Play Time: Bisexual Fantasy

Story Info
The wife is away so I play with toys.
896 words
4.21
18.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyWil
HornyWil
19 Followers

I'm a 46 yr old white male, attractive and I'm horny all of the time. I don't know if it's a mid life crisis or what but all I can think about is sex. What sucks is my wife's desire has declined so I've been jacking off a lot. Instead of cheating I thought I would start sharing my stories.

I have always loved to get high on weed and jack off. A few years ago I started watching bisexual porn and my masturbation sessions started including ass play. I loved having my ass played with as My high school girlfriend used to rim and finger me but it had been several years since my ass had any action. I would finger it every once in awhile when I jacked off in the shower but my wife thinks it is gross.

My wife used to take the kids to her folks' house for a week each summer which allowed me a week to perv out. A few years ago on the first day they left I went shopping to buy some supplies for the week: a few g string panties, razors, shaving cream, KY jelly, and my own vibrator. i showered and shaved my cock, balls and ass as I wanted to look sexy in my panties. I slipped on a g string so I could feel that sexy material on my cock and that string between my cheeks- I felt so fucking sexy with those panties on that I would've sucked a cock right then if there would've been one there. My cock was hard as soon as I put them on and I made a wet spot of pre cum really quick.

I set up the camera on the tri-pod and hit record as I wanted to make sure I had a copy of this jack off session. I walked around in front of the camera and started rubbing my cock through my panties while I started telling my wife my fantasy of me wanting to add a man so we could share his cock. How I wanted us on our knees sharing his cock; one of us sucking while the other licks and sucks his balls. I sucked my vibrator up close so my wife can see how I would suck that cock. My cock is so hard in my panties as I suck that cock like a cock slut.

I lay back on the bed so I can ease my panties off and put some KY on my cock and asshole. It feels so good when I first run my fingers over my assshole and get it ready to get fucked. I start with my middle finger and I slowly ease it in and out of my tight asshole while I stroke my cock with my other hand. I go ahead and slide a couple of fingers in my ass and I don't want to cum yet so I quit stroking my cock. I grab my vibrator and bring it to my mouth so I can lick the head before I start fucking my mouth. I can't believe I'm watching bi porn and sucking a vibrator like a whore with a couple of fingers in my ass (and recording it for my wife).

I need that cock in my ass so I turn it on and start rubbing my asshole with the tip. It hurts a little as I ease it into my ass but so sexy as I pull my legs up to my chest to make it easier to slide in my ass. I slowly take all of it in my ass and my cock is fucking hard as a rock and leaking precum so I get a little on my finger and put it in my mouth. I start sliding that vibe in and out of my ass, each time I get deep, my cock twitches and leaks more pre cum. I love the way that vibe feels on my prostate especially when I flex. I can almost cum without stroking my cock. I can't hold this position and my cock is about to burst so I ease that vibe out of my ass.

I get up on my knees and put a pillow under me so I feel like I'm getting fucked as I rock back and forth. I sit down on my vibrator and slide it all the way in my ass. I can rock and forth on the pillow and the vibe slides in and out of my ass. I look up at the tv-I look like such a pervert jacking my cock like madman with a vibe up my ass. Just seeing myself makes my balls tighten so I grab those panties and starting shooting my cum in them. After I fill my panties with a huge load of cum, I bring those panties to my mouth so I can eat my cum out of them like a little cum slut. I have wanted to taste my cum for so long; I finally did it and I fucking love it (I can't wait to eat it from my wife's freshly fucked pussy). I hit stop on the camera and hit the shower.

I can't wait to see what my wife thinks about this when she watches my video. I hope she makes one for me.

HornyWil
HornyWil
19 Followers