Planned Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy: (Laying hogtied on the floor she squirms but could never get free. She feels a lubed vibrator slide over her pussy lips, a piece of duck tape is draped over it and around her thigh.)

Jeff: I'm going to go get your car for you. Shouldn't be long.

Amy: (Startled he is leaving she lays there, the vibrator fastened to her thigh as its high setting massages her pussy lips. She lays there squirming and becoming more and more aroused.)

Jeff: (A half hour goes by, and Jeff returns from the walk to her car with her car. He parks it in his driveway. He comes inside, to see her still on the floor, hogtied and moaning over the vibrator.)

Jeff: (He begins to untie her. He undoes the vibrator and everything but the fabric gag. Walking he helps her in the driver seat. Putting her torn clothes an intact skirt in the passenger side he shuts the door. Leaving her naked in her car, gag still in place he smiles to her and heads inside closing the door to the garage behind him.)

12