Play Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down over her ear. "Beg," I whispered.

"I'm about to scream," she said through gritted teeth.

"Nuh-uh," I said, sitting back and breaking the rhythm. "You brought me up here. You're loving this, you little nympho. Now beg like a whore."

"Put it back."

"Put what back?"

"Your cock."

"Put it where?"

"In my ass. I need your cock in my ass."

"Please?"

"I need your cock in my ass, please."

I pushed back in. She began to relax, and take a little more of it. I felt her fingers brushing over my balls, and I realized she was frigging herself, one hand trapped under her body, her ass stuck up in the air, receiving my strokes as they sped up. It looked like she had a huge hole between her legs just made for my cock to piston in and out of it.

Her back muscles were rippling as she swayed with my thrusts. Her face was down sideways in the pillow, and she had a drugged look in her eyes. When they began to roll back, I knew she was beginning to come, and this time I was able to come with her, burying semen deep in her ass, which began to ooze out as I withdrew from her rectum.

"So are we even now?" I laughed, slapping her playfully on the ass.

"I need to be alone." she said, quietly. "Go take your wife's chair to her."

***

"Jill, I'm home. Where do you want the chair?" I called out to the empty living room. I heard her voice indistinctly from upstairs as she came to the balcony.

"Put it next to the sofa," she said, coming down, pointing to a spot and looking me over for the first time since I got back. "So was Anne there?" she said conversationally, flatly. "Anne said she might be out this week, but if she was, she was going to give your order to a guy named Frank who works there."

"Well, you should know," I laughed, still not grasping it. "You..." I stopped talking. She didn't know.

"I should know what?"