Planning Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

Shannen was looking at me speculatively while she listened to me relay what the doctor had told me. When she heard the words 'four hours' the speculative look turned inward for a moment and, after a few seconds had passed, a small grin came to her lips and a wicked gleam lit up her eyes. Uh oh. I'm not sure I like that look.

"So what you're saying is, it's entirely possible that you'll be like this for another two, even three hours. Is that right?"

"I suppose. I mean yes. It's possible."

"Good."

Good? What the hell does 'good' mean?

As I was about to ask her what she meant, Shannen got up from her kneeling position and started to move towards the office door. I thought she was going to leave, go about her business and leave me to deal with the problem by myself. And to be honest I wouldn't have blamed her if she did. She had already gone well above and beyond the call, and if it had only had half the intended effect, well who could fault her for giving up and saying so long. Besides, the problem would eventually take care of itself. I hoped. Still, it would have been nice if she had at least said goodbye.

Reaching the office door, Shannen lifted a hand to the knob, but instead of turning it to open the door and walk out she pushed the button to lock the door, then continued on to throw the deadbolt. Turning back toward the couch she returned to stand in front of me and started to remove her blouse.

"Two to three hours? I'm going to hold you to that. Now stand up and take off the rest of your clothes."

I didn't even bother to ask her why this time, I just stood up and did as requested.

It took me less time to get naked than it took Shannen. For all intents and purposes that is. All I had to do was take my shirt off and I was effectively naked. Shoes and socks don't really count after all. So about five seconds after I stood up I was pretty much nude and I was free to watch as Shannen doffed her clothes. I sat back down to remove my footwear, but I kept my eyes on Shannen as she lifted her top over her head. I'd been staring at her tits off and on throughout the afternoon and had even spent a few minutes fondling one of them but it was still really nice to see them completely uncovered, just a few strands of Shannen's raven hair spilling over them and adding contrast to the pale white skin and pink nipples.

Next Shannen moved her hand to her black leather mini-skirt. Undoing the two snaps that held the wrap-around skirt in place she took it off and laid it on the couch near her top, leaving her standing there clad only in her high-heels and a pair of lacy black panties. Very classy. The lady knows how to dress. The high heels came off next, and when they were kicked to the side of the couch Shannen didn't hesitate for a second to put her thumbs in the waistband of those pretty panties and slide them down her legs to the floor. She stepped out of the underwear and bent over to pick them up and put them on the couch with her other garments, then she turned back to face me, standing there completely exposed to my scrutiny with her arms akimbo, as if daring me to make a comment. I took the dare.

"Whoa! Nice."

Okay, it wasn't the most clever thing anyone has ever said, but it did sum up my reaction quite nicely to seeing Shannen fully naked for the first time. Nice.

Shannen grinned that crooked grin of hers at my words and was about to respond when she noticed where my gaze had been fixed when I had uttered my profundities. Let's just say I wasn't looking at her face. I was focused a tad lower.

"I'm sorry, did you just compliment my vagina?"

Once again Shannen had called me on something and it had resulted in me blushing yet again. She wasn't wrong exactly, but it was her bush that had elicited my comment, not her vagina per se. See, Shannen actually had a bush, and not just one of those pencil thin mustaches that are all the rage these days. She even had some hair on her labia. It was all well manicured to be sure, all neat and trim with well defined edges that would allow her to wear just about any swimsuit she wanted, but it was there, and what can I say? After so many women with the exact same pubic styling it was nice to see a woman who didn't think a little hair was a crime against humanity.

"Sorry. It's just that... well, you don't shave it all off and it kinda took me by surprise. You don't see a lot of women these days who don't go for the bald look."

She looked down at her pubic area as I was speaking and ran her fingers through the hair, pulling the skin tight and making her labia stand out some. I found the sight incredibly erotic and my cock twitched a bit in excitement, reminding me that it was still at attention and waiting for me to do something about it.

"I'm a woman. I want to look like one, not like a child."

I should have withheld comment at that. Unquestionably, not all women who shave their snatch look like little girls, many in fact look smoking hot that way, but this was neither the time nor the place for that dialogue. We were both naked. One of us at least was very aroused, and the other seemed to be ready to get that way. Something tells me there were better things for us to be doing than discussing the merits of waxing versus not. But did any of that stop me? Of course not.

"Oh I don't think that all women look like..."

Shannen looked at me in growing disbelief as I rambled on about the pros and cons of the hirsute versus clean shaven. She let me get as far as the role of evolution in the process before cutting me off with a sharp wave of her hand.

"Stop! Stop! Would you just shut up and fuck me already?"

Shut up and fuck me already. Oh boy, if I had a nickel for every time some woman has said that to me... Oh all right, I confess, I'd have a nickel. Now if we were just counting the first part of the statement, then I'd have some serious coin. My inner geek sometimes picks the most inopportune moments to make an appearance, and once unleashed it often takes an outburst such as Shannen's to get me to stop talking. Especially when I was nervous. And yes, I was nervous. An eight month long dry spell was about to come to an end AND I was about to fuck my first celebrity. Man was this going to be fucking awesome. Yay me!

"Um, sure. How do you want to start? Do you want me to go down on you first?"

"Are you any good?"

"No one's ever complained." Of course in thinking about it, no one has ever raved about it either, but I enjoy it and after the first class blowjob Shannen had just given me it seemed only polite to pay her back in kind.

"Okay, but just for a while. I want to take advantage of this while that pill lasts."

"Works for me."

She got on the couch and once again Shannen surprised me, choosing an atypical posture for oral sex. I had assumed that she would simply lie on her back with legs up or her feet resting on the couch, you know, the expected position for pussy eating. But Shannen had something else in mind and instead she knelt on the couch and put her head down on the cushion near the sofa back, twisting around a bit so she could fit comfortably and look back to watch what I was doing. I liked it. It made it very easy for me to get my entire face in there and really let her have it. And since I'd be able to kneel on the floor behind her while licking her out I wouldn't have to worry about supporting my weight on either arm and I'd have more freedom to use my hands and fingers in concert with my mouth. It also gave me greater access to her asshole, but since I had no idea if Shannen was into any anal play I wouldn't be venturing that far south just yet. Yes, I did like this. Guess we'll soon know if I'm a good enough cunnilingust to satisfy Shannen.

Once she was settled I knelt behind her and moved my hand up her right thigh and lightly brushed my fingers against Shannen's labia, getting a feel so to speak for the sparsely covered lips. After a few seconds of this I replaced my hand with my tongue, fluttering it along her slit and then starting to work it in between her labia. Shannen responded quickly to the stimulation, reaching back with her left hand to caress my cheek and neck then moving her hand onto her butt and pulling the cheek outward, then repeating the action on her right side and making it even easier for me to get more of my mouth in her cunt. With Shannen's hands doing the work of spreading her cheeks, and with me not willing to pull back enough from her twat to add some fingers to the mix, my hands didn't have anything to do, so I placed my right hand on her hip and used my left to stroke my meat.

Twisting my head first one way and then the other I worked my lips and tongue as far into Shannen's box as I could, nipping and sucking and slurping at her lips and using the tip to gather up her cream whenever I encountered it. When I moved my way down to her clit I extended my tongue to its furthest reach and using the broad flat part worked it over and over and over the tiny bundle of nerves, before backing away to probe her opening and start the whole process all over again. This time when I returned to her clitoris I used our position to my advantage and wrapped my lips around the nub, sucking at it gently but persistently, and getting a long, drawn out, low moan from the raven haired girl on the couch.

I should probably mention that Shannen is very vocal during sex. I found this out almost as soon as my tongue first entered her. And I don't mean she makes lots of noise, although she does. I mean she talks a lot. It's not what you might expect either, given Shannen's personality. It isn't a never ending stream of orders and directions, though there are some mixed in there. It's mostly just a running commentary and, to some degree, an interview. Shannen was constantly asking me how much I was enjoying whatever it was we were doing at that moment. About the only time she wasn't talking was when she was either screaming out her pleasure, actually having an orgasm, or when I had shoved something, read dick, into her mouth. Absent any of those and she was one heck of a chatterbox. And at first whenever she said something, or asked me a question, I tried to respond, but that meant taking my tongue out of her snatch and I was more than a little reluctant to do that, so I quickly stopped answering her and just as quickly found out -- she didn't care. She went right on talking, completely unconcerned with the fact that I was ignoring her. As long as I didn't stop fucking or sucking her, she didn't care if I answered, didn't answer or rattled off my favorite movie quotes. Just as long as I didn't stop.

So when I finally stopped sucking on Shannen's clit she stopped moaning but I didn't give her any time to complain or even ask me how much I liked eating her pussy, I just faked a move up to her opening then immediately returned and started to lick and suck her clit again.

"How do youuuuuwuuuuuUUUUNNNNNHHHHHH!! Unnnhhh... Unnnhhh... Ooooohhh..."

From skeptical to whimpering mess in under five minutes. What do you know, I am pretty good at this. So I stopped.

Now some might think that I was being cruel, and that I did that just to tease Shannen, but really, it wasn't like that at all. I did that for two reasons. First, I knew that Shannen didn't want to turn some foreplay into the main event, and second, I had been stroking my cock pretty much the entire time my tongue was buried in Shannen's muff, and I was ready to fuck. Eight months, remember? And if the raven-haired woman's moans were any indication, she was ready as well. I stood up and, without any discussion, shoved my cock into Shannen's twat.

"Oh YES! Fuck that pussy! Yeah, stick that cock in me baby. Do you like fucking that pussy? Do you? Oh FUCK! Fuck that tight pussy baby. You like that baby? You like fucking my pussy?"

As a matter of fact... I left the answer unspoken. I'm not sure Shannen would have heard me even if I had answered, she was much too busy telling me how good everything felt at that moment.

"Ooh baby, that's it. Right there, right there. Ah fuck that feels good. You're cock feels so good in me baby. Oh... oh... ohh!"

At first I started off slowly, my engorged cock sending me such intense signals that I reacted as I normally would when things started to feel too good too quickly, I tried to reduce the sensations. But then I remembered, I was medicated. I didn't have to worry about achieving blastoff too soon, I could pull out all the stops. I could fuck Shannen as hard and as fast as I wanted to, I could reduce her to a quivering pile of post-orgasmic jelly, and still have plenty left over. That realization gave me an incredible feeling of... power. For the first time in my life I had total, one hundred percent, power during sex. I'm not talking about power over the woman, not at all. I'm talking about power over my climax, instead of the other way around. Came too soon? Who cares. Want another turn at the plate? No problem. We've got you covered. See, there's more than enough wood in the bat for a second go. I'm telling you, that feeling is unlike anything else I've ever experienced in my life. Power. Kissinger was right when he said it was the ultimate aphrodisiac, he just had the wrong type in mind. And it comes in a little orange pill. Who knew?

Epiphany completed, I stopped trying to control my strokes and started to pick up steam. Predictably, Shannen greeted the change eagerly, calling the play by play like a radio announcer at a hockey game.

"Oh baby, yeah! That's it, faster, faster. Deeper baby, deeper, that's it. Yes baby, you're fucking me so fast. Ooh baby, fuck me harder. That's it, harder. Oh baby slam that big cock of yours into me. So good baby, so good. Fuck me so good. Don't stop. Don't stop."

Me fuck you long time. Faster pussycat, kill, kill. Don't worry baby, I'm never going to stop.

After a number of minutes of hammering my prick into Shannen's beaver I was ready to alter positions. I liked the flexibility standing behind her gave me, but I really wanted to get even more power into my strokes. I knew I would love it and from every indication it appeared Shannen would be just as enthusiastic about it. I wasn't looking for anything radical just yet, I just wanted something where I could use the full power of my legs to slam into my new lover's cunt. So I climbed up on the couch with Shannen, placing my feet on either side of her knees and proceeded to start drilling with abandon.

She screamed at the top of her lungs.

He shoots, he scores!

We continued on like this for I don't know how long, five minutes? seven? could've even been more, when it was Shannen's turn to initiate a position change. Telling me to stop she turned over on the couch to lie on her back with her knees pulled up to her chest then told me to start again. I dropped back down onto the floor and was about to move into position to re-enter her when I was struck by the need to get my tongue back into Shannen's juicy pussy. With her legs up in the air like that and her lips spread wide she just looked so enticing that I simply could not resist and I risked pissing her off some so I could indulge in a little more rug munching.

"Lick that pussy! Do you like eating that pussy baby?"

Well that certainly didn't sound pissed off. Apparently, I could do no wrong. Such is the power of the pill.

I took my fill of Shannen's twat, moving my head in a tight circle around her muff so that both lips and tongue provided stimulation the entire length of her slit, keeping it up until I felt a tingling sensation in my upper lip. Then I stood back up and grasping my shaft in my hand I slid it back into Shannen, taking her left leg by the ankle and lifting it so that it rested on my right shoulder. I held on to her leg with both hands as I started pumping, using her leg to pull us together with each downstroke, while she used her left hand to stimulate her clit and the surrounding area. All the while keeping up a steady stream of chatter. That's not a complaint mind you. I've been with vocal women before and at least Shannen was talking about the sex and not yammering on about recipes or fashion or, God help me, an old boyfriend.

After a few minutes like this Shannen extended her right leg and grasped it behind the knee, pulling it out to the side and holding it there. I took her left leg off my shoulder and mirrored the position of her right and she ended up with both legs split in a wide V while I continued to plunge in and out of her vagina and she continued to rub her clit rapidly with her fingers. I lifted my left foot onto the couch and started to lean forward, moving my head down until I was within a few inches of Shannen's. This pushed her legs back into their former position but kept them spread far wider than they had been originally. The running commentary she had kept up nearly nonstop since I first started licking her started to falter and soon there were almost as many "unh's" and "ooh's" and "oh's" as there were full words.

Closing the last couple of inches between us I tilted my head down and placed my forehead against Shannen's. She looked into my eyes, and for the first time since my tongue had made contact with her pussy, spoke to me instead of just at me.

"Oh, oh... unh, unh... gonna cum, gonna cum... make me cum... oh, oh..."

That was the plan.

We continued to look at each other for a couple of minutes and then as if by unspoken mutual consent we both cast our eyes down towards our groins where we watched as I thrust my cock in and out of Shannen's snatch over and over and over, harder and faster and deeper, again and again and again and again, until, with yet another bellow, Shannen told me she was cumming.

"Oh, oh... oh, oh... unh, unh... gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna... cummmmMINGGGG!!! I'M CUMMMMIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!!"

As she came Shannen closed her eyes and reached up to wrap her right hand around my neck. She pulled down with her hand while pushing up with her pelvis, meeting my hips as they continued to slam downwards, my cock still pistoning in and out of her twat even as her muscles contracted and released around it. Then, with hardly any warning at all, the stimulation from the last twenty minutes or so collided with the need of the last eight months and I found myself hurtling towards climax, and in less than a dozen strokes I joined Shannen, coming in at the end of her orgasm and shooting a decidedly smaller load deep into her pussy.

Shannen's eyes stayed closed as her orgasm wound down, her hips eventually resettling on the couch and with a huge exhalation her entire body appeared to deflate as her muscles relaxed, all signs of the stress and anxiety from earlier completely gone. I was also recovering from my climax, my muscles slowly unlocking and permitting me to move freely once more. Of course this time there was one huge difference compared to any post-coital recovery I'd ever had before. This time I was still rock hard when all was said and done.

When Shannen finally reopened her eyes she saw me looking down and smiling at her and she immediately smiled back up at me, "Hey there."

"Hey."

"Guess it's my turn to tell you that was friggin' amazing."

"We aim to please."

"Well I'd say you hit that target."

My smile got wider at that and I leaned in to give Shannen a kiss but the motion reminded both of us that we were still connected in a very intimate way. I looked back down my body then started to withdraw my dick from Shannen's cunt.

"What are you doing?"

My gaze went back up to Shannen's face as I replied "I was going to let you get up. I thought, since we were finished..."

"I'm not done with you yet."

I knew that. I hadn't forgotten what she said before, but I did think she would want to take some sort of break before we moved on to round two. Obviously I was wrong.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers