Platres Conclave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,018 Followers

In the middle of the night I woke on my belly to feel him entering me again. He was straddling my hips. When he knew I was awake, he put an arm under my belly and raised me up on all fours and rode my ass hard and deep.

At 7:00 a.m. I awoke to him holding me close and nibbling on my ear. "Nudge, nudge. It's time for breakfast," he whispered in my ear. "I told you I'd make a good alarm clock."

"What's for breakfast?" I asked in a half-awake voice.

"I suggest hard cock," he murmured.

He indeed was hard and he took me slowly in a side split at the end of which we both drifted off.

At 8:00 I woke again and disentangled from him. He remained asleep, slightly snoring, a look of supreme self-satisfaction on his face. I didn't begrudge him the look. He had been superb—far better than just satisfying.

Quietly, I rolled over to the side of the bed and padded across the hotel room carpet to the bathroom. I showered and then moved to the basin. I had soaped up my face and had half finished shaving when I felt him behind me. And not just his presence. I felt his hard cock running up the small of my back. He put his hands down on the side of the basin on each side of me and tilted me forward with his pelvis and buried his mouth in the hollow of my neck. His cock was rubbing up and down inside my crack.

"Oh, god, Nico. What sort of vitamins have you been taking? Maybe we shouldn't . . . I've just taken my shower . . . oh god, oh shittttt!"

He was inside me again. I dropped the straight razor in the basin and held on to the rim with dear life as he fucked up inside me from the back. I shuddered. I could feel the cock ring. It was driving my channel walls crazy.

Afterward I had to shower again. But this time I had company in the shower.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,018 Followers
12