Planning Another Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh I can remember you touching places I’ve never been touched. I’m looking forward to that feel again. You are not going to make me wait long are you,” asked Tia?

“I’m in no hurry. I don’t care if it takes all night. I want us to relax and enjoy ourselves and not feel that we have to screw ourselves into some wanton frenzy.” Greg continued to run his hands lightly over her tummy and let his fingers drift over vulva.

Tia’s legs opened to give Greg easier access to her sensitive area. Her labial lips parted as her passions rose. She opened her mouth and let Greg consume her with a wonderful erotic kiss. Finally Tia whispered, “patience is fine but don’t make me wait. It’s been so long and I’ve missed this. A man’s cock makes us women do very naughty things. But they feel so good...so good.”

Greg groaned as Tia kept her hands slowly stroking his cock. She would squeeze and then take a finger and spread an abundant flow of precum over his glans.

Tia eased over on her back and cradled Greg in her arms and between her legs. Greg barely supported his weight above her. He allowed his chest to rest comfortably on her breasts. His cock nestled between the open lips of her vagina. Instinctively her legs rose higher. Her back arched upward inviting him to her arousal. Greg held back to build the anticipation. Her heels hooked behind his hips. “Please…Put it in....Greg...Yess ...Yes...Don’t make me wait.”

Greg began a slow advance. She sensed that wonderful feeling of her lips being spread. The mushroom shaped head popped through her entrance. Tia wanted to wait longer for the first orgasm, but to much sensual activity had already built up. Her body felt as though lightning had struck as she spasmed. She cried, “hold me, hold me Greg...I can’t help it ...I’m coming...I’m coming.”

Greg held onto Tia as her body lurched through it’s orgasm. He eased himself to her sexual core with her body bouncing around his massive embedded cock. Slowly she began to relax. As Greg tenderly wiped the tears from her eyes, Tia said, “I didn’t want to go off that quick. I hope you aren’t disappointed. I’ll make it up to you.”

Greg laughed and said, “if you haven’t noticed you’ve got something of mine buried in you and I haven’t even fired the first time.”

Well you just keep going, I’ll catch up, laughed Tia. And with that approval Greg began a slow reciprocating action within his loins. Remnants of Tia’s first orgasm kept her body highly sensitized. “Easy...Easy...Wait...OK...Keep going...Oh yes...Like that, its so intense…so sensitive…keep going,” .she whispered.

Their bodies rocked slowly. They would stop, and clutch each other tenderly. Their genitals danced around and within their partner. Tim would flick his cock and Tia would squeeze around him with her well toned vagina. Tia’s lips tenderly kissed Greg’s face. She tuned into the feelings her nipples derived from Greg’s heaving chest. There was no hurry. Instinctively they were extending their urgent passion into a low smoldering marathon.

Greg’s cock kept up a gentle relentless stroking. “I have a strange thought,” said Greg. “It would be nice to go to sleep in your arms with our bodies coupled, then let our subconscious minds takeover and transport us to that final climax....Kinda like having a wet dream together.”

“Uuummm...that sounds nice. Where do get such thoughts?” asked Tia. “But, I don’t think that going to happen this time because my little sex motor is picking up speed.”

“Yep, I think I can feel it. ... here we go.” His hips began to administer longer and deeper strokes. A light sweat poured from his skin. His breathing became deeper as a rutting groan escaped his chest.

Tia sensed Greg’s rising passion. Her swollen labia cushioned his thrusting. Strange erotic thoughts entered her consciousness. She imagined herself being bred by a huge equipped stallion. Images of a gentle heifer being serviced by a snorting bull danced through her mind. Her young female body would be filled with endless quantities of sperm. Images of heavy breathing animals, with exposed phallus, and leaking semen, filled her erotic daydreams. These thoughts rapidly brought her closer to orgasm.

Greg continued his endless methodical cultivation. His strokes were long, and deep. Greg’s arms locked behind Tia’s knees and elevated her in a position where she would feel the greatest penetration.

Tia hips were positioned to offer her greatest pleasure sacrifice. Her love tunnel gently squeezed and massaged every invasion.

Memories of Greg’s initial breeding crept back into Tia’s thoughts. So many mental images returned. She marveled at the tremendous cock strength her chosen stud provided. She was reduced to a subservient receptor of his sexual service. His masterful tool prepared her body for his ultimate deposition.

Their bodies were in tune with the others. They were riding an ecstasy plateau; both, trying to delay the inevitable conclusion. Fatigue demanded the finish.

Greg’s eyes widened; his breathing became deeper. He gasped breathlessly, “Are you ready?”

Tia embraced Greg and brought their lips together. Through their kiss she begged, “Yes, yes, come with me...come in me...please come.”

Their bodies responded and unleashed the orgasm that each of them held at bay. With their bodies locked together, uncontrolled spasms tore from deep within their sexual center. They held on and rode the ultimate sensual experience to its gentle conclusion.

Sleep followed and morning came to soon. The drawn curtains slowly allowed the new light of day. Tia and Greg donated their bodies to the pleasure gods again.

Later in the afternoon, Tim and Gwn arrived to report their sensual success.

And next month a new project of procreation will be started.