Plantwoman (Amazon)

Story Info
An Amazon is captured by a Wizard.
1k words
4.14
11.2k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

The Wizard had defeated the Amazons with his army of Minotaurs. The captured Amazon Queen and her remaining warriors, were brought to the Wizard's palace.

The Wizard was going to make an example of the Queen, in front of her warriors, but he was not going to kill her. What he intended was something perverse, and she might consider it a fate worse than death.

In the centre of the courtyard stood the Amazon Queen. Facing her was the Wizard. Behind him stood the small group of warriors, and all around them stood the Minotaurs.

The tall athletic Queen, with short dark brown hair, still wore her blood stained bronze and leather armour. She stood with her shoulders back and her chin up. The Wizard was equally tall and slim, with short brown hair, and wearing long dark brown robs.

He waved his hand and spoke the magic spell, there was a flash of light. The Amazon Queen had been transformed.

She stood there naked, but she was barely human. She was now a curvaceous emerald green Plantwoman. Her shapely green legs had fused together into one shapely green stem. Her slender green arms were raised and fixed in a Y position. Her hands were a rosette of fleshy green leaves. She now had large round green breasts, narrow green waist, wide green hips, and large round green buttocks. Her hair was now shoulder length, wavy and blonde. Only her beautiful lightly tanned face remained unchanged.

She was left there, in the centre of the courtyard, for all to see, as a demonstration of the Wizards power. Her warriors, also transformed into various mythical creatures, were not allowed to visit her, only the palace's eunuch's brought her food and drink, but were not allowed to touch her or talk to her. The Wizard deliberately stayed away.

A month had passed, it was just before dusk, a eunuch came, woke her up, and told her that the Wizard was coming. The Wizard walked up to her, then around her in silence, admiring her curvaceous green stem body.

"Are the eunuchs giving you enough food and drink," he asked.

"Yes."

"Good good," he said then stopped beside her.

Suddenly she felt his hand on her green buttocks. She was angry, then happy, as she realised that she still had buttocks, she was not completely a monstrous plant. He began to gentle rub her smooth green buttocks, in a circular motion. Suddenly she felt a tingle of excitement in her large round green buttocks. Because she had been starved of human contact, she shut her eyes and relaxed, and only thought about the hand caressing her body.

Suddenly the sensation travelled up her slender green torso. Her large round green breasts began to tingle with excitement. She was pleased that she still had her womanly breasts, but the size made her look like a harlot. Suddenly her green nipples became erect as she became sexually aroused. Initially she didn't think that this was appropriate, considering her predicament, but then she succumb to the much missed sexual arousal.

Then the Wizard removed his hand and walked away. She felt the euphoria dying, she didn't want it to stop, but slowly the feelings vanished. She was sad but invigorated by the memory.

The next evening the Wizard visited the Amazon again.

"I do not intend to keep you a prisoner, like this, forever," he said.

He then placed his hand upon her smooth green buttocks again. She welcomed his touch, but she wouldn't admit that to him. She became sexually aroused. Her green buttocks, stomach and breasts tingled with excitement. Her green nipples began erect.

Then he bent his head down, and began to lick and suckle at her prominent green nipples. Suddenly her sexual arousal leapt. Her heart beat faster, she felt hot, and her whole body tingled.

Suddenly she felt her vulva become engorged. She was shocked that she still had genitals, but not embarrassed that they were on show. She couldn't see the front of her shapely green stem, between her wide green hips, but a vertical glistening slit had open, and her green labia's were swelling.

Her heart was pounding, her nipples were hard, and her vagina was wet. She was fully sexually aroused. She wanted hands to caress her naked body and lips to kiss her bare skin. And she wanted penetration, either phallus or penis.

Suddenly the Wizard withdrew his lips and walked away. The Amazon Queen's heart continued to pound, and her smooth green stem body continued to tingling with excitement for a while. She still wanted physical contact, woman or man. Slowly the euphoria ebbed away, it had been wonderful while it had lasted, and once again she had the memory to treasure.

The next evening the Wizard visited her for a third time.

"Good Evening your Majesty," "Good evening Wizard."

He caressed her green buttocks, and she became sexually aroused. Her heart beat faster, her nipples and vulva became prominent, and her vagina became wet. She wanted him to fuck her, but she would never say that out loud.

He positioned himself in front of her, he opened his cloak, he was naked.

He held her smooth green hips, and slid his large stiff penis into her moist vagina. She gasped at the violation but also with joy. She was being held against her will, and he had been teasing her for two nights. But now she succumb to his sexual manipulation, and she was getting fulfilment.

He began to thrust in and out. Her entire body throbbed with pleasure. She was at the peak of her sexual excitement. She savoured every in and out sensation, every stimulation. She didn't want it to stop, but after who knows how long, the crescendo. He ejaculated and she climaxed. Her intense wonderful contractions began, as she enjoyed orgasm after orgasm.

He withdrew his manhood and stepped back. She stood there, eyes shut, revelling in the pulses of euphoria. He continued to stand there ogling the large green breasts, wide green hips, and tapering green stem, of the curvaceous green Plantwoman.

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers