Planetfall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this?" he whispered sliding a fingertip over her rosebud again, his face close to hers, staring into the black pools of her eyes, the pupils dilated in the dimness.

She shivered with delight, "Yes, but not with your finger."

"With what then?" he smiled. He was going to make her say it.

"With, with," she stammered as he dipped his fingertip into her just fucked pussy hole and getting it nice and wet with their combined cum, rimmed her tight hole and pushed the tip in a little.

"With?" he demanded, increasing the pressure on her private hole.

"Your tongue!" she burst out. "You stuck you hot tongue into my backside and licked my anus!" The dam had finally burst and he pushed his digit inside up to the first knuckle. Her sphincter gripped the end of his finger like a steel band.

Her eyes widened as he wiggle the tip inside her.

"Oh fuck!" she grunted wriggling her naked body on him. He legs rested outside of his and as she thrashed on him his cock started to swell till the base nudged against her vulva.

"So you liked it then?

"Yesssss," she hissed lowly. "It was nice, no, fucking incredible."

"Kira!" he exclaimed, "such a potty mouth!"

"She grinned back, "Sorry, sometimes I get carried away and there aren't words to describe it. You don't mind?"

"I think it's sexy. Talk dirty if you want. Kind of turns me on really," he grinned back.

"So," he continued, "you want me to do it again?"

"No, I mean yes! I mean," she paused before continuing in a low voice, "Would you take me in my backside?"

Richard's cock grew to a full erection and pressed hard against the soft, swollen labia between her legs. Kira ground her pussy down on the hard shaft and licked her lips.

"You want me to fuck you in your backside? Slide my thick cock deep into your tight little anus?" He worked his fingertip around the inside of her anal hole, pressing gently against the restricting ring of muscle.

"Yes," she whimpered. "Please fuck my arse." Her face was a mask erotic desire and her breath was coming in pants, hot against his neck.

The finger in her tight hole continued to work her in to a frenzy and she started to pump her hips, sliding her cum soaked labia along the thick shaft. He could feel the juices flowing out over his cock and squelch where their pubic mounds met on every down stroke

He head had dropped to one side of his face and he whispered into her ear, "Do you want me to ram your virgin arse hard, fill it completely with my meat?"

She was panting hard now, working up to a climax, "Yes!"

"And then, what do you want baby, what do you really want?" he egged her on.

Deep breaths wracked her chest as she continued to hump against him. "I want," she panted hard, "I want: I want, oh fuck! I want you to cum in my fucking arse hole!" At that last she shuddered violently gripping him hard against her while her hips jerked spasmodically and the soft wet labia of her throbbing pussy slid deliciously over his erection.

He withdrew his finger and held her sweaty body close to him, relishing the heat and feel of her skin and the wonderful slipperiness of her vulva trying the wrap around his manhood.

Kira lifted her head and grinned at him. "Wow! Just thinking about you fucking and cumming in my backside got me off! That and some help from your finger and that nice hard cock between my legs," she giggled.

"I think you need to sick it in me now fuck my brains out!" she added quickly.

"Whoa there, my beautiful lover!" Richard cautioned. "Anal sex is a slow affair. Can't just ram it in without preparation."

"Really?" she asked a little disappointed.

"Yes, really. Look, first, we need to get you properly lubricated, relaxed and opened up."

She looked at him quizzically, "Opened up?"

He held his finger up between them, "How wide do you reckon my cock is, when it's really hard?"

She held up three of her own slim fingers together, "Ummm, maybe this wide." She added her pinky, "Maybe this wide, or a bit less."

"Baby, I could only just get the tip of this," he nodded to his own finger, "in you. It's going to take some time before you're ready for my cock."

She pouted, sexily, "But we can do it tonight?"

"Yes. Get a cushion and put it on the seat over there, then get on your knees and rest your arms and head on it."

Kira gave him a quick deep tongue kiss then leapt up, flaxen hair flying and breasts bouncing as she hurried to do as asked. Soon enough she was on her knees, arms and head resting on the cushioned bench. She looked around at him and let her midriff slump causing her hips to tilt up. Her pussy and anus now fully exposed to his view.

"How's that? Is this the right position?" she asked huskily.

The way she proffered her sex to him; her swollen and gaping wet pussy, the tight bud of her anus, curve of her lithe body and breasts hanging freely below all screamed for him to take her. Possess her body and soul.

"Oh god baby! You are so sexy! I am going to make you cum like never before!"

"Come and open me up Richard, open my ass so it can take your fat cock deep inside me."

He dropped to his knees behind her and pushed her legs a little further apart so her tight hole was fully accessible. Holding a small firm butt cheek in each hand he pulled them apart gently and lowered his mouth to her last unfucked orifice.

Kira held her eyes closed knowing her most private hole was exposed for Richard to deflower, she waited for the intimate touch of his tongue. She gasped as the tip of his hot, wet tongue ran around her puckered hole then tried to worm it's way inside. Her insides turned to mush as the strong muscle flicked at her sphincter and involuntarily she relaxed and the organ drove in suddenly.

"Oh my Goddess!" she moaned. "That feels so fucking nice! Keep licking me baby!"

Spurred on by the sudden access past her sphincter he increased his rimming and probing of her hole and gradually it started to open, budding out from the cleft of her butt cheeks. Letting go of one cheek he put a hand between her legs and slipped his thumb deep into her pussy and gripped her vulva with his palm.

A river of juices, both his cum and hers ran out of her into his hand and he massaged her clit and wiggled his digit in the sopping cave of her sex.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Rub me right there! Yes! Fuck me with your tongue! That's it! Oh fuck! I think I'm going to cum!" The profanities spilled from her lips and as her worked his tongue deep in her ass, licking the raw, sensitive walls she arched her back and flung her head back and groaned at the sky.

Her anal hole gripped his tongue and pulsed on it in time with her shuddering climax. When she relaxed he pulled his mouth from her anus and withdrew his hand from her pussy. It was completely soaked, running off his fingers. Before she had time to realise the pleasuring mouth was gone from her backside he slowly pushed his cum drenched middle finger into the slippery crater of her ass hole.

Kira stiffened at the sudden invasion and her muscles clamped on the digit halting it's penetration.

"Oh!" was the only sound that escaped her lips.

"Okay baby, relax, breath out slowly and relax your ass. You're opening up really well. No discomfort?"

She let out a breath, "No. I just, it just feels so big."

"Let me know if anything is uncomfortable, okay?"

"Yes," she replied shakily and felt the finger drive deeper as her anus started to give way. Soon he was fingering her and rimming her bud causing her to squirm with delight.

Then she felt pressure on her hole. Richard pre-empted her, "I'm adding a second finger baby. You're doing really well. You are so sexy! Relax again, nice slow breaths."

She did and the pressure increased, but pleasurably. The extra stretch on her sphincter sending little jolts of ecstasy into her loins.

"Mmmmmmm, baby, that feels nice. Keep doing it," she purred

Richard pumped his fingers and spread them apart, stretching her ring slowly. After a few minutes he placed a third finger and worked all of them slowly twisting through the slippery muscle of her ass.

Kira had her head on the cushion, her upper arms beside her and forearms resting on top of her head and hummed deep in her throat as constant "Mmmmmmmmmmm". A smile broadened in her face as he introduced the third digit and proceeded for the next few minutes to finger fuck her anus like that.

Finally he pulled his fingers from her and her anus remained open for a moment before slowly closing. He looked at her sex; it was swollen and gaping, glistening in the moon light as fluid ran out over her sex lips to the grass below.

"Baby, I'm going to get my self hard in your pussy now then fuck your ass."

"Mmmmmmm," was all she said, still with a smile and half opened, dreamy eyes.

He straightened up behind her and took his slightly wilted cock in hand and guided it to her hungry orifice. The heat of her cunt enveloped his glans with an incredible soft wetness and he slid his rapidly hardening tool all the way till his testicles pushed against her labia.

"Oooof!" she grunted from the force of his entry and smiled again squeezing his shaft in her muscular tube.

"God! Fuck your pussy gets tight Kira!" he groaned. He thrust a few times in the silken glove within her loins till he felt a surge of blood stiffen his manhood fully. His cock throbbed against her luscious walls, straining against her pussy's constriction. Reluctantly he pulled out, his cock bobbing in the now cooling air. The head was big, very big and a deep purple colour. It seemed the mushroom knob was bigger than ever. He wasn't sure it would push past Kira's anal hole, even with all the preparation.

"Tilt your hips up baby, put you ass way up."

She arched her back further and her hips rotated up.

"That's it, now reach back with both hands and pull your ass cheeks apart."

She did and he gathered a large gob of saliva onto his tongue and licked the partially open hole, depositing the slippery fluid directly at the entrance. Standing up he straddled her flared hips and guided his knob to her rectum. The skin of his glans stretched drum tight and his member was rock hard.

"Okay baby, deep breath, out slowly."

She did and he placed the massive knob against her anal hole and pushed.

Kira felt the pressure on her backside, it was nothing like his fingers. A blunt pressure, growing, pushing, stretching her opening apart. It kept on. 'Goddess!' she thought, 'I'm going to split apart!' She couldn't believe the size of the thing trying to drive into her. She forced herself to relax, breath out slowly. A burning sensation on her anal ring, like fire. 'Impossible, it's too big.' She gritted her teeth, lips pulling back into a snarl. She didn't want to cry out and have him stop. She wanted him inside her with every fibre of her being. The pressure increased, more, more. 'Oh Mother Goddess! Please!'

Then suddenly the massive head popped through the constriction and the ring snapped shut around the fat girth of the cock behind it.

"OH! FUCK!" Kira cried loudly and shuddered as a bolt of pleasure shot from her anal hole from the release of the pressure of penetration.

Richard groaned in relief and his cock throbbed hard once he had penetrated her most private hole. The heat of her ass enveloped his glans and her tightness squeezed the knob like no other sensation. He looked down to where they joined. Her anal hole stretched impossibly wide around his girth and pulsed visibly.

"Wow Kira! Your ass is so tight! You okay there?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied trembling. "I thought my ass was going to split apart there for a moment, but it's okay now. Your cock feels so big!"

"I've got some good news for you baby, I've only got the head in, there's the rest of the shaft to come."

"Oh Goddess! Take it slow, please!" she begged.

"I will baby, now relax again," he stroked her back and when he felt her ass relax he pushed in a little, then out a little, ever deeper each time adding more saliva to ease the penetration.

Kira was groaning constantly now, the invading organ opening her bowel up, fucking her where it should never go. That thought and the feeling of it filling her up more and more driving her ecstasy upwards faster and faster.

Richards balls rested against the base of her pussy. "Baby," he soothed, "I'm all the way in."

"Hold it there!" she grunted through clenched teeth. "Goddess, you are so huge in me. All I can feel is your cock filling me completely. Oh fuck!" He loins exploded in shower of orgasmic fingers through every fibre of her being and she clutched the cushion to her chest and flung he head back to the stars with a long low moan.

Her bowel gripped his shaft and the distended sphincter clamped tight at the base of his cock. His manhood was trapped in her body as she shuddered and spasmed on it. He couldn't move his cock a fraction such was her grip on it. He reached down and grasped her heaving breasts crushing them to his chest. The pendulous weight and hard nipples worked into his palms, sending shivers of delight down his arms as she writhed on his cock.

She came down slowly and her loins lessened their grip on him. Panting she lay her head on the cushion, "Fuck me Richard, fuck my arse and cum in me!"

Her bowel suddenly relaxed and he pulled half way out and back in again slowly. As he thrust into her yielding flesh, his strokes became longer and harder. He hunched over her, working her tits in his hands, his hips striking against her upturned buttocks and her anus throbbing, clenching against his rock hard erection. His heavy ball sack slapped against her wet open pussy hole making obscene sounds as he sodomised her virgin backside.

Her body instinctively adjusted to his rhythm; her ass relaxing on the out stroke, almost trying push the invader out and tightening on the way in, forcing the angry, purple headed knob to stretch apart the clutching muscular walls.

Every time he rammed into her she grunted. Sweat streamed off them, despite the slight chill of the night air. Kira's ass was perfect now. Richard fucked it as hard as he did in her pussy and the sensations on his cock were no less exquisite.

"Kira," grunted between breaths. "I'm gunna cum baby, I can't hold out!" The tingle in his bloated glans was rapidly turning into the jolt that would ignite his loins and send his hot load into her ass hole.

"Fuck baby! Please cum in me, PLEEEEEEASE!" she shouted and shuddered as a wave that had built up finally crashed over her, smashing her body and soul to an eternal oblivion of pure pleasure.

Richard felt her shudder beneath him, her ass tightened, but there was no more strength in it. He had fuck it into total submission and at her release he gave a final grunt and let his soul pour in her in great spurts of semen that surged in hot pulses deep into her bowel, soaking the abused tunnel of flesh and soothing it with it's warm sticky wetness. Forever it seemed like he spurted into her body, but finally his orgasmic paralysis ceased and he slumped on her back, both of them looking and panting like wild animals after a mating.

"Oh Kira!" he whispered hoarsely in her ear, "That was the most incredible fuck I've ever had!"

She reached an arm up and stroked his head, "I think I saw the Goddess herself that last time, when you came in me. I felt her heart beat with every spurt of cum into me. She took me into her."

He had no argument with her orgasmically induced visions. He had felt at one the the universe before, but only ever with Kira and Kyrinn.

His legs felt wobbly and shakily he stood and pulled his spent cock from Kira's backside. It seem to take forever to come out and her ass tried vainly to hold on to it, until finally the knob remained trapped in the sperm filled tube.

He pulled and the slimy hole wrapped like a fist around the receding glans till finally he had pulled out of her altogether. He groaned with delight, "Ohhhh! That felt nice!" Her hole gaped open and she started to stand when a river of cum poured out of her anus onto the grass. It ran it rivulets down her inner thighs all the way to her ankles. "That is really sexy baby!" he grinned at her.

She smiled back, "Now I feel really hot and slimy in both holes. It feels soooo nice! I feel like such a, such a..."

Richard laughed, "Like such a what?"

"I don't know," her brow furrowed. "So sexy and dirty at the same time. I don't know a word for it."

"Haha, I think the word you are looking for is 'slut'" he replied.

"A 'slut'?" she quizzed. "What is this 'slut'?" she sounded the foreign word strangely.

"It's had many meanings over time, but it pretty much describes a woman like you said, and also one who sleeps around a lot."

"But I only sleep with you! So I cannot be a slut," she retorted with a grin. "But you have fucked me and Rinn, so you must be a slut!"

He laughed uproariously much to her chagrin. "What? she said defiantly, hands on hips.

"A man can't be a slut, baby, it doesn't work that way."

"Then what does that make you?"

"A stud baby, a stud" he grinned back at her.

"A 'stud'? What is that!" she asked in exasperation.

"Never mind," he laughed, "I can just be your man-slut if it makes it easier. Lets go bathe!"

He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her as they made their way indoors.

-------------------------

The horse trudged through the long grass in the early morning light, moving easily over the flat ground. Trees dotted the landscape ahead where forested low hills started to rise in the distance. Two riders were perched atop the beast guiding it towards the alien craft that had crashed into the terrain far ahead.

Kira sat behind Richard as he held the reigns loosely, letting the beast make it's own way. It had been to the area many times under Kira's guidance as she gathered materials for her work and would only need it's course corrected as they got closer.

She lay her head on the back of his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist, eyes half closed in a daydream.

"How's your ass there Kira?" Richard asked, rousing her from her reverie

"A little sore, but in a pleasant way. The saddle is making it throb. I can feel myself getting a little wet!" she replied dreamily.

"We aren't going to have any playtime until we get back honey, so you'll have to hold till then."

There was silence for a few minutes then Kira asked, "Richard?"

"Yes darling?"

"Is it alright to still have sex when I'm pregnant? It won't hurt the babies will it?"

He patted her hand at his waist, "No honey, it won't hurt them, and when you get a bigger belly, we can just use some positions that are more comfortable for you."

She squeezed his waist, "Oh good! Because I want to have sex with you every day! Especially in my ass! Now that I'm pregnant, I don't need cum in my pussy all the time although it does feel really nice. And I can suck you off more, you know get you all the way in my throat when you spurt."

Richard groaned silently to himself, the mental images of her deep throating his cock till he blew his load directly into her stomach making his balls churn. It was like she was trying to catch up for the last few centuries of her people not being screwed by a male all at once by herself.

"You're insatiable babe," he laughed and she hugged him close, pressing her perfect breasts into his back and nuzzling the nape of his neck.

"Sure we can't stop for a quickie?" she asked hopefully. They had left before daybreak and there hadn't been any time for intimate fun before hand.

"It's a tight schedule," he replied firmly. "I promise, I'll screw your brains out when we get back."

"Ummm, okay," she said a little disappointed, but she thrust her hips to and fro on the saddle and continued to press herself hard against him, nibbling his neck.