Planning Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

That was just about to change.

We had moved on to potential future investments and Shannen was reading through a prospectus for a bio-tech company that was looking for venture capital when she asked me to clarify something she had read. I stood up and leaned over the table while she turned the prospectus around for me to read and I couldn't help but notice that once again I had a nearly perfect view down her top. I shifted my eyes away as quickly as I could, which admittedly wasn't all that fast, and concentrated on the pages before me. When I'd finished the paragraph and explained everything to Shannen she nodded and before I could return to my seat she was standing also and reaching across to my side of the table for another pamphlet from a different company that we had looked at earlier.

"Okay, but what about this one? Wouldn't the ROI from this one be larger and sooner?"

Oh if only she had waited until I was once again in my seat.

I tried not to look, really I did. After all I'd already been caught once and even though Shannen's reaction had been one of tolerance I did not want to press my luck a second time, but I just could not stop myself. And, yeah, I realize that they're just tits and yes I've seen them before in movies and magazines or on the internet, and yes I did consider that it was an invasion of Shannen's privacy, but I'm a guy and she was putting the goods out there and what can I say? I looked. And seriously, how many of you can honestly say that in the same situation you wouldn't have looked too? I thought so.

If only she'd worn a different top.

Really, if only she'd worn a different top, or if I had retaken my seat, or if maybe she just hadn't leaned over quite so far, but she didn't and I didn't and she did and there I was, my gaze inexorably drawn downward, down to those incredibly full, firm, luscious and completely bare tits. I don't know if it was Prue Halliwell's sense of style that spilled over into Shannen's wardrobe or Shannen who influenced Prue's but apparently neither one of them was very fond of wearing a bra.

I sat down abruptly, trying to wipe my mind of the mental picture that kept replaying over and over in my head, but it was too late. The image of her full breasts was indelibly etched into my brain. Such beautiful, full, naked breasts. I tried to concentrate on something else, get my mind off what I had just seen and back on to the business at hand, answering Shannen's question.

"Ahem... Potentially, but it's also riskier. That return depends on their being able to secure a number of government contracts and that is by no means guaranteed. And they're looking for a minimum 3% buy-in as opposed to 2%. There's also a significant potential for delay in the IPO..."

You would think focusing on the minutiae of a business investment would be enough to chase even the most erotic thoughts out of one's brain, wouldn't you? I sure did. But it didn't, and even as I continued to drone on about which company was the sounder investment I was still picturing Shannen's exposed tits in my mind. And that's when I felt it. My cock was starting to react. My chemically enhanced cock if you recall.

At first the small twitches coming from my groin did not faze me. It's never happened to me in a business meeting, but I have been in other situations where something occurred that caused a tremble or two to come from my pants. And each time, simply by turning my attention to other things, the problem went away before it could turn into an embarrassing situation. And so I thought it would be the same this time. I'd get so immersed in the details of the investments that all other thoughts would be pushed from my mind and my inflamed prick would settle down once more. So I thought. But I guess I failed to understand just how powerful the drug coursing through my veins actually was. My dick continued to stiffen.

No no no! Not now! This can't happen now! Down! Down!

Shannen had gone back to reading the prospectus when I finished my evaluation of the two potential investments and I was left with nothing to do for the moment but sit there and think about what was happening below my belt, trying through sheer force of will to stop the growing hardon from coming about. It could only have been two or three minutes but it felt like much longer and by the time Shannen lifted her head from the booklet, despite my best efforts, my penis was at full mast. And I do mean full mast. I risked a glance down to my lap and as I had feared my erection was noticeable even through my pants, the outline of my shaft as it angled off to my right and the bulbous head that poked out near my pocket clearly evident to anyone who might happen to look.

Holy shit! Holy shit! Oh Fuck, what am I going to do?

I thought about just staying in my seat until the erection went down, but the doctor had told me that I would stay turgid until sexual activity was concluded. And that meant that when the time came for Shannen to leave I would still be in the same aroused state, and when I got up to see her to the door, as I positively would have to do, she would see my condition and that as they say would be that. I couldn't just sit there waiting for that to happen. There had to be something else I could do.

Okay. The doctor had said that I would maintain an erection until sexual activity had concluded. Of course the doctor had also said that the trigger was sexual stimulation, which I had taken to mean sexual contact of some kind, and I certainly couldn't recall anybody reaching out and grabbing my penis. So if the thing could go off by itself then maybe it would go down by itself. Unless... oh damn. Of course. Sexual stimulation. Like, say, a pair of deliciously round, rosy pink nippled boobies? Would that count as sexual stimulation? Unless you're blind, dead or gay I would have to say yes. Shit. All right, no problem, that just brought me back to where I had been moments earlier. My erection would not go down until I had concluded sexual activity. And since activity with a partner didn't seem to be on the menu for any time in the next couple of hours, that meant... yeah. Hoo boy.

Now hold on just a friggin' minute. I could not go off someplace quiet and pleasure myself until my drug addled dick decided to go soft. I just couldn't. I can't imagine anything more unprofessional than sneaking off to a bathroom to masturbate during work hours. And to do it while a client sat waiting in the next room? No. Un Unh. I'd have to be insane.

So, what then was I going to do?

FUCK!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!

I'd better make this quick.

And when they take me before the judge and charge me with indecent exposure and lewd and lascivious behavior I will plead temporary insanity caused by overmedication and bare titties. That ought to work. Unless the judge is a woman.

FUCK!!

All right. I knew what I had to do. All I had to do now was get into the bathroom on the other side of my office. Sigh. Nothing about this was going to be easy, was it?

The trick of course was going to be getting to the bathroom without calling Shannen's attention to my predicament. Which meant I somehow had to hide the fact that I was sporting major wood without appearing to be obvious. So what did that mean? I point out the window and gasp 'Look Shannen, it's Superman!' and when she turns to see what the hell I'm raving about I make a run for it? Or maybe I push some papers to the floor and when she bends over to pick them up... nah, that won't work. My luck, when she bends over I'll just get caught staring down her top again and then Shannen will see what I'm trying to hide from her and we're right back to me being taken out in handcuffs. Or maybe... maybe I should just grab a file folder and excuse myself and walk calmly into the bathroom like a normal person. I guess that could work.

Doing exactly that, I took a folder from the top of a small pile and holding it in between Shannen's line of sight and my crotch I hastily excused myself and tried to walk evenly to the bathroom. Unfortunately I wasn't as cool about the whole thing as I would have liked and Shannen caught on that something just wasn't right.

"Huh? Oh, okay. Take your time and I'll read some more of that bio-tech company's brochure. Hey, is everything all right? You look kind of overheated."

Without turning around I called back to her that I was fine, I just needed to use the facilities. I was only a couple of steps from the door by this point and I opened it and hustled inside, letting the door close behind me and cutting off any further response from Shannen. Whew! Made it.

Once inside the bathroom I looked around and considered exactly how I was going to do this. The bathroom was a unisex, for use only by myself, a part-time assistant who worked Tuesdays through Thursdays and any clients that might need it. And, since it was a unisex, used by both men and women, state law required that there be some place to lie down in the event someone should feel ill. For that purpose there was a small couch/day bed located just inside the bathroom door to the left and well away from the room's one stall and sole urinal. Perfect. Now I just had to, you know, do it.

With an exasperated sigh, and more than one mumbled curse, I moved over to the couch and began undoing my belt and zipper. When my pants were down around my ankles I paused briefly and sent up another silent complaint about the indignity of it all before pushing my boxers to the ground to join them.

Freed at last from the confines of my underwear my cock bounced saucily a time or two before settling down to point proudly straight out from my body.

Wow.

I'll give them credit. The drug works.

I stood there for a few moments looking down at my erection, impressed with the results even though I had not been having any problems in this area before. Still, from what I could tell my dick was harder than I could ever remember it being and it even appeared to be a little larger than normal, both in length and girth. Not much, but just enough to bring a small smile to my face. It was also, kinda... purple. Especially around the head. I dismissed this as being a result of all the extra blood that was dilating my member. The same blood that was causing me to achieve my full potential so to speak, and if the one came with the other then somehow I'd learn to live with the change in color.

Everything looked okay. But how would it feel?

There was only one way to find out. I reached down and cautiously wrapped my hand around my pole, moving it up and down the shaft slowly. Whoa. That felt good! My smile grew a little larger. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

Time was passing. I had to get moving before Shannen started to wonder what was taking me so long.

Taking a seat on the couch I grasped my dick once more and started to stroke it while I searched for something to think about that would facilitate the process and help me reach orgasm. In other words I needed a fantasy to help me jerk off. I mentally reviewed some of my favorite porn scenes but rejected them all as being unfit. They worked well enough when I was actually watching them on a large screen, but for this situation they just wouldn't cut it. A supermodel then? Or, perhaps a celebrity. My smile grew again. Why not. I had the perfect one in mind.

All the pieces now in place I closed my eyes and started to think once more about the incredible breasts that had been all too briefly displayed before me just minutes before. My hand started to pick up steam as I mentally paused the picture, Shannen's tits and perfect nipples frozen in place, my imagination free to do with them what it will. Wait. Damn. I needed some tissues.

My eyes snapped open and I frowned when I realized I had forgotten to get something to clean up with after I was finished. I stood up and was about to walk over to the sink when I remembered that my pants and boxers were still around my ankles. I quickly pushed them off and placed them on the couch then went to the sink for some paper towels.

Towels in hand I returned to the couch and retook my seat, closing my eyes once again and starting the fantasy over from scratch. It took a few seconds but soon I was back where I had been before the interruption and had even been able to add to the daydream, imaging how it would feel to caress Shannen's boobs. As the image solidified in my mind, reaching the point where I could almost feel Shannen's tit laying heavy in my palm, my hand started to fly over my rod and a small groan escaped from my lips.

"Unnnhhhh!"

Knock knock.

"Is everything all right in there?"

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!

I opened my eyes and turned my head towards the door and in a strained voice answered Shannen's question, "Yes. Ahem. Everything's fine. Ahem. I'm fine. I'll be right out!"

"You don't sound fine. Are you sure everything is okay? Do you need anything?"

Do I need anything? Yeah, five more minutes uninterrupted. That's what I need. I frantically tried to think of something to say that would satisfy Shannen and get me the time I needed to complete my task. The only good thing about all this was that I didn't have to worry about my erection going down in the meantime. Or maybe that wasn't such a good thing. I don't know, I was kind of confused. Unfortunately, I was also out of time. When I didn't answer right away Shannen took that as a sign that I was in need of some assistance.

"That's it. I'm coming in."

Coming in? She couldn't come in. I wasn't finished yet. Oh shit. Did I lock the door? OH SHIT! My eyes went round as saucers as they shifted down to the door handle and I watched as it turned downward and the door started to open. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I leapt towards the door, hoping that I could somehow get there before Shannen could step in, but I was already too late, her head poking through and starting to look around the room for me. In retrospect it probably would have been better if I had used what little time was available to me to find something to cover myself with. Perhaps my underwear. Instead I was now standing halfway between the couch and the door, nude from the waist down, my uncaring prick still proudly standing at attention and my hands reaching out in front of me.

"Where are you? Oh there you... OH MY GOD! YOU SICK BASTARD!"

So, do you think she saw me?

"Shannen wait. This is not what it looks like!"

"NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! SO YOU'RE NOT STANDING THERE HALF NAKED WITH YOUR HARDON WAVING IN THE AIR AND YOU WEREN'T IN HERE JERKING OFF YOU DISGUSTING FREAK!"

Lucky guess.

I tried to explain that while she was technically right, it wasn't as disgusting as she made it sound, but she had already turned around and left the room. I hurried back to the couch and pulled on my boxers, figuring that I didn't have the time to put on my pants as well, I had to stop her before she left the office, and now was not exactly the time to be modest.

Exiting the bathroom I found Shannen over by the conference table collecting her purse and papers. I headed over that way already talking as I went, hoping that somehow I could get her to listen to me.

"Shannen wait. Let me explain..."

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING PERVERT! COME ANY CLOSER AND I'M CALLING THE COPS!"

"Shannen please. I can explain..."

"EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!" She was coming out from behind the table and moving towards the office door and her voice was starting to get shrill, "HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS. LOOK AT YOU! YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP THAT THING IN YOUR PANTS!"

Oh man. Goddammit. My penis was now poking out through the button fly of my boxers. Fucking Michael Jordan. I tried to get my dick back into my underwear but met with limited success, the resultant tent being only little better than leaving it out in the open. This did nothing to ease Shannen's anxiety, except this time when she spoke there was less volume and more disgust in her voice.

"Doesn't that thing ever go down you sick fuck!?!"

The pressure of the situation finally getting to me, my own voice went up a level or two and I snapped back, "NO. THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING PROBLEM! IT WON'T GO DOWN!" I stopped there and took a deep breath, trying to get myself back under control before continuing on, "Which you would know if you would only stop shouting for a second and let me explain."

"FINE!" She paused and narrowed her eyes in annoyance, but when she resumed speaking it was in a more normal tone, however her anger was still apparent, "Fine. You go ahead and explain. Explain to me why I shouldn't just leave here and call the cops and have your ass thrown in jail. Then tell me why I shouldn't contact every one of your clients and tell them what you did here today. Go on. Explain."

"All right, I will. You see... I... The reason I..." I tried. I really tried, but I just couldn't think of how to begin. I knew exactly why everything had transpired as it did, but I didn't know how I was going to explain it all in a way that Shannen would believe. I tried one more time before I threw my hands up in exasperation and let out a cry of pure frustration, "You see, it's like this. I... I... ARRRRRRRRRR!!! FUCK! WHY DID I EVER TAKE THAT FUCKING PILL?"

That got Shannen's attention, "Pill? What pill?"

So I told her. Told her about my trip to the doctor and the little pack of fun I had returned with from his office and why I had made the obviously unwise decision to take one of the pills before our meeting. Then she asked me why I had gone to the doctor in the first place and I told her about my plans for the weekend, and that led to talking about my concerns and before I knew it I was telling her the entire story, everything that had happened since my last breakup that had led us to this point. By the time I was done more than twenty minutes had passed and I was sitting on the couch that ran along the wall behind the conference table and she was back in her seat, not more than five feet away from me, her anger slowly having bled off like so much steam as she listened to my improbable, but entirely factual, tale of woe.

When I ran out of words I sat there for a minute and watched Shannen watching me. The time had done nothing to diminish my erection, it continued to poke against the fabric of my shorts and every time I had shifted in my seat I had to be careful not to let some or all of my shaft escape through the opening in the front. I was not always successful and I had ended up sitting with my hands clasped in my lap and pinning my errant penis against my leg. We sat there watching each other, Shannen giving me a frank look before allowing a small grin to touch her lips. Good. That was so much better than when she was threatening to mace me.

"Okay. Well, I just have to say... That was an amazingly stupid thing you did."

One of the things I've always liked about Shannen, aside from the fact that she's fookin' hot, is that she doesn't mince words. She says what's on her mind, and if you don't like it then to hell with you. She neither wants nor needs anyone's approval. And it's not exactly like she was wrong. It was stupid to take the pill. I could see that now. Problem was, I had taken it, and I still had a gigantic hardon.

"Okay. What's done is done. I understand now what happened and why it happened, but what I don't get is, how did it happen? I thought these pills needed something to set them off? Some sort of... trigger? Or am I wrong and they just go to work after a certain amount of time?"

Shannen was looking out the window when she asked the question but she looked over just in time to see me flush and glance down to my feet.

"What? What is it? You know what happened to get you... going? Tell me!" The 'Tell me' had more of a pleading tone to it than a commanding one, another indication to me that Shannen was no longer quite so enraged as she had been earlier.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers