Planting the Seed

Story Info
Sharing, a woman's perspective.
5.7k words
4.3
84.4k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night as we were talking about my husband's naughty sexual encounters, he said it was one of his fantasies to watch me being fucked by another man. I wasn't too surprised, as he had liked it in the past when men had paid attention to me. After this revelation, we often talked about different sexual scenarios and the men to which I was attracted. Talking about the situation made us both very aroused and horny. We would end up having hot frantic sex lasting for hours. I am a sensitive and loving person, but could I have sex just for the pleasure of it? I felt more secure in our relationship. I was beginning to understand Scott's point of view. But how would he feel if I slept with another man? If I started to dress provocatively would he begin to feel insecure and threatened?

Scott started to set challenges for me. Out went all the dull clothes and underwear. In came the new clothes, tight jeans and tops, short skirts and only G-strings and lace bras from now on! He would sometimes dictate what or how I should wear my new wardrobe. As we were working in the same area of town, it was easy to dress sexy for him. He would leave early for work and phone me from the office and ask me to masturbate while we were on the phone. This was a new experience for me, as I had never done this before. It was so exciting telling him what I was wearing and what I was doing to myself. The buzz of the vibrator down the phone line would drive him nuts. He bought me Bengal balls to wear, so that I was constantly aware that they were inside me, and it felt sexy knowing that they were moving around keeping me aroused.

Engineers would come in my office on business and Scott would ask me to discreetly flash them when I was wearing a short skirt. Bending down to pick up a file wearing a loose open neck shirt and flashing my new lace bra! It was amazing to see their reactions. This teasing would excite us both and we would kiss and fondle each other winding ourselves up for the evening ahead when we were in the car on our way home. Sometimes we would make love on my desk when the staff went home early. Even the photocopy machine served its purpose! To spice up our sex life, we often used to play games. We would go out for dinner and would watch the couples around us and make up stories about them. Scott would ask me which men in the restaurant attracted me, and who out of all our friends turned me on.

He would also tell me whom he found attractive, and with which women he would like to make love. Because we were so open and frank with each other, the inhibitions were falling away and I was feeling good about myself. I didn't feel threatened or inadequate. With my new self-confidence, I felt people warming to me. People we had known for years who had very little contact with me in the past started to come over to talk. I have always been easy going, and Scott had never had the restrictions that some married men have. He could always bring friends home for beers and come and go as he pleased. His friends would comment that he was so lucky. When he told me this in the past, I just thought he was trying to build me up, but as time went by, I realized that many men were really kept on a very tight leash!

We had a single male friend Gary. He had a steady girlfriend, but was a confirmed bachelor. The three of us got on well and he used to visit us once a week on his own. My husband often said that he had seen him looking at me as a woman, opposed to just a friend. I just didn't believe that he was attracted to me sexually. Let us put it to the test was my husband's retort. A few days later, Gary came over for a few drinks. I was wearing a long soft flowing dress with buttons all the way down the front. Scott had been teasing me before he arrived, and had unbuttoned a number of the bottom buttons. I was climbing the stairs with a drink tray in my hands, and of course the dress fell open, showing my bare legs and a glimpse of my white thong. Gary stopped in mid sentence and tried so hard to hide the fact that he had seen my dress fall open, and all that it had revealed. He was visibly distracted as I lent forward to hand him a beer.

This was the beginning of the seduction of Gary. I liked him and had known him for years. I felt safe and at ease in his company. In the past, I had not looked at him as a potential sexual partner, but with my newfound confidence, it was easy to play the seductress. His response was encouraging! We would all sit in the spa and talk for hours. We dared each other to reveal our inner most secrets and sexual experiences. Initially Gary was uncomfortable, but Scott had many experiences to tell. When Gary saw that I was not offended, it encouraged him to speak about his own. I had a few stories to tell, and even telling them of sexual groping while as a teenager had them squirming with pleasure. The men were always naked, but I would wear a bikini bottom. As I became more brave, with Scott's and Gary's encouragement, I would take it off under the cover of the bubbling water.

It was very sensual, the three of us lying in the warm water naked, horny and talking about sex. I was turned on by their anecdotes and would position myself over the outlet jet and let the force of the water gush against my clit. There was many an evening where I would quietly cum, controlling my movements against the water jet and just pushing myself over the edge, moving off hoping that I had not been too obvious. The men would have their hands on their cocks as they listened or told stories, and I could see their arms moving as they gently massaged their throbbing cocks. Scott would tease us and say that I had never seen an uncircumcised penis. When it was Gary's turn to get the drinks, I would sneak a glance at his uncut cock as he brought me a drink.

It was stimulating to see him exposed, his helmet peeping out from beneath his foreskin. I started to wonder what it would be like to hold and suck. When it was my turn to climb out of the spa, Gary would get a glimpse of my shaven pussy and bare breasts. I could hear him draw a deep breath and muffle a groan. It felt good to get such a positive reaction. Gary's attitude changed toward me. He would hug and peck me on the cheek goodbye, and became very attentive, bringing flowers from his garden or chocolate for us all to eat. I was genuinely fond of him and I was happy that he enjoyed being with us and sharing our experiences. We were all getting less inhibited. We would dim the lights

and play strip poker.

I was not a very good player and there would be a pile of rings, clothes and underwear mixed with Gary's assorted clothing on the chair. He was totally distracted, even though I was partially hidden by the dining room table. Scott would take great delight in being the winner. The only one still dressed! One day we were talking about sex and relationships as we often did. We told him we had made a photo album of nude pictures and me making love to Scott. He was squirming in his seat as we told him what we had done. He remarked that he would love to see the album. I left the room for a while to mix us some drinks and this gave them a chance to talk freely. Gary asked Scott if we would ever show him the album. Scott was taken by surprise, as he hadn't thought about ever showing it to anyone and laughed it off as a joke.

For weeks Scott and I talked about what it would do to us if we were to let Gary look through the album. We both got very excited about the prospect of someone else seeing photos of us make love and seeing my hidden talents. But what would he think seeing us so exposed. All our self-doubts and hang-ups came out. Were we too fat? Would he laugh at Scott's and my sexual maneuvers? Would he be horrified at my sluttish behavior? We were not really sex star material. There would have to be a couple of provisos. The next time we saw Gary, we told him that we had decided to let him see the album, but there were a couple of things that had to be made clear. He would only be able to view it with us in our home, and that he was not to mention it to anyone. He could not believe it. He was so excited, and said that there was no way that he would hurt us. He would be privileged to watch it, and he would respect our privacy.

The anticipated day arrived. I was so nervous and yet excited at the same time. Would he laugh or scorn our sexual antics? Would he think I was a big cock tease, and would we still be friends after such a revelation? Gary arrived, and he looked feverish with anticipation, but also nervous. Why was he nervous, we were the ones showing our most intimate moments? We lowered the blinds in the living room. We had a few beers and then opened the album on the coffee table. As Gary started to page through the book, I again had doubts, and Scott was feeling the same way. What had we done? We kept looking at Gary, gauging his reactions. His eyes were riveted to the album. Moans of approval were heard, and we started to relax and enjoy showing him the photos. After Gary had looked through the entire album, we decided to move to the spa for a soak, some beers, and more conversation.

On my left, Gary was making positive comments and quietly stroking his raging hard on, thinking that his movements were hidden beneath the bubbling water. Scott was on my right and I was massaging his hard cock under the water. He was so aroused that he kept stilling my hand, as he was so close to coming. I was between them both. The outlet jet from the spa was squirting between my legs. I moved slowly down, allowing the jet to pound against my clit. How good that felt! I was so aroused, I felt my clit swelling, and kept moving off the jet as I didn't want to come right then. Just holding it on the edge and controlling the orgasm.

"That is a fantastic album. You have no idea how arousing it is to view such uninhibited and erotic photos with the two people in the photos here beside me."

Much to my embarrassment, Scott said that I should measure the level of Gary's appreciation. "No way!" I said, mortified at the thought. It was one thing fantasizing,

but quite another to now touch and fondle his cock.

They both started on me. "Come on, you have to test the level of arousal."

Gary was so eager, and I was outnumbered. I reluctantly leaned over and let my hands roam over his body, until I found his swollen cock. I held it gently and caressed it in my hands. He was throbbing! No doubt in my mind that he had loved the photos. He moaned as I touched him. I then kissed him on the mouth for the first time, and thanked him for his appreciation. He liked it, and was aroused by my touch. I just couldn't believe it. I was elated, aroused and proud of the effect my nude photos had on Gary. We soaked in the spa for ages talking about the photos. Gary went over the album piece by piece, telling us what he liked about it, and how he wished his girlfriend Denise would be more adventurous. From what we could gather, Gary enjoyed giving her a lot of attention, but she didn't reciprocate. She only enjoyed him penetrating her after he had given her lots of oral and massages, etc.

.

Gary bid us goodnight, giving me a long appreciative hug. After he had gone, Scott and I went to bed and made feverous love for ages. I couldn't believe how erotic it had been viewing my nude photos with Gary. Waking during the night to make love again, and during the next few days, we would just talk about what had happened and we would get aroused again. Gary's visits took on a whole new perspective. I was far less inhibited, and was not shy of being seen totally naked by him. I could see that he was growing more self-confident, and he was openly looking at me and passing compliments on my physical appearance. I noticed there seamed to be a lot more body contact, the odd bumping of arms and legs in the spa and our body language changed, and we would sit with our legs towards each other. I would touch him on the arm or leg when talking to him and the more I did this, the more he responded.

He asked if we were willing to do him a very big favor. His request was to be allowed to be the camera man for our next photo shoot. Scott jokingly said he would do the camera work and Gary should be in the photos. Gary made it clear that while he knew Scott was half joking and that he would never be allowed to be, it would be more than his wildest fantasy to be with me in a sexual situation.

The seed had been planted!

As I write this, my pussy and ass are still sore and throbbing from the pounding you guys gave me earlier tonight. I'm hyped up and can't sleep, and you've both passed out from exhaustion, so I thought I would just sneak into the office here and write this all down so I can remember every detail of the incredible session of sucking and fucking that we just finished about an hour ago. When my husband's friend Gary showed up for our first three-some, I let him in and I swear he gave me a little "look," but then I think maybe I just imagined it. I mean he's been over to our place a few times, right? Sure, I've told my husband Scott that maybe I have a little "thing" for him and that the idea of him and Gary giving me a good double fucking has fueled many a masturbation session. But so far it's always remained just a fantasy, and surely Scott never actually told Gary that I felt that way.

So I went about my business and finished up the dishes and did some straightening up before I headed to the hot tub for a little soak before bed. I got undressed outside, climbed in to the hot tub, and settled in for a nice relaxing soak. One great thing about owning this house was the private jacuzzi in the back, and we've had many a wild party here. Hmmmm, I just thought about some of the things that have gone on here. I glanced towards the den, where I can just see the edge of the couch and I heard the guys discussing their plans. I breathed deeply and let the water wash over my naked skin. It feels so good and I guess I drifted off for a few minutes. I awoke to splashing, and saw both of them buck naked climb into the jacuzzi with me. I'm momentarily apprehensive about what might happen next.

I mean, not that it isn't a very nice site. They're both in great shape and the contrast between them was great. Gary has the dark hair and eyes and smooth tanned skin and Scott, fairer, light brown hair and hazel eyes; yes, very nice. I've seen Scott naked before of course; I mean we're husband and wife. He's very nicely endowed, but I glanced at Gary before he's submerged his lower half in the water, and wow. I felt a little tingle in my groin and decided this was turning out to be an interesting evening.

"Hope you don't mind if we join you now", Scott says, giving me a clearly devious little smile.

"Not at all", I said, trying to play it cool. "I've been patiently waiting for you two."

Gary just kind of smiled at me. Yeah, they've definitely been planning something. I looked back and forth between them. "OK, what are you two up to?" I said.

"Oh, like you don't know", Gary said. "Scott told me about your little fantasy."

I stared at Scott and stammered, "Oh my God, you told him?? I'm so embarrassed!! How could you do that?" I was glad it was dark outside, so neither of them could see me blush.

"Don't be embarrassed", Gary said. "I've wanted to have at you since the first time I saw you."

He slid over next to me as Scott slid up on the other side. I didn't even really have time to say anything before Gary pulled me back towards him and started to massage the back of my neck. Scott got in front of me and started lightly tracing his hands over my breasts, rubbing the nipples with his fingertips until they started to stiffen. I slipped my hands around Scott's neck and started kissing him tentatively, my lips brushing against his and my tongue tracing the contours of his lips. Gary tilted my head back and started kissing me on the neck, while Scott crushed his lips against mine, parting them with the tip of his tongue and began to explore the inside of my mouth. Scott is an amazing kisser and he didn't disappoint me this time either. I could feel my pussy start to tingle as his tongue flicked mine, and the addition of Gary kissing and sucking my neck was really getting me going. I took one hand off Scott and reached down and behind me, feeling for Gary's cock, but he grabbed my hand and brought it back up.

"Don't rush it Donna, we want to take our time with you", he breathed in my ear.

I kind of moaned and pressed my ass against him, feeling how hard his cock was already and I wanted to feel that cock in my mouth now, but I could see that I was in for a night of teasing. Scott laughed a little and lowered his mouth to my nipples, which were just above the surface of the water. He held one of my ample breasts in one hand, massaging the stiff nipple, while he sucked on the other one. I moaned and rolled my hips a little bit and momentarily I felt Gary's hand between my thighs, teasing my pussy with his fingertips. He ran them up and down my slit, barely touching it, then slowly worked the swollen lips apart and flicked a finger over my stiff clit. I moaned and arched my back, trying to get his fingers deeper into my pussy, but he pulled back and just continued to tease me for a while.

"You guys are killing me", I moaned, my head still tilted back and my eyes closed.

"Oh we haven't even begun to tease you yet", Gary said, standing up and turning me around so his cock was right in front of my face. "You want to suck this, don't you?"

I nodded vigorously, my mouth watering for that thick cock. It had to be at least ten inches, about two inches bigger than Scott.

"Tell me how much you want to suck it!"

"Oh my God, please let me", I moaned.

"Let you what?"

"Please let me suck your cock", I replied.

He looked at Scott. "What do you think, does she deserve it?"

Scott waited a minute, a long minute, before nodding. Those teasers, I thought, but I was too horny to care. I wrapped my lips around Gary's thick cock and flicked my tongue around the head. I heard him moan a little and knew he was loving it, so I slid as much of that cock as I could into my throat and flattened out my tongue, letting it rub back and forth on the underside of his cock. When it was good and wet, I wrapped my hand around the base and started sliding it up and down, while I sucked at the head. I massaged his balls with the other hand, and when I felt his hand twine through my wet hair, pulling it tightly, I knew I was doing a good job. I felt Scott come up behind me, his own cock rock hard against my ass.

"Okay, I can't have all the fun here", Gary breathed, turning me around toward Scott's throbbing cock.

I slid it into my mouth, deep-throating his eight inches, while he held my hair in one hand and reached down to play with my tits with the other. Gary went for my pussy again, and I gasped as he easily slid two and then three fingers into my slit, reaching up with his thumb to rub my stiff nub. Fuck, they're going make me cum already I thought, as I continued to pump Scott's cock in my mouth. I moaned around his cock, rolling my hips back and forth against Gary's fingers, and just as I felt like I was about to go over the edge, Gary pulled his fingers out of my pussy as Scott pulled out of my mouth. I groaned in frustration, but they both lifted me out of the water towards the edge of the jacuzzi.

"Let's take you inside and give you a proper fucking", Scott said.

I was tingling all over as we quickly dried off and headed for the king size bed in our bedroom; more than enough room for three people to play. I lay down first, and they lay down on either side of me, and in an instant I felt hands all over my body. Gary was on his knees with that delicious cock once again right in my face, so I turned my head slightly and began flicking my tongue against the purple head. Scott got down between my thighs and went to work on my pussy. He spread my lips gently with two fingers and

12