Plans for My New Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are welcome, thank you my precious pet. Would you like to put your cock in me now?"

"Yes please, may I?"

"You may, would you like me to sit on you? Or would you like to choose the position."

"Whichever pleases you, Miss Jenn."

I turned around and sat right down on your cock, it slipped into my pussy, and I began to grind my groin against you. I can feel your cock head deep inside my pussy, and its making me want to cum. I start bouncing on your cock, and it is hitting my g-spot and that pushes me over the edge and I cum for time #14.

That's when I speak up and say "Pet, I want you to fuck me doggy style, make me cum one more time, and then put your cock in my ass."

"Yes Mam," was your reply.

We got ourselves into position and you slipped your cock into my pussy from behind and held my hips and fucked me hard. Wasn't' too long and I was cumming again. You allowed me a second or two to catch my breath, and then you slipped your cock into my ass, your finger went to my clit, and you began fucking my ass and pinching and pulling on my clit. Every now and then a finger would glide past my clit, up into my pussy just a little and back again. You fucked my ass hard and fast continuing your wonderful assault on my clit, just as you were saying "I am gonna cum Miss Jenn" I came at the same time, grunting, "Me too, pet"

We collapse in a heap, me wrapped up in your arms. I must have dozed off, because the next thing I remember is feeling your tongue probing my pussy lips, and my eyes open, and I grab the back of your head, and tell you what a good slut you are, you keep eating my pussy and make me cum.

I smile at you and ask if you would like me to suck your cock.

"Yes Please Miss Jenn." was your reply.

I work my way down your body, licking and sucking along the way, I reach your cock and begin licking the head. Then I run my tongue up and down the shaft. I take your cock in my mouth and begin working my way down.

Out of nowhere, you grab me by the back of the head, with both hands pushing my head down, and growl, "Now, its my turn to show you, who the slut is. Open that throat up, and take it all."

I decide it best to do as you ask for the moment, and my throat opens. Your cock is buried down my throat and you have both hands, holding my head down, I couldn't lift my head if I wanted to. I reach with one hand to grab your balls in my hand...thinking to myself if I gently squeeze your balls, perhaps, my pet will snap out of it...however you are too fast for me, as my hand reached, so did yours, and you grabbed my wrist, then took the other one, folded both my elbows behind my back and used one of my hair ties to secure them together.

In the meantime, I had moved my head and was just getting ready to sink my teeth into your cock head, when you grabbed a big hand full of hair, and pulled my face away.

"Don't do it." was all you said. There was no mistaking your tone, you meant it. You picked me up and placed me on my stomach on the coffee table.

"Knees!" you barked, I scrambled up so my ass was elevated. You took a rope and went over my calves and under the table several times, and tight, my legs were not moving.

Next, you took my vibrator and played with my pussy a little bit, just enough to make my juices run. The vibration stopped and you were standing behind my looking at my ass.

"You really do have a nice ass. I bet it would look even nicer with some read marks on it. I am going to paddle your ass you know."

I reluctantly answered with, "I thought so," there was a long pause, and you were glaring at me, I could tell by the look that I had better add the "Sir" which I did.

Out of nowhere a slap on my ass cracked. Again and again, until you reach 15 on each side. My ass was bright red, but you were not finished with it yet, you took out my flogger, and proceeded to swat my ass 15 more times on each side.

Then I felt this odd sensation of something being pushed up against my ass cheeks, I soon found out it was gorilla tape, and you were using it to hold my ass cheeks open, you pulled it tight and secured it to my hips. Next I feel cool wetness being applied to my ass hole, your finger slips in.

Thats when you say, "My sweet little slut, I am going to test you tonight. I am going to tease your pussy, and try to make you cum, you are going to fight it. When you can't fight it you will say "Sir please."

You are not to cum until I say CUM now. If you do, your punishment will be severe. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Sir" was all I dared respond with.

You began to lick and suck on my clit, pulling on my pussy lips with your tongue and lips. The you were nibbling on my clit while your two fingers slipped into my ass hole.

Twice I was close to not being able to fight it, and then out of nowhere, an orgasm came up on me and I came hard, squirting juices all over the place. "No denying that one, huh slut?"

"No Sir, I am sorry, Sir."

"Not as sorry as your are going to be." You picked up a few clothespins and began clipping them to my pussy lips, three went on each side. Two of your fingers were then drove up my ass, and all I could do was moan. Your other hand began to pinch and rub my clit.

It wasn't too long, I was begging to cum, "Please Sir, please."

Everything ceased and I got a firm "NO."

A minute or two goes by and you begin your assault on my ass and clit, and again a little while goes by and again I am begging "Sir Please, Please may I cum."

Again everything ceased and again I got a firm "NO."

You walked into the other room and when you came back, you opted to stuff your cock down my throat for a minute, you didn't just stuff it, you stuffed it and held it there, while you were pushing 3 ice cubes in my pussy, I was trying to squirm, but to no avail. The ice was in there and wasn't coming out. You kept your cock down my throat and only pulled it out enough to let me breath, and then it was back down my throat. As hot as my pussy was, it didn't take long before the 3 cubes had melted.

Then the assault on my clit began again. I was unsure if I would be able to hold out again. I tried, and when I could no longer, I begged and this time, you said "You may."

I did, and squirted again, all over the place.

Thats when you decided you wanted to fuck my ass, so you went around behind me and slipped your cock in to my ass, with no difficulties, You slapped my ass cheeks repetitively on about an every 2 second interval. While you were fucking my ass, you removed the clothespins from my pussy, Making me want to cum again. I began to beg, and you consented. Making me cum again, hard.

It wasn't too long after that you were ready to cum, you stuffed your cock deep inside my ass, as you told me you were cumming. Once you had caught your breath, you untied me and sat down in front of me on the floor. "Are you OK pet?" I asked.

"Yes Mam, I think so." "Then what's wrong?"

"I...I...I don't know. I guess I feel like I just did something wrong."

Smiling at you I respond with, "You did...but if I hadn't wanted to let you, at any time I could have given you one of those looks, and demanded you release me. I didn't do that, and I haven't scolded you, so come over here give me a kiss and smile."

Which you did. You gave me a kiss, and then we sat in a chair together while you gave my breasts some attention.

When it was time for you to leave, we both agreed that we would have to do this again, real soon.

12