Planetfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tell you Richard darling," she huffed, "this Sylvia is a thirsty girl. I spent all last night filling every bucket, vase and water bag I could find and loading the wagon, both of them in fact with the water she needs. You must explain what she does with it. Is it steam or something?"

He laughed and shook his head, "It's a bit more complex than that. Is it all done?"

She wiped the back of her hand across her forehead and sighed, "Yes, full to the brim with some to spare. It's taken me all morning to get out here and fill her up. I'm going to take the wagons back now. I should be in town by early evening."

Richard hear footsteps behind him. He was seated at the dining table with his back to the door and turned to look.

"Kira!" Kyrinn called out.

"Yes mother!" came the reply from the tablet.

Kyrinn looked around confused, "Kira, where are you? I can hear you, I thought you must be back."

"I'm here mother!"

She approached Richard, her brow furrowed, "Richard, where is she? I can hear her as though she was sitting just in front of you."

He grinned and held up the tablet to her. Kira waved and smiled, "Hi mom!"

Kyrinn stopped dead in her tracks, mouth open, but no sound coming out. She pointed at the tablet, "Wha? What? Is that you Kira?"

Kira rolled her eyes, "Of course it's me mother!" came the slightly exasperated reply. "Who else would it be?"

"But where you?"

"I'm out at Richard's space ship, about ten kilometres north of the house. I'm just about to leave."

Kyrinn walked slowly to the table and without taking her eyes from her daughter, pulled seat out and sat in it. "You can talk to her with this and she is so far away?" Her question was directed at Richard, but she kept staring at Kira.

"It's a communications device, amongst other things. It's good over about fifty kilometres, more with the right equipment."

Kira spoke again before Kyrinn could absorb the concept of it all. "How did you get on with Doctor Miriam, Richard?"

Richard blushed a little, making sure the tablet camera was still angled towards Kyrinn, "She's been convinced to vote for us and will lobby for votes from the other Council members."

"Miriam?" Kira replied in awe. "Really? Is she ill or something?"

Kyrinn piped up to rescue Richard from a possible awkward explanation, "We worked out a deal with her. I can fill you in on what's happening when you get back, but you better hurry if you want to make it in time for dinner young lady!"

Kira's hot sweaty face broke into a grin, "Yes mother!" Her face moved close to the display and her lips pursed in a kiss, "Mmmmwah! Bye honey!"

He faced the tablet towards himself gain and copied her kiss with a lip smacking sound, "Take care baby!" The screen went blank and he put the device down with a sigh.

"Phew! Thanks for that. I wasn't sure if it was right to tell her the details and let her stew over the fact I fucked Corrine to seal a political deal."

She patted his arm, catching his eye, "Let me manage Kira. There is a bigger picture to consider now and there will be more of that 'convincing' to be done."

"Well, it's good to see some politicians getting screwed over for once," he laughed, partly in jest and partly in relief at Kyrinn's offer to look after Kira's well being in this murky affair.

"It sounds like politics and politicians aren't much different from where you come then?" Kyrinn added insightfully.

He took a deep breath and sighed, "Noooo, people are pretty much the same animals inside no matter where you go. How did you go with Miriam this morning?"

"Well we've worked out the likely candidates on all sides. I know who supports us directly, and generally who is in the opposition and pretty much the undecided. We have one Elder with us, two against and two undecided. Of the Sisters, four including myself with us, five against and three undecided, at best estimates. Council is in recess for a few days, so we can firm up numbers quickly between us and start the lobbying straight away."

"How do you intend arguing this?" he asked intrigued.

"It's quite simple really," she replied. "The opposition petition is flawed, primarily by their own blinded beliefs, no disrespect to the Goddess of course," she added quickly. "Their views are, ummm, less pragmatic shall we say? And so they intend a lottery system, pick a number, one to whatever thousands and start sending them in to you from one onwards. Well," she sighed with disgust, "'The Goddess will decide by the grace of her infinite wisdom' is their motto, leaving it all up to a random draw. The High Priestess would wrest all control from the Council with you in her hand and reign supreme. We cannot let that happen."

Richard grimaced at the thought, chained to an alter, a line of naked women bought in one by one to impale themselves on his rampant cock until he filled them with his warm fertile cum. Well, maybe not exactly like that, but the outcome would be the same regardless of how he was 'detained' as the Goddess' bringer of life.

Kyrinn's voice bought his attention back, "So, first up we tell the ones that haven't decided that by voting for us, their service to the Goddess and the community with be recognised by you," she patted his arm, "and they and their immediate family will be given preferential treatment when the plan to reinvigorate our society is put into place."

He nodded. Turn their beliefs to our advantage and give them incentive. Kyrinn was a very shrewd political animal. "And if they don't swallow that line?"

She smiled, "We go for the," she pointed to her neck. "What's that thing called?"

"The jugular."

"Yes, the jugular. We arrange a private meeting with you and let those pheromones do the rest." There was a glint in her eye as though she would enjoy seeing the outcome of all this.

He scratched his chin and his brow creased, "I'm not sure how that would work, I mean what does that achieve?"

Kyrinn smiled wryly, "If the vote goes against us and then it's discovered a number of Council members are 'suddenly' all pregnant at the same time, it will be well known that they've tried to 'jump the queue'. That impropriety will see them expelled from the Council and their whole family line banished from serving on the Council for many, many years. There is much shame in that. The result will be annulled, chaos will ensue and the resulting mess could take a long time to clean up. Not a situation anyone wants to see. Now you see Miriam's sudden change of heart. She's in up to her neck with nothing to loose."

The light dawned for him then, "So if we win, then I'll reward the Council with first preference for impregnation and those that got 'fucked over', so to speak have their political careers saved."

She laughed, "Exactly!"

"And how many votes do we need?"

"Fourteen," she replied with concern, "We have one Elder and if we swing all the Sisters over we have the numbers short one, but..."

"But?" Richard interjected as her voice started to trail off.

Kyrinn's face was pensive. "Elder Lyra holds much sway over the Council and I believe she is undecided. She's a wily old thing, but will do what's right for the community. Convince her and half the battle is won in one fell blow."

Richard's face suddenly went pale, "Ummm, you're not suggesting..."

A burst of laughter erupted from her beautiful face and her eyes sparkled as she held a hand to her mouth to try to stop her mirth. Richard's face was like stone, waiting for her to finish.

"I'm so sorry darling, I think she's a little past that type of thing," she finally said between gasps of breath.

"How old is Elder Lyra?" he asked slowly, almost wishing to not hear the answer.

Kyrinn regained her composure and looked thoughtfully past him, "Umm, I think about one hundred and thirty two, or thirty three maybe?"

Richard coughed involuntarily and thumped his chest with his fist before sitting back up and staring at Kyrinn, his eyes blinking in disbelief, "What?" he whispered hoarsely.

"Yes, about that, although she isn't the oldest. There are a few at least ten or fifteen years older right here in Elysia and one of the outlying communities, I can't remember which one has a woman close to one hundred and eighty."

He sat there shaking his head. Longevity was common in humanity, boosted by drugs, genetic manipulation and replacement organs. A life span of one hundred and twenty was average, but here on Elysia, none of that applied. It was all happening through natural means, whatever the environment provided. The oldest woman here was nearly two hundred Earth years old! He wondered how long someone could live here with technology to help.

Kyrinn's voice bought him from his reverie, "I should approach Elder Lyra this afternoon, have a little chat and see how far I can get." She leaned forward taking his face in her hands and kissed him passionately on the lips then stood stroking his face, "I'll make us some lunch then head back out. There's a lot of work to do yet."

He sighed as he watched her sleek form, barely hidden, but accentuated by the close fitting dress, the end of the pale blue material swishing around the tops of her strong slender thighs drawing his gaze to the smooth bare skin. He wanted to spend some time with her again this afternoon as he had done this morning, making love slowly and tenderly, but realised that for the moment those opportunities were going to be rare until the vote was taken and maybe non-existent if it all went awry.

--------------------------------------

Richard was concentrating intently on the console tablet before him that he didn't hear the light footsteps coming up behind him. The first he knew was a shower of flaxen coloured hair cascading over his head and warm soft lips wrapping around the top of his ear while the tip of a wet tongue slid along underneath the curl of it. Hands reached over his shoulders and gripped his pectorals, strong fingers digging into his chest.

"Mmmmm," came the purr into his ear. Her warmth enveloped him from behind, soft breasts just touching the top of his back, a hot breath in his ear. The unmistakeable scent of one of the women he loved and mixed with it a musky, salty smell of dried sweat. He put a hand up and ran his fingers through her long glorious locks.

"Hi baby, how was your trip back?"

Kira nuzzled his ear, whispering warmly into it, "Hot and lonely. Now I'm hot and horny."

He gripped the edge of his seat turning it away from the table and she quickly jumped into his lap, pushing her groin up against his. Lacing her fingers behind his neck she leant back looking at him. She had dressed differently today. A short sleeved blouse, unbuttoned down half way down her front exposing her cleavage and a good deal of smooth unrestrained breasts beneath. A short skirt, now pushed up around her hips revealed a tiny panty thong. The distinct bulge of her vulva pushed against the thin material.

Richard held her slim waist and smiled at her before dropping his eyes to her magnificent bosom. Kira smiled wickedly back and pushed her chest out. His hand left her waist and slipped in the gap in her blouse and snaked under a breast. The warm, soft weight filled his palm and he cupped it while thumb and forefinger found the growing nipple and rolled it gently between them.

Kira ground her hips into him and felt a hardness swelling up between her legs. Richard's other hand left her waist and slid over her hips and down the bare rump letting his fingers trail the line of thin material down between her cheeks until they discovered a damp patch.

Her smile broadened into a grin as she felt the roaming digits pull aside the flimsy covering and fingertips slide over her moist hole, gathering her wetness and embedding themselves into the folds of her labia.

Kira leant forward, lowering her face to his, mouth opening and he responded in kind feeling her tongue driving into his throat while their lips locked in a wet embrace and his fingers worked between her legs, pushing into her hot, tight entrance while he massaged the breast in his other hand, pulling and teasing at the hard nipple.

"Mmmmmph!" Kira groaned into his mouth as she felt two digits slide deep into her pussy and rotate around, stroking the delicate wet folds. The fingers slid out, and pushed along the valleys between her inner and outer labia, trapping her inner lips between the slimy digits. Her swelling clit hood was trapped between the ends of his fingers and he rubbed them together while stretching her pleasure organ outwards.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned pulling her face from his. "Don't stop!"

Her hips ground down hard against his straining member, but all she could feel was the growing ball of pleasure in her loins as he masturbated her clitoris like it was a cock.

Warm secretions flooded his palm and shifting his hand beneath her slightly, positioned the pad of his girl cum coated thumb on her anal hole and rubbed it gently.

"AGGGGHHHHH!" cracked from her throat and suddenly she pulled herself towards him, burying his face in her heaving breasts as he let go of it to grip her thrashing backside. His thumb penetrated her ass to the first knuckle and he wiggled it, feeling it slip in all the way, the tight sphincter pulsed around the base of it as she shuddered on his lap.

He held her till she finally slumped, breath panting on his neck. Her anal hole still pulsed around the base of his thumb as his fingers cupped her puffy vulva. His cock was straining in his pants, hard and throbbing. The feel of her pussy climaxing on his hand making his blood boil with lust.

"Did you have a nice ride Kira?" Kyrinn's voice came from across the room. Richard looked over and saw her standing near the front door, one hand on her naked breast, teasing the nipple while the other hand cupped her pussy mound through her dress, the middle finger digging between her legs.

Kira raised her head and smiled weakly at her mother as she walked sexily over to them. "Mmmmm, yes Rinn. A very nice ride."

Kyrinn her her daughter's chin in her hand and planted a loving kiss on her lips. Their tongues writhed around briefly before Kyrinn broke it off. Her eyes bored into Kira's.

"You look so beautiful when you climax daughter," she whispered.

Richard looked on amazed at the brazen incestuousness. He still had trouble coming to terms with it, but maybe nature had no need of the taboo here and in fact the intimate relationships between mother and daughter only served to assist the unusual reproductive method.

"Now," Kyrinn continued in a more serious manner, "go and get yourself washed. You must be dirty and sweaty from all that work today. I'm expecting Miriam here shortly for dinner and I don't want the place smelling of an unwashed and just fucked girl!"

"Yes mother!" Kira replied with a laugh and hopped off Richard's lap. She gave him a quick kiss and hugged Kyrinn before running upstairs.

Kyrinn looked down at Richard, his hand between his legs and fingers still in the position he had when her had bought Kira off.

"And you," she said with a sly grin, "what do you intend to do with that." She pointed at his hand, drenched in Kira's cum.

"I, ummm," he looked sheepishly like he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, honey pot really; Kira's honey pot. He raised it to his face, inserting the slimy digits into his mouth with a smile. Kira's musky, tangy taste sent his taste buds into a frenzy as he swirled his tongue around them. Her girl cum smell driving up his sinus from the back of his throat delivering tingles of delight down his spine.

"I suggest you get that washed, and this," she reached down and grabbed the long, fat bulge stretching along his hip underneath his trousers. "I have plans for later." She kissed him and gave it a squeeze, eliciting a groan from him. He felt ready to nail the first available female to the wall with his throbbing cock.

--------------------------------------

"Please," Kyrinn's voice almost pleaded. "I just don't understand your apparent intransigence over this issue."

Richard, Kira and Miriam sat at the dining table, the tablet console between them listening in on the conversation taking place a few hundred meters away. Miriam shook her head and Kira's mouth turned a sour expression.

"It's really quite obvious Sister Kyrinn," the voice replied with aloofness, "the High Priestess' position is quite clear. The Goddess has delivered Doctor Jensen as foretold and we must ensure he is treated in accordance with the traditions and rites of the Temple so he may serve the community as she intends."

Miriam threw her hands up in the air with disgust shouting,"Gah! May as well be talking to a lump of rock!"

Her petite body belied a fierce temper and equally strong attitude. She could be a nasty opponent or a great ally. He remember a few hours back as the women were preparing dinner and Miriam had stormed into the house. No knock, no announcing herself, just barging in like an unbidden storm.

Her face was red with rage as she stomped in, slamming the door behind her, "Those stupid, wooden headed, barren, dried up, frigid..." She stopped in the middle of the room suddenly aware of Richard leaning against a table admiring the backsides of Kira and Kyrinn while they worked in the kitchen.

Miriam's eyes widened at the sight of him, "Oh!" she squeaked apologetically, "Please excuse me Doctor Jensen!"

The girls had turned from their duties and were covering their mouths to stifle their chuckles. No one had ever bought Miriam down from hurling lighting bolts from atop thunder clouds without saying a word as Richard had.

He walked over to her and took one of her hands in both of his, "Hello Miriam," he said with a wide smile. "Perhaps you need a drink and a seat."

She stared into his eyes, the anger replaced with desire. She wanted to throw herself into his arms, hold him tight, feel his touch on her skin, bury her face into his chest and breath his scent. Instead she took a deep breath and let it out shakily. "Yes, yes I think I should."

She sat down and Kyrinn bought her a refreshment. "It's difficult, isn't it?" she said in a low voice.

Miriam jerked her head upwards as though startled, "Yes," she mumbled after a moment. "The desire..." the words trailed off and she gripped the glass before her, knuckles turning white.

"It gets easier, with time. I hope he can find a way with his knowledge and technology so we aren't all trying to get a piece of him, especially the younger ones."

She nodded, remembering how her own daughter, Corrine had succumbed to Richard so easily. She felt the will power of all those young fertile women wouldn't stand a minute in his presence before they literally raped him. Goddess knows, she herself lost complete control under his influence. Being pregnant had moderated that now, but there was a lot of empty wombs on legs out there wanting to be impregnated. Kyrinn's petition must succeed or their one chance at salvation, the gift from the Goddess herself would be thrown on the garbage heap.

The three of them looked at the tablet console on the table, waiting for the signal. Miriam had set up a meeting with Kyrinn and the Temple's representative on the Council, Phoebe after failing to convince both her and Alana of Kyrinn's petition.

Phoebe was a priestess of the Temple of the Goddess as her mother was High Priestess and her grand mother the Seer. Their family line held a tradition of high positions within the Temple and holding a voice on the Council. It was Phoebe's petition that countered Kyrinn's and threatened disaster on the community. Alana was closely allied to Phoebe. The two were as 'thick as thieves' as Richard might have said and the influence of the Temple was not to be dismissed when everyone knew the directive was ultimately coming from the High Priestess.

1...345678