Planned Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Bob and Sue plan her affair.
5.4k words
4.2
73.2k
7
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M3PUNCH
M3PUNCH
7 Followers

I can't remember exactly when we started doing it. Sue and I (Bob) had been married for about four years and both our careers were just starting to take off. We were in out late twenties and we had just bought a small house in a quite California bedroom community. A routine of work, commuting and household chores had taken an effect on our sex lives. We really needed something to put the spark back into our marriage.

We started talking about spicing up our sex lives and somehow our conversations would come around to what we did sexually before we knew each other. Sue and I had had lots of experiences before we met. Sue was sexually active since she was fourteen and I had lost my virginity when I was sixteen. When trading stories we would find ourselves having some very hot sex. I loved to slowly fuck Sue, as she would fill in all the details of a hot sex session with a past lover.

When it was my turn to tell a story Sue liked to be on top. Sue has large hanging breasts with longish nipples in the middle of huge dark pink aureoles. As I would tell my story Sue would slowly fuck herself on my dick and her tits would start to sway back and forth in a way that would just drive me crazy.

After a while we ran out of real stories to tell and we started making them up. These stories usually centered around Sue having sexual adventures with someone she knew from work or someone we knew socially. Sue is a purchasing agent for a large retail outlet and has to look her best when she is working. Sue is five foot five, she has a beautiful face with high cheekbones and full lips and a long neck, she keeps her black hair in a short bob, she has large breasts, and a small waist and full hips and long legs that just love high heels. Sue tries to keep out of the sun and her skin is very white and blemish free. Since she is drop dead gorgeous Sue has no problems turning heads and gets hit on quite often. Sue would tell me when this happened and we would pretend that she had said yes to an advance. We would then fuck as we made up a hot story about what she had done. Although we enjoyed these made up stories we both agreed that the real stories got us the hottest.

I work for a financial services company based on the East coast and I was due to go to Boston for a three-week course at our company's home office. After traveling all-day and getting settled into my hotel room I gave Sue a call. Sue mentioned during our conversation that Paul, a single, good looking, friend of ours, had asked her out to dinner and wouldn't it be fun to make up a story while having long-distance sex. Paul was ten years older than us and has a reputation as a ladies man.

After hanging up I kept thinking about Paul and Sue really going out to dinner and what might really happen if Sue let Paul seduce her. All the next day in class I couldn't concentrate on anything going on. I kept seeing images in my mind of Sue and Paul making out. I couldn't wait to talk to Sue about my fantasy coming true.

Since the East coast is three hours ahead of the West coast, I had to wait until eight o'clock Eastern time to call Sue after she got home at five o'clock Pacific time. By that time my head was filled with thoughts of Paul and Sue and my dick was in need of relief. I had gone out to dinner with a few of my class mates and had a couple of drinks by the time I got to my room and was able to get Sue on the phone. I told her I was hot to make up a story about her and Paul and for her to get a drink and get comfortable and call me back.

I turned the air conditioner off in my room, laid down naked on the bed with a box of tissues near by and waited for Sue's call. When she called a half-hour later I asked her where she was and what she was wearing. She said she had a glass of wine and was sitting on the couch in the living room and that she had her short robe on and nothing else. I told her what I wasn't wearing and I asked her if she wanted to make a story up about Paul and her going out to dinner. She said she had been thinking about it all day and she was really turned on. She said she was really attracted to Paul's good looks and macho attitude. She was wondering how she could get him to seduce her. She really needed my help in trying to do this.

We were now fully into the make up story and my dick was as hard as a rock and Sue said her pussy was wet. I asked her to open her robe and feel her tits and rub her clit a little while I put some cream on my hands and started to masturbate. This really turned us on and we started planning what would happen when she and Paul went out.

I told her to set up the date ASAP and to be sure to drive to his house. We didn't want the neighbors to see a man taking her out when I was away from home. She wanted to know what she should wear and we talked it over and decided that she should wear her short black pleated skirt, a white nearly see-through blouse, panty hose, no panties, black 'fuck-me' high heel pumps, and to top it off my favorite bra. This bra was a lacy full size bra with a special feature. She could fold the top half into the bottom half and expose the tops of her tits. When Sue did this and she was wearing her white blouse, anyone that looked could see a lot of her aureoles. This outfit was sexy without being sluttish until she did the bra thing.

She wanted to know how she could get Paul to get past his feeling of friendship towards us and make a pass at her. I suggested that she hug his arm into her ample breast when they walked. I told her to sit next to him and for her to pull her skirt up so he could see lots of leg, at dinner and in the car. Halfway through dinner she should excuse herself and ask him if it was all right if she could take her too tight panty hose off. When she was in the ladies room she should not only take her panty hose off but do the bra thing as well. When she got back to the table she should ask him to feel how smooth her legs were since she started using a new cream and at the same time make sure he noticed her exposed tits. If he didn't get the picture by then he never would.

By this time we were really hot and Sue said she wanted to come. I said I was almost there also and couldn't wait for her to do this and tell me all about it. After we had both come and settled down a bit Sue asked the big question. She hesitated a bit and then said that she had the feeling that I wanted her to really act the story out. After a brief silence I asked her what she would think of me if I did want her to seduce Paul.

We then started feeling each other out. This was new ground for both of us and we weren't sure how this would affect our relationship if we were to take our game to the next level and let someone have sex with Sue. We definitely did not want to do anything to mess up out marriage. As the time wore on and we talked everything over we decided that our love for each other was strong enough to take a chance that Sue's night out with Paul would not hurt our relationship and would enhance our sex lives. I told Sue to call Paul as soon as we hung up and set the date for tomorrow and then call me right back to tell me if it was on.

As I waited for Sue to call back I masturbated to another orgasm just thinking about what might happen tomorrow. Sue called back after a half hour and told me in a little girls voice that the date was set. She said Paul was thrilled and would try to be a gentleman. He understood when she offered to meet him at his house and then go to dinner from there. Sue said she was nervous and would give me a call before she left for Paul's house in case I changed my mind about creating a real story.

The next day was a complete blur to me. I couldn't stop thinking about Sue and Paul's date scheduled for that night. I kept getting these embarrassing boners during class. Later that evening I got a call from Sue. She said she was just about to leave for Paul's house and that we still had time to call it all off. I told her that I was so sexually excited about her date that I could not wait to hear all the details from her when it was all over. I told her I wanted her to call me the next night so we could have more phone sex when she told me how the evening had gone. I asked her if she had any reservations and if she didn't she should go ahead with our plan and try to get Paul do something sexual with her. I told her that I loved her and for her to relax and have a good time.

After we hung up I went through the motions of dinner with the guys, and later that night I had a real problem getting to sleep. I just could not get these nasty images of Sue getting banged every-which way by not only Paul but also lots of different guys. The next morning I was useless in class. All I could think about was Sue being pleasured by a big cock. I went back to the hotel room after class and was getting ready for a company function when the phone rang. It was Sue. She said that she had called in sick and not gone to work. She was glad she had reached me before I had gone out and that she had a lot to tell me.

I was a bit worried about her tone until she asked me what I was wearing. I asked her why she had not gone to work and she said that she had been up most of the night and knew she would not be able to do any real work. I told her to hold that thought and to call me back in ten minutes.

I stripped, turned the air conditioner off, lay on the bed and waited for her to call. When she did it was my turn to ask what she was wearing. I told her I was ready to hear her story and I asked her to tell me everything and for her not to leave anything out. As I slowly stroked my dick Sue started talking. She said she would but before she did she wanted to know if I would still love her knowing she had done some very naughty things last night. With that question I broke out into a sweat. My dick was rock hard and my hand was reaching for the cream when I reassured her that I did love her and that she should start the story before I went nuts.

Sue said that she had taken time off work to go to the beauty parlor and get her hair done. She had also gotten a manicure and pedicure. She had taken great care in getting ready for her date by shaving her legs and under her arms, doing her makeup, dabbing the perfect perfume between her breasts and behind her ears and making sure her appearance was just right. She had called me and had half hoped that I would call it all off. When I had told her that I loved her and for her to go have a good time, she knew that the die was cast and that she would do her best to seduce Paul.

When she arrived at Paul's house she grabbed her purse and knocked on the front door. He greeted her with a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek. Sue said that she made sure that Paul was aware of her large breasts pressing into his chest when they hugged. Paul said that she looked absolutely gorgeous and they should leave for the restaurant.

When they walked to his car Sue put our plan into effect and hugged his arm up against her breast. In the car she made sure that a lot of leg was showing. She said that Paul kept looking at her and could not keep his eyes on the road. Paul had made reservations at an Italian restaurant that had a very cozy and dark atmosphere. They were seated near the back in a booth that was very private.

As they walked through the restraunt to their booth Sue said she noticed lots of stares. She said she was feeling very sexy from all the attention. As they sat down Sue discreetly unbuttoned the top button on her blouse and made sure the waiter and Paul had a good look at her cleavage. After ordering dinner and a bottle of wine they settled down and started talking.

Paul worked as an electrician and specialized in wiring large projects. He entertained Sue with humorous stories about his work and kept telling her how beautiful she was. As they talked Sue said she started to appreciate Paul's rugged good looks, and the way he was trying to make sure they were having a good time. Sue said the wine was good and that she had told Paul that wine always made her feel sexy. From then on Paul made sure her wine glass was always full.

According to plan Sue made her excuses and went to the ladies room. Sue said her heart was pounding and her pussy was dripping wet as she took off her panty hose and made adjustments to her bra. After she had put her panty hose in her purse, Sue unbuttoned two more buttons on her blouse. Sue said she also rolled her skirt up at the waist so that her hem was closer to her ass than to her knees. Looking at herself in the mirror she felt a sexual rush knowing that by making just a few slight changes in her cloths she had transformed herself into a slut. Her pussy was so wet that she had to wipe before she left the ladies room.

On the way back to the booth she really got a lot of stares. When she got into the booth she bent over and gave Paul a really good look at her large breasts trying to spill out of her bra. Her skirt had ridden up to a point where it just barely covered her pussy. Paul was getting an eye full of her cleavage and her legs. Sue noticed he had an obvious hard-on and that it was rather large. They both laughed when he had to excuse himself and adjust his big dick to a more comfortable position.

Soon Paul had his hand on her leg and started slowly moving it up and down as they continued to talk and eat dinner. His hand kept getting closer to her pussy but he wouldn't go all the way and touch her there. Sue was getting desperate for him to touch her so she finally just took his hand and put it between her legs. Sue said she felt like such a slut. There he found a surprise; to both Paul and I. Sue's pussy was clean-shaven. Sue said she felt so wicked without any hair between her legs.

From then on Sue said dinner was an after thought. They were not about to stay for coffee and desert. After Paul had paid for dinner and they were leaving the booth Sue turned her back to Paul and their waiter and bent over to pick up a napkin on the floor. The waiter almost dropped a tray when her skirt rode up in the back and displayed all her charms to them. Paul had to adjust himself again and they both laughed as they walked out of the restaurant.

At this point in Sue's story I could not help myself and I came really hard. My dick squirted come all the way up to by chin. Sue sounded like she had just got herself off as well. When we calmed down Sue said she needed to go to the bathroom. I told her to go but to call me back after ten o'clock because I needed to get ready for a company-sponsored dinner. I told her not to worry and that I loved her and could not wait to hear the rest of her story.

I spent the next three hours thinking of my prim and proper wife out on the town with another man, showing her pussy and ass to strangers in a public place and acting the complete slut. I was having a hard time keeping my dick soft as I interacted with my companions. I ate dinner, had a few drinks, talked shop and all the time I was thinking of Paul fucking my wife. I was so hot by the time I got back to my room that I had to call Sue right away.

She answered on the first ring. She was a bit breathless and said that she was hoping I would call because she couldn't wait to tell me the rest of the story. She told me she was naked and was lying in bed with her legs spread wide and her fingers were buried deep in her pussy. She said she loved me so much for being who I was and for letting her live out this incredible fantasy. She was also worried about me loving her after she had been such a slut and wanted lots of assurance that I was all right with what she had done. She said that she missed me so much she wanted to come out to Boston and fuck me on the spot. I told her that I was ready for the rest of the story and that I did still love her and that she could tell me everything. I said that I missed her too and that the only thing wrong with what was happening to us was that I couldn't be fucking her as she told me what she had been doing last night.

Sue took a deep breath and started the story where she had left off. After they had gotten into the car and were on the way back to Paul's house, Sue had leaned against the passenger door and spread her legs wide to give Paul a good view of her pussy. She then unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on her blouse and pulled her bra cups down all the way so that her huge aureoles were completely exposed. She asked Paul if he liked what he saw. All he could do was grunt as he tried vainly to concentrate on driving and getting back to his house as soon as possible.

She started fingering her pussy and then reaching up to her breasts and rubbing the pussy juices on her nipples. The car was reeking with the smell of her sex by the time they got back to the houses. Paul opened her door and as she got out of the car he gave her tits and pussy a good feel. All the way to the front door Paul could not keep his hands off of her.

They stopped at the front door and started making out. As they kissed Sue's tits were hanging out, Paul had pulled her skirt up above her waist and he was fingering her pussy. The front light was on and anyone could have seen them. Paul finally opened the front door and as they went inside Sue slipped out of her blouse and bra and left them on the floor just inside the door.

They went into the kitchen and Sue leaned up against the counter while Paul opened a bottle of wine. All she had on was her skirt and her high heels. She teased Paul by moaning and stroking her pussy with one hand and fondling her tits with the other. Paul gave her a glass of wine and told her to go into the living room.

As she went out of the kitchen she stopped where her bra and blouse were on the floor and pulled her skirt down and left it there as well. She then walked into the living room carrying her wine. The only thing she had on were her 'fuck me' high heels. She entered the living room and bent over the couch to put her wine glass on the side table. The couch faced a large picture window that framed an incredible view of the city stretched out below. Looking at the reflection in the window she watched as Paul came up behind her and put a hand on her back to keep her bent over the couch. He then unzipped his pants and took his cock out and started rubbing it up and down her slit.

Sue said that she was so turned on by this time that her pussy juices were starting to flow down her legs. Paul put the tip of his cock between her pussy lips and with one stroke buried his cock all the way inside her. Sue said that she could not believe how stuffed her pussy felt. Sue said that he did not move for about thirty seconds and just kept telling her what a sexy slut she was and how he had dreamed of fucking her since he had first seen her. He asked her if she liked having his cock inside her pussy. In response Sue started fucking herself on his cock. He stood still while she was moving her hips around and back and forth. Soon Paul grabbed her hips and started to slowly push his cock in and out of her dripping pussy.

Sue was really getting off watching him fuck her in the reflection on the window. Sue's tits were starting to obscenely sway back and fourth as Paul started to fuck her harder. Sue said that she could not remember being so turned on. She watched as Paul bent backwards and watched his own cock going in and out of her pussy. He then lifted one of her legs up onto the top of the couch so that he could push his cock even deeper into her. He was really getting into the fuck and was not only pushing his cock in and out but was also moving it around in circles inside her cunt. He then reached around and started rubbing her clit.with one hand and then started milking her tits with the other. Sue said that she was very close to having an orgasm at this point.

M3PUNCH
M3PUNCH
7 Followers
12