Planetfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AGHHHHHHH! UGH!" came the primal sound from her half open mouth and when she started to come down her legs turned to jelly. Richard released his mouth from her quivering vulva and pushed her back onto the examination bed where she flopped on her back, legs wide spread. Quickly, he followed her, kneeling between her legs, his eyes glued to the swollen gash that begged to be filled by his hard cock. He held it one hand pointing it at the open hole and hefted his balls with the other hand. They felt heavy. Bigger and heavier than he had ever known, and his cock also felt thicker, meatier and heavy. It twitched in his grasp as he viewed her large swollen, ragged inner lips reaching out like a sucking mouth, ready to devour his manhood.

Miriam lay panting on the bed, her pussy throbbing and on fire with lust. He had pleasured her like none of her current or previous or lovers had. This was no gently, intimate love making, but fervent and forceful. He had devoured her pussy as though possessed and now she saw him kneeling between her slim wide spread legs holding his cock and hefting the large sac below them. Two orbs appeared to to be sliding around inside and she looked at them in fascination.

He moved forward, his cock angling down to her sex. 'Goddess!' she thought, 'it's huge and it's supposed to go inside of me?' The bloated knob had turned a purplish colour and the skin was drawn tight, making the angry head shine. A large slit at the end oozed a clear liquid that dripped in a long sticky tendril down to the bed below.

Apprehension filled her. This monstrous organ was going to impale her tiny body, force itself deep into her sex. She was sure that fat knob would embed itself in her cervix and push into her womb although reason told her it was impossible. Despite that, she wanted it to fill her, feel it stretch her vaginal walls apart, make her cum, shuddering uncontrollably on it. Her hands reached down between her legs and held her labia apart, inviting him to sheath his cock in her body.

Richard guided his erection to her open, sopping hole as instinctively she raised her hips, granting him easy access. The bloated glans pushed at the soft, wet entrance and she bit her lower lip, staring wide eyed at the monster trying to gain access to her precious tunnel.

"Oh Goddess!" she hissed as the pressure between her legs increased. "It's too big! It's UNGHHHHH!" she grunted suddenly staring at him. Her vagina enveloped the invading head as it forced past the ring of muscle and lodged in her virginal sex.

Richard looked down to where his cock merged with Miriam's pussy. Her hole stretched wide around his girth and he felt his glans wrapped in a fist of slippery muscle. "Gah! You are so tight baby! Relax your pussy." She did and he immediately pushed forward. Her tiny pussy struggled against the massive invader, but her copious lubrication allowed him to penetrate deeply in a slow single thrust.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" coursed from Miriam's throat as a long loud sound and she gripped the bed sheet while her back arched and eyes rolled back into her head. He pushed further until he felt the end of her pussy. Most of his cock was embedded in the sweet, tight honey pot of her womanhood and it throbbed heavily as she writhed on the meat pole embedded in her small body.

"Fuck baby!" Richard grunted. "Your pussy is so tight and hot!" He rolled her slightly to her right side and straddled her leg while bringing her left one up and pushing it against her chest. Now he had a wonderful unrestricted view of her meaty pussy as his cock slid into it and full access to penetrate her as deep as he could.

Miriam hooked her arm around her left leg and glared at him with a lust she had never experienced before. Her vagina moulded perfectly to his cock and she knew instinctively that it was meant to be inside her. She craned her head to look at the foreign organ embedded between her legs and watched entranced as it was withdrawn half way, slick and shiny with her secretions then thrust back in.

"UNGHH!" Her head flopped back to the bed. "Ram it in me!" she growled, "Ram it hard!"

Richard leant over her, supporting himself with one hand next to her head and grasped a small breast. His hand engulfed it and the fat, hard nipple dug into his palm driving his lust further. He pistoned his cock into her yielding tunnel with long hard strokes as she writhed under the onslaught. The wet slap of her fleshy vulva against his pubis the only sounds in the office apart from their hard breathing and Miriam's grunts and moans.

Minutes passed as they copulated with Miriam succumbing to an almost constant orgasmic pulse from her loins. Her thrashing became more violent and as she tensed up at a massive peak of stimulation, Richard felt her pussy grip and milk his manhood. His cock throbbed as cum rushed up his shaft and spewed out as a torrent deep into the hot, fertile confines of Miriam's sex organ.

They shuddered together in climax until spent when he kneeled back up and looked at her; a sheen of sweat coated her naked skin and her nipples jutted proudly from her small breasts as her chest heaved with breath. He realised he hadn't even kissed her. They had rutted like two animals on heat. She looked beautiful with that 'post orgasmic glow' and has she looked up at him with a slight smile and dreamy eyes he leant down and slipped his tongue into her mouth, lips mashing together in a wet embrace.

After a moment of a passionate oral embrace he pulled his head up, "We should get back," he said.

Miriam nodded, "Yes, I suppose we should, but I'm enjoying feeling you inside me, so big and hot. I could get used to making love this way. A lot!" she giggled at that last. He pulled out of her and a river of semen ran out of her swollen hole and down her ass cheek.

"Oh Goddess!" she cried with surprise and reached a hand down between her legs, fingers dipping into her sopping entrance. She bought them up to her face and peered closely at the sticky tendrils between her fingers. "What is this?" she said as her brow furrowed.

Richard gave a slight smile, "It's semen. I ejaculate it when I climax."

She sniffed it then reached her tongue out and touched the tip to a thread that hung between two fingers. Pulling her tongue back into her mouth she worked the sticky substance around. "Mmmmmm, interesting taste. A little salty and a tangy, musky flavour. What is it for?"

He hopped off the examination bed, "I'll explain later. I'm sure you'll find the biology interesting." He didn't feel this would be the best time to tell her about male and female reproduction.

They dressed quickly, with Miriam wiping up the rivulets of cum that ran down her thighs before she finally put her panties on. Grabbing her crimson cloak she donned it and they made their way back to the chamber.

--------------------------------------

"Wait here a moment," she held out a hand as she opened a door and slipped through.

While he waited he realised he was feeling more like his normal self. The close presence of Miriam since their encounter hadn't stirred any urges in him and the scent of her fertility and strong sexual need was dramatically diminished. It was at a level he could dismiss without trouble. Somehow copulating with her had caused him to be less sensitive to her pheromones. He wondered how long it would last.

Her head peeked around the door, "Okay, come through. They're finished with Kira for now and are eager to hear from you."

He followed her and when she stopped at a point behind the curtain between the inner wall and the chamber, she parted it and walked through with a distinct grace. He braced himself for the possibility of his senses being overwhelmed by the soup of pheromones in the room, but to his pleasant surprise it barely registered on him. He breathed a silent sigh of relief and entered the chamber. Miriam made her way to her seat and Richard went to his on the dais in the middle of the room. Kira jumped up at his approach and hugged him.

"Are you all right?" she asked with concern, She stroked his face and her eyes held him. He noticed how her nostrils flared momentarily and her eyes flashed.

"Yes," he soothed her. "I just stood up too fast." He had to lie. He didn't want her to know the truth of the matter until he was sure of it himself.

He hugged her back then sat in his chair. Kyrinn had pulled hers alongside his and laid a hand on his thigh as he sat down.

"You okay," she asked. He nodded. "The Elders are discussing amongst themselves. You'll be asked to present shortly." He nodded again.

A moment passed and he viewed the chamber, eyeing the women now with a clearer mind. The Lesser Council members, with the exception of a couple of women all looked to be mid to late twenties in age. The other two were more mid thirties, but still attractive. The Elders looked older again, he estimated they looked between late thirties to mid fifty for Elder Lyra by ordinary reckoning. What their actual ages were he had no idea. Apart from the Elders who all had both breasts exposed, the Sisters were a mix of one and both revealed.

Kyrinn leaned close and whispered in his ear, "Did you enjoy her?"

The question caught Richard by surprise and his head dropped, "I, I.." He didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry."

Her hand gripped his thigh and she chuckled in his ear, "It's okay. I know why the Goddess has sent you and I can't keep you all for myself and Kira, but I'd be lying if I don't feel a pang of jealousy."

His hand covered hers, "How did you know?"

"I can smell your semen and you have female scent on your face."

He reflexively licked his lips; the taste of Miriam's sex was strong in his mouth. She nodded over to where Miriam sat on the right hand side of the chamber.

"See where Miriam is? If I got close enough I would be able to smell your cum on her. Look at the women on either side of her. They can smell your semen on her, but don't know what it is, yet. It excites them."

He looked at the women on either side of Miriam. They looked at her with confusion and squirmed in their seats a little.

"Look, I think Alana is trying to stroke herself. She's a very highly sexed one. I've been with her a few times. Very active in the bedroom and very vocal too."

The gorgeous red head on the far side of Miriam had dropped a hand below the table and was leaning forward so as to hide her activity.

"Sister Kyrinn!" the voice of an Elder bought the hum of voices in the chamber to silence. Kyrinn rose and waited on the Elder.

"Continue please Sister."

Kyrinn looked down at Richard and nodded to him. She sat as he stood and glancing around to Kira he nodded to her. She patted the large flat device on her lap and smiled at him, eyes wide and bright, eager for the presentation.

He stepped forward to the edge of the dais running through the speech he had prepared before raising his voice, "Honourable Elders and Sisters of The Council of Elysia! My name is Doctor Richard Jensen, Chief Medical Doctor and Science Officer of the exploration vessel Bountiful. I am not of this world."

A babble of voices broke out amongst the women and he waited till an Elder spoke up, "Quiet please! Let the Seeker continue."

The voices died down immediately and he continued, "I was a member of a scientific expedition to search for human colonies that had become lost since the first expansion into the galaxy over a thousand years ago. Our ship received a distress signal from this planet and during our investigations a calamity befell our vessel and it was destroyed. I managed to survive the explosion and without the help of Kira here," he turned to her, "I would not have survived my fall to this planet."

Voices rose again and he raised his hand before an Elder managed to speak up and silence fell immediately. He turned to Kira and nodded. She sat up very straight in the chair and poised a finger above the flat device on her lap and raised her chin, looking around the room in an almost regal fashion. She wanted the Council to know her role and relationship to Richard in all of this.

"This," he said with a sweep of his hand before him and in a timed movement Kira pressed the button below her finger and a holographic image of Elysia as viewed from orbit appeared like magic from his hand to hang there suspended in mid air. A collective gasp issued from the Council members along with "Mother Goddess!" and other oaths from a good many lips.

Richard stepped off the dais and walked around the large image. It was easily three meters in diameter and the image of the world rotated slowly, displaying all it's magnificence in a multitude of hues.

"This," he repeated over the gasping women, "Is your world, Elysia as seen from space, many hundreds of kilometres above the surface." He looked around the chamber. Every eye almost popped out and they all leant forward to get closer to the jewelled orb hanging before them.

"Elysia," he continued, "is a beautiful world, a wondrous creation, but," he paused a moment, "there is a problem. One that you have know for a long time. One that I know. Your people are dying." He nodded to Kira and she pressed a button and the holograph vanished.

"One day, in the near future, the people of Elysia will vanish like this image did, but never to return." He returned to the dais and faced the women. "Honourable Elders and Sisters, I can stop this happening. I have resources available to bring renewal to your society. New life and new technology. I have no where to go. I am stranded here as surely as your people's fate is sealed if nothing is done. Council, I seek your permission to live amongst you and work to bring the joy of new life to Elysia."

A silence gripped the chamber, all eyes on Elder Lyra, the holder of the Chair. She sat staring ahead, eyes seemingly focussed on the infinite. Presently she seemed to return to the present and her eyes gripped his. He looked into an untold age of wisdom and experience in those eyes as they bored into his soul.

"Doctor Jensen" she said quietly, but her voice carried clearly to him. "How is it that you, a stranger, like us, but unlike can bring life? Sister Kyrinn has told you of the difficulties and rarities of conceptions. Two may lay together for many years without issue. It is true our communities grow smaller each year, but I cannot see how you can achieve the miracle you speak of."

Kyrinn stood, "If I may Elder Lyra?"

The Elder nodded her head once and Kyrinn whispered to Richard and he sat, awaiting the bombshell that was about to hit.

She looked at the Elder, but raised her voice to address the chamber, "You all know of the short time Doctor Jensen has been on Elysia since the arrival of the portents." Murmurs rose in the gathering at her words.

"In that time, I laid with him for one night and now carry a child!"

Gasps rose and she spoke louder, "He has also lain with my daughter Kira and she is now with child. With two babies!"

The chamber became a tumult of voices, gasps and calls to the Goddess. Richard looked over to Miriam. Her eyes were wide and a hand covered her open mouth while another was over her belly. He gave her a little smile.

Kyrinn sat back down next to Richard. "Cat's out of the bag now I suppose," he said wryly.

She crooked her head at him, "I don't know what this 'cat' thing is, but you certainly have their attention now."

A bell rang, loud and long, bringing silence to the chamber.

Lyra inclined her head towards Miriam, "Doctor Miriam." Miriam snapped her head around to the Elder.

"Is this possible Sister?"

Miriam licked her lips and then opened her mouth before closing it again. "I, I don't know Elder. I would need to examine both Kira and Sister Kyrinn and examine Doctor Jensen, to see how this might occur."

Kyrinn leaned into Richard whispering in his ear, "She wants a second helping, not that I can blame her." She bit his earlobe gently and blew a stream of warm air into his ear before sitting upright again.

"I see," Lyra said. "I think it best that both Sister Kyrinn and Kira present themselves to Doctor Miriam in the morning. Sister Kyrinn, please keep Doctor Jensen at your house and out of sight of anyone else. The Doctor is off limits to everyone here except Sister Kyrinn and Kira. We don't need word of this getting out just yet. The council will discuss this situation first thing tomorrow."

She looked around the chamber, making sure every eye was on her, "This session is now under seal!"

Richard leant over to Kyrinn whispering, "What does that mean?"

"It's an official proclamation of secrecy. Anyone here saying anything about this to anyone else until the seal is lifted will suffer harsh penalties."

The deep sounding gong rang and people started to rise. "Let's go," Kyrinn said tugging at his sleeve, "we don't need any of the women sniffing around you for the moment."

Richard thought of the irony of it, usually it was the dogs sniffing the bitch in heat. These women could actually smell him, or at least pick up whatever pheromones he was giving off and he didn't want to get them more worked up than necessary. He knew how strong sexual urges could override common sense and the effects here were amplified beyond anything else he had ever experienced.

The trio quickly made their way out to the waiting wagon and Kira spurred the horse on to Kyrinn's house with Kyrinn and Richard in the back.

--------------------------------------

The sounds of activity in the street bought Richard Jensen slowly out of his dream state and to the reality of the new day dawning. Strange images of a vast being, a female in long flowing robes guiding the universe on it's path with sweeps of her hand across the cosmos. Kira and Kyrinn surrounded by dozens of laughing children, the assembly of the Council offering their naked bodies for his pleasure as a distant laugh, like tinkling bells echoed from everywhere and nowhere at once.

The bed beneath him was warm and soft, comforting like a lover's embrace, he wanted to snuggle up draw his lover, or both of them close and merge with them, skin on skin, nuzzling into a neck or full bosom. His hand reached out into empty sheets. Reaching to the other side yielded the same result. He sighed opening his eyes to the growing light of the dawn.

They had returned to Kyrinn's house late. Tired from the long day and hungry they ate with little discussion and collapsed into bed holding each other for comfort and quickly drifted to sleep. He sat up yawning and looked around. Kyrinn's house was a two storey affair, beautifully decorated and furnished. As he understood, it had been in Kyrinn's family, if family was the name for it here for many, many generations. Rendered walls and polished floor tiles with intricately woven rugs scattered about gave the feeling of a distinctly temperate climate dwelling, as much as it did in the mid latitudes of Europa on Earth.

Magnificent paintings and seemingly priceless vases, probably from the family profession and many other outstanding works lent such an air of subtle richness without overstating opulence that he felt at peace in the beauty of the creations of these people. He looked at the room with a new eye and emotion rose in his breast. Nothing should ever let this be forgotten: these works of humankind, the pinnacle of mortal creation must not be lost. He would do whatever he could to save the people of Elysia from sinking into the sands that time forgets.

His stomach growled, bringing his reverie to an end and he rose from the warm cocoon of the bed. It was early yet and he suspected the girls had already departed to see Miriam for confirmation of their pregnancies. The thought of the petite doctor suddenly flooding his head with what had happened in her office. His heart pounded at the memories. He though he knew how it had happened; the pheromones controlling his reason and her reasoning. Now, he felt disturbed at his lack of control, but at the same time the surge of exhilaration he had experienced was like an all consuming drug. She had smelt so perfect, felt and tasted so delicious. Their act of wild copulation and release so ecstatic. It had all felt so damned right, so damned fantastic. He had to admit, the sex he had with the women on Elysia was by far better than anything he had ever had.

123456...8