Planned Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then stopped fingering her clit and concentrated on milking her large hanging tits with both hands. Sue noticed that Paul was also watching the window as they fucked. Paul was really getting into milking her tits. He would grab one of her tits at the base with both hands and slowly pull downwards as if he were milking a cow. This visual and physical stimulation put Sue over the edge and she started to orgasm. Paul went back to fingering her clit so he could make her orgasm last as long as possible.

Paul pulled Sue up to a standing position while his cock was still in her pussy. Sue had a fine sheen of sweat covering her body by now and Paul started rubbing his hands up and down her body. He then pulled out of her and told her to get her wine. Turning away from her, he put two fingers into her pussy and led her to his bedroom. Sue said that she could not believe that she was letting someone lead her around by her pussy. She felt like such a slut and she loved it.

In the bedroom Paul told Sue to sit on the bed and to spread her legs as wide as possible. Sue did that and then reached for Paul's cock that was still sticking out the front of his pants. Paul undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. Sue said that Paul's cock was as least nine or ten inches long and that she could get her hand completely around it only because she had long fingernails. He just stood there with his hands on his hips as she started to lick and kiss his cock. Sue said she was aware that she tasted her own pussy juice. She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could without gagging. Holding his cock with one hand as she was sucking him, she started fucking herself with the other. It wasn't long before she started her second orgasm of the night.

At this moment Paul pulled Sue's head into his crotch with both hands behind her head and forced his cock down her throat. Sue started to gag and lose her dinner right there until Paul told her to swallow. She started to swallow over and over until his cock was buried deep inside her throat and her nose was in his pubic hair. The swallowing had turned off her gag reflex and he could then really fuck her face. Each time Paul would pull his cock out of her throat and then push it back in, Sue would swallow as soon as she started to gag. Her chin and breasts were soon wet with her saliva and tears were pouring down here face as Paul started to really fuck her. She had never taken a cock deep into her throat and she was suprising at how easily she was adapting to this rough sex.

It was really turning her on and she started to push three fingers in and out of her pussy and franticly rub her clit with her other hand. She started yet another orgasm and wanted Paul to get off while still in her throat. Paul suddenly pulled out of her mouth and told her to open wide. He then started to squirt stream after stream of cum right into her mouth. Sue said she tried to swallow it all but some still dribbled down her chin onto her already wet breasts.

After she had calmed down a bit she realized that she had never had a man's cum in her mouth, let alone swallowed it! She felt like such a slut and she wanted more. Paul then got undressed and went up to her and pushed her back onto the bed. Her feet were still on the floor and he lifted her legs up and back until her knees were touching her shoulders. He took her high heels off and kissed her toes. Her breasts were caught under her armpits and Paul told her to scoop them up and squeeze them between her legs.

He then told her to start feeling herself up. As Sue started rubbing her wet breasts Paul started sliding his semi-soft cock up and down between her pussy and ass. As his cock got harder, he would push it all the way into her pussy and then take it out and slide it down and rub his cock head around the outside of her asshole. He kept doing this and then started pushing his cock a little bit into her asshole.

Sue was getting really turned on again and she said she was going crazy with the stimulation of her pussy and ass. She tried to get her hands on her clit but Paul stopped her and told her to milk her tits like he had done in the living room. Soon she was really mauling her tits until they hurt. Sue said she then started to go a little bit crazy. Paul was fucking her pussy and rubbing her asshole and she was milking her own tits till they hurt. The more she tugged on her tits the more she started to like the sensation.

Paul was starting to rub his cock on her asshole more than he was fucking her pussy. Sue then knew that Paul was going to fuck her in the ass. Up to this point Sue had only had my finger up her hole and she suddenly was afraid. Sue froze and Paul reached out and smacked her tits hard. This pleasure-pain sex was new to Sue but she liked it. She squeezed both of her tits together and asked Paul to slap them again. As he started to slap Sue's tits harder and harder Paul took his cock and started to push it into her asshole. Sue was going wild. She started bucking her hips up, trying to get his dick further into her ass.

Paul kept slapping Sue's breasts until they had turned a deep red. Suddenly his cock went halfway in and Paul stopped moving. He just let Sue get used to having his big dick in her ass. Sue was still holding her tits and she begged Paul to let her stroke her clit as he fucker her in the ass. Paul said OK and started to move his dick in and out of Sue's ass at a slow easy pace. He told her to relax when he pushed his cock into her ass and to squeeze tight as he pulled it out. Sue started fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit as she concentrated on keeping up with Paul's rhythm. Paul started picking up the pace and soon was pounding into Sue's poor asshole.

Sue was going nuts. She had reached a point of constant orgasm. She started to grunt like an animal. Sweat was poring off both of them and Sue's ass and tits were on fire. Paul finally came and took his cock out of Sue's ass. Paul stood back and watched as Sue kept humping her fingers. Sue masturbated to yet another orgasm with both her hands between her legs.

Paul then got into bed with Sue and held her tight. After a while Sue said she wanted to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up. Paul would not let her. He said he wanted her to sleep with him the way she was. He said she smelled like a slut and he liked that smell. He made her get a wet cloth and clean his dick before they fell asleep.

In the morning Sue woke up with a dick in her pussy. Paul made her get on top and fuck him. Sue was really tired and sore but she soon got into it and gave Paul a good fuck. Sue then got up and kissed Paul. She put her heels on, went to the front door and put just her blouse and skirt on and started to leave. Paul told her to come back. He wanted her to do one last thing for him before she went home. He told her to go to a coffee shop and get a coffee. He wanted people to see her and know that she had just been fucked. Sue did what he wanted and stood in line to give her order. Her hair was a mess, her nipples were visible through her blouse, and she smelled like sex. It was the best coffee she had ever had.

12