Planetfall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kira is up ahead on the left Doctor," Sylvia informed him. He looked out the window and saw her staring as he flashed past. He waved. She probably didn't see, but the thought was there.

A couple of minutes later Sylvia chimed, "Cutting forward thrusters, commencing approach sequence." The speed was coming down now and the fuel was getting low, too low for his comfort, but he trusted Sylvia.

"Commencing pitch."

He managed to jam his head back in time as the craft titled nose up and headed skywards, converting forward momentum to height. Height needed for the craft to hover down safely. It felt like an elephant was on his chest and his face threatened to slide off into a puddle around his ears as the invisible force pulled at his flesh.

Slowly it eased as the craft strained against the tug of the planet's mass and with the receding speed the nose tilted forward again and the craft commenced a level free fall. Now his stomach started to rise to his throat and he floated up against the straps. Negative G was always so much more uncomfortable.

"Firing landing thrusters."

The roar filled the cabin and the craft suddenly slowed and he slid back into his seat. He glanced at the flight panel. Five hundred meters, zero forward speed. Decent rate looked good. The fuel didn't.

"Deploying landing struts."

There was a rumble and then a clunk beneath his feet. A flashing yellow indicator on the flight panel caught his attention.

"Emergency fuel level," Sylvia intoned dispassionately.

A moment later it started flashing red.

"Critical fuel," she voiced with the same tone.

He looked at the fuel gauge. One percent. The height. A hundred meters. Sweat beaded his brow. He closed his eyes and gripped the arm rests. He was sure he was going to leave permanent indentations in them.

Then the satisfying whoosh of the struts compressing against the welcome ground and rebounding slightly. The roar of the engines ceased.

"Thruster cut off. Post landing sequence engaged. Systems nominal. We have arrived at our destination. I hope you enjoyed your flight Doctor." He almost detected a hint of satisfaction in her voice.

"Yes, yes thank you Sylvia," he said with relief. "A most; unique experience. Is this the way these things are supposed to land?"

"No Doctor, but it was the most optimal way to get as far as possible with the available fuel and land safely."

"I see. I think we'll put a little more in the tank for the next journey so we don't have to endure those rather extreme manoeuvres."

Unperturbed Sylvia responded, "I will need at least ninety percent fuel capacity to achieve this."

"Thank you Sylvia. Raise Kira on her tablet please? Let's she how she's getting along."

-------------------------

The sun hadn't reached it's zenith by the time Kira and Richard arrived back at the house. Kira pointed past his shoulder to a horse tied to a railing outside.

"Look! Kyrinn is here!" she said excitedly.

Standing in the saddle she shouted "KYRINN! YOO HOO!"

A moment later the figure of Kira's mother appeared at the door way, waving to them. As she walked out to greet them Kira dismounted and ran towards her. Richard relished the sight of her bounding like a gazelle, long bare legs under a very short skirt covering the ground easily, long unbraided hair flying free behind her. She was the epitome of health, vitality and beauty. He licked his lips at the prospect of enjoying some intimate body contact with her and doubly so now that Kyrinn had turned up.

The girls met and hugged as he continued to walk the beast up to them, eventually stopping next to the two women. Kira was babbling with excitement over their morning's adventures and as he dismounted Kyrinn managed to get a word in.

"That sounds quite amazing dear! But there will be time to talk. I've prepared a lunch. See to your horse and come inside for some food. You must be famished."

"Yes mother," Kira replied sheepishly, then grinned.

Kyrinn shooed her away with her hand, "Go on! Scoot!"

Richard handed to reigns to Kira and turned to Kyrinn as the younger woman led the horse away. Kyrinn fell against his chest, hugging him close and he wrapped his arms around her.

Her cheek was pressed against his chest and her voice was full of emotion, "I missed you so much! Every hour, every minute! I ached for your touch, your kiss; to feel you inside me. It's like a part of me was missing. I've never felt like this before."

He stroked her hair gently and kissed the top of her head. She smelt so nice; comforting and warm. "It's okay baby, I'm here with you now."

She looked up at him, her blue eyes pools of innocence. "I'm afraid Richard. Afraid of what might happen. I've done everything I can, but I don't know if it's enough."

"Shhhhhh. Everything will be fine, believe me." He tried to sound convincing, but he knew the situation was only going to become far more complex. He was going to need every bit of his knowledge and skill to navigate the murky waters ahead.

Kyrinn pulled his face down to hers and they kissed, tongues dancing together and he felt his passion rise and his cock start to swell against her soft belly.

He broke the kiss. "I think we should go inside and eat before I force myself on you out here in the open," he laughed.

"You can't force a willing partner," she countered, "but yes lets go in. The ground is a bit rough here anyway," she laughed with him and hand in hand retreated to the house.

Inside it was cool and he went to freshen up whilst Kyrinn busied herself in the kitchen. When he returned Kira had joined her and together they quickly finished their tasks all the while talking excitedly between themselves.

He watched as he sat at the dining table and they served up another delicious feast. They certainly knew how to cook on this planet! As they sat on either side of him again, Kira placed a hand on his arm and looked at Kyrinn. "Oh I almost forgot!" she exclaimed. "Richard said I'm going to have a boy and a girl!"

Kyrinn's brow furrowed. "A boy?"

Richard caught her confusion and quickly responded, "A male child, like myself."

Kyrinn went wide eyed, "Then," she said slowly as realisation dawned on her, "he will be able to mate with us and produce children?"

"Yes," he replied with a smile, "in fifteen years or so when he matures sexually."

She grasped his hand and looked him in the eyes, "I hope you have implanted a boy child in my womb," she said fervently. "How soon can you know?"

"Not for a few days yet. My equipment here isn't sensitive enough at your stage of pregnancy, but I managed to get my medical lifeboat a lot closer to here, so we can check you out when we take supplies to get it refuelled."

The talk then revolved around the morning's adventures as they ate and Kira excitedly bought out her tablet console. "Look mother! Richard has given me my own... own thingy!". She turned to him, "What is it again?"

"A tablet console. Just call it a tablet will be ok," he laughed.

She quickly ran on, "And when we go out to the ship tomorrow you can see all the wondrous things it can do!"

Kyrinn's face became serious, "We won't be able to do that tomorrow I'm afraid. I managed to arrange a special meeting of the Council for later tonight. I had to lean on some people for favours owed to keep this quiet and the members aren't well pleased about the hour. They know something important is about, but they relented in the face of the unusual occurrences lately."

Kira looked downcast. "Do we have to leave immediately?"

Kyrinn gave a little sly smile, "No. I arrived early so we might catch up and perhaps have an afternoon nap together. I'm feeling a little tired."

"I'm feeling really horny," Kira said bluntly with a grin and the others burst out laughing.

"Come daughter," Kyrinn said rising. "Now that we have have put something in our man's belly I think he should return the favour and put something in our's. What do you think?"

Kira replied an "Oh yes!" with gusto. "And I know exactly what I want in there!" She gathered her mother's hand and they did a slow sexy walk to the bedroom. The two perfect backsides swaying alluringly, inviting him to plunder their riches.

He got up and followed them to the room. As the girls entered it he saw their dresses drop to the floor and they took the last few steps to be as naked as they day they were born. He approached them and they dropped to their knees. Their faces were at his crotch, looking up at him.

His blood started to boil at the sight of the two naked beauties at his feet. Identical copies down to the the last hair. Four perfect breasts hung on heaving chests, long flaxen hair cascaded down their backs. Four pools of large blue eyes cast into the face only a God could create held him transfixed. Their taut, lithe forms, like panthers ready to spring and pull their prey to the ground to be devoured.

A hand snaked to his trousers, releasing his belt buckle and the zip pulled away allowing the material to fall to he feet. His cock was already growing hard and it sprang free, bouncing till a small, warm hand grasped it firmly in the middle of the shaft. It squeezed and he became more erect. The women's nostrils flared with his scent strong in their brain.

A tongue flicked out, licking the drop of pre-cum at the tip and another tongue licked his shaft. Within seconds his bloated glans was in a warm, wet mouth and his testicles were being sucked into another.

Richard closed his eyes and groaned, placing a hand on each head to steady himself. He was lost in the sensations of his cock being worshipped by two tongues and two sets of lips.

"God!" he groaned. "I need one of you!"

Seconds later a voice called, "Take me!"

He looked to the bed. Kyrinn was in the middle of it, her legs spread wide, fur lined pussy lips open revealing the glistening wetness of her deep pink hole. She pulled at her nipples and thrust her hips in the air, beckoning him.

Her breasts wobbled as she pulled on the hard nubs and his eyes travelled down over her muscled abdomen and the prominent mound of her pubis to the fleshy sex lips below. They held his gaze and his mind felt the smooth entrance of her vagina as the back of Kira's throat smothered his aching cock head.

"Fuck me now!" Kyrinn pleaded, moving her hands to her vulva and spreading her labia wide apart. The hole turned into a large pink crater between her legs and Richard's balls churned.

'Kira baby," he said hoarsely, stroking her head. "Come help me fuck Rinn."

She took her face off his cock and looked up at him, eyes wide with lust. Saliva drooled obscenely from her mouth and standing she held his rampant erection and led him onto the bed and between Kyrinn's legs. Kneeling next to her she guided his fat, thickly veined sex organ at her opening and pulled the knob into the entrance before letting go and grasping one of Kyrinn's breasts hard, kissing her mother's open mouth, driving her tongue in deep.

Richard's large mushroom shaped cock head pushed at the ring of muscle at the entrance to Kyrinn's pussy. Despite the tightness it gave way easily with the amount of lubrication seeping from her hole and the saliva coating his shaft. The ridge popped in and the heat of her vagina bathed his knob.

"Ahhhhh! So nice!" he groaned pleasurably and then slid his shaft the rest of they way in, only stopping when his balls rested against her buttocks and his scrotum pressed on to her anal hole.

He rested there for a minute enjoying being embedded in her sweet box again. Her pussy throbbed on the invading flesh, squeezing it like a velvet fist.

The girls were still lip locked and as he started to thrust into Kyrinn's loins, Kira's hand left her mother's breast and slid to her pussy, cupping it while his shaft slipped between her long delicate fingers, tightening around it, like a second pussy hole.

He picked up the pace, leaning over the women and Kira's hand rubbed Kyrinn's pussy. Her mother responded, thrusting and grinding her hips as it was worked over with hand and cock.

Kira broke the tongue kiss with her mother and looked at Richard. He eyes were wild with lust and she licked her lips as her gaze dropped to see where his sex was joined with Kyrinn's and wet sounds emanated with each smack of his pubis against her wet, open vulva.

Her head turned back to Kyrinn who was holding on to the sheets with a white knuckled grip, back arched and hips in the air, pumping in time to the cock impaling her sweet pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was grunting and moaning with every stoke.

"Do you like to feel his hard cock inside you Rinn?" Kira hissed at her. "Feel his fat shaft opening your tight little pussy, stretching it and poking into your belly?"

Her hand continued to rub on her mother's clit and swollen labia and Kyrinn let out a deep groan. "Oh Goddess! Yessssss!" she hissed in reply.

"You know what we did Rinn?" Kira continued. "You know what HE did?" she emphasised the word. Her words were driving Kyrinn on and her breathing became ragged.

"Her fucked your daughter in her arse hole!" she spat the words out. "He filled my rectum with his fat cock, fucking it like he's fucking your hot little pussy right now!"

"Oh Goddess!" Kyrinn groaned writhing underneath the combined onslaught of her two lovers.

"How would you like him to fuck your most private hole? Impale your anus with his manhood?"

"Yes!" Kyrinn moaned, barely audible now. Richard could feel her getting close; her thighs and belly started to tremble and her wet cunt was tightening up deliciously on his cock.

Kira's voice became silky and seductive. "Think of his hard cock pounding your backside and his fat knob swelling inside you. Feel it throb deep inside!

"You know what he did then?" Her face was inches away from Kyrinn's.

Kyrinn struggled, her mouth half open. Her chest and neck flushed a deep red and Kira's hand was a blur at her pussy.

"He came in me!" she whispered forcefully. Kyrinn's eyes flew open. "He spurted his hot cum deep into my backside! Think of all his fluid spurting into yours Rinn!"

"AGHHHHH! GODDESS!" Kyrinn screamed and stiffened, her body arched so only her shoulders and head supported her weight at one end and her feet wide apart on the other and Richard's thick erection impaling the sexual nexus between her legs.

Richard lost all control at Kyrinn's tumultuous climax and now kneeling up between her legs reached around her hips and grasped her firm backside and pulled himself as deep as he could manage and sprayed her clenching pussy walls with thick ropes of hot sticky semen. Each spurt timed with a hard sharp thrust against the end of her pussy, pushing his bloated knob into the soft walls of her vagina.

He finished before she did and held her tight until finally she collapsed on the bed, pulling his still turgid cock free of her abused hole. Immediately a river of cum ran out onto the sheets and Kira rolled on top of the panting woman, licking inside her mouth, trying to suck the slippery tongue. As she did so she spread her legs wide apart exposing her pink, wet gash to Richard. The invitation needed no interpretation.

Taking his slimy cock in hand he pushed the glans against her throbbing hole and sank deep into his younger lover in one glorious thrust. Kira worked her hips up and down, massaging the spent member back to full hardness within her tight, muscled vagina as she mashed her body on Kyrinn and tongue kissed her.

Richard's libido didn't miss a beat. After servicing Kyrinn, his cock had only softened a little until Kira's expert use of her own sex organ on his bought him back to full hardness within her. He took over and rammed into her with a ferocity he had never done before, every thrust pushing deep into the soft wet folds.

Kira started to fall into a continual climax. Between Richard's meat pole pounding her pussy, his balls slapping against her clit and the hot embrace of Kyrinn below her she rolled from one peak to another.

Finally Richard felt the sharp, exquisite tingle in his glans and with Kira's pussy milking his cock he came in large spurts, all the while pistioning into the yielding tunnel of silky wet flesh between her legs. Kira felt the sudden wetness through her orgasmic bliss and the thought of his sperm flooding her fertile loins drove her to one last shuddering climax.

He pulled out and fell to the side of the women in their incestuous embrace. His head spun a little and he felt as if he was floating on air. As he recovered breath Kira slid up Kyrinn's body, leaving a trail of semen up her abdomen and between her sweaty breasts till she kneeled astride her chest. Without warning she thrust her swollen, gaping vulva into Kyrinn's face and he watched her tongue come out and slide into the cum soaked entrance of her daughter's pussy.

Richard almost got hard again at the sight and watched entranced as Kyrinn expertly sucked his spent load out of Kira's pussy and lovingly licked and sucked at the puffy delicate labia. Kira grabbed her mothers head and shifting her hips a little guided the hot mouth to her clit. When the lips of Kyrinn enveloped the hooded jewel Kira stiffened and cried out shuddering with delight as her stomach muscles rippled and her breasts wobbled erotically on her heaving chest.

When she was done, she collapsed over Kyrinn's head and gulped for air. He smiled as a glow of satisfaction spread through his body like a warmth extending to every extremity. Kira dismounted and moved over to lay next to him so he was between them, their arms holding him close and a leg draped over each of his as his arms wrapped around their backs.

As he drifted off to sleep, he noticed a scent, or a feeling of wonderful peace from his two lovers. A sense of an urge fulfilled, their loins throbbing gently with satisfaction, then dreamless peace descended to wrap them as one in a cocoon of deepest intimacy.