Planetary Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alien knew that she had to be kept in a state of complete arousal until told otherwise and he intended to do so. The alien kept his cock at her pussy and aligned the tip of his tail at the entrance of her ass. It was time for the real test to begin...

"Don't stop. It feels too good..." Jean croaked.

Both members penetrated her pussy and ass at the same time, pushing everything aside as they pierced forward. The double penetration took Jean by surprise and she bulged her eyes wide open. This alien was giving her the best fuck of her life. She was going to come again and it was going to be massive...

"Oh God," she cried as she pumped her hips.

Her head fell back against Brick's shoulder, her cunt so wet and slick he kept her in a constant sexual stimulation. He reached down and slid his thumb back and forth on her clit, quick, hard. Her hips rocked faster and faster against the pressure of his cock and tail. He flicked her clit once more and she wailed like a banshee, her pussy clamping down on his extremities. She shuddered and he held her as she came down from her release.

Jean's eyes flickered open and met his gaze. She felt sudden sense of emptiness inside her when he finally withdrew his tail and cock from her. Brick withdrew his hand from her clit and brought it to his mouth. He suckled her cream from his fingers rather loudly.

"Quite tasty," he murmured and went down and began to greedily lick her.

"That will do you greedy pig!" Matron Mary slapped him on the back of the head. "That juice is worth good money and she is giving it another client!"

"But of course, ma'am," Brick drew back regretfully and straightened the tie around his collar.

Jean leaned against the sofa, her heart racing, her pussy throbbing—vacant.

"What time is it, Brick?" The Matron suddenly snapped. The words came out harshly through her throat.

Brick pulled out a ridiculously large pocket watch and glanced at it briefly then turned back to her. "It's three cycles past ten, ma'am."

"Put in the... special room down below," Matron Mary grinned wickedly.

"Ma'am?!" Brick gasped at the sudden request. "Surely it would be better until she gained more experience before—"

"Do as you are told," Matron Mary walked away.

"Yes ma'am," he bowed down slightly and turned to Jean with that huge grin of his. "Miss Rene, if you can still walk would you be so kind as to follow me."

to be continued

12