Play Misty

Story Info
Horny brother plots his little sister's seduction.
1.8k words
4.01
250.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to slip it deep inside her young, wet, soft pussy. She was asleep. I listen closely to her breathing, making sure she was sound asleep before I touched the softness of her creamy white skin. I touched her gently at first, whispering her name, tying to make sure. I was nerve. All kinds of shit was running through my head. What was I going to say if she woke up? How was I going to explain to her why I was creeping around the room, naked, with a long leaky hard dick? What was I going to say: "Hey little sis, I got you drunk so I could take you in my room, take off that cute little halter-top & mini you had on, spread your beautiful young white thighs, and part that golden little fleece."

God! I wanted her so bad. My dick was hard as a rock. It was throbbing; pumping rage red blood to the very top of my pulsating, bat-firm cock. It was firm and rigid, infested with lust and desire, a yearning that was driving me crazy. I couldn't take anymore. She was just that dam young, beautiful, and innocent. Her nineteen years of age may have said young, but her bodily curves said "hot-ass-piece-of-tight-wet -pussy." Not to mention her melon round tits that can only belong to a blond porno Goddess.

She knew this day was coming. I mean she had to know. You can't just tease a man like that and expect not to know. Accidents are one thing. But to flash your pussy on purpose, to stick your finger in your wet pussy and say smell this, to give me her wet panties and smile in my face. She had to know.

I know she saw the hard-on, one throbbing hard-on after another standing up for her and screaming her name. She saw the pain in my face each time she stuck that pussy-coated finger under my noise. She knew it because she kept me on a steady, once-a-week, wet panty diet. She knew the minute she handed me her damp wet panties, I'd run off like a fiend and masturbate like crazy. She knew it. She had to know, even though she played those innocent little girl games.

The little bitch consumed me night and day. All I thought about was fucking her. I'd look at other women and think of her. I lost my girlfriend Lisa because she got disgusted when I asked her to play Misty. I was going completely out of my mind, masturbating day in and day out to thoughts of my little naked sister's pussy. I longed. I hurt. I had to have her. I was crazy and out of control. I was crazy with a need that couldn't be satisfied. The only thing that was going to satisfy me was to slide my long hard, throbbing dick deep into my sister's young, wet, hot pussy.

I planned it perfectly. It was her nineteenth birthday. It was a surprise party at my apartment. I had supplied enough alcohol to kill a dinosaur. After 6 hours of feeding her doubles I started clearing out the apartment. The party had started about 9pm that night and by 4am that morning, I had the placed cleared. Misty had met her limit about 2:30. She was soundly passed out across my bed. I had helped her from the living room couch. No doubt she was out. I was all hands and hard dick. I had my hands all over her firm tits and tight young ass. I rubbed my hard dick against her smooth young white thighs. I side her red panties to the side and slipped a finger into her wet, tight, soft pussy. I wanted to fuck her right then and there, but I had to control myself and get everybody out of the house before someone caught me playing with my little sister's pussy.

It was pure torture from 2:30 to 4. I felt I was losing time - that maybe by the time I got back to her she would be sober. I feared the worst. This was my chance. Everything had worked so well. Now to get this far and blow it scared the living daylights out of me. Yes the longer I took, the more excited I got. I was actually hurting from throbbing so much. I had leaked a wet spot in my pants and had to constantly adjust my dick so no one could see me throbbing. I know I shouldn't have touched her pussy then and there. But I had because I couldn't help myself. I know I should have waited. But I couldn't. Now the price was taking its toll as I coached everyone out the door.

The second the last person was out and the locked was clicked into place, there was no doubt in my mind. I was going to fuck my little sister. I think at this point, even if she woke up, I could not stop myself. Not now, not from the way I was feeling. I had no control. What was inside of me was beyond control. It was pure lust and desire. It was a fuck I'd surely go to hell for. Hell or not, I had to have her. I had to have my dick in her. I had to feel it sliding deep into the softness of her young wet pussy. I had to know that feeling that throbbed in my stirred in my balls every time I thought about her or got near her, that feeling that kept driving me and pushing me, the had me plotting and scheming to fuck my very own little hot-ass sister.

The few minutes it took to get her out of her clothing, was like holding my breath under water. Every stir she made scared the shit out of me. I half expected her eyes to just pop open any minute as I lifted her here and there to get her naked. But she only stirred a little, gave a slight reaction, and fell back into a sound sleep. Her red panties were the last to be removed. Unfolding before my very eyes was the sweetest, most luscious pussy I had ever seen. Yes I had seen it before; a flash here, a flash there. But to really see it, to be able to look at it and hold it in my vision was pure heaven. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It was creamy smooth except for the light, thin path of baby blond silky hairs. It was soft young wet gleaming folds, untouched and unused.

I parted her thighs slowly, bracing her smooth young legs over pillows to give me vulnerability to her open and exposed young pussy. I slowly climbed upon the bed, watching her face as I positioned myself between her thighs. I caressed my hard-on, trying to ease some of the pain. I bent my head slowly down, taking the tip of my tongue and traced it slowly over the flesh of her young pussy lips. I was slow and deliberant, taking my time to not disturb her. I slowly caressed myself, pulling on my hardness as I got bolder and bolder. My tongue washed over her pussy again and again, getting lost in the rhythm of cherishing. I found myself lost in a rhythm of masturbation as I begin to earnestly eat her pussy in abandonment, visualizing what it would feel like sliding my dick in and out of her young, wet, tight, hot pussy. I was totally lost in the moments that consumed me and made me totally oblivious to the fact that she had stirred and was moaning slightly in her sleep. I froze, ready to jump up and run. But her response shocked me. "Don't stop," she whispered. "Please don't stop. It was feeling so good."

It was at that moment that I realize she wasn't really asleep. She opened her eyes and looked into mine with a smile. "Don't stop," she said again in that little girl voice. "Please don't stop. You don't know how long I've waited for this."

My first response was unsure. Her words had to be unreal, sending me into a trance of disbelief. But the more she kept whispering: "eat my pussy," the more caution I throw to the wind. I ate her young, tight, pink wet pussy like there was no tomorrow. I pulled from her cries that had her body trembling in joy. I took her from one screaming orgasm to another, until she could take no more, until she was left wrenched in short, struggling breathes that sang in the aftermath of her glory. Then I slipped my dick in her, deep, hard, and fast. One thrust had me screaming and trembling, pouring a long stream of endless semen into the pocket of her velvet wet folds. But as much release and joy I found in that moment, I was still hard. I was still firm and lusting, flowing into her body with one long, smooth stroke after another, until she recovered from her after effects and begin to thrust her hips up to meet mine. Her arms went around my neck. Her smooth young legs locked around my wait.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck me, big brother! I've always wanted to feel your big long dick up inside of me, every since I was 13 and accidentally saw you fucking one of young girlfriend. Ever since that day I set out to make you notice me. That's why I was always busting your balls. I just didn't know how to tell you. I guess I just got bolder over the years. I wanted you so damn bad. Can't you feel it, my virginity just for you? I've wanted so long for this moment. Fuck me! Please fuck me! Oh God! It feels so good. So good! So so good! Fuck me! Please fuck me, big brother! Please fuck me."

I was lost, soaring high in the feel of her tightness. It was unreal, pure and passionate. Our lips found, engaged, and locked, pulling at each other's breath. Our hands formed and our bodies strained. We both felt the intensity that merged a coming of togetherness. Our eyes held and our bodies trembled. She said my name and I said hers. Then we held on for dear life as we both shared a mind-blowing orgasm. All I had ever felt came rushing out, spilling deeply and overflowing from my sister's tight, sweet, young wet pussy that convulsed around my dick, sucking on it and pulling at my spin. I had never cum like that. I was rendered weak, as if someone had pulled my soul out through the head of my dick. I was totally spent but yet held on to the desire. I rolled off my mother with a kiss and a sigh of satisfaction. I pulled her close and held her. I love it when she plays Misty for me. I can only dream of the day when I really do fuck Misty. It's just a matter of time. But until I do, mom is always willing to play Misty.