Planetfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And your sexual response?" he interjected.

Her cheeks coloured slightly and her eyes dropped, "My," she swallowed, "my vagina is moist and there is a dull throb in my loins."

He placed a finger under her chin and raised it so she was looking at him again. "How does it compare to how you felt last night?"

She nodded weakly and murmured, "I see, yes. I seemed to lose all sense. I just wanted you, needed you. There was no other thought in my head but to copulate. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it. It was unprofessional."

He smiled, "You didn't have any choice. Something stronger than logic and common sense had us both in it's grip and now the need has passed. I should explain."

"But I still want to bed you Richard!" her voice was almost pleading.

He held her hands searching her eyes, "And I you, but we can do this now less like wild animals and more like thinking human beings." He was grateful for the change in pheromones and their own responses to them now that she was with child, but the lure of her sexuality was still strong and he struggled inside to keep a lid on his bubbling libido. At least till he got the important part of the meeting out of the way.

"Come, let's sit at your desk and I'll show you the details of the biology you've been missing for centuries." He pulled a tablet console from the satchel at his side and led Miriam to her office desk. For hours she sat fascinated as he showed her the specifics of normal human reproduction, other aspects of human biology and his findings on the impacts of Elysia's environment on himself and conjectures of how it has affected the resident population.

Finally she sat back in her chair shaking her head in disbelief, "This is incredible, unbelievable! I mean, I believe it; I, Kira and Kyrinn are the walking proof of it, but it's still just so, so amazing! It's true that you can make a woman with child after laying with them for one night!"

She looked at Richard, her eyes suddenly becoming focused and calculating. "You know of the Council's debate?"

He nodded, "Yes, Kyrinn has filled me in on the two opposing positions."

Miriam licked her lips, "I'll be frank with you. Kyrinn and I sit on opposite sides of most debates and she doesn't enjoy my support in most votes." There was a moments silence before she continued, "I can cast my vote for her, but"

Richard raised an eyebrow and her eyes narrowed, "I want you to impregnate my daughter first."

A small smile crossed his lips and he leaned back in the chair. A little simple bribery wasn't beyond the machinations of this particular system. He was going to see how far he could milk it and he hoped it would work. Time was running out and they had to have the numbers on their side.

He was going to sweeten the deal and lock her in. "Okay, however I'd like a little more in return."

"I'm not sure what else I could do," she replied flatly.

"You're a Sister on the Council and have influence in regard to your position as the community Doctor. This is a breeding program we're talking about here, your opinion will carry much weight. I'll make it worth your while."

She nodded slowly her eyes narrowed slightly, riveted to his, "Continue."

"I want you to convince members of the opposition of the futility and danger of their position and the advantages of Kyrinn's. I'll explain what you need to say."

"And in return?"

He drew a deep breath, "I'll keep you and your daughter knocked up for as long as you want to keep pushing babies out from between your legs."

Miriam's hand flew to her mouth, "Mother Goddess!" she cried, eyes almost popping out of her head.

"What, what if they refuse to change their position?" Her face suddenly held concern.

"You'll tell them I'll service them and their daughters as first priority over any other woman in the community."

A huge grin split her face and she laughed, "Are you sure you haven't been on the Council before? You have talent worthy of an Elder!"

Her laughter ebbed away, but the smile remained. Leaning forward she took his hands in hers and squeezed them. "You have a deal Doctor Jensen. Let's go upstairs and work out the details. I think I need a practical in biology."

--------------------------------------

He stood in a bedroom that contained the basic needs as one might assume would suffice for the occasional overnight stay. A large bed occupied most of the space, bed side tables, bookshelf packed with books, lamps, a small dresser with mirror and an adjoining bathroom.

"I'll be back in just a moment," Miriam said and turned quickly to exit the room. He walked over to the bookshelf and picked up a hefty tome. 'Tinctures, Treatments and Ointments' read the title. He flipped through the pages and marvelled at the body of work devoted to the use of plants and other substances for medical use. He would have to get Sylvia to work through this material for later analysis. There might be some very valuable compounds here that could be refined for increased efficacy.

He stirred at a noise behind him and turned towards the door. A doppelganger of Miriam stood next to her.

"Doctor Jensen, may I introduce my daughter Corrine."

Richard knew what to expect, but the physical presence of perfect clones always surprised him. Corrine was not the mirror image of her mother as Kira was of Kyrinn. For one, her hair was long, well past the middle of her back and her face still held a tinge of youth.

"Hello Corrine," he smiled at her. His nose twitched and his pulse quickened. He recognised the marked change in the atmosphere of the room.

Corrine suddenly cast her eyes downward, hands clasped in front of her and said in a low voice, "I am pleased to meet you Doctor Jensen."

Interest piqued Richard and he questioned, "How old are you Corrine?"

"I am past seventeen and one half seasons."

Richard calculated quickly and added about ten percent for the extra orbital time of this planet. That would make her close to nineteen Earth years. She looked about that, just past adolescence and into the flush of burgeoning womanhood. A couple of more years and she would be indistinguishable from her mother and hold that youthful look for decades.

He beckoned with his hand to them, "Come closer."

Miriam led her daughter to him till they stood barely a foot apart. Richard gritted his teeth together as he unconsciously took a deep breath through his nose. Her rampant fertility drove into to his skull like an iron spike and a wave of sexual heat followed it, threatening to smother his senses.

He swallowed hard, trying to maintain control. He had expected the rush, but the intensity from the young woman was like trying to hold back a tsunami with bare hands.

"Your mother has told you what to expect?" he said with a slight quaver.

Corrine nodded, her eyes fixed on his. Her nostrils had flared and lust blazed out of her large hazel eyes. His blood boiled in his veins and he felt his cock swelling rapidly, becoming heavy between his legs as he stared transfixed by the ripe young female before him, ready to take his seed into her womb.

Miriam raise a hand behind Corrine's back and suddenly her silky garment fell away, exposing the youthful naked body to Richard's eyes. He drank in her beauty: the same hourglass figure, dark hard nipples straining outwards from small breasts. A flat stomach leading down to a prominent mound, devoid of any hair. All of that on top of slim legs made her look younger by years than she really was. His hand reached out and gently cupped her pussy. Long, meaty labia filled his palm and fingers. She may have appeared young, but she had the pussy of a grown woman.

A slight "Oh!" escaped from her mouth as he touched her boldly and with his other hand he cupped a breast, rolling the fat nipple between his fingers.

Miriam's voice snapped him out of his spell, "Come Corrine, I will show you what he has."

Miriam's dress had found it's way to the floor without him noticing whilst he had feasted his eyes on Corrine and now he saw them kneel before him and watched as the older woman unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor.

Richard's cock sprang out, hot, fat and hard. Big veins ran along it's length, pulsing slightly and the bloated glans bulged at the end of his shaft, shiny and purple. Pre-cum seeped from the end and dripped to the floor between them.

"Oh Goddess!" Corrine whispered in awe. "It's so big!"

Miriam wrapped her small hand around his shaft barely covering half it's girth. "This goes into your pussy daughter, all the way until you feel the head deep in your belly." Her other hand hefted his heavy balls. "These make the seed, the sperm that shoots out the end here," she nodded to his bulging cock head, "and into your womb to impregnate you."

Corrine stared fascinated at his cock licking her lips. One hand had made it's way between her legs and was stroking her pussy.

"Do you want him to fuck you and put a baby into your womb daughter?"

"Yessss," she hissed. Her body felt like it was on fire as she stared at the massive organ before her and her pussy throbbed like never before. Juices flowed out of her now swollen sex and into her hand as it rubbed the at meaty folds between her legs.

"Come," Miriam commanded. "Let me show you how the Goddess wants us to procreate." She grabbed Richard's hand and guided him to the bed. "Lay down," her voice was firm, controlling the action that was about to occur.

Richard lay on his back in the middle of the bed, his cock solid, holding erect above his flat stomach. It ached with the need of the soft, tight embrace of a woman's sex. Miriam quickly straddled his hips, grabbing the thick shaft and pulling it upright, pointing it directly at her warm, moist hole.

Corrine crawled up on the bed, eyes glued to their groins and watched as her mother pulled the purple crowned shaft through her long swollen inner labia. The curtains of flesh draped and caressed lovingly over the bulbous head depositing a sheen of sex fluids on the stretched skin. After a few repeats of this she raised up, moved his cock back further underneath her groin and with a long sigh lowered her hips letting the mushroom head penetrate into the tight confine of her vagina.

Miriam shuddered slightly as the ring of muscle at her pussy hole gripped the shaft just behind the cock head. She held still for a moment, getting used to the invading organ then lowered her body on it emitting a long low moan as her loins were impaled by the shaft of meat driving deep into her womanhood.

Richard grunted loudly and pushed his hips up as Miriam's vulva ground against his pubic bone, ensuring his cock was fully sheathed in her pussy. He looked over at Corrine, grabbing a leg and pulling her young lithe body onto his face. She sat astride his head facing her mother and felt strong hands grip her hips and pull her splayed vulva onto his mouth.

"Oh Goddess!" she cried as his lips sucked her copious inner labia into his mouth and his slippery tongue slid mercilessly in the deep cleft between them. Miriam started to thrust up and down on his shaft holding desperately onto Corinne's shoulders as she held onto her mother's. Together they rode him with Miriam's pussy spasming on the fat shaft splitting her pussy apart and Corrine's drenching Richard's face as his tongue licked the wet folds inside her young vagina.

Richard's blood was on fire as he felt Miriam stiffen and then spasm time and again on his cock. His tongue alternately buried itself into Corrine's hot, wet hole, lapping at the sweet and tangy nectar that ran from deep within to circling the large hard nub of her clitoris as his nose nudged around her sopping pussy hole, drinking in her scent and firing his libido onto a new levels of lust.

The two women groaned in unison, consumed in a sea of bliss they had never encountered till finally Miriam gave a great cry of orgasmic anguish, shuddering uncontrollably atop the blunt spear deep in her belly and collapsed off him to the side, orgasmic spasms still wracking her slight form.

Feeling the wondrous grip of a pussy suddenly slip from his cock, Richard growled into Corrine's sopping hole and pushed her off his face. She landed on her back next to him, legs akimbo and within seconds he was between her knees, guiding his cock towards her virginal hole. Her vulva was a swollen, sopping gash, the fat inner cunt lips so engorged they stood up proud, a deep pink, framing the entrance to the tunnel of bliss.

The fat cock head pushed against the virginal entrance and slipped in. Corrine's eyes widened at the sudden intrusion and held Richard's gaze upon her. He pushed a little and felt the restriction on his glans. The intact membrane signifying the last barrier to full womanhood. He pushed and suddenly it gave.

Corrine gave a small cry as her hymen tore, unaware that this act signalled the final sealing of the natural order of deflowering of a woman and the first of many for untold centuries on this lost world. As quickly it came, the pain subsided and she then gasped, gripping his arms hard, fingers digging into his skin as she felt the foreign sex organ slide deeper into her pussy.

Miriam's eyes fluttered open, her fog filled brain recovering form the massive climax that had exploded through her body just moments before when she had used Richard's prick for her own pleasure. The sight before her caused the breath to catch in her throat; Her daughter, flat on her back, legs pulled back and wide apart and Richard laying between them, his cock buried balls deep in her only daughter's pussy. She had a front row seat to the most erotic; no, carnal performance in her life.

Her hand slid down her sweat slicked belly to the mound between her legs and rubbed at the swollen clit, barely sheathed within it's hood. Entranced, she watched as he hunched over Corrine's small body, wrapping his arms under her back and grabbing her shoulders and started to thrust mercilessly into her soft yielding pussy. Time and again he rammed into her and as her mixed whimpering and moanings grew it seemed to drive him on, thrusting harder and faster.

Corrine suddenly stiffened, fingernails digging into his sweaty back, teeth biting his chest and cried out a muffled groan. Miriam's fingers were a blur on her snatch. 'My baby's coming on his cock!' she thought. Remembering the hard pole driving into her own soft pussy, rubbing deliciously in unexplored places her throbbed. Fascinated she watched when Richard finally grunted, arched his back and thrust short sharp jabs into Corrine.

Miriam saw his balls tighten up and the thick tube on the underside of his cock suddenly bulge rhythmically with every jab into her daughter's sex. He was cumming. She imagined the thick, sticky liquid spurting into the hot depths of Corrine, coating her cervix in his sperm, flooding her fertile uterus with his life giving ejaculate.

Her first and third fingers spread her inner labia apart and pulled them up, bringing her swollen clitoris out of its hood. As she watched her daughter's impregnation her middle finger flicked quickly on the super sensitive exposed nub. Cum squeezed out from the seal of Corrine's pussy hole stretched obscenely around the girth of the invading organ and at the sight of it leaking from her baby girl's hole she came, curling into a foetal ball, mind numb to everything but the image burned into her brain of the sight she had just witnessed.

Richard released his grip on the girl beneath him. For a moment he seemed to have lost his bearings. The woman, the girl, was? He was, where? He pushed himself up with his hands and looked down. Miriam, no; Corrine. Rational thought suddenly rushed back. God! He was just blind lust incarnate. Nothing existed, but his cock and the females. Their touch, scent, smell. The sounds as they came, their arms and legs around him as their tight little pussies wrapped around his cock.

He sat up between her outstretched legs, looking at where they were still joined. Semen, tinged with pink bubbled out from between his shaft and her pussy hole. He remembered a resistance then a sudden release and gliding smoothly all the way into her sweet young snatch. She truly had been a virgin, the blood in the semen confirmed it.

Looking behind him he saw Miriam, curled into a ball, hand jammed between her legs and still vibrating from an orgasm. He looked back at Corrine; her eyes were glazed with a far away look and a smile was on her lips.

"Corrine! Baby!" he whispered, stroking her face.

Her eyes suddenly focused and a grin spread across her face.

"You okay honey?" he asked with concern. He wasn't sure if he had inadvertently hurt her in his blind lust.

"I'm a little sore; down there, but I feel like I'm floating." Her hand covered her lower belly, "The throb is so deep, so nice!"

His hand covered hers, "I'm going to get cleaned up. Tell your mother I need to leave when I'm done."

Corrine looked over to her mother, still in a foetal ball and nodded and then back to him mouthing the words "Thank you".

He chuckled to himself. He figured he might be hearing more of that in the future.

--------------------------------------

Richard woke in the arms of the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. Early morning light suffused the room and lent an almost angelic glow to the naked beauty before him. He was on his side with Kyrinn facing him, a light sheet drawn half way over their bodies. She was already awake looking at him, her blue eyes radiating love unbounded. Loose flaxen coloured hair sprayed over the pillow above and behind her, shimmering where tints reflected the golden beams.

She kissed him and he responded, tongues dancing over each other.

"How did you go with Miriam?" she said finally after they finished their oral embrace.

Richard grimaced, "I think I made a deal with the devil."

Kyrinn's brow furrowed, "The devil? Who's that?"

He snorted, "The devil's kind of like an anti Goddess."

She gave a sour look, "That describes Miriam well enough!"

"She's going to vote for your petition."

"What!" she exclaimed, eyes almost popping out. "You must have fucked her brains out for them to be so addled!"

"Err, not exactly," he continued cautiously.

"What do you mean 'not exactly'?" her voice firmed.

Richard decided he may as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb. "I impregnated her daughter, Corrine."

She opened her mouth to say something, but Richard continued before she could get a word out, "Wait! There's more to it than that. Not only will she vote for our position, but she will lobby the other Council members that are neutral or support the other view to change their minds and vote for us."

Kyrinn stared at him dumbfounded, blinking those gorgeous eyes uncomprehendingly. Finally she gathered her wits, "Well you've done the impossible, I'll grant you that. " She reached down and grasped his soft, limp cock, "There certainly is magic in that stick between your legs!"

At the touch of her warm, soft hand gripping his member it started to stiffen. "Only problem," she added, "is there may not be enough time between now and when the vote is taken to get a majority."

"I suggest," he replied, "that you work out with Miriam who will be the hardest to convince and who will go over easiest. I think I know how to convince the hardest cases."

She tugged at his swelling manhood, smiling wistfully. "Would you like to show me how you're going to convince them?"

He pushed her onto her back and climbed between her spread legs. "Yes. I think a little magic will do the trick!" Leaning down he kissed her open mouth and guided his fully erect cock to the already wet nexus between her thighs.

--------------------------------------

Kira's face appeared on the table console Beads of sweat trickled down her brow and temples and her skin was visibly red from exertion.

123456...8