Plantwoman (Milkmaid)

Story Info
A Milkmaid is caught by a Wizard
1k words
3.73
10.1k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

Although the milkmaid was a young woman, she still played with the children, she was a tomboy. Tall and slender, with long mousy brown hair and peachy skin. Today the children had dared her to steal an apple from the Lord of the Manor's garden.

She easily climbed over the wall, even wearing a dress. People said that the Lord of the Manor was a Wizard, but she didn't believe in magic. She climbed up the tree, grabbed an apple and climbed down. And there was his Lordship, standing a short distance away. She ran for the wall.

She glanced back, to see that he was pointing something at her. Suddenly she felt a pain in her backside, as if she'd been smacked. And abruptly she stopped running. Her upper half swayed forwards then back. What has he done to me, she thought?

She lifted up her dress, and was horrified to see that she no longer had feet or legs. Her long legs and dainty feet had merged together and changed colour. So, from waist down, she now had a slender grass green plant stem.

It was true, his Lordship was a Wizard. He slowly walked up to her. Her heart was pounding, she was in trouble. She was literally rooted to the spot.

He stopped behind her, "Take off your dress," he said with a deep voice.

She hesitated, "Do as I say, or I will turn you into a monster."

She didn't want that, so reluctantly lifted up the dress over her head, and dropped it on the grass. She covered her breasts with her crossed arms.

He walked around her to stand in front of her, but five feet away, so he could get a good look at her. He wore a long dark brown robe.

"Put your arms by your side," he said. Slowing she removed her slender arms, to expose her small breasts. He studied what he had done -- so far.

She had the upper half of a beautiful young woman, and the lower half of a smooth green plant stem.

He held up his wand, "And now to finish the job."

"But you said you weren't going to turn me into a monster," she exclaimed.

"I'm not, you will still be beautiful," he said. "And special, "he added.

He pointed the wand at her. Suddenly she felt a tingling in her stomach. She looked down and saw the greenness spreading up her belly to her armpits. She felt a tingling in her breasts, as they turned green. The greenness spread up her neck, but stopped short of her face. And finally her arms tingled as the greenness spread down to her hands.

Had he finished, she hoped. No, the wand was still raised. Suddenly she felt a tingling in her hips and bum. Looking down and behind, she saw her green hips grow wider, and her green buttocks grow bigger.

Then her tits began to tingle. She saw her green breasts grow, to become large, round, and juicy. She was horrified. His Lordship was turning her into some sort of back street whore.

Her hands were moving to weigh up her big tits, but froze when they began to tingle. Before her eyes, her hand, with merged together green fingers, grew wider and longer, until each hand was a giant diamond shaped green leaf. She let her slender green arms drop by her side. Finally her hair turned dark blue and wavy. Only her beautiful pale face remained unchanged.

He had lied, she thought, he was turning her into a monstrous plant.

He put the wand away and walked up to her, and around her.

"You are beautiful", he said. Suddenly she felt his hand on her backside.

He began to gently rub her smooth green posterior, in an elliptical motion.

Suddenly she felt a tingling of excitement in her new large green buttocks. Just like after a boy had grabbed her bum, and she had hit him, even though she had secretly liked it.

Then both his hands held her weighty tits, and his fingertips gently rubbed her nipples. Suddenly, but not unexpectedly, she felt a tingling of excitement in her new large green breasts, and her green nipples became engorged and prominent.

Then with one of his hands on her flat green stomach, the other hand stroked the front of her smooth green stem, between her wide green hips.

Suddenly she felt a strange sensation, as if her privates were being pushed forward. Then as a vertical slit opened up, and her tingling green vulva became engorged and prominent.

Almost all of her curvaceous green plant body was tingling with pleasure. He was taking advantage of her, but she loved it, she realised. But she would never tell him that.

Then he moved around to face her. He lowered his head and began to lick and suckle her erect green nipples. Suddenly she became sexually aroused, but she didn't know that's what it was, at first. She was still a virgin. Her heart was pounding again, her whole body tingled, and she was panting like a dog.

Then he knelt down in front of her, and began to lick her raised green vulva.

Her sexual excitement leapt, her vagina became wet. She was in heaven. She never knew you could feel like this. But considering her captivity and changed body, this was not the time or the place. But she couldn't stop him stimulating her, and she didn't want him to stop anyway.

Then he stood up and took off his robe, he was naked. He looked good for an older man, she thought.

He held her smooth green wide hips. Suddenly she felt his large stiff dick enter her moist pussy. She gasped at the slight pain of her first time. But the pain became pleasure, as he began to thrust in and out.

She knew that this was wrong, but this was fantastic.

After however many minutes he ejaculated. She climaxed with a loud gasp of shock and joy, then a sigh, then another sight gasp, as her wonderful orgasm began.

She had forgotten that she was barely human now. With large green breasts, narrow waist, wide green hips, and merged together green legs, of a curvaceous Plantwoman.

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers