Planetfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard chuckled, "She's got the sound going directly into her head from the tablet, it's quite an interesting experience. Would you like to try?"

She shook her head slowly frowning, "Now just now. I have some interesting news though." She say next to Richard, trapping him between her and Kira, who with eyes closed was humming and rocking her head from side to side.

Kyrinn gripped Richard's arm and looked into his eyes, her blue eyes fierce with determination. "Phoebe's petition has been withdrawn. The Council can only vote for us or abstain. I think we have the numbers, maybe. The vote is tomorrow night and I have only till then to convince anyone who is not yet decided."

"Do you need me to help?" he interjected with a wistful smile.

She smiled wryly back at him, "No time for that any more unfortunately. Elder Lyra wants to talk to to privately. Tonight."

Richard's eyebrows climbed his forehead, "The Elder Lyra? Me?"

"Yes. You and her. This is important Richard. Very important. She is hard, but fair. Be honest and frank. She doesn't tolerate fools or sycophants and will see through that instantly."

"That's a boost for my confidence," he laughed half heartedly. "Does she eat her prey if she doesn't like them?"

"Don't be silly!" she chided. "She just wraps them up in a cocoon and sucks their life fluids out over a few days."

Richard groaned placing his head in his hands.

"I'm only joking," she replied jabbing him in the ribs with her elbow and laughing. "But seriously," she added her tone changing, "you'll be okay, just think of her as your grandmother."

He glanced at her sideways, incredulity tingeing his voice, "My grandmother?"

Her eyes flared momentarily, "Yes! Your grandmother! Now get that girl off whatever she is doing and ask her to help me in the kitchen. Please!" She ended with a heart warming smile and kissed his lips briefly before disappearing to the bedroom upstairs.

Richard shook his head in amazement. Kira might have been a clone of Kyrinn, but what resided in each one of those pretty heads was as different as two unrelated people from anywhere in human occupied space. Duplicates in body and alike in many other respects, but personalities as different as they come. He was glad of the difference. It made them more human than he ever expected and turning to hug Kira, he surprised her out of her self induced trance within her study on the tablet and she hugged him back for no other reason than her love for him.

--------------------------------------

"Thank you Sister Kyrinn, that will be all. I'll take care of my guest and return him safely."

Kyrinn nodded to Elder Lyra. "As you wish Elder Lyra." She gave a slight bow and with a last look and smile towards Richard closed the door on the Elder's office leaving him alone with the ultimate wielder of power on Elysia.

"Please, Doctor Jensen. Take a seat." Her voice was soft and smooth and her manner well practised from decades of public life to immediately put him at ease. Taking his elbow lightly she ushered him to a comfortable chair near a low table, seating herself in a similar one to his left. The chairs were pointed slightly towards each other and spaced just far enough apart to create a more informal arrangement.

"Thank you Elder Lyra," he said sitting down.

"Oh please, call me Lyra," she chimed taking the seat and sitting upright, but relaxed, her hands folded in her lap, legs together and feet under the seat to one side. "There is no need of formalities between us here."

Richard studied her in the moments after she sat down. Her apparent age was early fifties, grey streaked through her long dark brown hair, tied back and falling half way down her back. Some crows feet lines touched the corners of her eyes, bright emerald coloured eyes revealed her intelligence and wisdom. A smallish, pert mouth he thought, set her oval face off nicely and her skin still held a good elasticity and colour. For someone nearing one hundred and forty Earth years she was in remarkable condition. Her body still held well to the youth giving properties of Elysia, although time eventually takes it toll, along with gravity, but she looked like a very well preserved woman of fiftyish.

She was pretty, very pretty really. She would have been quite a stunner in her youth. He laughed inwardly. He could go see her great, great, however many greats grand daughters and see how she looked at that age. In fact how she looked at any number of ages. The thought struck him that this was a perfect laboratory for studying the effects of aging on exactly the same gene line since he could track multiple generations of the one family in the one location and time. He made a mental note to put it to Sylvia as a point of study for the future.

He smiled warmly at her, "And please, call me Richard."

"As you wish." She leaned forward to the table and poured some refreshment from a pitcher into two glasses. "Tell me, Richard," she asked as she poured the liquid out, "of where you come from and the people you lived with. As you are aware, the Council regards you as the Gift of the Goddess, but people don't fall out of the sky without some good reason and some history."

"Do you believe the Goddess sent me?" he asked blankly.

Lyra looked up from where she had been pouring and a small smile touched her lips. "I believe the Goddess is a divine being and she works through mortals to bring life and prosperity to Elysia. The Goddess' hand has guided you here as she guides all of us in her own way."

He nodded assent. At least it made more sense than most religions he had encountered and he wasn't considered as some mystical being delivering paradise on a silver plate. Feeling more comforted he leant back in the chair and told the story of how he ended up on Elysia. Lyra sat transfixed, not uttering one word as he explained as best as he could, given the technological concepts and gap that existed. How do you explain warp drive to people that still get around on horse and cart?

"Remarkable," she whispered in awe when he had finished. "I do not understand your technology, how you leap from star to star like stepping stones and worlds of millions, billions of people, like us! But the message is clear, the Goddess has truly blessed us!"

"You know," he said quietly, "that if not for Kira, I would be dead on the rocks in that canyon?"

Lyra nodded at him, her face grave, "Yes, she told us her tale. A most remarkable young girl and not without some talents. She has such a childlike innocence and yet such courage. The Council will not forget her actions." She laid a comforting hand on his arm.

He looked at her and those bright emerald eyes held his. He realised then that this was the most natural he had felt with any of the women he had encountered here so far. There was no sense of her fertility, just a feeling of her attractiveness. He did always appreciate at least a pretty woman's looks, no matter the age. He wondered if she might be affected by his pheromones still or did the response fade with the ovaries finally drying up?

"I have a small favour to ask you Doctor, I beg your pardon, Richard," her hand still held his forearm and squeezed it slightly.

"What ever you wish Lyra. I will try to assist as best I can."

"I," she hesitated a moment, "I have a young grand daughter, well, a number of generations along, I lose count sometimes. She is near forty and without child..."

Richard smiled and put his hand over hers, "I understand. I'm sure the Goddess will smile on her soon."

She looked down her voice barely audible, "There is one other thing."

He sensed the change in her demeanour. She was no longer the strong authoritative woman at the pinnacle of power on this world, but a shy young girl, wanting, but afraid to ask for her heart's unfulfilled desire.

He held her hand in both of his. It was so warm. His fingers brushed her wrist and he felt her pulse, strong and rapid under his under his fingertips.

She suddenly looked up again, her eyes wide and nostrils flared slightly. Her face flushed slightly and she swallowed before continuing. "We've waited, so long, for this time. Centuries passed while our communities dwindled. We struggle to maintain what we have, but still so much has been lost."

Lyra licked her lips, taking a deep breath, "I ventured into the archives yesterday. I don't think anyone has been down there for many hundreds of years. I found a book in the dust, so old the pages were almost crumbling in my hands and the writing was difficult to read, like some earlier version of what we speak today and many terms were completely foreign. Our society was different then, vibrant and growing. Women and men together. I understand what we have lost. I don't know why or how, but the grace of the Goddess has come to save us."

She held his gaze, searching for something and spoke quietly, "Richard, I am old and ready soon to hand over the reigns of the Chair to a younger, more capable person and before my time is up and I lay in the Goddess' arms I would like to have known the embrace of a man. To know what it is to be as a woman should be. As it was for us in the past."

Richard reached out a hand and gently held her face and smiled, "Are you attracted to me?"

She blushed and bit her lower lip, casting her eyes downwards, "Yes. I can't explain it. I have not had a mate for years beyond memory, but with you I feel like a young woman again. Urges I have not felt for nearly nearly a century." She paused and looked up, "I'm sorry, I'm babbling."

"You know what is involved?" he queried.

"I, yes. Miriam has explained it from her medical viewpoint and, " she paused, "please forgive me, but I had a rather frank discussion with Kyrinn and I think my curiosity was more than satisfied from her description of things." She blushed furiously at that last admission.

Richard studied her sitting there, asking for something where any young woman in the same situation would have been all over him by now, if he hadn't already ripped her clothes off and sunk his cock into her wanton loins. Lyra was was really quite pretty and he felt his heart beating harder in his chest as he viewed her now as a woman and not a high powered, influential leader of her people. It had only been a few moments, but he was sure his response to her was different than before. He wondered if her reaction, albeit weaker with her age might be producing a complimentary pheromone response. This was a comfortable, manageable level, one where he still felt in control. It would be good to moderate all the women's pheromones down to this point. Another investigation for Sylvia to undertake.

He stood up and holding her hand guided her up off the seat to stand in front of him, "I will mate with you then and you shall know the pleasures a man and woman can create together."

She looked up at him like a young woman waiting her very first kiss. Her chest rose and fell in deep slow breaths and the dark nipples on her exposed handful sized breasts we already hard and poking outwards. Reaching his face down he kissed her fully on her lips and she responded with vigour as she felt his warm hand close over a breast and massage it gently.

His other hand worked at the knot behind her neck holding her dress up and with a deft motion he released it and stepped back to let the shimmering material fall to the floor at her feet. He guided her back to her seat and sat her down pulling her panties from her hips and discarding them to one side. Lifting her legs he parted them and hung them over the armrests.

She sat there naked and exposed completely before his gaze. A fierce light had come on in his eyes and she felt helpless before the onslaught of pleasure her body was about to receive.

Richard stripped of his shirt, eyes never leaving Lyra. She might be one hundred and thirty plus years old, but she had the body of a well kept woman in her fifties. Fit and trim, some inevitable wrinkles and sag, but her pussy, neatly trimmed and recently too he noticed still attracted him as though it was on a young woman. Already her labia were puffy and the small inner lips parted slightly to display a pink slit and a drop of dew.

Tossing the shirt aside he knelt between her legs and stroked her inner thighs, eliciting sighs of delight. Slowly, gently, he aroused her, before finally lowering his face to her wet nexus. He pulled apart her labia and licked from her honeyed hole to her clit. Lyra writhed in ecstasy at his tongue on her heated vulva and as he bathed her nether lips with his tongue and gently fingered her tight entrance she came, came like she hadn't done from a lover's touch in a century.

When she had come down from the glorious climax that had consumed her body her eyes opened upon a sight she had never in her wildest dreams imagined. Richard stood before her, as naked as she. Through heavily lidded, lust filled eyes she saw the huge organ jutting up obscenely from between his legs. The thick, veined shaft seemed to twitch with a life of it's own and a clear fluid bubbled out of the large slit at the end of a large purple coloured knob capping the meat pole. Beneath it all, two orbs hung in a loose sack of skin. She knew the descriptions, what each part was for, but nothing had prepared her for the reality of it.

"Goddess!" she groaned. His sexual equipment appeared to dwarf her own delicate folds. That thing was supposed to penetrate her pussy and slide into her body? It would never fit, but Kyrinn had told her she enjoyed it being embedded fully between her legs, feeling her loins grip the invading shaft as it thrust in and out. She wanted it, needed it now.

"Please!" she whispered hoarsely. "Go slowly!"

He nodded and knelt between her parted legs, placing the head of his cock against the tiny opening of her puffy vulva. Fluids streamed from her hole and he worked his glans around the soft entrance, gathering her lubrication onto his knob before starting to push his aching hardness into her vagina.

"Oh!" she cried and her eyes widened as she watched the bulbous head slide almost effortlessly past the tight entrance. She looked up at him feeling his knob resting just within her pussy.

"Goddess! You're inside me! I would never have though to feel this, feel another being's sex inside of mine!"

He smiled at her and drove his cock further in. Her mouth fell open wordlessly as the invading organ drove deeper, spreading apart her slick, long unused pussy walls. Transfixed by the sight of where their bodies joined she watched as he pulled back slightly and drove his cock in further, then repeated the action till finally she felt his balls against her backside. There was nothing left to see of the massive organ, but the very base of it, spreading her labia apart as they squashed against his groin.

She looked up at him, a deep lust for building within her loins. His cock felt a part of her, it felt so right to be embedded inside of her, stretching and filling her womanhood like nothing else. It was hot and throbbed and as it did her pussy clenched around it sending waves of delight through her belly. She gripped his arms, revelling in his strength and the restrained force of his lust simmering below his dominating exterior.

"Take me!" she whimpered and with that he pulled almost all the way out, her pussy trying desperately to keep hold of the foreign organ then it plunged back in, through the tensed muscles of her silky smooth and wet tunnel.

"ARGHHHHH!" she cried and threw her head back at the sudden change and the sensations whirling in her head as her pussy spasmed on the shaft threatening to split her in two.

Relentlessly he thrust inside her ancient, but delicious sex. 'Grandmother be damned!' he thought, this was still a woman, naked with her legs spread for him and taking his cock. He closed his eyes and imagined what it would be like fucking her still barren grand, grand whatever daughter. How she would look as a twenty five year old, writhing on his cock, grinding her pussy on his groin as he spurted deep inside and coated her cervix in a pool of warm semen.

Lyra suddenly jerked uncontrollably in the chair, grunting incoherently as a climax overwhelmed her body, the fat cock still pounding into her. It grew harder still and seemed to reach new untouched places deep within sending another spiral of climaxes crashing through her body.

Richard's eyes snapped open as he returned to the reality of fucking the woman on the seat beneath him. Lyra was coated in a sheen of sweat, head thrown back, white knuckled hands gripping the arm rests and her hips thrusting in unison to his own as her torso jerked and shuddered in orgasm. After one hundred and forty odd Earth years she was finally getting the fuck of her life and in a perverted way, he considered this his greatest conquest.

Her pussy was now a molten honey pot, so swollen and tight around his straining member that each stroke into her sent jolts of pleasure all the way from his quickly over sensitizing glans and up his spine.

"OH! FUCK!" he grunted and with a series of short sharp jabs into her pussy unloaded all of his semen into the furthest recesses of her sex.

Through her orgasmic haze, Lyra suddenly felt him stiffen and his cock swell even further. Then he stopped thrusting for a fraction and jerked spasmodically.

"Oh Goddess!" she groaned as her loins suddenly flooded with a warm wetness and she looked at the ecstasy writhing on his face as he came inside her ancient virginal tunnel.

Richard felt like he had unloaded a gallon of cum into her and slumped forward, catching himself on the the back of the chair before he fell against the panting woman. His face was close to hers and she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it till their lips met, tongues entwining intimately. A rush of pure pleasure washed over her as his tongue invaded her mouth and she felt his cock twitching against her sperm drenched, throbbing pussy.

"That was; glorious!" she whispered between breaths when they had finished their oral embrace. "Thank you for making me complete." She smiled at him and stroked his face tenderly, "I only wish I was a century younger so I could bear your children, but I cannot complain, I have grand children and they will bear the fruit of your loins or that of your own descendants."

He nodded at her, "That they will. When all of the current issues are resolved we can proceed with rebuilding Elysian society."

She smiled, understand his allusion to the upcoming vote. "Things will go well I believe. You have my word on that. I think I should get you back to Kyrinn and Kira. I would not keep you from them any longer than necessary, even if I am tempted," she laughed. Her voice became more serious, "They do love you, you know? More so than any person I have seen love another in my life. You are very special in more ways than one Richard. You are a very lucky man."

"The Goddess has been kind to me," he replied. "Very kind. I am in debt."

--------------------------------------

Kira fidgeted and bounced lightly from foot to foot while she gripped Richard's hand in hers. They stood side by side before the great doors to the Council chamber waiting for them to open and allow them entrance to witness the culmination of nearly a week's effort of political manoeuvring to seal the vote in their favour.

"I'm worried Richard," she said pulling his arm closer with her other hand till his elbow pushed against the side of her breast. "What if it all goes wrong? What will happen to us? To you?" Her eyes were fixed on the portal, her nervousness growing with each passing minute.

Her look down at her and tilted her face towards him with his free hand. "It's okay baby. Kyrinn and Miriam have worked very hard to get us the numbers. I trust them and I think we have Elder Lyra's confidence. She is wise and knows what is best." He hadn't told her any details of his meeting with Lyra the night before and deliberately omitted the very physical aspects of it when he discussed his meeting with Kyrinn.

1...345678