Planning Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"You're not, huh? Gee, after an orgasm like the one you just had most women would want some time to recover. Build up some energy for the next one."

"Yeah, well, I'm not most women. I've got at least one more of those in me. Maybe more."

Maybe more. Even with the pill I didn't know if I had the stamina to see Shannen through two more climaxes like the last one. But I'd certainly be willing to give it a try, and if we were going to go again then there seemed to be no time like the present to start. It's not like I was going to get any harder.

"Wrap your arms and legs around me."

When she had done as instructed I slipped my arms under her back and lifted her to me then stood up with her clinging to my neck and waist, my shaft still buried in her box. I had intended to move us over to the conference table or one of the chairs for our next go, but standing there with Shannen hanging off me a clear alternative presented itself. There's just something about flying cowgirl that has always appealed to me.

I removed my hands from Shannen's back and slipped them under her legs, cupping her ass cheeks and lifting her bodily up my rod. I bounced her up and down several times and then she took her right hand off my neck and placed it on my chest and she leaned away from me so that I could use my hips as well as my arms to slide my prick in and out of her pussy. She tried to help even more by swinging her lower legs as she bounced, using them as a kind of counter balance that let me take longer and faster strokes since I did not have to worry about supporting her entire weight on my arms.

Flying cowgirl can be a lot of fun, but it is also a pretty demanding position and I could only maintain it for a few minutes before I started to grow tired. After Shannen's next trip up and down my shaft I stopped lifting her and pulled her in tight against my body while I turned around and took the steps needed to set her down on the conference table. I left my arms under her legs, and with my hands partway up her back this had effectively folded Shannen in half and with her hands still clasped behind my neck her body remained pressed firmly into mine. Our faces were again only a couple of inches apart and I moved in for the kiss that I had been denied earlier, while I started to move my penis slowly inside Shannen's muff.

The kiss ended after a short period and we stared into each other's eyes while I continued to slip unhurriedly in and out of Shannen. She was being unusually quiet for the moment but that ended a very short time later when she asked if I had ever had sex on my office desk.

"Sure. Lots of times."

Her eyebrows went up at that and I could see that that was not the answer she wanted to hear. She was just about to say something else when I cut her off.

"Of course I was by myself each time. That still counts, right?"

Caught just as she was getting ready to give voice to a sarcastic comment Shannen could only sputter for a second until she got her mouth working again and then she started to laugh. I laughed along with her for a few seconds and when we stopped she looked at me and tried her question for a second time.

"First off, eww. And second, so have you ever had sex on your desk? The real answer this time please."

I had opened my mouth to respond but I snapped it shut when she demanded the truth from me. I wasn't going to give her another joke answer, but I wanted her to think I was. After all, I'm a funny guy. Shannen said so. I waited a couple of seconds and then gave her the reply she was looking for.

"Nope. Never had sex anywhere in the office until today."

"Want to?"

"On the desk?"

"Yes, on the desk."

Kind of kinky. And if I had felt naughty at the idea of taking a pill for ED before a conference with two old men just think how I would feel the next time I had a meeting after Shannen and I had buffed the desktop.

"You betcha."

With our next position decided it was time for us to uncouple for the first time in nearly half an hour. Shannen unclasped her hands from behind my neck as I removed my hands from her back and let her legs down from their elevated position. I stepped away from the table edge, my cock falling from her vagina as I did, and helped her onto her feet. We started to move over to the desk but Shannen decided to make a quick detour back to the couch to get her shoes. When I looked at her in some bewilderment she just laughed, but didn't tell me why she needed her footwear.

"You'll see."

When Shannen joined me over at the desk I dramatically swept everything from the surface right onto the floor to clear the way for our romp. Of course it probably would have been a whole lot more impressive if there had been something else on top of my desk besides my PDA, but since I really don't work at the desk I don't keep much on it. Not even a picture of my dog. I do have a phone on it, but as that was all the way at the other end of the desk I didn't include it in the sweep. Shannen got a kick out of the gesture anyway.

"I'll bet you've been waiting for a chance to do that."

"Yep. It always looks so good in the movies."

"And what movies might that be?"

I couldn't help but blush this time.

"I thought so."

She started to put her shoes on and instructed me to lie down on my back on the desk with my head up at the other end. I looked to the desk and then looked down at Shannen's re-shod feet. Gee I hope she doesn't have anything too outrageous in mind. I know some people get off on being walked on by women in high heels but I am definitely not one of those people. About the kinkiest thing I can be accused of doing is playing with the occasional butt plug. See? Not all accountants do it by the numbers.

That was a little accounting humor.

Or not.

How about, Accountants do it with double entries.

No? Tough crowd.

With a silent prayer I got up on the desk and got into the position Shannen had requested. As soon as I was ready Shannen got on the desk as well, standing over me, her legs straddling my lower thighs.

Oh shit. Oh shit!

But before I could do or say anything she squatted down and grasped my penis in her right hand and bent her head towards my erection. When her hand touched my shaft I let out a huge sigh of relief. Shannen paused on her way to my dick and looked up at me, another small grin on her face.

"What'd you think I was going to do? Step on you?

I managed a small nod and Shannen's grin turned wicked.

"Want me to? I mean if you want me to I could stomp on your cock for a while."

The grimace on my face was not faked and my hands automatically reached down to protect my very exposed privates as I politely refused Shannen's very reasonable offer.

"Fuck No! Are you kidding me!?!"

The wicked grin grew even larger, "Of course I'm joking. I know I have a reputation for being a ball buster, but it's not literal. Although, if you really want..."

"NO! Thank you. Some other time perhaps. On some other guy. In some other country."

"Okay. I guess you'll just have to settle for another blowjob then." She knelt on the desk and gently pried my hands away from my groin, her hand again wrapping itself around my pole and angling it towards her mouth, "But if you ask me, you're missing out..." Anything else she might have said was left unspoken as her mouth closed around the top of my prick and she reacquainted herself with my member.

My head had come up off the desk when Shannen had started her teasing and now that she appeared to be finished I lowered it back to the surface and had just started to move my hands away when I felt a sharp twinge coming from my unit. My head snapped right back up and my hands flew back to my crotch, but it was only Shannen being playful and as soon as she saw me looking at her she released me from her teeth and immediately started to lick and suck the offended area. I let my hands fall away again, but kept them close and ready just in case she got 'playful' once more. I kept my head raised a few seconds longer but Shannen seemed fully involved in the blowjob and I assumed she was done yanking my chain. Still, you really can't be too careful in these matters, so I placed a hand on Shannen's head and wrapped my fingers in her hair. Just to be safe. She dragged her teeth over my flesh anyway then chuckled around my pole.

"Heh heh."

Shannen sucked and licked my phallus for a few minutes before letting me fall from her mouth and then getting back into position squatting over me. It was at this point that I finally understood why she had put her shoes back on. It was so she could crouch comfortably without having to balance on the balls of her feet. Smart girl. I admire a girl who thinks of ways she can improve her sexual encounters. Particularly if that encounter happens to be with me.

Taking my rod in her hand Shannen started to rub the tip slowly against her slit, preparing herself for my re-entry and giving us time to remember how good it had felt the last time my shaft had slipped into her tunnel. She continued this for a short while and then, with just a slight shift of her hips, she pressed me home and I slid back inside her. She bounced in place a few times and when she was satisfied that my cock wasn't going anywhere she moved her hand away, placing both hands on their respective knees, and started to move up and down on my prick.

It was a nice easy pace in the beginning, but Shannen had meant it when she said she was going to take full advantage of my forced erection for as long as it lasted and she had soon shifted to a higher gear. With the change in speed there came several other changes, including taking her hands off her knees to start pulling and pinching at her nipples. This was followed shortly by an increase in the motion of Shannen's head, starting with her throwing it back so she could shout out her latest cries of pleasure only to have it come snapping forward seconds later, her mane of black hair going from hanging down over her face to whipping skywards to land on her shoulders and back with an almost audible thump.

The hair whipping finally lessened some minutes later when Shannen, having tired of crouching for so many minutes, shifted onto her knees and moved her hands to my chest. Good thing too. If she had gotten any closer she would have been kicking the crap out of me with her hair, beating me about the head and shoulders with the strands like hundreds of little cat-o'-nine-tails.

However, Shannen's new position seemed to reduce her desire to throw her head around while giving me an excellent opportunity to play with her tits. I reached up with my hands and grasped both of Shannen's breasts, squeezing them firmly and then letting my thumb run across her erect nipples and getting yet another series of questions and compliments from the dark-haired girl who was still riding me at a pretty good clip. As I had almost every time before I did not respond to any of Shannen's questions, but that never seemed to stop her from asking them.

Several more minutes went by and Shannen had been keeping up a very consistent pace so it surprised me a little when at the bottom of a stroke she did not bounce right back up, instead she sawed her pelvis back and forth, dragging her clit over my skin many times before she started to raise her hips up, slowly lifting herself up my cock until only the tip remained inside her and then just as slowly sliding back down. She did this five or six times and then as abruptly as she had stopped, shifted speed again, going from a walk to a canter in a split second. Just when I started to think that the brief interlude had been a onetime thing she again stopped suddenly at the bottom of a stroke and repeated the actions from before. This became the new formula but Shannen kept it varied, keeping the amount of time and the number of strokes different for each segment, making it impossible for me to predict when she would change gears and how long she would stay. Needless to say I loved every tantalizing second of it, especially the long slow strokes that were designed to deliver the maximum amount of pleasure over the maximum amount of time.

With my hands lavishing attention on her tits and nipples Shannen was free to use her own hands for other things. She kept her left hand where it was on my chest but she took her right hand and brought it to her mouth and started to suck on her middle and index fingers, then when they were sufficiently wet she reached down and behind her toward our coupled groins. I thought she was going to add her hand to the mix, maybe cup or caress my balls, or lightly grasp my shaft as it plunged in and out of her twat, but I never felt her make contact so I assumed she had just placed it on her ass, maybe to squeeze her cheek or something else like that. Then she repeated the process again, this time accompanied by a loud groan of pleasure. Well I've squeezed a few butts before and I've never gotten quite as enthusiastic a response as Shannen did from clutching her own ass. It wasn't until she went through the whole thing a third time that I realized, she wasn't squeezing her ass, she was fingering it! Seems Shannen was into some backdoor play after all. Good to know, good to know.

It was only a very short time after this revelation that Shannen initiated yet another change in position, moving from cowgirl to reverse in a matter of seconds. She placed her feet flat on the desk and leaned back so that her hands were again on my chest supporting her upper body. With all her weight being carried by her feet and hands she could use the full range of motion of her hips and, more importantly to me, without any weight resting on my thighs I could also use my hips to drive my dick upwards while Shannen stayed stationary, or to meet her stroke for stroke, either way, it was all good to me.

So we compromised. We did it both ways.

We started off with Shannen doing all the work, but at nearly the same slow pace she had used while riding me cowgirl. With my penis fully inserted she moved her hips in all sorts of directions, up, down, right, left, circular, what felt like a sort of undulating motion, anything and everything she could think of to manipulate my member inside her to deliver the most possible pleasure. It was the kind of thing I usually see only in porn, so either Shannen watches the same movies I do, or she's got a second career waiting for her if she ever wants it. All I know is, it felt freakin' fantastic.

And as much as I wanted the sensations to go on forever, I could not just sit still underneath Shannen while she worked over my cock, I had to start moving, if only to try to increase the feelings her movements were creating. And at first that's all I was trying to do. Trying to keep my prick deep inside her while she used the muscles of her vagina to massage it, my hips lifting off the desktop as she pulled away, only to settle back down as she once again lowered herself on me. But as time went on and the sensations took their toll on both of us, Shannen's motions sped up and that made me speed up as well, both of which served to lessen the range of her activities, leading to even more speed and before we knew it we had segued into a standard bump and grind, with a little less grind and a little more bump.

Which was okay, because the unusual start had had its intended effect. I could feel the beginnings of my next climax and Shannen was making it well known that she was on her way to that second amazing orgasm of which she had foretold.

This caused another increase in our stroke rate and shortly thereafter Shannen stopped moving and threw her head back to let out another loud scream while I pistoned at top speed, keeping the pace up until the stimulation sent Shannen over the edge and into her climax.

"Oh FUCK! CummmAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I waited while Shannen rode out her orgasm, still moving my dick in and out of her but at a greatly reduced tempo. I could tell that I was close to cumming, but I didn't want to just plow ahead and blow another load into Shannen's womb. I had a better idea. So I waited until I knew her climax was over, made obvious when her arms finally gave out and she collapsed against my chest, to put my plan into action.

Shannen remained sprawled out on my chest for several minutes as her heartbeat returned to normal. I continued to make small thrusts into her pussy, careful not to overdo it and trigger a reaction I was not ready for, but also not willing to just stop completely. Not just yet anyway.

When it appeared that Shannen was reasonably well recovered, I tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention, "Feel like finishing this?"

Her eyes opened and she turned to look at me with a big smile on her face, "You trying to call my bluff? See if I've still got one more of those in me?"

"No, not you. Me. Another few minutes and it'll be my turn. Just so you know, I'm planning on screaming out my own name."

That earned me a light slap on the thigh, "Yeah, you wouldn't dare. You won't be calling out anybody else's name but mine from now on. Face it, I've ruined you for other women. This was the best you've ever had and you know it."

Actually she may very well have been right. Things like that are so subjective however, so who can tell what really is the best sex of their lives? I don't know. I mean it's easy enough to tell when the sex isn't any good, but to choose from all those other times when the sex is great? I just don't know. But I did know something that would go a long way to making this the most memorable encounter I've ever had. I was going to fuck me some celebrity ass.

I chuckled as I responded to Shannen, "I think you may be right, but I won't know until that next magical moment, now will I? Speaking of which, hows about a slight change of venue?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Let's get off the desk and I'll show you."

"Ugh. That means I have to move. Couldn't you just get back on top of me and have at it?"

"Not if I want to give you a proper ass-fucking I can't."

Shannen's eyes lit up at that and she practically bounced off the desk, coming to a standing position at the side of the piece of furniture where she waited impatiently for me to join her. When I was on my feet alongside her she immediately bent forward and rested her upper body back on the surface of the desk while spreading her feet a bit more than shoulder-width apart. I chuckled at this newfound energy just seconds after complaining about how she didn't want to move but decided to pass on this particular opportunity to tease. Truth was I was pretty energized myself at the idea of reaming this sexy starlet's bunghole.

Moving into position behind her I placed my hands on Shannen's cheeks then crouched down so that I could prepare her for my entry. Opting for a more intimate, and much, much more fun, approach I moved my face back in between Shannen's cheeks and started to run my tongue softly along her slit, slurping down the delectable juices from her latest climax. The only difference this time was that I did not limit myself to her gash and soon had moved away from her pussy and on to her asshole. As with the first time I went down on her, I did not spend too much time probing Shannen's anus with my tongue. Both of us were too excited by what was coming next to spend much time on the preliminaries. But what little time I did spend licking and prodding at Shannen's butt was met with loud appreciation.

"Ooooohhhh, yeah. Lick my asshole baby. Do you like licking my asshole? I bet you do. Ah Fuck yeah!"

And so on and so on. By this point in time I had become quite good at tuning Shannen's constant droning out, paying just enough attention to her to respond when absolutely necessary. It's not like I needed to listen to her, I already knew she was into this, I didn't need any additional confirmation.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers