Play Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to do whatever I say tonight, right?"

Ken nodded slowly, completely hypnotized and unable to speak

"Good boy" she answered. "I want to taste your cock. I want to feel you in my mouth. You can't cum until I tell you to, though. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, my Shay" Ken answered in a throaty voice.

Shay began to lower herself down, starting by licking a circle around Ken's adam's apple. She sucked on the soft flesh just above his collarbone. Ken's cock seemed to strain upwards and get even harder as she moved her way down to his nipples, lightly scratching his tummy with her fingernails as she sucked his right nipple into her mouth. She released the suction on him to lap at his nipple in circles, her hand moving down further as she wrapped her delicate fingers around his twitching cock again. She slid her hand up and down on him, hearing his groans as she continued to kiss nibble and suck her way downwards, getting ever closer to his desperate erection.

Finally reaching his cock, Shay held it by the base as she stuck her tongue out and swirled it around the head as if licking an ice cream cone. She took his swollen head in between her lips and sucked on him gently, repeatedly pulling her lips off of him, enjoying the soft popping sound it made each time her mouth left him. She knew that she had already built him up to the point that he was ready to cum, and it was only her demand that he wait for her that was keeping him from his release. She took his head into her mouth once again and began to move her hand up and down his shaft, jerking his hardness upwards into her mouth. With each down stroke, she lowered her mouth onto him a little more - an inch at a time, until he was completely buried in the warm wetness of her mouth. She pulsed her sucking slowly, feeling his cock grow even more inside her mouth, all the while sliding her tongue back and forth against the sensitive underside of his cock.

Ken was in absolute heaven. He was completely unaware of any of his surroundings - it took the effort of every muscle in his body to hold himself back from exploding. He let out a huge sigh as Shay withdrew him from her mouth and began to lick up and down his shaft, stopping each time at the top to tease the small slit with the tiny diamond in her tongue. As Shay continued her tongue bath, licking up all the precum, Shay reached down to hold Ken's now full balls in her hand. She squeezed gently as she licked him, reveling in the sense of control she knew she had over him. She glanced up at his face between licks to see the looks of sweet agony that were painted all over Ken's face. She knew it was time.

Shay ceased her licking of his throbbing cock and began to stroke him with her hand again, using a little more pressure than before. She scooted herself forward so that she was able to press the head of his cock against her soft breast. As she began to increase the speed of her stroking, she looked back up at him and whispered.

"Are you ready to cum for me now, baby?"

Ken couldn't answer. Every fibre of his being was on fire. She had driven him way beyond the edge. Shay took her hand that had been holding his balls and moved it forward so that her fingertips pressed on that sweet spot behind his balls. She could feel his prostate throbbing under her touch. She couldn't believe that he had lasted this long. It was time to let go.

"Now, baby... cum for your Shay Shay. Cover my tits with your cum."

Ken arched his back and screamed out her name as his entire body exploded. Thick spurts of cum shot out of his cock and all over her tits as his body was rocked with spasms. Shay continued to pump his cock as he twitched and throbbed in her hand. She had never seen him cum so hard and so long. As his body collapsed back onto the bed in a heap of tangled sheets and sweat, Shay began to slide the head of his cock over her tits, as if painting with the coating of cum he had just covered her with. Once she felt she had sufficiently milked his cock dry, she released her grip on it, proceeding to trace her fingers over her breasts and suck on them one by one. She smiled down at him as he recovered.

"OK, shuggar. You're doin great so far... now go get me a nice soft facecloth so you can clean me up."

Ken sat up and got to his feet. Shay giggled as he staggered a bit towards the door. He braced himself as he made his way down the hall towards the bathroom. He grabbed a facecloth from the linen closet as well as a large fluffy towel. Slinging the large towel over his shoulder, he went to the sink and turned the water on until it got warm. He submerged the facecloth into the basin of warm water and wrung it out, leaving the cloth damp. He couldn't help but smile at himself in the mirror as he turned to walk back to the bedroom. Shay was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him to come back, and stood to meet him as he walked back into the room. He was still a little shaky on his feet, and his clumsy gait made Shay smile again.

Ken took the facecloth and lovingly placed it against Shay's soft skin, beginning to mop the cum that he had covered the canvas of her breasts with. He softly moved the facecloth over her, wiping her clean. She watched his every move. He intentionally avoided her rock hard nipples, thinking that the terry material of the facecloth might irritate them Ken folded the facecloth up and placed it on the nightstand, never taking his eyes off of her.

"I think for your nipples, baby" he explained to her. "That you might need something a little softer than this face cloth"

With that, Ken bent down and licked all around her right nipple, tasting the sweet tang of her skin again this time mixed with a little of himself. Shay inhaled sharply as his tongue licked her clean. Once he was satisfied that her right nipple was clean, he moved over to her left one, repeating the process. As he finished, he pulled the towel from his shoulder and patted her soft skin dry.

Ken dropped down to his knees before Shay, bringing his eyes level with the S charm that pierced her navel. He gazed up and her and give a quick wink as he stuck his tongue out and slowly licked around the rim of her belly button. Shay began to giggle and then inhaled sharply as Ken began to twirl his tongue around her charm, then taking it between his teeth and tugging gently at it. Ken released the charm and slid his tongue into her navel as he slowly pulled her panties down over her hips and down her legs, letting them fall at her feet. Shay slowly stepped out of them as she placed her hand under Ken's chin, beckoning him to stand up.

"Lie down on the bed again, on your back."

Ken sat and leaned back on the bed, never taking his eyes from Shay's. Once he was finally laying on the bed on his back, Shay took a step towards him. She got onto the bed on her hands and knees. Ken could clearly see the smoldering flame in her eyes. It was stoking his own fire inside him, and he felt his cock begin to come back to life. As she slowly licked her lips, Shay moved up towards Kens face and swung her leg over him so that she straddled him, resting her weight on his upper chest. She looked down at him and waited a moment as he moved his gaze from her pussy up to meet her eyes.

"I don't think I have to call the shots on this one, Kenny... I'm pretty sure you know what to do."

Shay slid up onto her knees so that she hovered directly over Ken''s face. He stuck his tongue out and playfully darted it in between her swollen lips, feeling the moisture there immediately. Shay almost lost her balance and fell over as Ken's tongue began to explore her. His tongue and mouth began to get coated with Shay's juices as she gave herself in to the sensation and gently rocked back and forth, enjoying the slow fucking his tongue was giving her. Shay gasped as she felt Ken's tongue withdraw from her. Ken craned his neck up a bit and captured her hard and throbbing clit between his lips, pressing against it firmly. Shay's body initially tensed as the new wave of pleasure began to course through her, relaxing after a moment or two so she could focus on the gentle yet insistent sucking that Ken was doing in between her legs.

Once he felt as if Shay had begun to adjust to the sweet sucking and lapping that he was applying to her clit, Ken decided to raise the stakes a little and slowly slid a finger up into her, exploring her soft velvety wetness even deeper and more thoroughly than his tongue had been able to do previously. As his now slick finger began to slowly move in and out of her, Ken felt Shay reach down and grab two handfuls of hair. She became a slave to the rhythm of the probing finger inside of her, and could literally feel the throbbing of her clit each time Ken's tongue pressed against her inside his mouth. Her hops began to move back and forth, and yet more wetness began to leak out of her now sopping pussy. Ken knew that she was close and just needed that little push over the edge. He knew just what to do.

Sucking against her nub even harder, Ken began to hum loudly, allowing his lips to buzz against her. He heard Shay gasp and they both knew that she was well along her uphill climb towards a mind shattering orgasm. Without warning, Ken slid a second finger into Shay's tightness, and that was all it took. Shay cried out as her entire body shook and spasmed. Her fingers, still tangled in Ken's hair, curled and grasped at him as the explosion of ecstasy rocked through her. Ken could feel the quivering of her thigh muscles on either side of his head as wave after delicious wave washed over her. Shay's nectar poured out of her now, coating the beard on Ken's face, and beginning to drip down his cheeks and down onto his neck. It felt as each orgasm would start before the previous one was over. Finally unable to take the sensation anymore, Shay swung her leg over Ken and collapsed next to him, feeling him hold her as the aftershocks of her cumming continued to rock through her.

Shay just lay there for a few long moments staring at Ken as she caught her breath. Her eyes were smoldering, and he knew that she would soon be ready for more. Feeling her heart rate begin to slow a bit, she reached down with her hand and wrapped her fingers around Ken's cock, which somehow seemed even bigger and harder than before. As she slowly stroked up and down, Ken closed his eyes and began to moan in rhythm with her strokes. Shay leaned in to Ken's ear and began to whisper to him.

"Do you know what I want to do with this cock right now, Kenny?"

"Uh uh" Ken managed to utter in reply

"I want to feel this inside of me, baby. I want you to fill me up"

"Please baby... please" Ken whimpered back. He couldn't believe how incredibly aroused he was already.

Shay swung her leg over Ken again, this time straddling his hips. She leaned over Ken's face, her hands on the mattress on either side of his head. Ken strained his cock towards her, just burning to feel it touch her. As the tip of the head quickly brushed against her labia, he groaned loudly.Shay shifted herself over him slightly so that she could slide back and forth over the underside of Ken's cock. She watched him squirm as she slid back and forth over him, feeling him part her lips just slightly. With every stroke, Ken could feel his cock getting wetter and slicker with her juices. He was afraid that if she kept this up much longer, that he was going to explode.

As if sensing that he couldn't take the teasing much longer, Shay allowed the purple head to poke between her lips and rest at her opening. Ken's eyes shot open and looked at her as he felt the tip of his cock become engulfed in her warmth. Shay started to push downward, feeling her opening stretch as it tried do hard to accept the welcome visitor. Ken could see the look of concentration in Shay's eyes as she tried to take him into her tightness and it drove him wild. Finally, as Ken reached up to fondle Shay's nipples again, they both felt the head of Ken's cock pop into her. They simultaneously groaned in approval. Ken continued his assault on Shay's nipples as she slowly began to move, taking a fraction of an inch more of him in with each down stroke.

Ken felt his cock throb and twitch inside of Shay. He looked up into her eyes and saw right into her soul as Shay slowly raised and lowered herself, feeling the full length of Ken's hardness slide in and out of her tight grabbing pussy. Every time Ken slid out of her, he felt the wet warm walls of Shay's pussy struggling to hold him in. Shay began to pick up the pace of her riding as her mouth opened in a silent O. With each down stroke, feeling her clit make contact with Ken's pelvis, Shay started to speak in quick breathy grunts.

"Oh... God... You... Feel... So... Good... Inside... Me..."

Ken took his hands off of Shay's tits and put them on her waist, just at the swell of her hips, he pulled down hard, hearing Shay cry out as he sank all the way into her. Taking a moment to adjust to the feeling of being completely surrounded by her, Ken then proceeded to grind around in circles, moving under her. He could feel the hard nub of her clit grinding against him and knew that she was close.

Ken continued to hold Shay's hips as he thrust up against her, giving short quick shallow strokes into Shay's drenching pussy. Shay looked down into Ken's eyes as her breathing became quick shallow gasps. She put her hands on Ken's chest, grabbing at the soft dark hair there. Her breathing became faster and faster as Ken continued his baby thrusts into her. He was so ready to explode into her, but used all of his energy to hold back. He needed to feel Shay close and pulse around him as she came for him. He knew exactly what would push her over the edge. His eyes filled with lust, he looked up at her and mouthed to her.

"Shay, I love you."

Shay froze. She held her breath as every nerve ending in her body came alive and sparked with pleasure. A small cry escaped her open mouth as she felt her pussy clamp down on Ken's cock. Shay's entire body shook and trembled as she came all over Ken's manhood. It was exactly what he had been waiting for. Ken let out a high pitched cry as he emptied himself into her. Each jet of cum that erupted from Ken set off another wave of pleasure for Shay. They shook and held each other as they each soared through their mutual orgasm. Shay finally collapsed on top of Ken, completely out of breath. Lying on top of him, feeling him still inside her, she whispered back to him.

"Kenny, I love you too..."

Shay lowered her head onto Ken's shoulder as they drifted off to sleep.

Shay woke up to find herself alone in the bed. Next to her was a big soft towel and a white terry bathrobe. There was a folded note on the nightstand.

Baby,

Was going to wake you when I got up, but you looked so peaceful. Jump in the shower and then head downstairs. Breakfast will be waiting

Love you,

Kenny

Shay slid out of bed and grabbed the towel and robe and made her way to the shower. Stepping in, she noticed how drained she still felt from the night before. She smiled to herself thinking about how she just needed a good cup of coffee as she began to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. Once she was clean, Shay stepped out of the shower and started to towel off. Her face lit up again as she suddenly smelled the aroma of coffee brewing from downstairs. "It's as if he knew" she thought.

Donning the robe, Shay wrapped her wet hair in the towel and headed downstairs where she found Ken reading the paper at the dining room table. There was a full spread before her. Ken had laid out a trayful of donuts as well as multiple plates of sliced fruit - strawberries, melon, and peaches. There was a place set for her, with the coffee already poured.

"Cowgirl coffee, just the way you like it, baby" Ken explained, not looking up from his paper.

"Thank you, Kenny," Shay answered, taking the mug with two hands and taking a sip. "What cha reading about, Shuggar?"

"The sports pages" Ken replied as he glanced up at her for a brief moment. "And we have something important to discuss."

"We do?"

"Shay Lyn, the Sox won the game in the bottom of the ninth last night." Ken tossed the paper lightly over to Shay, who opened it up and confirmed the score.

"You know what this means, of course, don't you, Shay Lyn?"

"No Kenny, I don't think I do."

"Well Shay," Ken said with a playful glint in his eye. "It means that I call the shots tonight, seeing as I really won the bet."

Shay took a big gulp of her coffee. "Kenny I think I'm gonna need a nap today."

Ken nodded slowly as he took a bite out of a slice of peach.

12