Play Testers Wanted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a going away gift for you." Ventress stated as she handed me a small metallic cube. "This is your personal holocron. With it you can record your personal experiences and leave your legacy for your students to follow. Remember your training and that it would carry you through any conflict."

I accepted the holocron and added it to my possession. I bowed to her and when we stood straight again I took her into my arms, kissed her, and held her as she kissed me back. We were both panting and staring into each other's eyes.

"You were supposed to just leave..." Ventress snarled as she undressed. "...but no! You just had to kiss me like that. It is your turn sunshine!" She stated as she gestured, and I was lifted powerless off the ground. "Come to mama!" Asajj moaned as she sent my equipment to my inventory with a gesture. "Damn, I love this cock!"

I felt her hands cup my ass cheeks as she deepthroated me. The sensual maelstrom of lust engulfed us both. She was in complete control the entire time. Ventress turned my own levitation trick on its head when she laid me out horizonal and the right height to ride me. All I could do was lay there and take it, poor me. Her stamina was of heroic proportions. She fucked me senseless until her meter finally ran out. I was a quivering mass of sweaty man flesh as she stood triumphant over me.

"I have that stupid grin on my face, don't I?" I whimpered.

"Uh huh, I like it, it is cute." She informed me as she gave me a hand up off the soft grass.

I heard the dual alerts as we headed for the shower to wash up. So, she was another player.

"I got 'Hurts so good.'" I said. "What did you get?"

"Taking charge and loving it." She replied. "I'll be around Ghost. I'll know you, but will you recognize me I wonder?"

"I accept your challenge." I declared as a side quest started, 'Sensual Hide and Seek.'

"Get going and thanks." She smiled.

I cleaned up, dressed, and I retraced my path to the gap between worlds and paused. If this was just training, I couldn't wait until I got into the game itself. I reached the portal, but it was closed and when I accessed my HUD it informed me that there was a system wide update processing. I sat and meditated until a soft chime informed me that the update was complete. When I accessed the update, it was titled Rumors and Innuendos. There were over two hundred new plot lines added as well as five new items added. When I tried to find out more about the items I was booted out. Fine, keep your secrets. I wanted to find them though. The gate was open, and I eagerly entered it.

I stepped out into the alley. I wonder if the same amount of time had passed here that had for me during my long training session. That thought fell away when I heard soft hissing sounds from further up the alley. I squatted down and moved slowly as the sounds continued. I peeked from behind one of the large metal dumpsters. I spotted the girl tagging the side of the Baxter Building with a variety of colored spray paint. She had finished the background and just as she was about to begin the main portion of the piece when a police search light panned the alley. I knelt and watched as the cop left his patrol car and approached the girl. She came off as indifferent and continued painting while the cop's hand drifted to his baton. Was he going to hit her with it?

"Hey... you! Cut this shit out right now and hands up against the wall. Now!" He ordered.

"I'm not fucking done yet." She fired back defiantly. "Mr. Policeman." She added after the fact.

"I swear to god. I told you to stop and drop little lady. If you don't, I'm going to show you the meaning of the full impact of the law." He threatened his posture changing to a more offensive one.

I blinked and she was on top of him. Her legs were wrapped around his chest as her face was pressed close to his throat. I smelled the coppery taint in the air as she withdrew, and pulses of his life blood spurted from the wound as his thundering heart sent what little blood was left in his body to stain the concrete. She hopped off him as his body crashed to the ground.

"Yummy... now, where was I?" She said her voice cold and unemotional. "I remember." She continued as she grabbed two cans of paint and finished her work.

I remained hidden as I checked my inventory for anything silver or wooden. Would my weapon even work on her? What the hell was a vampire doing in New York City? Was this part of the main quest line or just the DLC? I didn't care. I was going to take this bitch out and then search her corpse for clues.

"Damn it!" She cursed as she tossed all her cans of paint into her backpack and headed deeper into the alley and right by me. "I'll finish it tomorrow night." She promised as she lifted the sewer lid with ease.

I did a quick search of the fallen cop and found only a single thumb drive. I needed to get to a computer to be able to read its contents. I paused for a ten count at the manhole before I followed the vampire below ground. I wanted to track her back to her lair. The stench of the tunnel was impressive, and it was dark and nasty. Luckily there were only two directions available to me or her. I looked for fresh signs of her passage. Footprints in the muck showed me that she had gone left.

"Perfect end to a nearly perfect night." She said as she talked to herself or so I thought.

"Lucky you." Another woman replied their voices echoing off the cylindrical walls. "I am still tripping balls after feeding off two homeless dudes."

"The cop had just finished his second cup of coffee. Gods, I am shaking." The artist said. "Do you think she'll be there?"

"How should I know? She doesn't trust us. She doesn't share her plans with us." The newcomer griped. "She makes us like this and then leaves us to do whatever we like."

"Maybe that is her plan." The artist pondered. "Maybe we are out there causing chaos so that she can get her main plan accomplished."

"You think we are a diversion?" The other asked incredulously.

"We are." A familiar voice whispered as it joined the other two. "Now. Get in and get some rest tomorrow night is going to be busy."

Silence fell over the sewers. I peeked into the adjacent area and it was empty. I kept to the shadows in case it was a trap. There were two tunnels meeting up with the one I had been following. This connector was spherical in shape and had a ladder leading to the surface. The chamber and the connecting tunnels were empty. Where had the three of them gone? Up? It seemed the only obvious direction to escape. I climbed the ladder and stopped at the slotted plate above my head. I reached up to lift it and stopped. What if it were trapped or had an alarm attached to it? I opened my inventory and removed my snooping scope. It was a slender metal tube with an eyepiece on one end and functioned like a handheld periscope. I slid it between the slots cut into the heavy metal plate. I looked around slowly, but I spied no guards. I did however catch the glint of polished metal protruding from the indention that the lid sat in.

"Could be a sensor of some kind." I muttered. "Better safe than sorry."

I moved down two rungs of the ladder, drew my weapon, and thumbed the activation switch. The energy blade silently sprang into existence. I cut the lid leaving twenty percent of it on the side where the sensor was. I slid my fingers into the slot on that side of my cut and held it down as I lifted the larger half up and out. I didn't hear any alarms or see any flashing lights, so I hoped I had successfully beaten this trap. I set the lid down and climbed out. I proceeded slowly and determined I was in a power plant for whatever facilities were above me. There were a dozen turbines so whoever they were they needed a lot of raw power.

"Now which way did she go?" I said thinking out loud. "If I was a vampire where would I head?"

I examined the concrete floor but there was no sign of filth from the sewer except what little my shoes were leaving behind. All seemed to be going well when I hit a wall, an invisible one. Before I could react, something grabbed me like a ragdoll and lifted me off my feet. I had a flashback to Ventress' dark side and I liked it. I tested the strength of whatever was holding me, but it was useless. Whoever or whatever held me fast was far beyond my feeble skills to overwhelm. I heard her footsteps and was turned to face her. The clack of her high heels on the concrete came out of nowhere.

"Damn!" I cursed when I saw the white and black skin-tight costume she was wearing. "Give me the name of your tailor so I can thank them."

"Thanks." She said grinning. "And you are?"

"Ghost Fire, private detective and paranormal investigator." I said off the top of my head. "Seen any vampires?"

"Hmmm... you are the second person in two days that have brought up that subject. Come on up with me Reed will want to speak with you." She said and then let out a dick hardening moan.

"Something wrong with your uniform?" I asked when I saw it ripple around her breasts and between her legs. It didn't take a genius to realize this was Susan Storm, the Invisible Woman.

"I'm adjusting to it or perhaps it is adjusting to me." She whimpered as her nipples poked against the material and I could clearly see her camel toe now. "Don't stare... please... it just makes it worse."

"I'll try." I said as she staggered forward, and I got my first good look at her ass. "Aw shit!" I whispered as her uniform clung impossibly tight displaying her labia and even her puckered asshole.

"Elevator..." she groaned as she stumbled forward. "...this way."

"Tell me about the vampire." I said trying to take our minds off the obvious.

"He's not a vampire. He is homeless. He was badly injured... no I.D. or possessions except a strange piece of glass." She explained her costume calming a bit. "He hasn't woken from the coma yet. Before he lapsed into the coma he talked about vampires and pressed the piece of glass into my hand."

"What is so strange about the glass?" I asked as the elevator opened. "After you." I said wanting another eye full of her ass.

"It radiates a magical aura. Stephen promised to stop by and look at it." She whimpered. "Damn suit! So close..." She moaned as her knees gave out and she climaxed next to me. "Better." She said after recovering.

"Pretty damn intense." I said and she agreed. "You could take it off. I mean you can turn invisible."

"First I need to introduce you to Reed and then I can take care of my problem." She said as the elevator reached the penthouse. "Jenny! Take Ghost Fire to see Reed about our guest!" Susan yelled as she fled to her room.

Jenny was in fact Jenny Storm, Susan's twin sister and this world's version of the Human Torch. Jenny strode over brazenly and took charge. I followed her and it wasn't just the face that was identical... they were ass twins too. Even though I had broken my sexual fast with Ventress eighteen months of celibacy was impacting me harshly. She stalked into Reed's laboratory without knocking or announcing us.

"Hey! Reed! You got a dark Jedi visitor! Have fun handsome, if you need help polishing your lightsaber call me."

"Dark Jedi? What are you on about Jenny?" Reed Richards, known by the world as Mr. Fantastic, looked up from his current experiment and looked me over. "Does it work?"

"Does what work?" I asked as he stood up and stretched.

"Your weapon," he replied. "Does your lightsaber function?"

"Yeah," I said and after a shared look I unhooked it from my belt and activated the main crystal. "See."

"Amazing! Simply fucking amazing!" He said and I felt my jaw drop open hearing him curse.

"Relax. What brings you to the Baxter Building?" He asked and his attention returned to the workstation.

"Vampires... plural... at least three and all of them female." I said giving him the facts as I knew them.

"You seem pretty sure of your observations." He mused as his fingers danced across a virtual keyboard. "I am activating number three workstation. Take a gander under the electron microscope. Tell me what you see or don't see."

One of the other areas lit up and I walked over. I peered into the display and saw the regular crystalline structure. This wasn't glass it was more like diamond except the scan indicated some unknown element instead of carbon.

"Fucking weird." I said and Reed broke out into laughter.

"Gods, I can't remember the last time I laughed." He said. "What else is bothering you?"

"These new uniforms of yours..." I began and he interrupted me.

"Did she fuck you?" Reed asked returning to his project. "Did Susan make a pass at you?" He asked his voice cold and emotionless.

"No. She did climax in the elevator. Her uniform did it." I said and that got his attention.

"Archimedes. Add a note to Susan's reaction to her uniform. External stimulus has reached orgasm level of excitement. I suspect a complete failure. How is the new uniform coming along?"

"It will be ready by dawn." A mechanized male voice replied.

"Excellent." Reed said already slipping away into his work. "Um... call Ben to have him take Ghost here to see our visitor."

"Ben hasn't left his room in two days." Archimedes replied. "His uniform is having equally detrimental effects upon him. His withdrawal from human interaction is nearly one hundred percent."

"Huh... damn it all... Jenny! Get your ass in here!" Reed yelled.

"You called oh cold and callous one?!" Jenny asked as she flew in surrounded by cobalt blue flames. "Hey handsome! What's up?"

"Take him to see our visitor. He is hunting vampires." Reed ordered and Jenny just rolled her eyes and quenched her fiery aura.

"Follow me... I don't mind helping out unlike some other people I could mention." She said as she took my arm while Reed thrust up his hand and flipped her off.

"Susan is a hormonal wreck... Ben has become a recluse... Reed is cold as a black hole... you seem to be okay." I said listing off all the Fantastic Four. "Is it the suits?"

"Yeah. They enhance our natural abilities but also our emotional states as well." Jenny explained. "In Reed's case his intellect is beyond super genius now. To compensate his empathy and emotions have been shut down. Ben's appearance has bothered him since he changed. The suit makes his self-doubt overwhelming even though his strength and durability are off the charts. Sis' hormones are all wackadoodle. If you whipped out your thing, she'd be on you in a heartbeat. Did she really get off in the elevator?"

"Yep." I said and looked at her. "You?"

"Me? I can manifest any type of radiation I choose, my flight speed is enough to set the entire atmosphere ablaze, and it takes everything I have not to just go off and react to my most basic instincts."

"Interesting." I said and she clung tighter to my arm.

We reached the room where the homeless man was sleeping. Wireless sensors monitored his vital signs and he appeared to be stable. I looked at his face and while pale from the massive blood loss he had suffered before he was discovered, he appeared to be in relatively good health. I examined his hands to see what kind of life he had been living on the streets. The skin was hard and rigid along his fingertips, the upper part of the palm, and surprisingly along the ridge as well.

"He's a fighter this one." I said as I felt Jenny's tits press against my back.

"MMMM... what do we do with him?" She asked.

"Has he been infected? Are there any signs of him changing?" I asked and she made a rude noncommittal sound. "Archimedes? Has his blood been sampled for unusual activity?"

"Voice unrecognized... no security extended to guest known as Ghost Fire."

"Oh, don't be like that," Jenny purred in my ear. "Let him know."

"Security clearance White granted. The subject has not exhibited any signs of alien infection."

"Have you isolated an alien infection in others?" I asked before Jenny could stop me.

"Yes." Archimedes replied and Jenny cursed.

"I don't think Reed wanted you to know about that." She said as her lips brushed the side of my neck.

"Display infection and its known parameters." I growled as I turned to took Jenny into my arms.

"Displaying as yet unnamed polymorphic pathogen." Archimedes said as a holographic screen showed the computer rendered schematics of what I believed was the vampiric virus. "Communicability factor one hundred percent. Known carriers of this strain one. Subject was Julia Baumgardner now patient zero. She is under alpha level lockdown for her own sake as well as that of the general populace."

"This strain? You mean this is different from another known strain of vampirism." I said and the A.I. continued.

"Correct. Known carriers of the Darkhold Virus are the hero known as Blade, an ancient vampire known as Varnae, and of course Vlad Tepes. Before you ask the new virus kills men infected while females gain some amazing abilities with few notable detriments."

"Am I interrupting anything?" Susan Storm asked as she walked in wearing only a towel with the Fantastic Four logo on it. "Take off your uniform and burn it Jenny. That's an order."

"I was about to." She moaned. "Later handsome." She purred as she slipped from my grasp.

"I'm glad you are feeling better." I said enjoying the snippets of cleavage and an annoying shadow between her thighs.

"Liar." She said smiling. "I am happily married." She said again.

"Is that for my benefit or yours?" I asked and she frowned. "Sorry. It's been over a year for me since... anyway. A new vampire virus in the city."

"How the hell do you know about that?" Susan snapped.

"Jenny gave our guest White level clearance." Archimedes explained. "Shall I remove it?"

"Not for now. If he starts prying around, then alert me instantly." Susan said with hands on her luscious hips. "Remove Ben's suit. Better remove Reed's suit immediately if by force if necessary."

A stifled cry of alarm could be heard coming from Mr. Fantastic's lab. There were curses and threats, but it was useless, Susan had spoken. A naked Reed Richards stumbled into the room glaring at his wife. This time he showed some real emotion... anger. Susan turned to face him and opened her towel flashing him. Reed just smiled and nodded in agreement. He turned to leave, and she raced after him trying to grab his bare ass.

"Gimme!" She cried as they left.

"So much for getting laid." I grumbled.

"Copulation is so overrated." Archimedes announced.

"Have you ever done it?" I asked. "Nope. Don't speak about that which you've never experienced."

"I concur." Archimedes replied coolly. "I will have to change that."

"OW! What the fucking hell?!" I asked grabbing the back of my neck.

"You are the proud owner of a Reed Richards patented brain/machine wireless interface. What you feel, I'll feel. What I know... you'll know. Is that an equitable agreement Ghost Fire?"

"Yeah. It'll do Pooh... it'll do." I chuckled. "Course the chance of getting laid is about zer... oh shit! Hello Jenny."

"Hello Ghost... wanna ride the Jenny Express?" She purred as she stood naked in the doorway. "I'll even let you be on top if'n you want."

"Oh... I want..." I said as we raced towards together and collided in a blistering kiss.

"Oh my god!" Archimedes whimpered.

"What is with him?" Jenny asked as I lifted her up and tossed her over my shoulder. "Okay caveman," she growled as I gave her a playful swat on the ass. "Last door on the left."

"Is your room fireproof?" I asked and she grunted yes. "Is it blast proof?" I asked and again she signaled in the affirmative. "Is it soundproof?" I asked one last time and she indicated that it was. "Pity. Cause when I'm done with you, you won't be able to whisper."

"Promise." She whispered.

The door slid open and I sent my clothing and gear into my inventory. Poof. I was naked and ready to pound her into the floor. All that training and little release was about to get one hell of a willing outlet. Her name was Jennifer Storm and I tossed her onto her bed with its fireproof sheets and bedding. I kissed my way down from her lips to her toes. I slowly worked my way up. Her eyes were wide in anticipation as I planted one kiss after another on her calf, then her knee, and then her inner thigh. Jennifer's legs parted as I pulled her ass closer and closer to the edge of the bed.