Plantwoman (Princess)

Story Info
A Princess is kidnapped by a Wizard.
1k words
4.1
9.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

The Wizard's minions kidnapped the Princess, in the middle of the night.

It was dawn when she was brought into his garden. She was tall and slender, with long straw blonde hair and blue eyes. She ate heartily but horse riding and fencing kept her slim. She still wore her white silk night dress.

She was positioned with the back of her feet against a short wooden stake in the grass. With her feet together, her bare ankles were bound to this stake with a leather strap. Then her arms were held out horizontally, and her bare wrists were bound to tall wooden posts, that were either side of her.

She could hardly move, she was a prisoner. What did the Wizard intend to do to her, she wondered. As she tried to remain calm and defiant, with her shoulders back and chin up.

The Wizard came over to her, he was tall and athletic. He also rode a horse and did archery. He wore a long dark brown cloak. He was carrying a small glass bottle with a watery green liquid inside. He bent down in front of her and poured the liquid over her feet, then stood up and stepped back.

The Princess wondered what he was doing. Suddenly her small feet began to tingle. She looked down, and before her eyes she saw her feet turned apple green. Then the tingling and greenness spread up her legs. Her white night dress obscured her view from now on, but she could feel the tingling spread up over her knees, up her thighs, to her hips and crotch. Which meant her long legs had turned green too.

What was the Wizard turning her into?

The tingling sensation continued from her hips to her waist, to her breasts, and up her neck, it stopped just below her jaw. She knew that her slender feminine body was turning inhumanly green. Then the tingling continued down both her arms to her hands. She could see her hands turning green.

All the while the Wizard stood watching this diabolical transformation.

Suddenly the tingling sensation increased between her pressed together bare legs. She couldn't see, but somehow knew, that her long shapely green legs were merging together, into one shapely green plant stem. She had an idea of what he was turning her into.

Now the Wizard came over to her. He touched her white night dress with his wand, and the silk garment vanished. The princess stood there naked, but she was not completely human. With merged together legs, and smooth green skin. But her transformation was not finished.

Suddenly she felt her green hips grow wider and her green breasts grow larger. Then she felt a strange sensation in her hands, she looked at them in turn. Her fingers merged together, then her green hands began to swell, until they looked like large green flower buds. Then her hair turned red and curly. Only her beautiful pale face remained unchanged.

Was it finished? No. Suddenly she felt a strange sensation in her crotch, as if her vagina was being pushed forwards.

Now it was done, the Wizard had turned the Princess into a curvaceous Plantwoman. With merged together green legs, large green buttocks, wide green hips, narrow green waist, and large green breasts.

He walked around his creation admiring his handy work.

"Why have you done this to me?" she asked.

"Because I can, and because I like the combination," he said.

He stopped behind her. Suddenly she felt a hand on her bare bum. He began to gently caress her large green buttocks, in a circular motion.

Suddenly she felt a tingle of excitement in her bum. This surprised her, considering she was being restrained against her will.

Then she felt both his hands hold her naked breasts. He began to gently squeeze her large green breasts.

She felt more tingles of excitement in her breasts. She was surprised again, she was enjoying her captor touching her without her permission.

Then he walked around to face her. Suddenly she felt a finger touch her genitals. He began to gently stroke her green labia lips, in the front of her smooth green plant stem, between her wide green hips.

She was not surprised now, as her felt the tingle of excitement in her vulva.

She welcomed the stimulation, even though she knew that that was wrong.

Then she realised that he had not completely turned her into a giant plant. She still had her womanly parts. Suddenly she became sexually aroused. Her heart beat faster, her green nipples became erect, and her vagina became wet.

Her emotions were in turmoil, she was angry that he was dominating her, but ecstatic with how he made her feel. She was not a virgin (don't tell her parents). She had fooled around with a stable hand and a junior officer. But neither had stimulated and aroused her as intensely as he was doing now. Even though she was tied up and half plant.

He opened his dark cloak and gripped her smooth green wide hips.

Suddenly she felt his large stiff penis enter her moist vagina. She gasped at the violation, but then sighed with pleasure. She realised that she didn't want to be released, but she wanted satisfaction. So she now focused on the moment and blocking out her peril.

He began to thrust in and out of her green plant stem body. Her sexual excitement leapt. She silently gasped at every inner stimulation. Her heart was pounding and her skin was hot. Her throbbing nipples and labias were still engorged .She didn't want it to stop.

He ejaculated and she climaxed. She gasped with delight at the intense contractions of her first proper orgasm.

He withdrew his penis and stepped back to admiring his creation. She shut her eyes, and still breathing heavily, she relished her multiple orgasms, as she remained tied up. With her large green breasts, narrow green waist, and wide green hips of a curvaceous Plantwoman.

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers