Planned Abduction

Story Info
Amy was a successful business woman.
4k words
4.34
32.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was a successful business woman. She managed accounts for an affluent money management company. She has a few employees who worked under her. She was all in charge. She had the occasional relationship but nothing that ever peaked her interest. Most men felt a little overwhelmed by her assertiveness. She could never find a strong man to please her.

It was a late Friday night. Amy was home having a few glasses of wine. She had been exploring internet options to find a man. She tried a few dating sites but nothing worked out. However this night would work out better for her. She was redirected to an adult dating site. It wasn't like the conventional sites. It was a bit more sexually oriented. More about clients sexual wants and desires. Amy was casually viewing profiles of men in her area. She came across Jeff's profile. He was a good looking man around her age. Also, a business professional. Amy noticed he was also online at the time. She playfully sent him a message assuming nothing would come out of it.

Amy: Hi, I'm Amy. New to the site. How are you?

Jeff: (Notices the message pop up and clicks it. He starts to view her profile. It is a little blank in information but does intrigue him)

Amy: (Thinks he must not be busy or interested as she looks at other profiles)

Jeff: (A few minutes pass) Sorry I was away. Hi Amy, great to meet you. I'm Jeff. Welcome to the site. What is it you are looking for?

Amy: (A bit shocked at his abruptness) Well I'm not sure. Just browsing I guess. Like I said, new to the site.

Jeff: That's cool. It is easier to meet people with sites like these. Especially ones interested in the same thing. Waste less time with people your not interested in.

Amy: Yeah I guess your right. I used other sites but nothing ever worked out. What exactly are you looking for? (She sips her wine a bit nervous and anxious to his response)

Jeff: I like women who like to be adventurous. I like spontaneous. Also, somewhat into bondage and ya know, stuff like that.

Amy: (She gulps her wine a bit startled) That sounds interested. I have to be honest. Really never done anything like bondage but I do enjoy spontaneity.

Jeff: I appreciate the honesty. Most people aren't into bondage. As you can see by the less members on this site per the other sites you use.

Amy: Its not that I'm not into it, I have just never tried. You mean whips and chains and stuff right?

Jeff: Heck no. Something a bit more subtle. Like tying the woman up. Some teasing, a lot of pleasing. I also like scenes where she is surprised.

Amy: Wow that sounds pretty hot. I don't know if I would ever do that but it does sound more interesting than a dinner date lol. So surprised? Explain please.

Jeff: Well, not planning something. Just being surprised that it happens. Instead of planning a dinner date maybe your unsuspecting to the meeting with the guy.

Amy: Sounds interesting.

Jeff: Kind of like abducted but you know who is doing it.

Amy: Wow (Sips her wine) That sounds wild.

Jeff: Hey I have to go. Have to finish some work busy day tomorrow. Chat again?

Amy: Sure. When will you be on again? (Just as she finishes typing Jeff signs off)

She starts to think that all this is crazy and she won't come on again. She finishes her wine and heads to bed. The next day is her normal Saturday. A lot of work stuff, casual lunch on her patio but nothing to exciting. She had dinner plans with a friend but her friend cancels. It's later that night when she is checking emails, again some more wine. She closes her email and opens up the adult site again.

Amy: I can't believe I'm doing this. Oh well its just for fun.

(She signs in and remembers Jeff. Looking at his profile he is not on. She is slightly disappointed but looks at a few profiles.)

Jeff: (Surprising her with a message.) Hello again J

Amy: (She smiles and puts down her wine) Two nights in a row huh. We both must work to much.

Jeff: You could say that. No Saturday plans?

Amy: They got canceled.

Jeff: That is a shame. So still intrigued about our conversation the other night?

Amy: I must admit. Yes I am. You have my imagination running. I've never done anything like that, you know...be tied up.

Jeff: Well most haven't. But you never know till you try.

Amy: I'm kinda scared but also intrigued by it.

Jeff: Let me guess, the idea of being tied up and you not being able to control anything is a turn on but also a big scare to you?

Amy: You got it right. Don't get me wrong, it is hot. However, its something that can be dangerous.

Jeff: I feel you. Especially doing it with a stranger. With a significant other its more safe. But if you ask me, its not as erotic.

Amy: I actually agree with you. It would be more of a turn on to have a stranger do it. Have you done something like this?

Jeff: I have. A few times...

Amy: Did the women enjoy it?

Jeff: Very much so. Most were like you. Enjoy the spontaneity. One lady though wanted to be me a few times, it ended up being five times. By the time we tried it, it wasn't as much of a turn on.

Amy: After one meeting I would say your no longer strangers. So how does it work?

Jeff: Well it all depends on you. Do you want to be a public thing, a private thing. How far do you want to go with it?

Amy: Public?

Jeff: Would you want me to grab you in a public setting.

Amy: Like abduct me? Wow that sounds dangerous and hot.

Jeff: Yes very hot. Its always more hot if you don't know when it is coming either.

Amy: Oh my. That does sound like fun. So what you follow me or something then grab me?

Jeff: That's pretty much it. Then I would bring you back to my place and continue it there. Or a hotel room. Wherever you want to do It.

Amy: Ohh I would have to say a hotel. Wow I could never do this.

Jeff: I bet you could. If it turns you on enough then why not?

Amy: Well I would say I can't because I don't even know you. But that is what makes it hot. What about like, limits?

Jeff: Whatever you would be comfortable with. Being tied up ok?

Being gagged ok? Spanking... stuff like that

Amy: Well I suppose if I did it I would want everything like that. The full effect I guess. What about sex?

Jeff: That would be up to you. Oral, vaginal, anal. There would definitely be a lot of pleasing your pussy. Everything would be protected of course.

Amy: Yes protected. Any sex would be fine. And yes you can definitely please my pussy all you want. What if I don't like something while it is going on?

Jeff: Have something like a safe word or if your gagged a specific head movement. Just like nodding no over an over. Its not fun if you are not turned on by it.

Amy: Surprisingly I am. Oh my I couldn't do this. Well I shouldn't say that. I guess I could.

Jeff: Its all up to you. I bet you would enjoy it. You've already showed a lot of interest in it.

Amy: So would we meet before or no? I mean if I was to do it.

Jeff: That is up to you.

Amy: I think it would be more hot if we didn't. So lets say I wanted to do it. How do we go about it?

Jeff: Well you give me some information about yourself. If you want it public I would try to do it in a secluded place where someone who might know you wouldn't see. I wouldn't tell you the time. Just follow you somewhere.

Amy: Wow, I can't believe I'm talking about this. It is very hot. So I could tell you where I work or something, maybe the car I drive?

Jeff: Yeah that would work.

Jeff: Hey I have some friends coming over. Here is my email. Send me an email if you want to do it.

Amy: Ok, have fun. Thanks for the chat.

A few days go by and Amy is consistently thinking about her possible chance encounter. Its late Tuesday afternoon and she is in her office. She opens up her email and starts typing to Jeff.

Dear Jeff,

I can't stop thinking about this. I know I shouldn't do it, but it is bothering me to much that I'm not trying it. I would like to do it. We don't have to meet. I would not be turned on if it occurred near my house or work. But I will tell you where I work and you can I guess follow me from there.

I find it hard to believe I am going to be this trusting, but the idea is so hot.

I drive a silver Lexus. It's a Florida plate numbered YTG8456. I work over in the business district off of 1500W. Sorry for being so vague but I can't have you snooping outside of my work.

Email me back and let me know what you think?

Amy

(((Later that night, she settles up to her comfy TV with a glass of wine. Her phone bleeps a few times and she looks. It is an email response from Jeff.)))

Dear Amy,

I was surprised you responded. I am definitely interested. I would say why don't we plan, laughs, well I plan something for the next week.

You gave me enough information. I can make this happen. We'll both enjoy. I won't respond again I'll just do the scene. Just send me an email back saying its ok to do it.

Your handsome abductor,

Jeff

(((Amy, gets wet reading the message just thinking about it happening. She quickly responds.)))

Jeff,

I look forward to it. It is going to make this week very different. Lots of anxiety. But I guess that's part of the turn on. I guess all I have to say is, SURPRISE ME!

Your unsuspecting damsel in distress,

Amy

The following week goes by and Amy is constantly thinking about her chance encounter. Always looking around for a stranger. She is always looking around when she gets in an out of her car. Every night she goes home she is more and more wet anticipating it to happen the next day. About two weeks goes by and she doesn't hear from Jeff at all. No email, he isn't on the adult site, and definitely no abduction. She sent him a few emails but got no response. She is a little disappointed about it and just figured he wasn't that into her.

....Two weeks since they planned the encounter. A sunny mid 70's morning. Amy is a very good looking woman. Tall, about 5'7. She is an average weight, about 135. Also, she is quite busty, 36dd. She is wearing a white polo shirt with a pastel green vest over the top. She has a sexy but casual looking khaki mini skirt. A sexy pair of white heels and a matching white lace bra and thong.

Amy, is at a department store. it's a late Sunday morning. Her and her mom are hosting a birthday party for her sister. She has been planning it all week with her mom. She is on her way out from the store and is loading some items into her car trunk as she talks on her phone.

I just finished at the department store. I'll stop by the grocery store and pick up the appetizers and some wine. Anything else? ......I should only be a few minutes. (As she drops a bag) I have to go I have to load everything. Call you in a bit. A gentleman slowly approaches. He is dressed casual in some jeans and a grey designer shirt.

Stranger: Here let me help you with that.

Amy: Oh its ok I got it.

Stranger: No it looks let heavy. (He bends over picking it up and putting it into her drunk.. He is curious yet if Amy remembers who he is but she doesn't.)

Amy: Thanks so much. (She smiles at him as she turns to the trunk organizing some items. She feels her arms grabbed and pulled behind her.) WHAT THE HELL!! STOP!!!

Jeff: (He pulls a couple heavy duty zip ties from his pocket and fastens her wrists and elbows behind her back.)

Amy: (Very distraught at what is happening as she remembers, its Jeff. She quickly goes to blurt out that it can't happen now. It is the worst time. As her mouth opens she feels this fabric go into her mouth. It's a white piece of fabric that is tied in the center to make a gag. She tries to speak but its to late, he ties it behind her head.)

Jeff: (Grabbing her by her wrists he pushers her to his SUV. Opening up the back door he lifts her up and throws her on her stomach on the seat.)

Amy: (Squirms to get free, she is able to glance back for a second and notices that it is him.)

Jeff: (With her feet dandling out the door he ties he ankles together then quickly brings her heels up to her hands and binds them together.)

Amy: (Squirming some more as she lays there hogtied in the back of his vehicle.)

Jeff: (He goes to her trunk and shuts it, he puts her purse and her phone in her car and locks it, only taking her keys. He gets in the driver side of his SUV and turns it on and starts to drive.)

Amy: (She starts to get wet as she rolls around on his back seat. She tries to say something but it just comes out as mumbles. She gets really turned on.)

Jeff: (After driving for only a few minutes Jeff pulls into his driveway and the door shuts behind him. He unties he ankles from her wrists and puts her over his shoulder as he takes her out of the truck. He stands he up, her elbows and wrists still bound behind her back, her ankles still tied as she stands there. He pushes at her back for her to walk as he holds her wrists firmly so she doesn't fall)

Amy: (She starts to slowly hop. She can't want with her ankles tied and especially not in the heels as the two slowly make their way into the living room.)

Jeff: (Moving in front of her he starts to play with her tits a bit. Massaging them and kneading them together, gripping them a bit firm and rough. Finally he takes some more rope and ties it around her breasts and links it to her elbows.)

Amy: (Tied and gag, she watches Jeff man handle her getting more and more turned on. She squirms a bit to see if she can get free but to no prevail.)

Jeff: (He picks her up over his shoulder, laying her on the couch on her back he leaves the room for a little bit.)

Amy: (She squirms to see if she can get free, flopping around on the couch. She feels her panties becoming soaked from her arousal.)

Jeff: (A few minutes passes and he comes back.) Lets get that skirt off of you... (He unbutton and unzips it and pulls it down her legs, he unties her ankles for a moment to take it off then ties them back together.)

Amy: (Laying there in her thong and top she feels so vulnerable to his every want and desire.)

Jeff: (He reaches up to her thong and pulls them down to her thighs a bit. He takes a finger and starts massaging over her wet pussy lips. Slowly sliding a finger in an out as he teases them. He stops only for a moment to grab a pair of scissors. He cuts her thong and takes it off of her.)

Amy: (She can feel herself ready to cum already, so turned on as she still squirms. His fingers making her pussy the most soaked its been in forever.)

Jeff: (He walks over to the table and grabs a large purple vibrator, walking back over to Amy.)

Amy: (Her eyes wide as she notices the big toy she looks down at her pussy as he slides it over her lips, the vibration on high. She lets out a muffled moan of pleasure around the fabric gag.)

Jeff: (Working the vibrator over her pussy lips, splitting them then slowly sliding it in as he fucks her with it. One hand works the vibrator as his other squeezes her breast.)

Amy: (She feels herself climax for the first time as he vigorously slides the vibrator in an out of her. She starts to cum immensely around it.) MMMMMMppphhhhhh (She lets out a muffled scream around the gag.)

Jeff: (Finishing with the vibrator in her pussy he takes it out and puts it back on the table. Grabbing the scissors he starts to cut away her top all the way down to her bra. He pauses for a minute to massage and knead her breasts together then he cuts away her bra. Everything but her skirt lies shredded on the ground.)

Amy: (She squirms a bit more, naked and just in her heels. She feels Jeff pick her up off the couch. As he takes her over to a table. The table is waist high for her as he lays her over it, her feet barely touch the floor. A towel is laid on the edge for her comfort.)

Jeff: (Undoing her ankles as she ties each one individually to the let posts. Her legs spread wide open and her pussy and ass open for Jeff. He kneels down behind her and gives her pussy a good rubbing with his hand. He leans in slowly and meets her pussy lips with his tongue.)

Amy: (Laying on her stomach, her legs spread apart for him as she feels his tongue split her lips wide open. She has never been so turned on while having her pussy licked. She squirm a little bit from side to side but can't go anywhere.)

Jeff: (Working his tongue in and out of her. He stops for a moment and stands up. He starts to squeeze her ass and play with her ass cheeks. He gives them a soft gentle rub then smacks her right ass cheek.)

Amy: (She winces a bit from the smack but gets more wet. No man has ever taken control of her like Jeff. She loves the smack.)

Jeff: (Rubbing her left ass cheek he gives that one a good smack. Then spreading her cheeks he squirts a little lube over her asshole. Taking a smaller pink dildo he works the head of it in her asshole. Slowly sliding it in an out. Finally, he gets about 4-5 inches of the dildo in her. He works the whole dildo in an out in an out. Kneeling back down he moves his tongue up to her soaking wet pussy. Flicking it over her clit as he slides the dildo in an out of her ass. )

Amy: (So turned on by his tongue and the dildo. She never really cared for anal sex but at this moment she finds it so hot. She loves every minute of Jeff using her as she can feel herself ready to climax again. She cumms some more as Jeff rapidly flicks the head of his tongue over her clit.)

Jeff: (He pulls the dildo out one last time and stands up. Gives her pussy a quick rub with his hand and another smack on her ass cheek. He finally speaks.) Damn you are so hot Amy. I can't wait to be inside you.

Amy: (Quivers at the thought of Jeff fucking her.)

Jeff: (He unties her ankles and stands her up.) Lets go to the bedroom, does that sound like a good idea. (He gives her ass cheek a firm smack.)

Amy: (She jumps from the smack. And quickly nods her head up and down signaling yes to Jeff.)

Jeff: (Holding her wrists behind her, he walks her to the bedroom. Jeff unties her wrists but doesn't leave them free for long. He spins her around so she is facing him. He ties the rope back around her wrists then up her whole arm. She can't bend her elbow only moves her arms up and down. He picks her up over his shoulder and lays her on her back on the bed. He legs free he attaches some type of cuff around her right ankle, then her left. He grabs a bar from on top of the dresser. Fastening each ankle to an opposite side of the bar, her legs spread apart.)

Amy: (She watches intently, a bit shocked she is doing all this. The bar startles her a bit but she doesn't shake her head no. She looks up at Jeff as he hand grabs the bar and lifts her feet way up in the air.)

Jeff: (Leaning down he gives her pussy a couple rubs then licks over her lips. He keeps licking till she gets nice and moist. Jerking his cock till its nice and hard he quickly slides a condom on. The head of his cock meets her pussy lips.)

Amy: (So aroused, she feels his cock start to enter her. She has been dying for this since the moment he cut away her panties. She feels his hard cock slide in an out of her pussy. She hasn't been fucked this good in years as she whimpers and moans around the gag.)

Jeff: Oh fuck that feels so good. (Jeff holding her right ankle up in the are, her feet high above her as Jeff slides his nice sized cock in an out of her pussy. His free hand gives her left ass cheek the occasional smack.)

Amy: (Already feeling herself ready to cum as his erect cock penetrates her over an over an over. Her whimpers and moans louder and louder around the gag.)

Jeff: (Fucks her hard and deep, he gives one last thrust and holds it in her as he cumms. He pulls out of her and lets go of her right ankle her feet dangle over the bed, still spread apart by the bar. He undoes the bar and picks her up. He caries her to the living room. He undoes her wrists tied in front of her and quickly ties them back behind her. He lays her on the floor on her stomach and ties her ankles together then to her wrists.)

12