Planning Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

When I felt I had done as much as I could to pave the way for my dick I stood up and using my right hand I placed the head of my cock at her asshole and started to press my way in. Now, when it comes to anal sex I don't know how you do it, but when I do it I like to ease my way in to the woman's butt. To take my time so as not to harm her if she's either not used to entry through the backdoor, or if maybe she's just not as prepared as I thought she might be. That's how I like to do it. So you can imagine my surprise when I started to push my way in to Shannen's ass and her sphincter opened right up and I slid all the way in up to my balls.

"Oh Shit!!"

Shannen had been watching me from over my shoulder and when she saw my reaction to the lack of resistance she gave me one of those lopsided grins of hers and said "What'd you think I was a rookie here? Now give me what you promised!"

Yes ma'am. And then we were off.

Since I wasn't dealing with a rookie, but instead with someone who obviously had lots, I mean lots, of experience I didn't bother taking it slow, instead going right to work giving Shannen's asshole the proper fucking she clearly wanted and I desperately wanted to give her. I knew my orgasm wasn't too far off so I tried to hold back a little, just to delay my own gratification some, but other than that little bit I held in reserve I basically just let Shannen have it with both barrels. It seemed to be exactly what she wanted.

"Ohhhh! Fuck! Yeah! Feels fucking good! Oh fuck that asshole. Fuck that asshole baby! Oooh yeah!"

Smacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmacksmack.

For the next few minutes that sound filled the room, even drowning out Shannen's cries of delight when she lowered her head to the desk and her words trailed off to be replaced by non-verbal sounds of pleasure. She had turned her head to the right when she laid it down on the desk and I could see her eyes narrowing as the sensations from the fucking overtook her and her mouth was open, her lips forming an 'O' to match the only sound that was now issuing forth. It actually looked like she was getting ready to cum again. Hot damn.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! UNNNNNNNNHHHHHHH!!"

She came with far less fanfare than the other two times, the soft whimpers and her hands reaching back to cover mine where they rested on her hips the only real signs that she was indeed climaxing again. But I could tell, and the knowledge that I had made her cum while fucking her in the ass was the last little push I needed and I called out the reserves and in no time at all I felt my orgasm start and I shot my third load of the day into Shannen's ass.

Three orgasms, three loads, one for each hole. Not a bad day's work if I do say so myself. I dropped on top of Shannen on the desk, my penis still firmly tucked into her butt and the sweat from my body dripping down to join hers before continuing on down to the desktop. For many minutes there wasn't a sound in the room.

***

When I lifted my head from the couch where I lay I looked for Shannen only to find her standing over by the office windows, looking down on the street and watching the people walking by. She was still nude, we both were, but passersby rarely look up when walking by a building and she did not seem to be concerned with anyone seeing her standing naked by a third story window. When we had finally started moving after our last romp concluded we staggered over to the couch and fell together into a heap, half sitting and half lying there for long minutes while we recovered, my still erect dick showing the only signs of continuing life.

After a while we had regained enough strength to sit up straight and as soon as we had we began touching each other again, even as we started a conversation about the next day's weather forecast. For almost the next hour it was like that, I would grope at Shannen's tits and she would ask me what movies I'd seen lately, she would stroke my prick and I would ask her who her favorite actors were, I would lick her clit and she would scream out... I don't know, I wasn't listening. It was toward the end of the hour and Shannen had been sucking on my unit for a while when she decided that she really wanted to go for one more ride on my main attraction before calling it a day. Not because she was horny, no, two window rattling orgasms and one petite one had taken care of any horniness she might have been harboring, but because she wasn't the kind of person to pass on an opportunity, and she still looked at my perma-erection as the sexual equivalent of an all-you-can-eat buffet and she wanted one more serving of the jumbo shrimp.

So she had pushed my shoulders down to the couch and proceeded to mount me, her eyes glued to mine as she worked her vagina around my cock, using many of the same techniques that had made our session on the desk such a rousing success. That may explain why less than ten minutes later we had both climaxed quietly yet one more time, although I had to have been shooting dust by that point. It was still quite satisfying nevertheless.

It was after this last coupling that Shannen had given me a serious look and said, "You have to make a phone call."

She was right of course. I should have done this two or three weeks ago, but I hadn't and there was no getting away from it now. So I made the call and Shannen moved over to the windows to give me some privacy. With the call completed I now got off the sofa and came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her from behind and cupping her tits, my shaft sliding in underneath her and rubbing along her slit, getting a quick giggle from the green-eyed beauty.

"Someone's happy to see me..."

Her hand went down between her legs as she said this and she ran her fingers along the bottom of my member, pressing it up against her vulva while I moved my hips gently back and forth.

"... but not quite so happy as before."

"Yeah. It's finally going down. Slowly. But it is going down."

"Well all good things must come to an end. But it was fun while it lasted."

Fun while it lasted. Possibly the understatement of the year. Shannen had turned around in my arms while saying this and my hands slipped down her back to her ass and I pulled her tight against my body.

"Yeah. It really was."

We looked at each other for a moment or two and then Shannen changed the subject to something less fun.

"So how did your call go?"

"About as well as you might expect. She's pissed."

"Can you blame her? You were supposed to leave in, what? less than three hours? and you call and cancel. I'd be pretty pissed too."

"Nah, I don't blame her. It's my fault. I'm a jerk. I should have ended this weeks ago."

"Yes, you should have..."

Blunt as always. You gotta love her.

"... but you didn't because you were horny. It's okay you know, we've all done stupid things for sex. If I told you about some of the guys I've gone out with, some of the things I've done..."

My eyes widened and I waggled my eyebrows at her, hoping she would elaborate, but, for the moment at least, she didn't go any further.

"... which I am not going to do! The point is, we all do stupid things from time to time. It's over, and now you move on."

Well it wasn't exactly over. I had only canceled my weekend plans, not ended the relationship. I wasn't such a coward that I would do that over the phone. No, I had promised to meet my friend for lunch that coming Tuesday, and I would end it then, face to face. I owed her that much. But, that did leave me with nothing planned for the weekend, and that gave me an idea.

"Hey, you know, I still have that reservation at the bed and breakfast..."

Shannen's eyes narrowed a bit as she looked at me, but there was a small smile on her lips and that gave me the confidence to press forward.

"... Why don't you and I go? A weekend in the wine country, some horseback riding, I know you love horses, what do you say?"

Her smile widened at the mention of horses but when I was done she lifted her right hand and pinched my jaw between her thumb and fingers, shaking it slightly from side to side as she said "Hey! You and I, what we did today, this does not mean we are dating. Got it?"

I nodded my head as much as I could given that she was still holding me by the jaw, trying not to let my disappointment show. I didn't think that what had happened in my office that afternoon meant we were dating any more than Shannen did, but I did think that we could spend the weekend together and take it from there. Even if it had ended up being nothing more than wall to wall sex I think we would have enjoyed the time together. Shannen obviously felt differently.

When I had acknowledged her remark Shannen let go of my jaw, giving me a light tap on the cheek as she moved her hand away before saying "Besides, what kind of girl do you think I am? I don't go away with a guy for the weekend until we've been going out at least a month. Now if you wanted to come with me to the ranch in Ventura, now that I'd be okay with. Interested?"

The huge smile on my face was answer enough.

"Good. Now let's get dressed and get out of here. Traffic is going to be a nightmare as it is. You're already packed, right? You were leaving straight from here?"

I was standing by the couch and had already put my shirt back on when I answered Shannen's question, "Yep. Already packed, just need to grab one more thing and we can go. Ah, there they are. Okay, I'm good to go."

Shannen had her own top back on and she was wrapping her skirt around her hips as she looked me over, her gaze going from head to toe and back up again, "That's it? You've got everything? You're ready to leave?"

I held up the sample pack with the remaining pills of Cialis and smiled, "Yep. I've got everything I need."

She finished doing the snaps on her skirt and lifted a hand to point at the pills, "Good. That's good. Just one thing. Don't you think you should put some pants on?"

Pants. Pants. Now where did I leave those damn pants?

The end.

* * * * * * * * *

Okay, so another story down. First a note on the premise behind the story. I played fast and loose with the facts where Cialis and Priapism are concerned, altering the facts to fit my story. Obviously Priapism (a prolonged and frequently painful erection) is a serious medical condition and is not to be taken lightly. As for the effects of taking an overdose of Cialis, I have no idea. I don't have any reason to believe that a person would respond the way I described in this story. I just took what I could glean from the Cialis website and made up the rest. So it goes.

In reading through this I noticed that I had slipped into a rhythm with my sentence structure that becomes almost yoda-like at times. I like to alter word order in sentences so as not to become too repetitive, but I may have gone overboard on this one. However, no desire have I to go back and fix this. Leave it as is I shall. Find this annoying I hope you do not.

And finally, I wrote this story in 2005. And as you can see from your reading, I predicted the collapse of the housing market then. Not tooting my own horn here, just saying, if I could see it coming...

Until next time --

TNP

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers