Plantation Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A master and his mulatto slave girls in Virginia in 1800s.
4.8k words
4.21
86.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is 1823. Master James is the owner of a large plantation in Virginia. His beloved wife died in childbirth years earlier, so he spends his time fucking his slavegirls. My name is Cecily and I am one of them. He acquired me two years ago to be his personal house slave.

As usual I await Master's return home for the evening. I have made sure that I am fully bathed and clean. This is a benefit of being a house slave. I never have to work in the fields. I get to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

All I have to do is make sure that his home is clean, his belly is full, and his sexual needs are satisfied. I am the closest thing to being the mistress of the house. I am the prized pet of Master. Master swore that after his wife's death that he would never marry again. Why deal with the hassles of marriage when he could fuck his slave girls?

I look over and see Miranda. She is a beautiful mulatto girl with creme colored skin and long curly brown hair. Miranda was the product of an elicit affair between a master and his slavegirl. Miranda had grown up privileged and her father had "acknowledged" her.

She grew up in the house. He had her educated and taught her good Christian values. He had even talked about freeing her and sending her to Europe. But one day everything changed when her father died suddenly. After his death her evil stepmother had both the girl and her mother sold to distant plantations. That is how Miranda came to be here.

Miranda had only been here for no longer than a month and was slowly getting used to her role. Becoming her new Master's cumslut was now her only focus. I remember what it was like to be acquired by Master James. He had been patient yet persistent with my training. I am glad that I am now at the ripe age of 20 and have been living with Master James for two years. Miranda was 18 exactly and the poor girl had actually been a virgin when she was brought to Virginia.

I grimace as I realized I have to get Miranda prepared for Master James. He prefers us to be naked when we were together privately. We are only allowed to wear clothing when guests visit. Then we are to be adorned like a real Southern lady, wearing our "slave" necklaces. We have many fluffy dresses and corsets that accentuate our luscious breasts. Masters prefers us to wear our hair down as he likes our big curly tresses falling to our luscious breasts. We are his exotic sex slaves.

Unfortunately Miranda is still hurting from last night's anal escapades so I made sure to add some cooling oils to her bath. She gets in and I bathe her, making sure to kiss and finger her periodically. I need to make sure she is aroused when Master comes home from the fields.

I continue fingering her until she is screaming and ready to explode. Then I remove my finger and lick it while smiling at her. Se is puzzled as she is still getting used to my overt sexual behavior.

"I apologize dear girl but I have to make sure you are nice and wet. It will make it feel better and not hurt as much. Trust me on this one."

She looks reluctant and teary eyed. I lean in and begin feeling her breasts and kissing her passionately. This seemed to calm her down some.

"I promise you he is a good man. He really takes care of his slaves and never beats us that much. Only unless it is really really bad..."

I washed her hair and apply oils to it. When she is done I oil down her body. I quickly put myself together as I can hear your horses coming in the distance. I allow my long hair to cascade down my back. I am exotic looking for a mulatto. My mother was a slave and my father was the plantation master. My skin is the color of honey and I have chestnut,reddish hair that goes down my back. My eyes are green. I am exotic looking for mixed race girl.

Master had been an avid traveller in his youth. He had been to India on a voyage when he was 19 and spent several years there. Master often tells me that I remind him of Indian women. He told me that India was a place full of exotic and beautiful whores. He says that the only reason he really likes mixed race girls is because we remind him of his favorite whores he had fucked in India.

He said there were dark ones that could have been Negro, but their hair was straight and super long. He said that they had fine but exotic features. He also said that many were brown with green and hazel eyes with very long black hair. He had seen a few with reddish hair or bright orange hair. He had seen many who had big curly hair as well, like negros and mulattoes.

Then he told me that there were high class women who were white. He said that were extremely exotic looking as they had pale white skin, exotic features, fine noses, and extremely long black hair. He told me they reminded him of the octoroon women he had slept with in New Orleans. Master is a well-travelled man. I enjoy hearing his stories.

When my master visited my plantation he had immediately wanted me. He tells me that he saw my beautiful green eyes and reddish hair and that his penis hardened. Apparently I really reminded him of his favorite whore from Bombay. He bargained with my father because he had a unsettled debt. He agreed to cancel his debt if he gave me to him. My father never really loved me and saw me as another one of his bastard mulatto children. He gladly accepted the offer.

My mother had died years ago of a snakebite. I was raised by my grandmother in the fields. It was terrible growing up for me as everyone knew I was one of Master's children. My father never cared about me. His wife treated all of us mulatto children terribly. I had been forced to work in my father's fields. When I was told that I was leaving to live with Master James as his personal house slave, I was slightly relieved. In my naïveté I did not truly understand what that meant. But, after seeing the way things turned out, I would not have it any other way.

In a twisted way I glad Master acquired me. At least now I don't have to work in the fields and die like my mother had. I was no stranger to whippings! That was the worst part about being my father's slave: whippings. He would whip us periodically. We would be spanked and whipped as punishment for his wife's accusations, unsatisfactory work, and insolent behavior . I never wanted to experience that again!

Master James promised me that he would never whip me from the start. He said he didn't like to damaged his property in that regard. Nonetheless, I make sure that I am obedient to Master James. Master James found that I came to him as a very submissive girl. I went from toiling in the fields to becoming Master's nasty cumslut. What a life right?

Miranda and I hurry up and go downstairs to greet Master James. We look voluptuous and beautiful. We await kneeling as we hear him coming in. Master walks in the door. At 6'3" he is very handsome. He is 32 years old, with blond hair and intense, icy blue eyes. He is quite broad and fit. He comes in from his long day. He is hot, sweaty and ready for his evening.

"How are Master's little cumsluts tonight? Ready for dinner?" he says as he points to his groin, "Stand and greet your master."

I stand up and kiss him passionately. Then Miranda sheepishly kisses him. You can tell she is still grossed out as she backs away slowly. Master notices this and remarks,

"Miranda, my sweet kitten, why do you hesitate?"

Miranda turns red and lowers her head. I decide to interject.

"Is Master ready for his bath? I ask.

"Yes I am," he leans over and caresses Miranda's face, " but Miranda I need you bring me something to eat in the meantime. I need nourishment for when I ravish you later."

Her skin turns from red with embarrassment to pale with horror. She bows with teary eyes and says,

" Yes Master," and goes off to the kitchen obeying her directive.

With a twisted smile I realize that Miranda is well trained. I passionately kiss him and guide him upstairs where his bath awaits. It is a very sensual scene with candles and a hot steamy tub. I lower his body down making intense eye contact with him. His eyes are so intense. It is as if he can look through your soul. I lean down and kiss his hardening shaft. Master smiles at my adoration for him.

I bath him slowly, cleaning every part of him slowly. I am using fragrant oils that encircles the room. His skin is slightly golden from being outside and his muscles are crisp. I am paying extra attention to his cock as it slowly grows to its full size. I see that he is turned on.

Miranda comes in holding a plate of biscuits, fruits, and cheese. She knows the rules and kneels beside the tub feeding him. Master James leans back. He is in heaven with me cleaning his body and Miranda feeding him.

When he finishes with both his bath and the plate of food I dry him off. He lays on the bed as we oil him nicely. His cock is fully erect at 9 inches thick 2" wide. He had a thick cock with much girth. His balls were equally sized, as I could see that my dinner would be plentiful. I loved my master's cock and his balls. I loved sucking on them, pleasing them, watching them engorge. Best of all I loved the sticky fluid that erupts from.

I have not eaten all day per Master's directions. Master has a dark, twisted side to him. On certain days a week we have to "fast". Fasting means that we are only allowed to eat his cum. We can drink water, but nothing else.

In keeping with religious tradition we fast on the Sabbath. Coincidently the sabbath is the only day Master doesn't work. We must fast at least 2 days a week. Although at this point Miranda flat out refuses to eat during her fasts. She only drinks water on those days, unless she is forced to swallow.

I hungrily eye Master's cock as the smell of his pre-cum is making me hungry. Miranda just stares at the glistening cock wide-eyed. You think after being here this long she would be used to it. And she has not even been cum-trained yet! I shudder at the thought. As much as I have grown to love the taste of cum, being cum-trained had been a very traumatic and nasty experience. It was like Master could read my thoughts by his ensuing remark.

"Miranda come here and show me some love sweet kitten."

Miranda sucks her breath , makes a face, bows, and kisses the head of his cock quickly. This displeases Master. He runs his hair through her glorious curls and then pulls her to him.

"I have been nice with you little slut. I have not beaten you. I have not even whipped you. I have not even fully enleashed my sexual prowess on you. But you still refuse me. This is simple kitten. Your training has just begun. You have not even been cum-trained yet! Perhaps it's time to accelerate your training."

Miranda's eyes widened. I could tell she was curious as to what cum training was, but at the same time, she did not even want to know.

"Cum-training?" she asked meekly.

"Yes cum-training, you will soon discover what that is, but right now I want you please me. Suck it," he orders.

She looks at me with pleading eyes slowly starts sucking his large manhood. Poor Miranda is clearly struggling. He pushes himself up and puts his hand behind her head. Master is a very hands on kind of master.

"Good girl. Keep sucking on it. That's right. Remember go slow so you can savor the taste. Make sure you keep going slowly. That's right good girl," Master looks at me, "Cecily please pleasure my balls. "

"Yes master," I reply.

I lean down and start massaging his balls as poor Miranda is slowly attempting to suck him off. I can see that Master is slowly starting to push her head down. Miranda struggles as she begins to gag. Master is relentless as she keeps gagging. She still needs to work on her gag reflex in my opinion.

"That's right Miranda, you can do this. Just breath through your nostrils slowly. Good girl just like that!"

Miranda begins crying as he releases her to breath before he stuffs her mouth shut again, going only deeper. Unfortunately for Miranda her gag reflex was too strong and I could tell she was about to puke. Master is intuitive and slowly releases her mouth from him. Miranda is crying as her mouth is drooling with saliva and precum. She keeps grimacing while attempting to hide her disgust.

Thanks to my mouth and hands his balls are nice and full. I can tell Master is ready to blow his load. He grabs Miranda as he forces her to suck his cock again. He keeps one hand behind her head intently gazing at her. His breathing steadies.

I am starting to get a little angry as I realize that he is going to cum in her mouth. I have not eaten all day and now she gets his load when it was supposed to be my day to fast!

Master laughs as he can sense my anxiety. He brings me to his face with his free arm and kisses me. The sight is incredibly erotic with him kissing me in one arm, while keeping Miranda firmly on his cock with the other. He whispers in my ear,

"Don't worry there is plenty to share."

I smile and lean back down waiting for him to ejaculate. Moments later he says,

"Almost there. Oohhhh! Ugh! My lord sweet Jesus! Miranda are you ready for my hot cum? Ohhh Miranda you are a nasty whore. I am going to cum

in your mouth until no more liquid comes out of my cock. You will hold it and then deposit it into Cecily's mouth. She is hungry and has not eaten all day."

"Oh Master you remembered!" I cried with joy.

Miranda continues to sob. All that could be heard is sucking and sobbing. The moment of truth came when he starts bucking into her mouth ferociously. He begins grunting loudly as he hold her head down. Master James has massive loads to match his massive cock and balls. It is too much and some of it begins running down his cock. I become mad with hunger and lick up the oozing cum. He keeps coming in what just have been 8 or 9 large spurts. Master must have had an intense day in the fields.

Finally when he is done, he pauses. Miranda is still pinned to his cock as he lets the remaining droplets get deposited in her mouth. Her cheeks are puffed out with of his semen. Some accidentally spills out if her mouth. She has the most disgusted look on her face. I do have to admit Master is a little bitter and salty compared to usual. Master is not pleased.

"Cecily's lick that cum up that she spilled. Miranda don't you swallow or spill anymore. Hold it in your mouth and savor the taste."

Miranda is still crying while attempting to hold her mouth shut. I can tell that she is trying to imagine she is not doing this. When I finish licking up the spilled cum off her body and the sheets, Master tells me to lick him clean. Miranda is crying even more. She is trying not to vomit from having hot, bitter goo kept in her mouth. After Master feels he is clean he told me to lay down. Miranda knows what this means and has a look of relief.

Master clicks his fingers and Miranda slowly comes over to me. Master is watching intently and I could see his is stroking his cock that is still hard. I open my mouth in anticipation. Miranda leans over and drops the massive glob into my mouth. The first taste hits my mouth and I feel myself slowly start to come back to life. She deposits and swaps the large load in my mouth. She looks relieved. I grab her face and force her to kiss me. She is reluctant about having to continuously taste our Master, but I continue to kiss her forcefully. When we are done I kneel on the floor and say,

" Thank you master for my dinner."

Miranda is quiet and looks traumatized still.

"Miranda?" Master replies.

"Thank you Master," she says tearfully.

"Thank you for what?" as he grabs her hair.

"Thank you for your cum Master," Miranda spews.

"Good girl," as he puts our faces together, "Kiss some more!"

We kiss some more. I can still taste the strong flavor of his cum on her lips and tongue. I am satisfied. Master sits up, smiles and says he is ready for his supper. He leads us both downstairs.

I kneel before Master while he eats supper. He calls me over to give him a blowjob. Miranda is quietly eating her dinner, although she doesn't seem to be eating a lot. Unfortunately, Master did not allow her to clean her mouth so her food has a very potent and salty taste to it. I, on the other hand, am looking for more of that taste. I beg for Master to give me desert.

"Master please! Give me more! I am

so weak. I need you to strengthen me. Please feed me I am still hungry. Please Master."

"Cumslut needs to fulfill her craving. You just swallowed a rather large load."

"But Master it takes at least three loads to make my satisfied!"

We both laugh. Miranda looks mortified. She has officially lost her appetite. Her face pales. Master winks at her and says,

" Don't worry kitten, pretty soon you will beg for it like this one. Your cum-training will change the dynamic of our relationship."

He rubs his hand through my rusty colored hair smiling at her. He puts his fingers in my mouth and makes me lick them. Then he puts his cock in my mouth. After intense sucking and deepthroating, I can feel his body begin to boil. He has long finished his supper and is enjoying digesting his food. I position myself deeper on his cock. I can feel Miranda's wide-eyed innocence staring at me.

I keep sucking him intensely making sure his cock is deep in my throat. I want him to deposit his load directly into my stomach. I breathe through my nose and make sure to run my tongue under his cock. I am deepthroat trained nicely.

Miranda is shocked. I can tell she is wondering how I am able to stuff his entire length into my mouth. I can feel that Master is nearing his arrival. He puts my head down until my chin is hitting his balls. He ferociously face fucks me until he slows down, grunts, and bucks his pelvis upward.

"Oh Cecily here it comes," he moans as he explodes in the back of my throat.

After good amount gets deposited into my stomach, I slightly move up. I start sucking greedily as hot cum is being fed to me. His body shakes with intense pleasure as the cum is being sucked from his balls! After one or two more spurts he stops shaking. Heavy breathing is only thing heard in the room. He finally comes down from cloud nine. I open my mouth to show him the cum and swallow it all.

Miranda looks sick again and very flustered. Her squeamish behavior annoys me. I smile wickedly as I begin to kiss her, sharing any last remains with her. I am a very well trained cumslut. It's about time Miranda joins the dark side.

Master comes over and kisses both of us. He decides that he wants another slave in the mix. He calls Sally in to go fetch Hilda. As Sally comes in she is a big, black woman. She is older and had been the favorite slut of his father in her youth. Because of this she understood the house rules. She is one of the few slaves allowed to communicate with us. She is like a mother to me as I am motherless. Sally cooked, cleaned, and tended to Master's personal slavegirls.

"Sally. Thank you for dinner. It was quite delicious."

Sally smiles and nods.

" Sally will you go fetch me Hilda and prepare her for me. Please have her be washed down. Apply some oils to make sure she smells nice as well. Thanks."

Sally nodded and went to fulfill her task. Hilda is a slave with the biggest ass you had ever seen. It is like a piece of chocolate. She is the only field slave worthy of Master's affection.

It is rumored that her grandfather was Indian, which is why her skin was the color of mahogany. She had slightly curly hair, but it was not nearly as long and full as ours. Hilda was exotic and sexy to Master. He told me how he loved watching her work in the fields. He loved watching her bathe in the river too.

We go upstairs and we kneel before Master James. He wants me to pleasure Miranda by licking her pussy which I do. I lick her intensely until she is screaming with pleasure. I massage her breasts as well. I can feel her releasing tension slowly. She eventually comes hard in my mouth. I do not lick her up because I see that Master wants to fuck her.

12