Play Time

Story Info
Jason entertains dad's girlfriend while dad's at work.
2k words
3.79
185.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was a 19 year old know it all, who had been kicked out of both his parents homes a few times. No one knew what he would end up to be, he didn't complete high school and couldn't keep a job either. He had finally started to make a turn around and he was doing home schooling but his current living condition with his party animal friends didn't allow him to study the way he needed to so he was left with no choice but to bed his parents for yet another chance to be able to stay with them.

His mother wanted nothing to do with the idea, she had a new man living with her and didn't want the problems in her new found happiness so Jason was forced to go to his dad. At first his dad was very hesitant but eventually gave in hoping that this would be the time his son finally succeeded.. His father lived in a 2 bedroom apartment so things were a bit cramped, especially because his girlfriend was coming over a lot and planned on moving in too within a couple weeks.

Things were going ok, Jason kept up his studies but was neglecting his sexual needs and it didn't help late at night when he'd hear the moans and bed bouncing in his fathers room. Jason didn't think too much of the girlfriend Lizzy, she wasn't that great looking but did have a nice set of tits on her they had to be about a D cup and she had a nice round ass too. Jason often masturbate during his dad's sex sessions. Poor Jason had gone without for about 6 months so the need was getting very annoying to him.

Jason's dad worked at the local factory doing shift work and it was his turn to do a month of the late shifts, leaving Jason and Lizzy home alone until dawn. Lizzy often commented on how safe she felt knowing there was another man in the house so she didn't have to feel scared or alone. Often she would steal a peak at Jason checking him out from top to bottom, usually causing herself to get wet.

A week had gone by since the night shift had started and Lizzy was really starting to feel neglected and couldn't ignore her desire for a younger guy. This was something she would often think about while she would masturbate before she hooked up with Jason's dad, sometimes she would even pretend that he was a younger man while they had sex.

During the start of that second week the two were sitting at the table eating their dinner when Lizzy couldn't resist anymore she had to feel his flesh under her hand. Bravely she placed her hand under the table and began to rub Jason's leg causing him to jump and say "what are you doing?" Lizzy's face turned a couple shades of red and then replied "I've noticed that you had muscular legs and wanted to feel them, Im sorry". Jason sat back down still not knowing how to respond so he just didn't say anything to her for the rest of the night. If the truth should be known he did actually enjoy feeling her touch his leg, but this was his fathers girlfriend. She was the woman he deeply loved and Jason just couldn't mess with that.

Lizzy came home from work the next night with a very sore shoulder and laid on the couch trying to make it feel better, but it didn't help too much. After a couple hours she felt she couldn't handle it anymore and got the nerve to ask Jason if he would rub her shoulders for her in exchange for her doing a bit of his homework for him. Jason reluctantly agreed and began to rub her shoulders nice and gently with Lizzy assuring him that he was doing a great job.

Suddenly she leans back without warning forcing Jason's hands to land right on top of her large mounds. Jason knew she wanted more then just a shoulder rub and he was ready for some too! So he began to play with her nipples, squeezing and rubbing them with his fingers and twirling them with his thumbs. Lizzy's breathing got a bit deeper and then she tilted her head allowing Jason to kiss her neck which he did, he ran his tongue up and down her neck gently sucking on her ear lobes. He couldn't hold back anymore, he needed to have her soft lips pressed against his own, to his amazement it was everything he had hoped it would be. She kissed him back with using just the right amount of pressure and moisture, seductively poking her tongue into his mouth. She really enjoyed having him suck on her tongue and lips as they kissed. Lizzy was beginning to feel a tingling sensation from her pussy area that was beginning to drive her crazy!

The couch was a bit too small for the 2 so they decided to go down to the floor once there Lizzy quickly removed Jason's shirt and the her own exposing her large firm breasts with nice pink nipples. Jason couldn't control himself he had to suck on them taking one then the other in his mouth teasing them with his stiff tongue and gently nibbled them with his teeth. Lizzy began rocking her body slightly to the wonderful feelings she was receiving and by now Lizzy was dripping wet.

Lizzy began to unzip his pants allowing his 9 inch cock to go free, she gasped when she seen how long and how thick it was. The head of his cock must have been about the size of a ice cream cone, and it got her even more eager to have it deep inside her just thinking about it her cunt hole begin to burn with desire for this large piece of meat. Lizzy always made a point to show the man what her mouth could do and the time had come when she needed to have him in her mouth.

At first she wasn't sure how she would manage that but figured it out quickly. Wrapping her fingers around this monster the guided it to her greedy mouth. She paid very close attention to the head twirling her tongue down the shaft sucking hard on the way back up, still keeping her hands firmly in place as she sucked his dick in and out of her mouth . Jason damn near blew everything in her mouth but wanted to hold off in order to enjoy himself as long as possible but he could only hold off for a few more minutes until she began to play near his ass and balls massaging them with her fingers while going nuts on his dick with her mouth. He finally he filled her mouth with his sweet thick cum.

Jason wasn't one for eating out a girl because he didn't like the taste and he didn't have much experience in it either, so he only used his fingers on her at first. He loved the looks of her soaking wet pussy all tight with a nice pink colour. He had forgot how sexy it was to be with a girl who shaved. Her clit grew very large at the slightest touch of his finger tips as he caressed it, rubbing it just the right way. She begged him to give her oral sex, she couldn't stand just having only his fingers, she wanted his mouth too! Pushing his head down to her sopping pussy, "please I need you to taste me, I want to cum in your mouth now" Jason felt obligated and granted her wish. Climbing between her legs and positioning his face just inches from her sex organ, he spread her lips apart and began to suck on her clit and nibbling it a bit too. Making circular motions with his tongue at the right speed, Lizzy began to moan very deeply. Jason started inserting 2 of his fingers deep into her warm, drenched cavern loving how tight she felt and how dripping wet she was and he didn't mind the taste either. Jason was enjoying himself almost as much as Lizzy. He was really getting into it the more she moaned, the more he would go at her with his mouth and fingers and soon he began to feel himself getting hard again. He started to feel Lizzy stiffen up, grabbing her tits and squeezing them tightly as her pussy lips began to pulsate as her sweet juices began to fill his mouth.

Jason took no time mounting her slowly sliding his huge cock into her, grinding down into her hard, giving her the deep thrusts she was dreaming of. The two moaned as they held each other closely with both beginning to break out in a sweat all over their bodies. Lizzy soaked the floor yet again over and over again, spewing out everything she had. Jason loved the feelings over her cunt squeezing down on his hard penis and began to pound her harder feeling his own explosion drawing very near and in the last second he pulled out and spraying up her body with his load one squirt followed by four more. Lizzy took her hands and rubbed her breasts, moaning in delight.

Lizzy was addicted to the taste of a mans cum, she loved how it tasted and felt in her mouth even after being fucked. Both laid back and took deep cleansing breaths until they had regained enough of their energy so that they could go get cleaned up.

This continued nearly every night. Jason would join Lizzy in his fathers bed. They would have their fun there, not concerned at all with what his father might think of their little fling they were having while he was away.

Jason was getting bored of their usual locations and decided after dinner he was going to surprise Lizzy with a nice hard fuck right on top of the dinning room table.

At the table he ate his dinner as if nothing was going on and waited until she least expected it. He began running his hand up and down her thigh and then made it to his destination, taking his finger sliding in and out of her while she sat to eat. She sat there for aslong as she could, feeling her juices beginning to seep out onto the chair. When he knew he was driving her mad he coaxed her to stand up taking him into his arms for a long, hot kiss. Slowly he begins to lean her back onto the table causing her to lay completely on top of it.

He now was addicted to eating her sweet pussy and was very turned on when she would spit her cum into his mouth. He ate and sucked until she came at least three times. His cock was already hard and patiently waiting until she was ready to fuck her hard just the way she liked.

He enjoyed tormenting her right before they would fuck, teasing her opening with the head of his cock until she would beg for mercy and when he was satisfied with her demands he would allow her to feel him inside of her one inch at a time.

Placing her legs fully upright and placing them snugly on his shoulder, he guided his dick down to her opening. He started sliding it and out for a few times enjoying the screams that were exiting Lizzy's mouth. Just before she would explode pulled his cock out of her all together making her beg for him to give it to her and then he would slam it into her. With all the annoying pauses she eventually began to convulse as she would cum harder and more fiercely, giving her the best orgasms of her life.

His father had completed his month of the night shift and was now home in the evenings and Lizzy was expected to please him every night, no longer taking care of Jason's needs. Jason was a smart guy though and was already working out plans in his head so that he could bang Lizzy once again.