Planetfall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira's face softened and then she smiled, the worry suddenly melting away. "You're right, I'm just worrying because..." Her voice trailed off and a sparkle came into her eyes as she took her hand off his arm and ran a finger lightly up and down his chest. "Will you be okay in there this time with all those horny women?"

The question caught him off guard and he grinned broadly, "Err, yes. I think we did enough to dampen my response to all those rampant pheromones!"

Her voice suddenly went low and very sexy, "I hope so, 'cause I've still got cum dripping from my pussy and I don't think it could have taken another pounding." A wicked smile touched her pretty lips, "Although I think my ass is okay for another round!"

Richard groaned. He had told Kira and Kyrinn the best way for him to face up to the pheromone storm from the women in the Council chamber was to effectively have the two of them screw his brains out till he couldn't go any longer. That should dampen out the effect well enough for a good number of hours.

Unfortunately Kyrinn had to leave after the first hour of their orgy, to attend Council business before the vote and Kira had taken it as her personal challenge to make sure Richard was well and truly drained of every last drop of cum and desire. After three hours screwing in every imaginable position and even some new ones Kira had invented, unloading his seemingly endless supply of semen into her mouth, pussy and ass multiple times he had fallen back exhausted. She had finally declared him fit to face the Council when fifteen minutes of trying to deep throat him resulted in no discernible stiffening of his limp member.

All he wanted to do then was curl up and sleep, but she had dragged him in the bathroom, washed him, dried him, almost had to dress him and then made him drink two huge glasses of 'a pick me up' as she had described it while she made them a meal and then it was off into the night, cloaked and hooded from interested eyes to the Council chamber, where now they stood, hand in hand ready to hear the decision that would set their fates.

"You're insatiable," he chuckled then bent his head to kiss her soft lips. The click of the great doors unlatching bought them back to attention and they watched as the portal swung open. They walked forward to the curtain that formed a narrow corridor around the inside of the circular room and reaching the parting directly in front, each pushed their side of the heavy fabric aside and strode into the chamber, chests out and heads held high, like a king and his queen making entrance. He had instructed Kira to walk in with confidence and she was playing the part perfectly. Her long white dress shimmered as spun gold and silver threads caught the light. The deep cut front displayed an ample amount of bosom pushing proudly against the silken material while her long flaxen coloured hair cascaded like a glowing silk stream down her back to just above her tight backside.

Richard had dressed in newly made clothes tailored by Kira revealing another talent he had been unaware of. The fit was perfect. A dark blue, loose fitting shirt and matching coloured trousers all set with gold buttons. Simple, but elegant.

Like the perfect couple they walked up to the raised dais in the centre of the room, where two seats were set, side by side. Richard looked around the room and took a deep breath through his nose. Nothing. His vomeronasal organ was completely subdued. The assembled women of the Council stared at the couple in silence. The red and blue cloaks they wore like vibrant islands of colour arranged around the semi-circular table.

A gong sounded and an Elder spoke, "Be seated Doctor Jensen and Kira." They took their seats and sat still holding hands and waited.

The Elder continued, "Doctor Jensen," he noted that he was no longer the 'Seeker', "the Council sits this night to vote on the petition presented by Sister Kyrinn. The opposing petition has been withdrawn," his eyes flitted over to where Phoebe sat and she quickly looked down at her lap, " but by law the standing petition must still gain fourteen votes of the Council to be accepted as a decree. You are given an opportunity to present any final argument for or against the standing petition. Do you wish to make this approach to the Council?"

Richard took a deep breath and stood up, eyes fixed on the Elders, "I do," he replied firmly.

The Elder nodded, "Proceed."

"Honourable Elders and Sisters of the Council of Elysia," he commenced, trying to project his voice as much as possible for effect. "You all know how I came to be here," he stepped off the dais and walked to the end of the table to his right while he spoke. He had prepared a speech, but his real intent was to get close to the women and let his pheromones do the talking directly to the primitive and base urges within them. He had discovered by trial and error that it was the sexual satiation of a person that reduced their response to the pheromones. It didn't stop one pumping them out.

He spoke about the history of Elysia as he imagined it would have been as a colony, the people, their lives and loves all the while moving slowly along the inside arc of the table. As he passed the first three he could see a definite response from them. Eyes dilating, nostrils flaring and the skin on their necks flushing. One woman even licked her lips and panted slightly.

Then he came to Phoebe. She sat entranced by him, those icy grey eyes soft now. Her hand covered her lower belly and she smiled at him. Kyrinn had told him that Miriam had tested both Phoebe and Alana this morning and informed of them of their newly acquired conditions. Pregnant, both of them.

Miriam sat next to Phoebe chewing her lower lip, eyes wide. Then Alana, her mouth was half open, breath coming in short rasps. Her eyes blazed lust at him and he could see past her beautiful full, exposed breasts, sporting erect nipples to her hand almost hidden in her lap working away between her legs. Kyrinn had said she was 'very sexual'. Richard would have described her as a 'minx on heat'. That night with her and Phoebe was quite something to remember.

He moved on to the Elders at the head of the arc, still spinning his tale and how Elysia could renew itself. Coming to Lyra he paused a little longer before her, just the slightest turn up at the corner of her mouth indicating acknowledgement of their activities the previous night. Then he continued, slowly past the next two Elders and down the right hand side of the curved table.

As he approached Kyrinn she extended her hand laying it palm up on the table. Love poured from her eyes and the radiance of her barely restrained smile almost made him forget what he was saying. Gently he brushed his fingertips on her palm and up her fingers.

Sparks of electric delight ran from Kyrinn's palm and up her arm as Richard touched the proffered hand. Her pussy throbbed in response as the warm gooeyness deep inside from his multiple ejaculations into her core mere hours before threatened to gush into her panties, already damp from his presence.

By the time he had reached the last woman he knew he had them so aroused their sole focus was now on him. He could now sense their sexual heat rising, the sense of their burgeoning fertility starting to impinge on him.

"Honoured Elders and Sister," he cried aloud, turning from the last woman to face them all, "I do not proclaim any divinity. I am but a mere mortal, guided by the hand of the Goddess as her gift to Elysia to bring your people life, renewal and hope. To one day claim your place in the community of humanity throughout the galaxy! I ask only to be one of you, to live and work together towards growth and prosperity."

A moment's stunned silence greeted him then Phoebe stood and started to clap. Within seconds Miriam and Alana had joined her and the fever spread like a wildfire until all of the assembled throng were applauding. Returning to his seat Kira hugged him, barely holding back tears. As he sat, the tumult slowly died down and as silence returned Lyra rose from her seat.

"Elders, Sisters, you have heard from the Gift of the Goddess" her voice and demeanour was now one of command. Her eyes nailed every woman in the room to her seat. Richard was startled at the transformation from the gentleness of the lady he had writhing orgasmically on his cock only the previous night to one who could have commanded a division of hardened shock troopers.

"Let her speak to you now as you cast your vote. We are the Voice of the Goddess and her command will be done! I expect her voice to be clear to every one of you, unless your faith weakens.!" Richard saw a few women shudder slightly and others turned pale. Lyra certainly was making sure the ship was going in the right direction with all oars pulling together.

"Sister Romana, distribute the slips." She sat back down, eyes scanning the women in the room. Many avoided her gaze and sat looking as meek as possible. The last woman Richard had passed on his tour of the Council got up and grasping a handful of paper slips in one hand walked around the inner side of the curved table, placing one slip in front of every member. She returned to her place, marked her own slip and taking a small box from beneath the table near her feet, placed the slip into the narrow cut in the top of the container. Walking the same route around the table each woman placed their vote into the box. When it was complete she placed the box in front of one of the Elders with a small bow and resumed her seat.

The Elder flipped a catch on the box and taking a slip of paper out one at a time, recorded the vote and passed the paper to the Elder next to her who also recorded the vote. The seventeen pieces of parchment seem to take forever to be drawn from the box, recorded once, then again and placed aside before the next was drawn. Time slowed for Richard and he gripped Kira's hand tightly in his own as the process seemed to stretch into hours, then days.

"The count is complete!" the voice of an Elder snapped him out of his trance. He realised he had been holding his breath the whole time and quickly gulped fresh air to clear his head.

An Elder rose, "The Voice of the Goddess has spoken. The result," she paused; a pin drop would have sounded like an explosion in the silence. "Seventeen votes in favour, nil abstentions."

Kira leapt up and threw herself in his arms has he rose slowly to his feet. His eyes fixed on Lyra, still seated as the rest of the Council rose and clapped and cheered. She smiled and nodded her head at him then rose to applaud with the rest of them.

Tears of joy streamed down Kira's face and she kissed him all over his face, holding his head in both her hands. He caught Kyrinn's eye and she grinned at him and blew him a kiss. This had been the most tense and stressful episode in his life and suddenly he felt free, as though a mountain had been lifted from his chest.

A bell rang, echoing in the chamber. All of the Elders and Sisters except Lyra sat and silence once again fell on the chamber. Richard stood together with Kira, hand in hand and faced her.

"This decree is now passed. A proclamation will be issued to all the communities declaring the arrival of the Gift of the Goddess." She locked her bright emerald eyes on Richard and her voice softened. "You are now a citizen of Elysia, Doctor Jensen. You have all the rights and protection of our society, may the Hand of the Goddess guide you in your work to bring us the promise of life and renewal."

He bowed his head towards her, "I am honoured Elder Lyra."

She smiled at him then her voice changed again, commanding and authoritative, "In addition to this and commensurate with the decision by the Voice of the Goddess, the Elder Council bestows upon Kira, daughter of Kyrinn by the divine intervention of the Goddess herself through her servant, for her selfless and compassionate acts in regards to the Goddess' Gift, the title and position of First Daughter of the Goddess!"

A gasp arose from the Sisters and Richard turned to Kira to see her face in complete shock. He looked around at Kyrinn, she was equally in shock at this announcement. Both hands covered her mouth and tears were staring to run down her cheeks. Whatever this was it appeared to be very important.

"What is it baby? What does it mean?" He looked into her beautiful blue eyes, but there was no comprehension there. Suddenly Kyrinn was at his side and hugging Kira who snapped back to reality and collapsed in her mother's arms weeping uncontrollably.

"Kyrinn! What does this mean?" he asked desperately of her.

Holding her daughter tight and stroking her hair as she wept against Kyrinn's shoulder she sniffled through tears still running down her face, "She, my daughter, has been sanctified. The will of the Goddess has been seen to work directly through her and thus she has had direct communion with Divinity itself."

'My God!' he thought to himself, 'She's been made a Saint?'

"Because she saved my life?" he asked incredulously.

Kyrinn smiled, even with puffy tear stained eyes it was still a face cast by the gods. "Yes," she whispered. "The Goddess sent her to you in your time of greatest need and gave her the strength and courage to save her Gift to Elysia."

He sighed inwardly, the whole series of improbable events, the faint emergency signal, two cornal mass ejections, the breach of the warp core, his perilous re-entry and finally the head injury that would no doubt have been fatal if not for Kira. His beautiful Kira, at the right place and the right time and the strength of body and mind to do; damn it! To do as the Goddess willed? Was he actually believing this? Was there some unseen hand at work? Goddess, Universal Being, whatever it might be called in any number of countless religions or beliefs.

He hugged them both then, his mind a confusion of thoughts. "She is very special indeed," he whispered in Kyrinn's ear. "Both of you are special, to me."

The bell sounded again quietening the chamber and with some difficulty Kira managed to compose herself in front of the Council. Richard now stood between them, holding their hands, the three of them proud before the authority of Elysia.

Lyra's voice sounded again, strong and commanding in the chamber, "Commensurate with the vote by the Council, the Elders have ruled that Kyrinn, daughter of Kaari and Kira, daughter of Kyrinn be declared life-bonded mates to the Gift of the Goddess, Doctor Richard Jensen. May the Goddess grant them long lives and many children!"

Both the women at his side gasped uttering "Goddess!" simultaneously, then turned and looked up at him, their tears starting up again through joyous faces.

He shook his head at them, his brow furrowed in confusion at the declaration, "What does this mean?" his voice choked with emotion at the preceding events and now with both his lovers seemingly overcome by Lyra's words.

Kyrinn put a hand behind his neck staring into his eyes pulling his face close, her own deep blue eyes, moist with tears and radiating love. "We are your permanent mates now. We cannot be given to another. This is the happiest day of my life Richard," she whispered then kissed him passionately on the lips. He dimly heard the applause from the Council members before Kyrinn's lips were replaced by Kira's. They held one another close as he lost himself in the warm, soft embrace of his lovers, his lovers and partners, wives, for life.

This day had gained them all more than they ever dreamed of and yet there was still much work to be done before the people of Elysia were safe and on the prosperous path he had promised.

1...345678