Plans

Story Info
Former fantasy turns into reality.
3.6k words
4.13
15.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh look at them watching me. Such a rush of divine sexuality as I felt the wind blow gently up my skirt. Walking in my black pumps up Elm street, as if I didn't have a care in the world. Woman scowling upon me as their men watched in silent awe. I could feel my thighs gently rub together as I stepped, and my skirt frame softly over my knees. My hair dancing from side to side, as if to lightly tickle my face. Tits bouncing lightly through my blouse. A small grin across my lips. I felt invincible, and I was glad. Too many heart aches and broken promises kept me from being myself. Fuck that, I needed time for me. There seemed to be only two seasons in Canada. Winter and road construction, but they both never seemed to end. Although road construction had it's advantages.

You know, the Construction workers! I had my eyes on one in particular. He was shorter then the rest, but damn, he was fine. I was hoping he was working today, just to get a glimpse of his ass. We had talked once before, and I remember his name was Eric. God, how could I forget, I use to whisper his name while I masturbated to the image of his hands on my body. He had long dirty blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes. He was 31, but with a body of a man 10 years his youth. I watched him outside my high-rise apartment in the rain. His white shirt clinging to his rippled chest. I could hardly breathe.

I tried in vain to get my mind from him as I continued to press on. Turning the corner and gasping as I stood still. There he was. As soon as our eyes met, I could tell that he was interested. He seemed to stand straight as his eyes peered cautiously up and down my body. Seeing me he accidentally dropped his hammer, bending down to pick it up. I watched him, wide eyed and parted lips as he spoke shyly " Hi ."

My heart stopped along the sound of his voice. Then he moved away lightly, my eyes following him as a light breeze seemed to push along my back. He leaned along a nearby wall, imposing that I stay for a moment and talk.

He suddenly spoke as I walked toward him slowly " I didn't catch your last name last time we spoke."

Stunned I looked to the ground, trying to remember if I had even told him. I couldn't remember, so I motioned for him to look behind him at the apartment door. My name tag was on my doorbell.

He grinned lightly and looked back at me, " so, you live here alone, or with your husband?."

I blushed softly and shook my head " no, I live alone," my nervous hands dropping my house key from my fingers.

He moved forward and went to pick it up for me, his eyes gazing over my lower calf as he grasped the key into his grip. Smiling as he stood and handed me my keys, moving ever so close to my face. He seemed to be smelling my sent, but his eyes never leaving mine.

" So, now that I know where you live, and your name, you wanna go for lunch sometime?." My jaw nearly dropped, and my hands clutched the keys tightly.

"Well, I think that idea sounds nice, Saturday sound good to you?," I asked. He seemed to grin ear to ear and nodded. Smiling I walked past him, going up the stairs to my apartment when I turned back to catch his eyes on my curvy figure.

"See you then" whispering as I walked into the door.

Leaning my back against the door and exhaling. My god, I couldn't believe I did that. My heart raced as I still thought of the sound of his voice. I gathered my nerve and walked up the stairs to my apartment. Opening the door and setting my keys and my purse to the side. Slowly removing my pumps and sighing softly as my feet rested on the bare floor. I quickly microwave some water and made myself a tea. Walking over to the window and sitting on the edge, and looking down at him. I shivered. I had no idea, but he was thinking about me so much that he smacked his hand hard with the hammer. I jumped up the moment I heard his whimper of pain. I rushed down the stairs and opened the front door.

" Are you ok?" I yelled. Watching him look over at me, I could tell he was trying to hide it. Then I saw the blood. I quickly called him over to me, and invited him inside.

"Maybe I can find some band aids or something for that, come with me," I said in a soft tone.

" No it's ok, I'm fine. It's just a tiny cut" he whimpered. Rolling my eyes and taking his free hand in mine.

"Come on, It will help if it's infected," he sighed heavily and walked inside.

I could feel his eyes on my ass as we traveled up the stairs, smiling coyly to myself as I felt my heart jump. I could not believe I was doing this, and that he was behind me. I turned the corner to walk to my door and peered over in his direction. Yes, he was watching me. I felt my spine tingle as I opened the door and invited him in. I moved for him to enter, smelling his sweet sent as he walked past me and into the livingroom. I went to the bathroom and gathered some first aid supplies. Returning to try and bandage his wound. Smiling softly into his eyes to assure him that all was well.

"You know, we don't have to wait till Saturday for lunch," I said while looking slowly into his eyes. Turning to look at the clock and then back to him,

"see, it's about lunch time now," I said with a shy smile. He cracked a small grin

" If it's no problem, I was going to call the rest of the day off anyhow, and now with this" he held his hand up to me. I smiled sympathetically.

"Well if you want, the bathroom is around to your right, I need to change before I make dinner" I smiled and pointed to the bathroom.

As I watched him walk away to the bathroom, my eyes were glued upon his ass. Mmm, how I wanted that. I grinned to myself and walked to the bedroom. Closing my bedroom door and laying back on the bed, sighing heavily. I sat up and began to remove my clothing. Pulling my fingers around the waist band of my skirt and slipping it off. Then unbuttoning my blouse and laying both across the chair beside my bed. Looking around for my jeans and a T-shirt. I hadn't realized, but there was a towel on top of the door that didn't allow it to close completely. Smiling to myself as I pulled my jeans from my drawer and pulling my panties up a little. Lifting the jeans up my soft legs as I buttoned them up a little. Looking in the mirror to decide on my sports bra as I gasped. Our eyes met, and I blushed. He had been watching me the whole time.

I could tell he was wondering if I had left the door open on purpose, as he walked into the room. His eyes fixed on mine. He said nothing as his shirt hung over his shoulder, revealing his gorgeous chest. I turned from the mirror and looked at him. Feeling my heart catch in my gut as I watched him walk in. I feel excited, but a strange rush of adrenaline flows over me. I move backward a bit and cover my naked breasts with my arms. My eyes wondered over his wondrous body, but unsure of what to do. He noticed me looking, and in my eyes I was speaking the truth while the hands covering my body were telling lies. I wanted this as much as he did. He began to walk towards me, his lips cracking a light smile.

"You are beautiful, you should not hide such a wonderful thing" he whispered as he reached forward to my breasts. I bit my lower lip and looked seductively into his eyes, as I allowed my hands to lower slowly from my chest. I felt my body tremble fully knowing that it is him that I crave, and my mind swelled with the fact that we would touch me.

I watched his shirt fall to the floor then raised my head to look back into his eyes. His hands moved to my breast. Lightly caressing my left nipple, then my right. I gasped softly. He glided his other hand to my hip and pulled me to him hard. I felt his hand flow to my ass as he brought his lips closer to mine, and kissed me hard. Our bare chests touching as we kissed so deeply me head raced, and my body weakened. I felt him turn us so my back was to the bed, but so totally lost in his kiss and the feeling of his strong body, I didn't notice. Our hearts pounded together, lost in what seemed forever. His hand moved to the front of my jeans that were not fully buttoned. I moaned softly into the kiss feeling our hearts beat faster. I felt his right hand move to the front of my jeans. His fingers finding the rim of my panties, and running his other hand to the top of my ass. He began to push my panties down, grasping my ass cheek hard.

Feeling his lips leave mine, I open my eyes slowly clouded with lust. I watched him get onto his knees. I wanted him. I knew he must of felt my wetness, and smelt my sweetness. I watched his lips travel over my belly. Moaning softly as I felt his tongue circle my bellybutton, as he moved himself down to my lower abdomen. All this time still pulling at my clothing that now sat at my ankles. I felt helpless in his admiration. I took my hands and guided them to his shoulders. Feeling a slight tremble flow over my spine as the cool air from the open window traveled over the soft skin on my legs. I pressed on his arms softly as I stepped out of my jeans. He reached between my legs with his left hand, then with his right. Both hands moving to my ass again, as he pushed into my stomach softly with his face. Pushing my ass to the bed the same time he lifted with his arms. My back and head on the bed as I gasp in surprise. I close my eyes as I feel his lips on my thigh. I gently rub the balls of my feet along his back feeling the heat of his flesh. I heard him moan softly as he began to lick teasingly around my pussy then just past it, above it, and moving back down with a long stroke of his tongue on my clit. Groaning softly. Tempting sounds from my parted lips as I feel his breath along my pussy. My hands immediately grabbing the covers as I feel his tongue glide across me. He then lifts my ass and plunges his tongue deep into me, rubbing softly at my innerwalls. I jump and moan out loud as I feel him enter me. My God, I almost came right there for him. I didn't know what power a man could have over me. Then he began to lick down one side of my pussy slightly, his tongue tracing my lips, and back down to my opening as he then again thrusted his tongue into me. My hands grabbed the sheets in order to try and keep control, then I started to feel his hands glide softly up my belly.

I lifted myself on my elbows to watch him as he began to lick my clit, the image of his red tongue upon my pink sweetness almost too much to handle. Then my whole body moved slightly as I watched and felt the smoothness of his hands. Running them over my skin to my breasts and caressing them for a moment before moving up. watching his hands glide over my body as I feel them reach my shoulders. I lay back down, then moaning softly as I feel him take my hands. I whimpered curiously as I feel his hand take mine nearly loose control as I move with him. Unaware of his plans but to hot to care, he felt so damn good. His tongue moving from my clit to my opening. Remaining inside me as he pulls at my hand. Bringing it slowly down my stomach to my hairline where he bites my fingertips softly. Then guiding my fingertips to my clit and letting go, as his tongue moves back inside me hard.

absently stroking my clit as I feel my breath catch in my chest. moving his other hand in mine and placing it on my erect nipple, craving his attention. softly moaning as I scream softly, feeling him press my fingers out of the way and devour my clit with his mouth. I press my head back into the bed hard and press his palm into my breast. my body wiggling and fighting my coming orgasm. Seemed to anticipate it as he pushed my fingers out of the way and sucked my clit between his lips. His tongue flicking over it in a wild bliss. His hand on my breast, kneading at it. His other hand moving up to caress my face, and rub his fingertip along the soft outline of my lips. Feeling his mouth move off me as I hear him whisper " Cum for me Cristal, I want you to cum harder than you ever have," then diving back onto my clit. His tongue entering me again, ravaging it.

I took his hand the moment I felt it along my lips and sucking his thumb in between them as if it was his cock. Nibbling on it softly as the hot breath from my moans blew along the soft hair on his arms. I feel my body tighten and my hips arch forward to his awaiting mouth. Sucking his thumb from my lips and taking both his hands in mine holding them to my sides, as I use them to arch my pussy to his wild tongue. I push my body into the bed as I close my eyes tightly and scream. Cumming hard for him, gasping for air. He moaned as my sweetness filled his mouth. Taking one final lick at my trembling clit as he began to kiss up my lower abdomen. Then he pulled me into a sitting position, his lips and tongue finding my breast and began to suck harshly on them. My breath sharp and my body weak. He grabbed my lower calves and pulled them around his waist, then took my hands as I secured them around his neck. His tongue gliding from my throat to just under my ear while licking and sucking softly.

To my surprise he lifted me up off the bed. Taking me to my dresser, as I hear him push a few of my feminine things aside to sit me upon it. His hands caressing my hips as we gaze into eachothers eyes. Moving my hands from his shoulders and down along his arms. My fingertips softly running along his tender skin. Then moving my hands down and flattening my palm along the bulge in his pants, and pushing in softly as I look deeply into his eyes. My breath still heavy as I move my thumbs inside of the hem on his jeans and pull them around to his buttons. Ripping them open. Ginning softly as I move my hands back to the dresser and pull my feet to his hips. Moving back a bit and arching up a to allow the flat of my souls push down his pants. my soft toes caressing his skin as I reveal is hardness to my hungry eyes. Looking up his exposed flesh and back into his eyes as I move my hand to the back of his head and pulling his lips to mine, kissing him deeply.

I wiggled toward him as our lips stay locked, and I rub my nipples up along his chest. His hands moved back to my hips as he breaks the kiss to look down at his hard, now dripping, cock near my hot pussy. He moved his hips forward, until I felt the tip at my opening. I watched his lips quiver as he began to slide it in slowly. I closed my eyes as I shivered softly, his cock delighting me. Feeling his legs wiggle as he stepped out of his pants, and pulled my hips closer to him. Moaning eagerly, calling for his cock. My hand on the back of his head as I entangle my fingers in his hair, pulling his up as I wiggle my ass to the end of the dresser, and push the back of my feet softly into his hard ass. His cock pressed in deep as I moaned out loud. Slowly letting my grip go from his hair as I loose myself inside of his passion. I feel my pussy tighten around him. I pull myself up and move my lips to his neck, kissing along it and nibbling my way to his shoulder. My lips pressed to his skin as I whisper "Take me."

He begins to slide in and out of me slowly, his eyes closing momentarily. He then moves his hands to my back and embraces me. Kissing and nibbling my neck as I do his shoulder. Lost in a passion as furious as a hurricane. I feel him pick up speed, every thrust ending two inches after being fully buried. In a rush of lust, he lifted me off the dresser, his hips still pounding at me. Backing me up along the wall and pushing me against it. His hands under my ass as he whispers " God Cristal, you feel so damn good."

Moaning hard at his words as I cum twice. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pulling his chest to mine as I breathe along his neck. Lightly allowing my tongue to lick up his ear lob as I take it between his lips and moan sweetly into it. Feeling his cock pull out and back in. I move my head back to the wall and look into his eyes, then close them. Whispering his name from my parted lips as I feel my body tremble, choking his cock in my pussy as I pull him tighter to me. Screaming softly as I hear words from him but do not notice. Then quivering and cumming once more as I hear him moan loudly as he begins to pound hard into me. His hips jerking wildly several times before I gasp at the feeling of his cum shooting into my hot pussy. He lets one of my legs to the ground and his hand to my back holding me tightly to his body.

Both our bodies shivering in ecstasy as we look softly into each other's eyes. Our hearts slowing and breathing continuing to be sharp. His hips still absently pounding into mine in a soft sweeping motion. I move my hand to the back of his head and pull his heated lips to mine. Kissing him deeply as I feel his body pull from mine. Shivering as he pulls his arms from my hips and glides his palms to my shoulders. Still thrusting into me as I shiver internally. This was so hot, I didn't want to open my eyes. I was afraid that I might loose this moment. Gasping in soft surprise as I felt him leave my body. I open my eyes slowly as I gaze over his blushed cheeks. Smiling softly into his eyes I whisper " Dessert was for after lunch."

We both laughed and smiled together. Taking his hand in mine and walking slowly from the room, grabbing my robe along the way. He slipped his hand from mine and went back to the bedroom to get dressed. I smiled as I tied my robe and hummed happily along the kitchen. Preparing lunch for both of us. I heard him wash up in the sink behind me then turn and grab my hips in his palms. Moving his neck to my ear and whispering " That was the best Cristal, but next time, lunch is on me."

I smiled and asked him to sit at the table, gently turning and slapping his ass. Reassuring him that there would be more lunches to come. We sat at the table, our feet touching and or eyes sparkling in the warm afternoon sun. We finished our dinner and he prepared to leave. Well knowing that there would be another time. As I knew there would be. I finished cleaning up and had a quick shower. Snuggling on the couch with my cat as I absently stroke his fur. Dreaming to myself of the events that passed.