Planetfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to think of Jane. It was like a lifetime ago, he struggled to remember her face, their intimate moments. His life with her was a fading dream, memories evaporating in the desert air, like a mirage. Even in his heart he felt: nothing. He glanced at a wall, at a painting. Kira's beautiful angelic face smiling out at him, or Kyrinn's or her mother, grand mother, great grand mother. God knows how far back that face went. Her image filled his brain, pushing out all other thought while unbounded joy leapt in his heart and love for her coursed in his veins. He remembered the first moment he saw her face, a visage cast by the gods themselves, her smile like the bright dawn banishing the night, her scent, her touch, her naked body against his, the throb of her womanhood on his cock as she climaxed, the soft, tight wetness of her sex milking his cum into her womb.

He shook his head and smiled. The wayward daydream had caused the tube of flesh between his legs to stiffen as blood pumped into it. He squeezed it sending a shiver of delight along his spine then jumped out of bed.

Roaming naked through the house he went downstairs and sought out the kitchen. On the table where they had dined the evening before was a large glass of the pink coloured fruit juice and some bread and various spreads. A slip of paper under the glass had a smiley face drawn on it and the initial K. Famished he ate all the food and washed it down with the glorious liquid warming his belly with a seductive embrace.

Feeling better he collected his tablet from near the front door where he had dumped it last night and peeked out the blinds to the street outside. It looked like a street would look from any of a hundred different worlds. People walking, talking, going about their business. Traffic was sparse, but there were differences, big differences. Everyone was female and the technology was low, almost non-existent. Carts and wagons drawn by huge animals on hard packed dirt streets. Elysia had gone into a reverse technological evolution with the declining population till only the simplest and most robust technologies survived and the rest had been lost.

Another thing struck Richard as he observed the passers by; no one seemed frail, even if there were evident signs of age, everyone looked to be in general good health. No obesity or pallor. Vitality seemed to ooze from them. He was grateful of the glass barrier of the window. The pheromones from the passing throng would have sent his libido into overdrive and the gods only knew what might happen then.

Not wishing to risk any unexpected scents from available females drifting in through cracks in the doorway, he retreated to the upper floor bedroom and nestled back into the comfort of Kyrinn's bed. The smell of Kira/Kyrinn lingered on the sheets and he drew a deep breath. It somehow settled his soul and stimulated him at the same time. He realised he missed them, almost as though a part of him was gone and only the memory lingered.

He closed his eyes and shook his head. Rational thought seemed more difficult to keep a grip on. He felt; no, he knew the subjective influences on his emotional and base instincts were being hijacked. He sighed laying back on the bed and punched and up the link to Sylvia on his tablet.

"Good Morning Doctor Jensen," the sultry voice chimed.

A shiver of delight ran through Richard's body at the voice. "God!' he thought, 'even Sylvia's voice, a bloody computer is getting me worked up!'

He took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts, "Morning Sylvia, status report please."

"All systems nominal Doctor. When do you expect to start refilling the fuel cells? I have deployed the solar collectors now that I have an optimal position and will require a source of water to start electrolysis."

"I'm not sure Sylvia," he answered a little dejectedly. "I have some issues to deal with in the main settlement and it may be a few days before I can get supplies out to you. Have you had any contact with the probe?"

"Not yet Doctor, but there have been some solar flares causing a dampening of the ionosphere in the last few days which I expect to settle down in the next day or so from my analysis of the sun's surface."

"Fine. Inform me as soon as you have contact with the probe."

"As you wish Doctor."

He turned off the tablet and tossed it aside and sighed. Here he was, housebound, almost a prisoner, of his own making, his medical lifeboat as good as stranded and god knows what future at the hands of the Council. He hoped desperately that Kyrinn could come through and make it work for all their sakes.

Despite the dawn light and muted sounds of activity on the streets outside he drifted off to sleep, his lovers' scents on the sheets comforting his mind as the a dreamless state engulfed him.

--------------------------------------

A warm body snuggled against his back, soft breasts pressing below his shoulder blades. It was the warm breath against the nape of his neck that woke him and the nose and lips pressing, kissing his skin. Richard was laying on his side, legs drawn up and the luscious body behind him moulded in behind him, like a flesh seat.

"Mmmmmmm," he murmured, reaching a hand behind to find a lithe muscular thigh. He stroked it with his fingertip and she wriggled deliciously behind him.

She whispered into his ear, "Hi sleepyhead," and gently nipped the skin of his upper back.

He turned around and faced his lover, her bright blue eyes in the mid morning light captured his soul. "Hi baby." He kissed her and for a moment was lost in her lips and tongue caressing his.

"What did Miriam say?" he asked when the broke the oral embrace.

She beamed a smile, "That I'm pregnant, but she couldn't say if it was twins. She confirmed mother was pregnant too. She was shaking her head the whole time saying, 'It's impossible!'. It was quite funny to watch."

"It's outside of her experience. She's got a whole lot more to learn yet as a doctor."

Kira's face suddenly became serious, "You made love to her." It was more of a statement than a question.

"I'm sorry baby. It wasn't 'making love' really. More like two wild animals rutting desperately. There are things affecting me here, and affecting anyone who comes near me that is creating uncontrollable sexual urges."

A little smile crossed her lips, "I know. I have to admit I so wanted to mate with you in the days after I found you in the canyon nearly dead. I didn't know why, just that I wanted to. Mother admitted the same. She told me she woke you in the middle of the night that first time she met you because she was feeling so horny she couldn't control herself."

He grinned at her, "You seemed to be pretty horny too that night!"

She chuckled, "I'm always horny near you!" They kissed, intimately, hands wandering over each other. Kira's found his turgid member, it throbbed in her small hand.

"Will you make love to me?" she asked huskily. "I need you inside of me." She pulled him between her spread her legs, guiding his manhood to her dripping honey pot. Her eyes locked to his as she worked the fat knob over her labia, slippery with the lubrication pouring from her hot entrance.

She placed the tip of his glans at the fleshy hole and guided it in, her eyes growing wide as he pushed his hips forward and thrust fully into her inviting muscular tunnel in one long slow motion. Her low moan of delight was cut short as he kissed her when he felt the end of his cock push into the soft wet end of her vagina, enjoying the feel of her pussy wrapped around his manhood while she wrapped her arms and legs around his body.

He thrust into Kira's willing loins in long slow strokes as they kissed and bought her to a state of almost continual orgasmic bliss, shuddering and whimpering until finally the surge of warm semen spurted in strong jets out of his bloated glans against the swollen flesh, flooding her pussy till it ran out between his cock and her tight hole to the sheets below.

Sated, they rolled onto their sides and fell asleep holding each other close, his cock still turgid in the depths of her body.

--------------------------------------

This time a nibbling at his ear woke him. He was still embraced with Kira and the feel of her warm silky skin on his, her low breath against his chest and their legs intertwined sent a rush of blood to his member and it started to grow hard again in the tight confines of her sperm drenched pussy.

He opened his eyes to see Kyrinn's face inches from his, her smile golden and beckoning. She took a deep breath, "Mmmmmmm, smells like you two had a nice time!" she whispered.

He smiled back enjoying the gradual penetration of Kira's pussy by his hardening cock. "It's getting nice again. Want to join us?"

Her face fell a little, "I can't baby. Council is in recess for lunch and then we're back at it. Get tidied up and I'll arrange some food for us all." She gave him a quick, but intimate kiss and retreated out of the room. His eyes glued to her shapely backside the whole way.

"Kira baby!" he whispered loudly, stroking her back. "Time to wake up!"

Her eyes opened slowly and she moved a little before giving a little start, "Oh!" Her pussy clamped tight on the organ now hard within her slick tunnel.

She grinned wickedly at him, "That's a nice way to wake up! Can we make love again?"

"Sorry baby," he replied. "Kyrinn's back from Council for lunch, we need to get cleaned up and eat."

She pouted playfully at him, "Well, I'll need more of this later." Suddenly she rolled him onto his back and straddled him, driving his cock as deep as it could go in her sex. "Maybe like this!" and ground her pussy down against his pubic bone and groaned loudly.

Kyrinn's voice called from below, "Kira! Leave the poor man alone! Now hurry up, I need some help here!"

"Yes mother!" she called back then laughed, sending spasms of delight through Richard's cock as her belly clutched at the invader within.

"Okay!" she said hopping off causing a river of their combined sex juices to cascade from her deep pink gaping hole and deposit on his cock and lower belly. "Lets have a shower together."

She jumped off the bed and walked sexily to the bathroom glancing back at him with a wicked look and crooking her finger at him to come. He groaned and wearily followed, the sight and scent of her tugging at him like an invisible leash.

--------------------------------------

"So," Kyrinn said between a mouthful of food, "the Council is split between two points of view. One side wants to basically lock you up in the Temple and bring fertile women to you all day to impregnate and the other, my side of the argument is to allow you to be a full citizen of our community, granted all the rights thereof and given the responsibility on how to rejuvenate our society in a morally responsible and planned way."

Richard's mouth fell open, "They want to make me a sex slave?"

"But mother," Kira added, her face a mask of horror at what Kyrinn had said, "don't they believe he has been sent by the Goddess?"

Kyrinn nodded her head, "Well yes, of that there is no real doubt now. The problem is that the Goddess has delivered you to us and we're not prepared for it. No one really knows what to do."

"Would have been nice if she had supplied an instruction manual," Richard mumbled through a mouthful of food. The girls looked at him strangely.

"Richard," Kyrinn continued and laid a hand on his arm, "I need you to speak to the Council, present a case that will convince them. We need votes and there are some in the Council that would go against me regardless of the issue at hand. There will be a secret ballot in a few days time. Elder Lyra has determined only a majority decision of eighty percent will be binding. If we don't get that she may break the deadlock and force an open vote. That could be bad for us as a number of Elders are on not on our side and many Sisters may fall in behind them publicly just to maintain favour, both with them and the Temple."

Richard nodded, "I see," he said quietly. The politics of this world were just as twisted as any he had encountered in many other places, but he was still confused about how things worked here. He tilted his head towards Kyrinn, "I don't understand the relationship between the Council and the Temple. If I'm sent by the Goddess isn't that an issue for the Temple?"

Kyrinn smiled and squeezed his arm, "I'm sorry darling, I should have explained. The Temple deals strictly with spiritual matters. The Council is an autonomous branch of the Temple, dealing with all non-spiritual affairs. You fall outside of the Temple's 'jurisdiction' for want of a better word, however that doesn't stop the High Priestess from making a grab for power and your arrival is the best opportunity she's had in a long time."

His brow furrowed, "I thought the Council session was secret?"

Kyrinn laughed lightly, "The Temple has a representative on the Council, she is one who is putting forward the opposing petition. She is also the daughter of the High Priestess and you can be sure her mother knows as much of what happened in that sealed meeting as any of us. The petition for you to become the Temple's property, to put it crudely, will have come from the High Priestess herself. Her daughter is merely the conduit."

He returned her laugh with a wry look on his face, "Some things about people never change." Turning to Kira his voice became more serious, "Kira, I need you to do something for me."

"Anything!" she exclaimed. "Just ask!"

"Go back to your house this afternoon. Load the wagon up with as many water containers as you can and take them out to the lifeboat. Sylvia will instruct you on what to do. I need to get the ship here as soon as possible, regardless of the result of the vote."

--------------------------------------

They watched from behind the slatted blinds as Kira steered the wagon out onto the street and made her way homeward. Richard wasn't sure what might happen if the vote didn't go their way and what he might do if it didn't, but he was prepared to risk all if push came to shove.

Kyrinn turned to him, deep blue eyes searching his. The troubled brow on her beautiful face wrenched at his heart. If it all went pear shaped, their lives would never be the same again.

"Richard, I have to get back to Council. Miriam has scheduled time tonight to see you so she can 'examine'," the word came out sarcastically, "you and report back to the Council. She would also like to know of your medical knowledge and technology."

"Hmmmm," he mused. Maybe there was some leverage through Miriam. "Okay, I'll work on a presentation to the Council till you get back, something that will make them see sense."

She hugged him close then pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately. As she turned to go he joked, "Take care in that viper's nest!"

Kyrinn gave him an odd look, "You say the strangest things Richard! Cats and vipers! You must explain what these things are one day."

She slipped out the door and he watched the red cloaked figure retreat down the road, getting nods from passers by as she went.

--------------------------------------

Kyrinn rapped on the door at the rear of the house and looked around quickly for any signs of movement in the dimly lit alleyway she was standing in with Richard. They both wore dark grey cloaks with hoods raised and the cowls drawn over their heads as far as possible to hide their faces from any glancing eyes. Anyone who might have seen them in the deepening night as they walked by little used paths would have assumed nothing out of the ordinary. Perhaps just a couple taking a shortcut to another house or some activity in town.

Richard shifted the satchel at his hip as sound of the latch caught her attention and the door swung open a little revealing a crack of light spilling out.

"It's Kyrinn," she hissed quietly and the door opened further to let them in. The door closed behind them and a lock clicked in the latch. In the light Richard could see Miriam's shimmering pearl coloured dress that came to just above her knees clinging like a second skin to her petite, but shapely body. One small breast exposed in the fashion of their public fertility status. The dark nipple sat like a soft mound in the centre of her small areola.

"You had no trouble getting here?" Miriam asked as they pulled the hoods from their heads.

Kyrinn sighed, "No, fortunately. There were some people about, but we stayed well clear."

"Good, come through," she took Richard by the arm, smiling at him and lead the way. Kyrinn's eyes narrowed as she went past and followed close on their footsteps. Miriam led them to the front of the house, a room with seats and few low tables, much like a waiting room.

"This is my practice," she said waving a hand at the room. "Consultation rooms, operating room and basic living quarters upstairs, kitchen and so on."

Kyrinn looked at her, Miriam's arm holding Richard's tightly, as though he belonged to her. "Should I wait until you're done so I can take him back to my house?" Her voice was slightly terse.

"Oh no!" Miriam replied lightly, "That really won't be necessary. This will take a few hours and I would so much like to find out about his medical technology. Quite boring for you I'm sure. I'll take him back, it will be late enough that the streets will be empty by then." She smiled warmly at Kyrinn, but it never touched her eyes.

Kyrinn stepped up to Richard and placing a hand behind his neck pulled his face to hers. Miriam's lips pressed into a thin line as she watched the two kiss passionately in front of her.

"Take care baby," she said quietly as they parted. He nodded silently and pulling her hood back over her head she turned to the front door and departed. Miriam slipped her arm from his and stepped to the door locking it.

"We don't want any unexpected visitors. The surgery is closed after all!" She laughed pleasantly and led the way to a consultation room. "Come, lets get down to business." He followed her into a room that looked typically like a doctor's consultation room. The basics didn't change from his experience of the scattered settlements of the expanding human empire. As he trailed behind her he noticed something different about her. Something now familiar. Her scent was different.

She motioned to a couch and he sat on the edge, pulling the strap of the leather covered satchel from around his neck and propping the parcel on the ground against the seat next to him. Miriam sat next to him her knee touching his and laid a hand on his thigh.

He looked at her, her face inches from his, noticing her large hazel eyes dilated, even in the well lit room. Her nostrils flared slightly and a slight blush seemed to cover her neck and upper chest where the cut of the dress swept down off her shoulder and under the exposed breast. The nipple was now full and hard, standing proud from her areola.

His eyes locked onto hers. "You're pregnant," he intoned using his best unemotional doctor's voice.

Miriam gasped and pulled back from him, "How, how did you know?" The look on her face was one of complete surprise. "I only found myself out a few hours ago!"

He tapped the side of his nose with a finger, "I can tell, with this and the fact that I haven't yet wanted to bend you over your desk there and fuck you as though you were the last woman on this planet."

Miriam shook her head, "I, I don't understand."

"Tell me how you feel right now, with me so close. Give me an objective assessment of your current emotional and physical state Doctor." He emphasised her title to impress upon her the need to maintain rationality.

"I, well, I feel highly attracted to you, more so than with my current mate or any previous. My pulse is raised and I feel a little tightness in my chest. My hands are, " she turned her palms up on her lap, "are warm and damp."

123456...8