Play With Me Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit! You bastard" I muttered as I hung my head, my body only being held up because he was pushed up against mine.

He eventually stopped moving altogether and let out a hearty laugh. "You fucking loved it!"

"Loved it!?" I questioned. To me or him, who knows. I turned around to look at him, disbelief spreading across my face. "How much of that shit do you think I can take?" I asked my voice full of mock horror.

He leaned back, pulling me back also to a sitting position against his hips. His cock was still buried deep inside. I could feel it throbbing and pulsing still. "Lots more," he chortled. "I'm only just starting." His hands came up to touch my still tingling nipples, brushing his fingertips across the cotton fabric gently.

"You've got to be joking me?" I exclaimed as I felt his hips starting a subtle rocking motion against me.

Pulling gently back on my hair, he tilted my head back to look at him. With a quick kiss, he looked at me extremely amused.

"I'm not fucking joking one little bit actually." His eyes shone, laughing. "You said you wanted to come ... um ... twice I think you said. So, I have a few more things I have to do to you still." He waited. "Don't you think?"

"I was kidding," I blurted back at him

"Well I'm not," he just said, his eyes sparkling wildly. "Turn around. I want to see you this time ... all of you!"

"I can't," I said, my legs suddenly feeling weak and heavy. "You'll have to help me."

I felt his cock slide out of me as he stood up and grabbed my hips, quickly lifting me up, turning me around to face him. My back was now pushed up against the back of the couch and I was squatting down, my modestly keeping my legs closed. He was leaning over me, his colourful arms resting on the back of the couch, his dark hair flowing over his shoulders and those blue eyes of his staring at me. Those incredible eyes! What a fucking sight he was!!

"We ain't done," he said trying to convince me still, bringing his mouth close to mine. "You said it, and the word you used was ... twice!" He had a mischievous grin on his face before his mouth found mine, his tongue teasing my lips open till I kissed him back.

I was lost in this kiss, my hands wrapping around the back of his neck and getting lost in the sweaty tangles of his hair as his hands started to spread my legs apart again. As he got up on his knees and wiggled his hips between mine, I felt his hard cock push into my stomach as his hands came around my ass, lifting my bottom up slightly so my hips would eventually meet with his. His mouth became more demanding, his eyes closing as the tip of his cock found the entrance to my pussy once again.

"Mmm, see," he said against my lips. His eyes met mine. "I love to feel you come and I love to watch you too." He'd grabbed himself, rubbing the head of his cock against my wet clit.

"You love watching me coming? Really?" I laughed back at him, pushing my chest forward till my breasts were pushed up against his chest. I could feel his finger slipping into me as he held his penis against me, just waiting to slip inside. I wanted him inside me now and instinctively pushed my hips forward giving him that indication.

"Ah, you want two fingers," he commented easing another finger into me.

"No, it's your dick I want," I replied with a laugh.

"Oh really," he chortled. His fingertips quickly found that spot deep inside that he'd grown to know so well. "Well, how's this?" he purred. "Feel that?" He'd dropped his cock, his thumb now pressing up against my already sensitive clitoris. "How long will it take you to come again do you think?" he questioned me with a grin.

"No clue," I said, my body quivering from his fingers.

He laughed again. "It won't take long. Trust me!" he informed me.

I responded back to him, relishing in the feeling of his fingers hitting all my right places. My head fell back, the long dark strands falling behind the couch as I pushed my chest forward. I could feel his teeth nipping at my nipple through the thin cotton fabric of my tank top, teasing me. His other hand was sliding underneath to grasp my other breast, squeezing my nipple to a firm peak.

"Mmm, yeah, just like that," I urged him on, crossing my hands over my chest and swiftly removing the tank top. Grabbing his head in my hands, I wrapped my fingers in his hair, aiming his mouth directly over the nipple he'd been teasing. "Right here," I whispered.

His mouth came down on the pink tip, where he grazed his teeth over it, then sucked on it hard, pulling it into the wetness and heat of his mouth. I could feel the build-up between my legs, the heat spilling from me as he continued to play, to nip and tug at my nipples, making them shiny and wet as he moved from one to the other. His fingers slid in and out of me as he tortured my pussy, pressing his thumb against my clit with each movement of his hand.

"That's it babe," he urged me. "Right here, now! I wanna watch you."

"Oh I will," I cried out as I crushed my hips down on his hand, feeling the wave of a climax hitting me. It was like fireworks going off between my legs. I felt his head lift slightly from my chest, my nipple flicking off the end of his tongue as he looked up, watching me; watching my head drop back, my back arch, my eyes close and my mouth fall open as I moaned and sighed my way through it all.

His fingers slipped out of me, being quickly replaced with the tip of his cock as he pushed a couple of inches into my convulsing pussy.

"Ah, fuck yeah," he groaned as I clamped around the tip of his cock tightly. "That's fuckin' it!" he yelled as his own head fell forward, his eyes closing as his hair brushing across my sensitive nipples, heightening the moment.

He held still, waiting for my body to relax, for my hips to stop trying to pull his cock deep inside me before he moved. My breath was coming in short pants as he flicked my nipple once again. It easily rolled off the tip of his tongue, still hard from my orgasm, his mouth dancing off each one, leaving them shiny and wet.

He was pushing his cock into me, still only halfway, the wetness lubricating his entry. He'd stop, slowly pulling out, only to push in slightly further the next time. He was watching me, his eyes piercing as his tongue lapped over my taut nipples, his cock pressing deeper with each thrust of his hips. He was fucking me slowly; his mouth licking a wet trail up my throat and hovering over my bottom lip. Sucking it into his mouth, he moaned as his cock was finally buried deep within me. He held steady for a second before slowly sliding it out again, his cock on the verge of falling out before sliding back in.

His hands had wandered down to my waist and they held on tight as his pulled away from my mouth, my lip leaving with a subtle popping sound. He was leaning back slightly, looking down, watching where are bodies joined. I wanted to watch him fucking me my eyes wandering from the hairs on his chest down the path that adorned his belly. I watched his cock penetrating me; the head sliding in smoothly the shaft sinking between my pussy lips, filling me up. He pulled my hips towards him, his cock going in further with each meticulous thrust as my hands wandered down over my belly, spreading my pussy open for him to see.

"Oh yeah baby, just like that," he moaned as his hips started moving faster with more urgency now. He'd alternate throwing his head back and thrusting deeper into me and staring down between our bodies to where our hips met. He moved faster, his body straining, his hips twisting and rotating in circles as the shaft of his cock rubbed against my clit.

"Oh fuck I'm so close," he growled as he pumped into me, suddenly slowing down and holding still. His head dropped forward, his eyes closed as concentration etched across his face.

I'd grown accustomed to this practice of his; taking himself to the very edge and waiting for the feeling to subside as his cock pulsated deep inside me, so close to coming, but not. He'd hold still for what seemed like an eternity, before slowing starting to move his hips again. I'd usually take these opportunities to run my fingers over his chest, to feel his taut muscles as my fingertips grazing across nipples. Today was no exception as my hands wandered up his belly to find the dark coins on his chest.

His cock rubbed the inside walls of my pussy, my clit aching to be played with again and he knew it as his hands wrapped around my ass, holding my hips up.

"Come with me sweetheart," he urged as his mouth found mine, his breathing coming fast as he kissed me, his tongue plunging into the depths of my mouth.

His cock was running its full length over my clit, my nipples rubbing against his chest and he pumped into me. My fingers continued to flick across his nipples as the heat raged through me, another orgasm closing in. My body arched towards his, meeting his hips with each thrust he made, relishing in the feeling of his body pounding into mine till it hit me once again, coursing though my body.

Flinging my arms around his neck, I held on as my body convulsed against his, racked with another climax. He was holding me up by my ass, making it easy to wrap my legs around his waist when I felt him pushing into me one last time, a guttural cry escaping. Moans and shorts pulses continued as he pushed his cock deeper inside me, his own orgasm consuming him. Lights flashed throughout my head as my orgasm rolled with his, his hips grinding against mine, pushing his come deep inside me.

I held on for several minutes, my hips slowly gyrating against his, my muscles still clamping down on him, milking his cock still buried deep inside me. Kissing his chest and neck, I moaned against him.

"Bloody hell," I sighed as my tongue flicked across his nipples.

He leaned back, his butt resting on his calves, pulling me up with him. His mouth came down on my shoulder much gentler this time, his energy gone. His shrinking cock finally slipped out of me, a warmth suddenly trickling down my thighs.

"You need to quit doing this to me," he laughed.

"Me?" I chuckled, "I didn't do a thing."

"Um......yeah," he laughed. "It isn't every day you see your wife playing with herself, leaning up against the wall you know."

We both laughed, his hands gripping my thighs tightly, then running around to grip my ass. My fingers moved the sweaty tendrils from around his face as I lowered my mouth to his.

"Well if that's all it takes," I said against his lips, "I'll be doing it more often."

"You'll fucking kill me," he answered, his mouth hovering over mine, his blue eyes shining.

"Mmm, what a way to go," I moaned, finally bring my mouth to his, teasing his lips open to kiss me. "What a way to go!"

12