Play Time

Story Info
A sexy, bdsm short story.
2.2k words
4.28
25.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, but this is just a short story for you guys to enjoy. I'll finish the third chapter of 'Taking my Darling Maria.' Soon, so check back often! As always, leave helpful comments and suggestions in the comments below.

Enjoy :)

*****

Jeremiah settled the solid leather cuffs around my upper arms and my wrists, a strong chain connecting them both and running along my arm. The end of the chains locked on the cuffs on my bicep, connected through a steel loop on the cuffs on my wrists, and then bolted tightly into the ceiling, holding me suspended. My cheeks were hot and my heart was pounding in my chest, the silk scarf over my eyes cutting off my sight and heightening all my other senses.

I could hear my master's light footsteps; he was slowly circling me. I felt his touch every so often, his fingertips flitting over my skin with feather light touches. Over my shoulder... Brushing my hair out of my face... Across my belly...

The footsteps stopped behind me and I heard a rustling; he must be digging around in the duffel bag he'd brought with him. The clinking and rustling I heard soon stopped and the playroom became silent again. My heart seemed to beat loudly in the silence, the only sound besides my timid breathing. Something soft flicked over my back gently, making me jump a little from the suspense, the chains creaking a bit from my movement. His voice broke the silence,

"Do you know what this is, pet? You may speak." I swallowed for a second, goosebumps prickling over my skin from the feeling.

"No, sir." I could imagine that he was smiling; he seemed to completely enjoy my innocence before he introduced me to something new.

"Mmm. What are you feeling? Your heart is beating rather hard, love. You may speak." I licked my lips, noticing my mouth was a little dry. A smile twitched in the corners of my mouth as the object fluttered over my lower back.

"Anticipation, sir. Excitement." I pressed my thighs together, evidence of said excitement beginning to drip down the inside of my thighs, dribbling out of the apex between my legs. He spoke again, his voice quiet but firm and commanding.

"What if I told you that this-" the soft fluttering brushed my ribs on my right side; "-is a leather flogger?" My heart leapt a little in surprise, the chains creaking ever so slightly as I shifted my hips, the excitement souring a little with fear. He stayed silent for a few seconds, probably listening to my heart as it began beating harder.

"What are you feeling now?" His voice faded and I paused, waiting for him to give me permission to speak even though I wanted to blurt out my answer in fear; what the hell did he intend to do with a flogger? Beat me??

I heard the smile and approval in his voice, the slight change of tone soothing me just a bit.

"You are learning well. You may answer me." Taking a breath, I answered quickly, trying to keep my apprehensiveness from showing.

"... Fear. I feel intimidated and unsure, sir." My master's hand gently brushed my cheek and he nuzzled my neck affectionately, speaking in a more intimate tone of voice.

"Oh, love... I will never hurt you beyond your desires or give you more than I know you can take. What I do is for your pleasure as well as mine. Do you trust your master, pet? You may speak." My heart began to calm as he spoke and the proximity of him, the feeling of his touch helping to sooth my fears. I absolutely trusted him.

"Yes, sir." I heard the smile in his smooth voice.

"Good girl. Now, I want you to count. Your safe word is 'blue.' You may use it at any time and there will be no consequence or punishment. Count; you have my permission to speak each number."

A second after he stopped speaking, I heard the flogger swishing through the air; the soft leather flicked hard over the small of my back. I jumped a little, a small gasp escaping my lips. I opened my eyes beneath the blindfold out of surprise, even though it was pointless. I blinked as the sting turned into a growing warmth in my nerves... It soon wasn't enough. I wanted more. I realized I had almost forgotten to count as he had instructed.

"One." The flogger flicked a little harder on my hip, raising goosebumps in my skin and making my nerves quiver in the most exquisite way.

"Two."

The leather struck my left shoulder, the force behind each hit increasing little by little. I gasped softly, the chains creaking as I pulled at them, my toes barely touching the soft carpet beneath our feet.

"Three." There was a quiet footstep coming from my left; a split second later the flogger snapped across my breasts. The stinging concentrated in my nipples, little bolts of electricity jolting straight to my core and making the apex between my legs hurt with need.

"Four." My voice was getting a little more breathless; it was getting harder to count. The flogger struck the back of my thighs.

"Five."

The game repeated until my count reached ten; by that time I was panting with want, my nerves practically on fire and the inside of my thighs slick with arousal. My legs trembled a bit, my knees turned to jelly from the pain and pleasure. Jeremiah's fingertips caressed over the back of my shoulders and I heard a muted thump; he must've dropped the flogger to the floor. Part of me wanted to beg him to whip me more, but I stayed silent and waited for what he would do next. He moved around me, coming to a stop standing directly in front of me, judging by the sound of his footsteps.

My master caressed the outside of my thighs, then pressed his palms flat on the backs of them and spread my legs. Cool air rushed in, the chill settling into the slickness over the heated folds of my sex. I'm sure my cheeks became even redder, as I felt his cold lips on the side of my neck beneath my ear.

"Mmm my darling... Why so red? You look so beautiful... Helpless before me and your skin covered in red whip marks... Your body is begging for my cock." His fingertips caressed teasingly just over my slit, the chill of his skin against my overheated flesh keeping my sensitive nerves on end. A second later, I felt slick fingertips touching my lower lip.

"Wouldn't you agree, pet?" With a small smile, I opened my mouth and he slid two fingers onto my tongue. I moaned softly, knowing it would please him as I curled my tongue around his fingers and sucked them as if they were his cock. I heard the smile in his voice when he spoke.

"Mmmm... You're a very good listener. You make master proud, Emily." He pulled his fingers out of my mouth, leaving me wondering for a few seconds what his next move would be. I felt the soft tips of his hair brushing my forehead before he kisses me tenderly and lovingly. His right hand closed around my breast and he began massaging it, rolling the nipple with his thumb. I moaned against his lips and he drank in the sound.

As he claimed my lips, I felt his tip pressing against my dripping entrance. Jeremiah's tongue slipped between my lips as he thrust inside me, drawing a little mewling cry out of me. He groaned quietly, his free hand resting on my hip to keep me steady as he began thrusting in and out of me. My master broke the kiss, sliding his lips down the side of my neck and moving his other hand to my hips as well. I wrapped my legs around him, keeping us together.

He moaned quietly, his tip pressed deep inside of me.

"My god... You are so tight... You feel so good, darling..." My eyelids fluttered beneath the blindfold as I heard him, a smile spreading over my lips. He felt amazing, too. He filled me perfectly, his shaft spreading my inner walls as he thrust in and out of me. I whimpered, tipping my head back and grinding my hips on him as he started a slow and gentle rhythm.

Jeremiah's hands rubbed my lower back, cold hands caressing my skin and rubbing along my spine. His left travelled slowly and tantalizingly up my back, leaving a trail of goosebumps. He kept going, fingertips stopping at the knot of the scarf resting in the base of my skull. He undid the knot quickly, the silk sliding over my eyes as the material fluttered to the floor. My eyes opened quickly and I looked at him, smiling genuinely. His handsome face was a little flushed, framed perfectly by his soft brown hair. His dark, soulful eyes were looking back at me; there was a sort of tenderness there that I had never really seen.

My lover's hips began pumping a little faster, his length sliding in and out more quickly. Jeremiah had found just the right angle, his head rubbing against my sweet spot as he moved inside me. I was making mewling and whimpering sounds, moisture dribbling down my ass and coating us where we were joined. He leaned down, kissing along my collarbone as he took me.

"Mmmm... Baby girl... You feel sooo... good..." The sound of his voice sent shivers down my spine, making my heart stutter in the process. I guess he heard it, because he smiled and looked down at me, caressing my cheek as he pumped into me.

"Who do you belong to?"

My lips trembled as I looked up into his eyes; my own eyes were probably wide and a little watery.

"Mmm... I'm yours... Aaannnh..."

My master closed his eyes as I spoke, sighing and smiling lustfully.

"Tell me again, louder. Who do you belong to?"

My voice trembled a little; he felt so incredible within me, it had become very hard to speak and form words coherently.

"Nnnnhhh... I... Belong to you...!! I'm yours...!!" His hand cupped my cheek as he kept going faster yet, the tops of his thighs slapping against my ass. I moaned harder, my head dropping back and my eyes nearly rolling up in my skull.

Jeremiah's hand moved from my cheek to the base of my skull, lifting my head up so he could look into my eyes as he took me, forced such ecstasy into my body, took control of me and used me for his pleasure. He commanded roughly,

"Come for me, pet!"

The intense look in his eye drove me over the edge and I came hard, arching my spine and pulling against the restraints. The chains creaked as I let out a howling moan and writhed, still impaled on my lover's cock. He cursed audibly and I felt him twitching inside me as my inner muscles began tightening like a vice. He let go of my neck, clamping both hands on my hips just above my ass, gripping the tender flesh hard as he drove into me. My mind was completely blank and I had relaxed significantly from the hard climax.

Jeremiah moaned loudly, grinding and thrusting in and out as he got closer. His shaft swelled within me and he erupted, coating my spasming walls with his seed. I shuddered, moaning quietly as jet after jet of cum spurted inside me. He held my hips tight to him as he emptied out in me, both our legs a little shaky from the sex. My shoulder blades were aching from the strain of being held up in the chains, but I didn't care. My skin tingled with a warm after-glow from the orgasm and my heart beat calmly and contentedly. Jeremiah stayed deep inside me, keeping his seed in my depths. He stroked a few stray hairs out of my face, his cool fingertips brushing my heated flesh, a soothing and welcomed temperature change. He looked down at me, his other arm still supporting most of my weight, resting beneath my ass and keeping my legs wrapped around his hips.

"Close your eyes, kitten. You've done well today." I smiled again, quickly closing my eyes like he said and holding still. His arm beneath my ass moved and I was left to support my own weight, shifting a little to make it easier on my shoulders. Light as a butterfly, I felt his touch sweeping the hair off my neck and something cool and smooth settling around it. There was a soft 'click' as he closed the clasp, stroking his fingertips over smooth material.

"It's your collar, baby girl. Now you can tell the world who you belong to... You may open your eyes." I felt my cheeks heating up with a blush and I opened my eyes, looking up at him as his arm settled around my lower back and once more supported the weight off my shoulders. His other arm reached above me, unhooking the soft leather cuffs from the ceiling, just leaving the pair on my wrists. Unwrapping my legs, he pulled out of me slowly; he was still hard as a rock. Master set me down, holding me as I steadied myself on shaky legs. He smiled mischievously down at me; I knew that look well. I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Now... Get on your knees and show me how happy you are to wear my collar."