Plans Are Made: Birthday Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday" Jeannie said to Gene.

"Yeah, happy birthday" Dottie added in. They all moved up the bed and curled up for sleep, Jeannie and Dottie on each side of Gene who lay in the dark with a huge smile on his face.

The smell of coffee woke Dottie the next morning and she struggled to get out of the bed and headed off to the shower. The water was warm and the soap was slippery and felt good as she washed her body off and loosened up tight muscles. When she came outs he saw that Gene had managed to get her keys and brought in her suitcase. She took out a pair of fresh panties and put on a sleep shirt she had packed and headed off to the kitchen.

"Morning" she said joining Gene in the kitchen. Pulling out a barstool she sat and watched Gene working around the stove. "Smells good."

"Thanks, also got some coffee ready and bacon is about to be done. I hope you like scrambled egg with cheese in them for breakfast."

"Sounds yummy" she said taking a sip of her hot coffee.

"I want to say thanks again for last night. I believe that was the best birthday present I could have ever gotten. I am glad I managed to get you two introduced. Amazing what little devils you turn out to be together."

"I am glad that you enjoyed it so much, makes me feel good."

Just as Gene finished the eggs and bacon in walked Jeannie wearing that short robe she did the first time Dottie had stayed her and had her hair up in a towel so could tell that she had also had her shower this morning. Walking up to Gene she stretched up to kiss him and her robe rode up over her round naked ass. I smiled while finishing off the last of my cup of coffee.

"After breakfast you can go into town and get some groceries for lunch while Dottie and I change the bed sheets that we messed up last night" Jeannie said winking at Dottie. They all moved to the table and enjoyed the magnificent breakfast Gene had prepared.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful as they tidied up around the house. Around four that afternoon Dottie started getting her stuff together to head out on her way back home. Gene was nice and carried her suitcase back to her car for her as they walked out.

"You still haven't told him about our weekend yet have you" Jeannie asked Dottie as they hung back away from Gene a little.

"No, but I will if you want me too" Jeannie said.

"Not really, it is kind of exciting having a little secret like that."

After giving both of them hugs and long lingering kisses with a few touches here and there Dottie got in her car and turned around in the driveway and headed back to her house.

12