Planetrise and Moonfall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harnessing the energy of dark matter, which is only found suspended in the huge blackness of space between planetary systems. Its harvesting and use is only possible through the space-inhabiting zulons and human adaptability of biotechnology, and was the single fulcrum which enabled our symbiotic arrangement to allow mankind to exist in space for any reasonable amount of time. Our bodies need gravity to work optimally, while zulons can endure weak gravity for only short periods. So fine tuning is essential for the well being of all on board, besides, if it is so strong as to be effective outside the ship it attracts space dust and small meteorites, and early ships fitted with too much gravity were lost by sucking in meteorites, in collisions with other ships or by hitting space docks too hard. In large multi-decked liners or battleships, the dark matter is distributed along the length of the central deck, which meant that the zulon would locate inside the outer hull layer and the crews' sleep pods would similarly have to be on these outermost decks.

Once below, Selene released my hand and tucked her left arm under mine, pulling herself to me as we walked towards her single-sized sleep pod, my flesh revelling in the warm softness of her touch, her delightful nakedness. Her sleep pod recognised her approach and eagerly unsealed and yawned open invitingly for her anticipated ingress, to succour her was its only reason for existence and right now I felt that I was of the exact same mindset. Although pods are vegetable growths, they have no brains or intelligence, but they have a basic instinctive response to its main user and the zulon interface which links human, vegetable and single cell intelligence into one harmonious unit. Our sleep pods accommodate, cleanse and refresh us and, in an emergency, seal us from deadly space and keep us insulated and clean while sustaining our air long enough for us to be rescued.

Selene's pod closed and adjusted the internal phosphorous lighting to a relaxing low light, with cool air blown across our hot bodies as we pressed together and pleasured our mouths in the pure joy of contact with another human being, as we sank into the velvety haired, yielding softness of the pod lining, which gently pulsated, lightly massaging our naked bodies, but giving way as we wrapped our legs around one another or rolled in unison around the concave impression our bodies formed in the soft dry nest. We kissed for a long time, not to delay the consummation act, but purely for the pleasure it gave us both.

I was quiet, even in the throes of passion, a hangover from prison where I had so long had to conceal my pain, even on occasion the very act of breathing could give you away to the nightly depraved hunting packs mostly intent on rape but occasionally cannibalism. Selene, however, had no such vocal reticence, she moaned and sighed or squealed at each change of use of finger or tongue or lips or teeth and we clung to each other firmly during our kiss as if letting go would deprive either of us of this fleeting moment of paradise; the next stage in our developing relationship could wait until we were both good and ready.

We were so different, one large but emaciated middle age man and a fresh plumply ripe young woman, but we were relaxed and unhurried and therein lay the gentle trap of love within the simple act of mutual satisfaction in pleasuring another soul.

Our lips eventually needed a rest and we clung together on our sides with heads nestling in our respective shoulders, I broke the love-trance we had fallen into by blowing a long gentle raspberry where her neck joined her shoulder and in the midst of our echoing laughter we relaxed the tense grip of our enveloping arm holds to just fingertips and looked at one another with noses barely touching before gently kissing away our tensions once more.

I nibbled her chin and lipkissed her throat and along both clavicles in turn before descending with inevitable appetite to her rampant nipples, drawing in as much mammary flesh as my mouth would take without gagging, first one then the other, flicking her nipples with my tongue on egress before I raised my head to look at her face. She lay back in perfect Venus-like repose with her hands behind her head, her eyes closed, her gorgeous face dreamily relaxed. She was like one of those waxpaint pictures I used to visit in artgals on planet primes during the Imperial years. At that moment my heart was open to her and I wanted to drink in every wonderful morsel of her.

I kissed her soft belly, revelling in the doughy yielding of her warm soft skin and my tongue tip enjoyed the lintless cavity of her belly button, so recently moistened by her slightly salty dewy sweat. I worked my way along to her furry triangle, so dark against the beige tint of her hitherto hidden unstartanned skin. Her outer labia was unshaved, her inner lips neatly tucked away like the unlocked pleasure house of a young virgin. Gentle pressing on the outer labia popped her sexuality open like a stoned cherry, its healthy glistening pinkness shockingly vibrant, and the aroma of her natural scent almost overwhelming to my long-denied senses. I was both giddily disorientated, yet entirely focussed on the sensual wonder in front of me. I had lost all sense of either Selene's breathing or my own, all my other functions were on autopilot. The adrenaline pumping through me, filling me with energy for the task in hand, yet all I could think of was what do I do next?

After almost half my lifetime shunning any intimacy, could I still remember the techniques I was so expected to demonstrate? What would please this lovely creature? I didn't want to be so selfish as to simply attend to my own pleasures. but the direction of my next move was for a while undetermined. Selene was only the third woman I had made any form of love to in my long life, and the first since I lost my wife 23 terranyears ago, when her last words to me as our pods separated was. "Take lovers my sweet, because when we meet again in Paradise I want you fit and ready to love me again."

Selene, however, roused me from my reverie and hesitation. She was clearly in charge despite the paucity of her years, 'Eat me, fuck-fuck bitch!' she screamed her irresistible order, 'Eat me now!'

I sunk my nostrils between her cunt lips and drew the tip of my nose up and down the length of her pink wet groove and around her clitoris. Her hands clasped around my head and she arched up her back to rub my face into her expectant groin, but I countered her advances, keeping the lightest, tantalising contact with her flesh as I moved up and down her vaginal valley. We were both breathing hard now, the exertions of my resistance to let myself go, filling us both with excited anticipation. We kept this up for two or three minutes, the tip of my tongue sometimes supplementing my nose, sampling the bitter sweetness of her sex and teasing her into responding with alternate whoops of pleasure and vapid refusals to exonerate me from the task in hand which was in her words to 'fuck-fuck butt 'til can't walk'.

I smiled at her words, the more vile her exhortations, the more confidence I assumed in taking control in this gradual dishing out of pleasure. To a degree this was a role-reversal that I could appreciate, up to now Selene had dished up the delights from her galley, now I was personally serving the increasingly desperate appetite of her intimate valley. My flesh ached to enter her and I began using my tongue, making my nose redundant as a sex tool, as I pressed deep into her crenellated crevice and I sucked in her labia and tongued her vaginal entrance and, for a short while, concentrated on rimming her anus, her currently favoured point of entry, moistening it in readiness. Selene was crying with pleasure as I worked my saliva into her butt-hole, aiming to convert her natural dry exit into an inviting, moistly-welcoming entrance for our mutual pleasure.

I turned her over and she complied with the unspoken command of my hands pressing her into position without protest, pausing only for a brief joining of our lips in a simple lip-lick and tongueless kiss before getting onto all fours in anticipation of my delivery of a good rogering. As soon as she was positioned favourably, I pressed the head of my saliva-smeared cock against her puckered arsehole and pressed gently.

Almost immediately, after meeting a little initial resistance, she released her initial tension and I suddenly disappeared into her body up to the full hilt of my tempered flesh 'blade', my hips cushioned comfortably against her amply wobbly, fleshy buttocks. I was temporarily surprised at the ease of my anal entry, but she soon dispelled any doubts that I might have held to the probity of my willing wand as Selene flexed her hyper-toned anal muscles and enveloped my cock with a more than comfortable caress and I withdrew my own love muscle slowly from her embracing scabbard until just my knobhead was encased by her crinkly-defined depths. But if it slid easily enough both ways the first time, pushing it back in, which I desperately had to do, was another matter. I had to work it back in, inch by inch in and half inch back out, dropping dribbles of saliva to aid my progress.

Like those 3D feely movies of planetary terraforming, which show adult salmon swimming upstream to spawn, so my fully engorged prick had to make this same gravity-defying yet extremely gratifying journey to where I would in due course discharge my futile seed. I pressed on carefully, slowly but steadily. I was juggernaut, she the ultimate redoubt, the pain of penetration bitter-sweet, with waves of pleasure coursing through us both via the unstoppable and relentless rhythmic immersion into her corrugated cleft. When it was physically impossible to invade her soft sweet body any further, I moved my hips in a circular motion against her bum cheeks, the sides of my cock subtly caressing the walls of her anal canal, bringing forth sobs of pleasure from Selene. We only carried on in this vein for maybe twenty or so deliriously delightful, slow but determined shaft-long strokes before Selene admitted defeat of her original intention to restrict me just to her bum-hole.

I was just reaching to the end of a deliberately exquisite thrust when she turned her lovely head and lifted one of her supporting hands to touch one of mine, firmly employed in holding her hips steady, and said, 'If you can pleasure me like this slow-beautiful, me can take you now in my pussy.'

We held each other in this gaze for a few seconds, but there was to be no one-sided discussion on the merits or otherwise of anal versus vaginal lovemaking. 'Pussy! Now-w-w!' she insisted and she was the skipper of this connection.

I slid all the way out and she turned round and, still on her knees, carefully sucked my cock and licked all along its drying length before falling down onto her back and pulling my shoulders towards her, her steady gaze and brilliant smile holding me in thrall. Although her neat cunt lips gave the appearance of needing the help of fingers to enable access into her airlock-less entry hole, by simply pressing my cock into her slippery dampness enabled me to slowly and steadily descend into a place where for me time stood still and I felt like I was the cocky young boy loving my virginity that my memories had long ago abandoned and this was my first time ... again.

As we moved our bodies together in gentle but determined tantric union, the disparity in our heights meant that I could only reach the top of her head with my lips, while desiring to consume even more of her than I had already. However, she put her arms around my back and she hauled herself off the nest, burying her head in my chest. She cried in echoes of my long-past pain as her sensitive fingertips traced the years of criss-crossing cruelty in the revealing tracery that was the palimpsest of the surface of my tortured back. Selene sobbed as she relived every lash that she encountered, dished out by guards on those they know are destined never to be released; and I felt her simple proffered empathy and loved her more deeply for that gift and pressed home my loving gland into her eager flesh, furthering each slow but ardent stroke with a finial flourish of the hips. She nuzzled me closely, sucking at my puckering nipples and nipping at my pectoral skin with teeth sunk deep enough to draw blood. If she could have devoured me whole bite by bite she would. On such a small vessel we were necessarily on vegetarian rations for the trip and Selene was giving full vent to her carnivorous nature. Mylon would have some human repair work to do through my own sleep-pod, but for now the ever-present alien creature kept her respectful distance like a trusty bachelor's valet of old, quietly disapproving no doubt but not interfering or voicing criticism.

Selene pushed me away as my thrusts quickened slightly, but not entirely. Again unspoken, we manoeuvred ourselves in the confining space of the pod so that I lay on my back and she hooked her leg over to sit astride me and with a none-too-gentle grip and thrust of her hand guided my hot erection back into the welcome warm slippery envelope of her pleasure hole. Now it was she who was dictating the pace. The hiatus in the midst of our shagging session had slightly cooled my ardour, when it had almost reached the point of no return, so when Selene renewed her slow but deep hip movements down the shaft of my grateful member, I was ready to continue afresh, confident that I could last, well for a few strokes anyway, I was deliriously too far beyond promising any kind of longevity of my resolve.

Selene lowered her body in line with mine so that her breasts rested on the lower of my ribs and from here she set the pace and the direction of penetration, I merely laid back and thought of Earth in the proverbial sense, of course, as no-one I knew had ever boasted of having been to that mythical place, the root of mankind's galactic diaspora.

Meanwhile, she rubbed her delectable body up and down mine and she worked my hot blunt blade deeply in and almost out of her slippery scabbard. As my knobhead was squeezed to within near ejection from her accommodating nest-box at the top of her stroke, she was able to reach my mouth with her avaricious tongue and lips and for a few seconds on each outward stroke we paused as she enthusiastically played with my lips and tongue and nose and chin, enveloping my head with her hands and drilling my chest with her elbows as she settled down on the length of my shaft again, wriggling her perfect fleshy bottom and driving me into bursts of pure delightful ecstasy.

She could feel the rising expectation of fulfilment in my whole being as I stiffened slightly, she too was squealing in her unbridled demonstration of her enjoyment in our primary tryst, her juices flowing like mulled harvest wine. Thus she changed her partly lateral movement to an exclusively vertical one, ferociously moving her buttocks up and down, grinding at my now vertical-aligning knob and working it with little twists of her hips. I rose to meet each thrust with one of my one and we both moved in our lovemaking as though we were two parts of the same symbiotic creature. We both grunted in perfect unison as my balls pumped my foaming gloop into her with very short violent thrusts, I jerked what felt like a decade's-worth of spunk into the delectable Selene's vaginal canal.

Our hitherto perfect union became ragged. We bucked and jerked without any control -- we were all over the place as every semblance of cohesion vanished. We were still thrusting at each other's pelvis but we were both lost in our separate worlds, like those sad broken creatures you see littering every spaceport, where their minds are on different planets to their bodies. Just for a moment we were just like those spaced out crackheads. Eventually, I couldn't summon another thrust, and she collapsed on me, her only movement being to draw laboured breath after laboured breath. My limp, spent cock shrank and slid from her dribbling glory hole and tried its best to retreat and hide in a dark corner of my more than sated groin.

'Oh' she gasped, when the immediate demands of her air-hungry lungs permitted, 'me so sore, me no fuck-fuck for a week, no way.' Her forehead resting on my chest.

'Wow!, you are wonderful,' I croaked.

Selene sighed and smiled broadly as I pulled her up my body to be closer to my head and I wrapped my arms around her with her hairy head just under and tickling my smooth chin. I am old school and from a far more chivalrous age than nowadays and she was only the third woman I had ever made love to and now I loved her as much as I had loved anyone, despite our short acquaintance. I wanted to cherish this beautiful young woman, protect her and see her safely to planetfall, but I knew in my heart that her fate was likely to be far beyond my small sphere of influence, as I had only the tiniest chances of survival myself.

Thinking back now, on the flight deck of that tiny yacht, I had known all along that her life expectancy at any time was less than a few weeks and now we neared the end of our journey, sharing the same bucking deck as we dodged asteroids and near-irresistible planetary gravitational pulls, it was probably no more than 20 terranminutes and I doubted if I would survive her demise by more than 60 of those, once we made moon-fall. Our destinies would be determined either by the greed of others or in retribution and she and I were the most likely early casualties, whichever way the adventure unfolded. She was a dead girl walking and I could do nothing to stop that fate for her happening. For what it was worth, I felt more emotional love at that moment for this wonderful, generous creature than I had for anyone in the past two decades.

Back to that first time we made love in her cramped sleep pod. Aware of my silent reverie, Selene lifted her head and kissed me long and deep and I responded as enthusiastically as my now seedling-week body could manage, she had taken so much out of me, my ancient body had given her everything I had. She nestled back in my arms satisfied that my previous silence hadn't implied disappointment in her. How could she even imagine that?

'Tomorrow,' she whispered her promise, 'we jus' suck-suck,' and I lightly kissed the top of her adorable spiky-cloaked head and agreed with a silent nod that satisfied her for now.

***

Selene was already back at work vigorously chopping vegetables for the stewpot, when I awoke after our tryst, freshly cleaned up by Selene's accommodating sleep pod, my discarded clothes collected, cleaned of odours, dead skin and other distasteful excretions.

I made my way back to my own pod, which redressed me in replacement clothes and, as nonchalantly as I could manage, I made my way back to the main deck. As I approached the deck opening, Lil's legs began to descend from the poop deck, where the vegprop tanks were housed. We only had the one gravdeck, so there was a ladder leading 'down' from the lower deck, although if you looked down the hole from the upper deck, the ladder actually appears to travel 'up' from the floor. Sorry if the description appears inadequate -- you need to be a spaceman in order to appreciate the beauty of the arrangement of artificial gravity!

The sound of Selene singing some ancient song in her native language, which appeared to be a simple nursery song of some kind, filled the vessel. That and the fact that the other men were still off-ship, meant that Lil and I were immediately aware that we were alone and unobserved for the first time since we boarded.

She smiled. Her face was so lovely with her smile and the emotion so unexpected that I automatically held out my arms and Lil fell into them gratefully, clutching me in fond embrace. Tenderly, I kissed her left cheek and then her right as I cupped her familiar beautiful face in my hands, wiping away the sudden trails of tears that ran down her dark-skinned cheeks, in defiance of her happy countenance. It was like a release for her of long pent-up emotion and I gently kissed her left cheek again. As I released my hold on her head, Lil suddenly grabbed me and kissed me hard on the lips, before pressing her forehead against mine and closing her eyes, all the while using her fingers and palms to alternately squeeze and stroke my neck and shoulders. I cupped her shoulder blades with my hands but without using any force to drag her any further into me than she was.