Planetfall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved between her legs and she spread them apart instinctively. Her vulva was a fur lined gash of wet, swollen labia. The deep pink flesh raw and open with the hole seeping juices over her puckered anus.

His naked goddess looked up at him as he knelt between her legs, his thick tool erect and drooling pre-cum onto the sheets.

"Are you going to make love to me?" she asked hesitantly. "With your cock?"

"Yes baby," he replied. "I'm going to put it into your pussy."

A touch of fear ran across her face, "It is so big! I, I've only ever had a small toy to pleasure myself in there."

His voice took on a reassuring tone, "It's okay baby, this is the way nature intended sex to be. I'll go slowly okay?"

She bit her lip, looking concerned and nodded her head.

He pushed her legs back, opening her up for easy penetration. He placed the head of his cock at her open entrance and gently pushed the knob in. The heat from her pussy enveloped his glans and her entrance tightened around the invading knob.

"Oh my god!" she groaned, her eyes widening. Never had an object of such size and texture penetrated her virgin sex. Her heart pounded in her chest at this new experience and her pussy throbbed heavily with the expectation of what was about to happen.

Richard held still for a moment, letting her get used to this new sensation. "Relax baby, it's okay, you're doing fine."

He felt her grip on his shaft lessen and proceeded to push more of his length into her. She was so tight, but her sex juices eased his penetration and slowly he withdrew a little and then pushed further in.

"Ohhhhhhhh god! I can feel you inside me! You are so big! I can feel you stretching my pussy!"

She panted as he embedded himself in her, the thought of taking another human deep into her body driving her lust onwards.

"Don't stop," she cried as he worked the last inch of his cock into her tight tunnel. He felt her cervix pressing against his glans and the spasms at the end of her vagina grip his knob making him giddy with delight.

"Oh Jesus!" he groaned. "You are so tight baby!" He looked down to where they were joined; his balls rested against her ass and her pussy hole stretched wide around the base of his cock, the long delicate inner lips splayed wide open, pink and wet.

He growled in his throat and started to thrust into her barely yielding tunnel of flesh. It was truly the tightest pussy he had ever had his cock buried in and he knew we wasn't going to last long, especially with the sight of her impaled on his manhood.

His hands gripped the underside of her smooth, strong thighs as he plunged in and out of her dripping orifice, watching her thrash about on the bed in ecstasy. A continual moan issued from her throat and her breathing suddenly grew ragged. He could see the signs of her impending orgasm.

Kira's mind was consumed by the feeling of the thick, hard cock pounding into her virginal cunt. She could feel the massive member probing never before reached areas deep within her loins, the bloated glans forcing apart the tight, muscled walls. The throb in her pussy was growing with each stroke of his cock as it rubbed deliciously inside the wet tunnel.

The pleasure inside her loins grew suddenly and her eyes snapped open, staring at Richard, looking through him. He could see she was on another plane when a wave of redness flushed her chest and a strangled gasp escaped her half open mouth. Her feet fell flat to the bed and her back arched violently forward and up forcing Richard's cock all the way in till the knob pushed against her swollen cervix.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHH!" the choked cry gushed from her throat as her whole body shuddered, fingers gripping the sheets in a white knuckled grip.

He hung on to her hips, keeping her impaled on his pole and drank in the sight of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen climaxing on his manhood. The vision fuelled his lust beyond reason and as she collapsed back to the bed he leant down on to his elbows over her heaving torso and proceeded to pound his straining member with hard, rapid thrusts into her hot, clutching hole.

Kira felt the blinding wave of the climax smash into her body; it had felt as though her pussy exploded in a massive wave of pure pleasure to every extremity. It seemed to last forever and then suddenly Richard was on top of her, his body so close their bellies slapped as he thrust and her breasts pressed into his chest. His breath was hot in her ear as he strained with the effort of fucking her tight, throbbing cunt.

The force of his lovemaking overwhelmed her. Never had she been subjected to such passion and lust that she gave in to it, giving over her body to him completely. She felt as though he was a part of her; his cock belonged in her pussy, thrusting, pleasuring her, filling her loins with his sex. Her hips instinctively gyrated in time to his movements and the rhythm quickly filled her pussy with the incredible feelings she had only moments ago.

"OH! God Kira!" he grunted in her ear. A guttural sound broke in his throat and he tensed suddenly in her arms as his cock pulsed violently and a flood of cum jetted into her deepest recesses as he gave short sharp thrusts, each one spurting more hot sticky fluid against her insides.

Kira suddenly felt him tense and crush her lithe body to his and felt his cock swell impossibly large inside her abused hole. Suddenly her pussy felt hot and slippery, as though a fluid was filling it as he spasmed over her. The rhythmic throb of his cock sent shivers of delight through her and she held him tight as a small climax consumed her being again.

They lay panting together, their rapid and intense coupling draining them of their immediate energy. After a few moments Richard raised him self up slightly and looked at his new lover and saw tears in her eyes.

"Oh baby! Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" he asked with concern.

She sniffled and smiled a little as she wiped the corner of one eye with her hand, "No, it was just so beautiful. It feels so right to have you inside of me. I can feel you now as my pussy throbs around your cock. And it's so hot and wet in there. What did you do?"

He kissed her mouth and their tongues danced around each other for a moment before her raised himself up and sat kneeling between her outstretched legs. His cock had softened and slipped from her now gaping hole. A trickle of thick, white semen had started to leak out as Kira's hand ventured between her legs and two fingers probed the slimy entrance before slipping all the way in to the palm.

She looked at him in awe, "It's so hot and gooey!" she exclaimed. "What is it?" Richard watched her fingers work around inside her pussy for a moment causing obscene squelching sounds to emanate from it before withdrawing them and bringing the slimy digits up to her face. A gout of semen followed her fingers out and ran down her ass, staining the sheets in a large puddle.

"It's semen, or more correctly semen and sperm. The semen is made deep in my groin and the sperm comes from these." He hefted his ball sack in his palm.

Her eyes stared at his testicles. "This," she said looking at her hand, "came from there?"

He nodded and watched her sniff her fingers then cautiously stick her tongue out and take a little of the fluid on to the tip before returning it back to her mouth. An odd look crossed her face before she repeated the action, this time taking a generous lick.

"Mmmmm, a little salty, but quite nice!" Opening her mouth wide she suddenly pushed the sticky digits in and proceeded to lick them clean.

"What's it for?" she asked innocently when she had finished cleaning her hand and let it return down to her pussy for more.

"It is the seed that will fertilize a female egg."

Kira's hand froze on her wet, swollen vulva and stared at him, mouth half open.

"Unless there is some impediment, it can, and probably will, get you pregnant," he added flatly.

She continued to stare at him, disbelief in her wide eyes.

"You, you mean I will have a baby?" she finally managed to whisper.

"Most likely."

Kira suddenly leapt to her knees and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him close and burst into tears. Great sobs wracked her lithe naked form and he held her close, stroking her head and waited till she had calmed down.

Richard knew from the survey he had conducted on the Bountiful that this society seemed to have very few offspring and going on the data collected, no males. Going by her reaction, pregnancy could be a rare event here.

She pulled her face from his neck and looked at him with teary eyes. Her cheeks red and wet with the emotional outburst. She held his face in both hands, sniffling and whispered in a broken voice, "This is such a wondrous thing! I will have a baby!"

"Tell me Kira, how do your people have children now? I did not see anything in the books I read that explained it."

She looked down at the bed, "It is very difficult. Only a very few us manage to be with child. Those that have had, will pick a mate that has not and they will live together for a year, in the hope that the miracle will pass on, but it does not happen often. If the chosen mate remains barren, then she is left for another to try. Sometimes if two barren people love each other very much they will live together and it is possible they will have a child, singly or both, but that is very rare."

He placed a finger under her chin and tilted her head so she looked at him. "And you have been with a mate before?"

She nodded, "Yes. Twice. It has been a long time since I felt the touch of another." A hint of sadness edged her voice.

"And there was nothing?" he probed.

"No." It was barely audible. "I may not be chosen again, ever: but now..." the smile returned to her face, beaming a beauty unbounded and she kissed him deeply with a passion she had never shown anyone else.

They lay down on the bed together, side by side, her hand snaking between his legs and cupping his balls as she stared into his eyes. "Will you make love to me again Richard? Fill me with your precious seed?"

No verbal reply was needed; he kissed her and moved over her naked body as she opened her legs once again to receive his manhood and the gift of his loins into her womb.

-------------------------

The smell of cooking bought Richard Jensen out of his slumber like a bear awakening from hibernation. Slowly the delicious scent penetrated his senses, awakening the primitive urge to eat. His stomach grumbled in assent having been starved for too long of food and as he opened his eyes to an wan dawn light, Kira entered the room with a feast of food on a tray.

"Good morning Richard!" she chimed joyfully. "We must break our fast. I have prepared a meal for us to enjoy together."

She was wearing a simple white dress, plain in its cut, but woven with a pattern that raised it beyond the mere mundane. The length and sleeves hid her lithe torso and long limbs and yet hinted at the perfection that lay beneath the material.

Kira set the tray on the dresser beside the bed and smiled down at him. It was a smile of such utter joy and contentment he felt his heart melt.

He reach out a hand and held hers, "Good morning Kira! How do you feel?" He asked already knowing the answer. They had made love twice more that night, each time consummating their coupling in climax.

A smile from heaven greeted him. "I am joyous Richard. I feel complete; as though a hidden self was suddenly combined with me and I am whole. I cannot explain, I do not have the words."

He pulled her face to his and kissed her. She was so different from his own society, innocent, but somehow more in touch with nature and the basic human emotion. He wondered at his own life, before the destruction of the Bountiful and how perhaps the sophisticated, technology driven lifestyle his society led had so divorced them from the fundamentals of nature that they had lost touch with what it was like to be an ordinary human being.

They ate together on the crumpled bed sheets, evidence of their lovemaking in the stains and disarray of the linen. Despite his growing love for Kira he knew he had a mission to accomplish and to discover the fate of his wife and comrades.

"Kira, I need to find out what has happened to my friends. Will you help me?" He looked at her, searching for emotions.

"Do you seek the fate of your mate as well?" came the question he expected.

He looked her in the eyes, "Yes Kira, I must find out. But know this, whatever the result, we are bound together now. I can never leave this planet. I owe you my life."

She looked at him, emotions playing across her beautiful face and her hand reached out to touch his cheek, "I will do this for you and I will do anything for the gift you give me," she said as her other hand covered her belly.

He sighed, "Thank you Kira. You are so beautiful!" He grasped the hand at his cheek and turned it, kissing her palm and then pressing it back to his face.

She stood up and looked down at him with a smile, "I will draw a bath for us, that we may bathe before the start of the day and have a clean start."

With that she turned away and out of the room. Richard's eyes followed her every step, relishing in the beauty of her movements. He was painfully aware that her effect on him was now total and with the fate of his wife unresolved the struggle between his love for her and Kira raged in silence within his soul.

He knew that logic would not bring resolution to the conflict. Only an answer would help. He reached across the bed sheets and picked up the console display, still showing his wife's image. He touched his fingers to her one last time and the revelation came.

"Sylvia."

"Yes Doctor Jensen," came the silky response from the tablet.

"Where is the stratospheric probe?"

"Last reported position was on the far side of the planet."

His voice trembled with constrained excitement, "Would it have survived the solar storm?"

The seconds seemed like days before she answered.

"The probability is extremely high given the probe's position and self preservation logic circuits. It is designed to survive extreme environments including high magnetic, ionizing and plasma fields."

"Can you contact it?"

There was a moments silence before the disassociated voice continued, "Negative Doctor, the probe is not within range."

"Damn!" he hissed. "Bring up a flight path schematic please."

The display suddenly showed the planet laid flat and the projected flight path of the probe along with his current location and other points of interest.

"Assuming the probe continues along this path, what is the earliest you can establish a comms link?"

"Six days. However I will try to bounce a low frequency wave off the ionosphere and if that works I may be able to establish a link sooner."

Sylvia was a genius. It was so obvious he hadn't thought of it himself.

She continued, "What instruction do you wish to issue?"

His brain flew into full activity as his fingers drew patterns on the display. "Bring the probe to this position," he pressed his fingertip on the map, "and commence a standard search and rescue pattern based on the projected re-entry for the lifeboats that were recorded as exiting the Bountiful prior to the ship's destruction.

"Whether they survived or not," he added with tinge of sadness. "Let me know if you raise the probe."

"Instruction received," the sultry voice responded.

Richard sat there looking at the display, wondering if he would ever find out. Non closure would sit like a knife in his heart, painfully eating at his soul.

A soft voice called from the doorway, "Richard! Come, the bath is ready."

He looked up; Kira stood in the doorway beckoning to him. He was grateful for his fate. He had her to lean on and comfort him to take away the pain of his circumstance.

They sat in the large tub together, the hot water steaming around them and washed each other. The water was glorious to his skin and she carefully scrubbed his back and limbs. This was a luxury he hadn't felt in years.

A wicked grin snuck across her face as he stood and she scrubbed his legs. "Your cock is so beautiful and you are so hairless. It's very sexy."

She held his testicles, now fully relaxed in his scrotum by the hot water. "And your balls are so heavy!" She hefted them in her hand and rolled the orbs around. "When I had a mate we would lick each other between our legs. Would it please you if I took your cock into my mouth?"

She looked up at him, her large blue eyes fixed on his while her other hand snaked up his leg and grasped his cock, squeezing it gently.

He looked down at her, kneeling before him in the water and holding his manhood in both her hands. Her perfect breasts swayed slightly as she breathed and her face was inches from his slowly hardening cock. Her mouth opened and she took the head of his cock in to it, swirling her tongue around the expanding knob.

Richard gripped her head, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! That's nice baby! Take more of it in to you." He gently pushed her head forwards and she swallowed half his length till it was lodged at the back of her throat. She gagged a little and backed off before trying again.

Kira felt his thick member throb in her mouth, filling it completely and pushing against the back of her throat. She felt so sexy, holding his balls and letting him gently fuck her face. The hand around his shaft dropped under the water and between her legs, rubbing the swelling clit hidden in her folds while she sucked his manhood.

She hummed around his shaft as the pleasure from her pussy spread into her loins and she felt his fingers grip her scalp. She though he might be able to cum again, but she didn't want yet to take his release into her mouth. Her pussy ached for his shaft again and the thought of his seed spurting into her womb overrode her desire to drink his essence for now.

Slowly she eased her oral ministrations and withdrew her face to look up at him. He was smiling broadly back at her. "Richard, your hairless cock and balls are very sexy. Will you help me remove mine? I want to feel smooth down there too."

He grinned back at her, "Sure! Do you have a razor or a knife with a very sharp blade?"

"I have a razor here. It is sharp enough, though I have not had need to use it much lately." She reached over to the washbasin and handed him the implement, an old style flick blade cut-throat razor. He cautiously tested the edge. It was keen and extremely sharp.

"This will do. Sit down on the edge of the bath there."

She sat on corner of the bath where he pointed and opened her legs wide as he sat back in the water in front of her. He stared at her naked vulva, open before his eyes. A wide vee of trimmed pubic hair covered her mound and the thick outer labia was hidden beneath a curly mat of blond locks. This was the closest sight he had of her sex yet and he felt his cock throb and arousal grow at her unashamed exposure of her most intimates parts to his gaze.

Grabbing the soap, he worked a rich lather up and applied the scented foam to her pubic mound and then proceeded to carefully shave away the hair, leaving only a thin landing strip pointing at her luscious sex lips below.

He rinsed the area and looked at her, "What do you think?"

"It's very sexy!" she smiled. Her pussy throbbed lightly as he had shaved her mound and now her heart seemed to flutter in her chest as he went to work on her labia.

He pushed her thighs further apart and had her recline back a little so he could access her sex lips easier. She watched him skillfully shave her labia; gently holding a lip between his fingers and stretching the skin taut before running the blade over it and removing the hair. His manipulation of her labia was getting her very turned on and she loved it when he stretched her lips out and the feel of the razor against her naked skin.