out to him. "Dupree wait, please don't go like this. Please, Not after we..,"

But Dupree did not turn or stop. She heard the sliding of the lock the door open and slam with the force that rattled the room.

Araya could only listen for a moment to the silence. The passion of minutes ago, suddenly gone. Her heart sank. She had found herself to always be the one in control. Strong just like her mother. Now she had no one. She wasn't even sure if the one person left, she once cared about deeply wanted her.

The man that her mother had brutally tortured and taken an eye from, because of her. The man Araya used a branding iron on to burn the painful scar in his chest. Would she ever get the chance to tell him that she did it to save his life? Or that it had been her that had disabled the lock on his cell door that night, for him to make his escape. Surely, he had noticed the scars that she still carried on her back from the beating she had received from her mother, when he had undressed her and hung her here. The scars from the brutal that her mother had given her when she found out Araya had helped him escape.

Was it his purpose all along to take her alive and collect the two million credit bounty? To repay her for his scars and pain that he suffered because of her. Araya lost all hope of ever leaving this place free. She was certain of it. The cold air of the room began to envelope her once more. Utter and complete exhaustion finale set in. She wasn't sure if she had anymore tears left in her to shed.

"By the gods' wills, please let me freeze to death tonight," she begged. She was exhausted, hungry, and once again shivering in the chilled air. Araya surrendered herself to the exhaustion and restless sleep.

12