Playboy and Chinese Girl

Story Info
Unrealistic story about a rich fuck boy and a Chinese girl.
6.6k words
4.24
51.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Motrel
Motrel
69 Followers

Author's note:

Technically, the sex part of this story is only half. So.... Also, sorry for all the typos/errors that may or may not exist. I tried to make it sad.

Luke entered the club at exactly 10 pm. He was looking for a quick fuck, somebody who would keep him company with no questions asked. The 6'4" tall man wasn't the most handsome, but for most drunk women his face wouldn't be an issue. Besides, this was China, Asian chicks would jump at the chance to fuck foreigners if it meant the slim hope that they got a chance to hook a man to leave for a better life.

Man, he loved China.

His entrance went unnoticed by everyone except the bouncer, but that was to be expected in this noisy crowd filled place. Luke looked scouted the place, looking for prime spots and free women.

There: A slim girl was drinking by her lonesome at one of the tables. She was wearing black long-sleeved off-shoulder blouse and a black skater skirt. Her long straight black hair reached her waist. She didn't have a lot of make-up on, just simple eyeliner and lipstick. She had a small black purse with a fake gold chain for a strap on her.

The foreigner walked towards her, the crowd seemingly parting to make way for him. The girl wasn't really his type, he preferred bigger tits than the B-cups this chick had, but she looked the easiest to hook. Plus, her face didn't look that bad either, and she had a slender waist and pretty white legs.

"Two glasses of your best, please." Luke ordered, and the bartender placed the glass in front of Luke. He brought the glasses and sat next to the girl, who looked surprised as to why this very alien stranger suddenly sat next to her and offered her a drink.

Before she could question it though, Luke started talking.

"So, what brings a lovely lady here to drink with such a sad face?" He smiled charmingly, making a group of passing women giggle and sneakily glance at this presumed American presumably trying to pick up a date.

The slim girl looked surprised again, hearing this man who didn't look a single bit Chinese speak in perfect, unaccented, Mandarin. She didn't speak, so Luke switched languages.

"Do you not speak Mandarin? What about Yue, Wu, or Minbei? I can't speak Wu or Minbei very well though."

"No, no. I speak Mandarin." She took a sip from the drink in front of her, then, in broken English, the girl spoke, "English, also. But, very... um, wrong."

Luke laughed.

"My name is Luke Matthews, but you can call me Luke."

"I'm Cei Ying."

"So Cei Ying, why such the sad face?" Luke smiled, a caring expression on his face. Inside, he smiled at how easy it was to get lonely women to open up. From the corner of his right eye he could see that his watch said it was 10:23. Looking around and scouting had taken its time, and talking to this girl would too, but he was sure he had enough time to enjoy himself before he had to leave.

The girl hesitated, taking a sip from her glass first, before spilling her story.

It was a classic Spanish opera, reminding Luke of one he watched as a kid. Cei Ying had a long-time boyfriend, and they were very much in love with each other, in fact a few months ago her boyfriend had proposed to the love of his life and they promised to get married just two months from now.

Everything was already planned, but then...

Cei Ying's twin sister was jealous of Cei Ying. She too loved Mr. Boyfriend, who was their childhood friend, but he had chosen Cei Ying over her. The sisters only had two differences between each other:

The first was hair length, Cei Ying had hair just slightly shorter.

And the second was a birthmark. Cei Ying's sister had a small birthmark shaped like a leaf under her right breast.

One night the twin sibling dressed and acted like Cei Ying, even cutting her hair shorter. She snuck into Mr. Boyfriend's apartment and-

"What a bastard!"

"It wasn't his fault..."

"Of course it is! He loved you so much, pampered you like a princess, but didn't notice a simple birthmark while he was doing her? What a bastard!"

Cei Ying didn't find out, and Mr. Boyfriend didn't either. This foul play happened two more times. A day ago, when the poor cheated-on-girl went to her boyfriend's apartment on a surprise visit, she found her sister doing the deed for the fourth time.

What made it even worse was that, just this afternoon, her sister had announced that she was pregnant, and Mr. Boyfriend was definitely the father. Torn by his responsible mind, Mr. Boyfriend decided to cancel the marriage.

Cei Ying was practically crying at this point of her story. Luke wiped a few tears from her face, saying soothing words.

"- and hey, if you want to get revenge on Mr. Cheater, show that you don't need him and all that, that you can get a better guy, I'm right here."

Luke slipped a hand between her thighs, squeezing her pale flesh.

Suddenly, it occurred to sad little Cei Ying girl that maybe this foreigner wasn't a nice guy trying to comfort her, but a wolf in sheep's clothing looking to pounce. She involuntarily shivered at his touch.

"So-sorry!" She spoke in broken English, the words stumbling out of her mouth. "Me bathroom."

"Take your time, I'll stay right here."

The slim girl shakily got up and started walking to the restroom. What she said was true, she did need to go the toilet to take a piss, but as soon as that was done she was leaving.

Luke grinned as he watched her walk away. Her legs were shaking, and it looked like she was having trouble standing upright. He had slipped a special drug into the first drink he offered her, and the naive girl didn't think that such a nice man would do such a thing. He even kept giving her drinks while listening to her story, that wasn't something date rapists usually did!

Luke got up a minute after watching Cei Ying turn the corner for the comfort room. He checked his watch - 11:13 pm. The drug only started taking into effect around ~15 minutes after consumption, and the effect would peak at ~50 minutes after that before waning on the next ~20 minutes. That was enough time to enjoy a little feast once or twice.

He waited patiently for the door to open, and when it did he shoved Cei Ying back into the room and locked the door behind him.

Cei Ying was only 5'5" tall and 100 pounds at most. With Luke's strength, plus the drugs in her system, it was easy enough to hold her down. She tried to struggle of course, but her body could only let out weak twitches to obey her. Even her tongue felt heavy to move, and she could only let out muffled screams because Luke's lips were busy covering her mouth.

His right hand held her hands above her head while the other was busy between her legs, his middle finger slipping past her panties and into her dry cunt.

Luke normally wouldn't have bothered, but post-euphoric release plus the drug's effects made it so that women could barely breathe. He also just loved seeing their glazed faces, and this made things easier for what he was going to do after.

Cei Ying couldn't understand what was happening to her. For a while now, her head had been feeling light, but she was always a light drinker and thought that it was because of the glasses of alcohol the kind stranger had kept ordering for her. Not being able to move her body well definitely wasn't from the beer however.

Now a rapist was roughly shoving his finger in and out of her pussy, his thumb played with her clit. What made it even worse was that her body was starting to betray her, feeling the slightest bit of pleasure from the friction.

The wonderful thing about the female body, at least to Luke, was that the vagina was always willing to fuck. Of course, he knew that Cei Ying wasn't consciously enjoying this one bit, but her pussy was self-lubricating to avoid getting hurt by the penetration it was expecting. When she was wet enough, he stuffed another finger in.

Cei Ying's world was spinning. A heat had spread from her stomach all over her body. She knew what this was, she felt it many times with her ex-fiance, but what followed when all that heat went into her head after a few minutes of this rough foreplay, was something Mr. Boyfriend never gave her.

Luke watched in fascination as the little Chinese girl he was holding down started to convulse. This sometimes happened whenever the girls orgasmed. While he liked to think it was because of him, he knew it was probably because of the drug.

The magic pill he gave her was a diuretic that was pulled off the shelves for unforeseen side effects. In the presence of a certain amount of estrogen, it would make voluntary actions almost impossible to make. What Luke was seeing happen was her conscious mind trying to deal with the pleasure, like claw at his back or squeeze her legs around or something, but being unable to.

Cei Ying lied on the floor of the restroom, barely breathing, tears from the experience streaming down her face. She was barely conscious as Luke slipped her black panties, soaked by her juices, off of her and shoved them into her mouth. She also didn't notice her rapist pulling down his pants and taking out his monster 10 incher.

Another thing Luke liked about China was that the women there were small, and his cock looked even bigger against their bodies. He placed his victim-of-the-day's pale legs on his shoulders, threading his cock between her legs so it could lie on her belly.

The black blouse she was wearing prevented him from seeing, but he was pretty sure his cock went past her belly button.

This was going to be fun.

Luke flicked her skirt up, revealing her red, irritated, puffy lips, bare from any strand of hair. He noticed this before, but her skin was unbelievably smooth to look at -probably waxed and not shaved. Just the way he liked it, but sadly something not a lot of Chinese women did.

He would've loved to stick his tongue into her quim, getting a taste of the lovely nectar she produced, but he was sadly too short on time.

Cei Ying was just getting her bearings back when she felt like her cunt tore, her velvet walls screaming from the pain of being stretched more than they've ever been stretched before. She wanted to scream, to tell this bastard to stop and pull out, but she couldn't find enough air in her lungs to do more than whimper like a kicked dog. Even her first time wasn't as painful, and from what she could see it was only going to get worse.

Luke clicked his tongue, watching the girl twist and writhe trying to get away from him, her cunt desperately trying to push out its invader. He had expected his dick to go further in than 4 inches on the first thrust, but Cei Ying's cunt was just too tight even with her natural lube. She really was a conservative girl -that, or Mr. Boyfriend probably had a small cock.

He stopped holding her hands and placed his hand opposite to the hand already on the girl's hips, his fingers digging into her soft sides for a better grip. He pulled, pushed, and did screwing motions, just to force more of his dick in. It reminded him of his first lay, especially with how Cei Ying was acting.

Every inch gained by Luke was another measure of pain by Cei Ying. It hurt every time he pulled out, it hurt every time he pushed in, but the heat from before was also slowly coming back. True, every thrust brought pain, but that dull throb of pleasure also came with it. Her head twisted and turned, her brown eyes shut tight, her gagged lips letting out soft whimpers and groans, but over time she didn't do those things just from pain anymore.

It was only when he hit her cervix that Luke realized Cei Ying was actually feeling pleasure from this rape. How could he not notice, when her body started to convulse again. He had to hold tight, hands surely leaving bruises on her hips in his attempt to not cum, as the hot walls around his dick constricted, relaxed, and constricted again in a rapid cycle.

"You're one masochistic slut, you know that?" He said, when the petite girl's 2nd orgasm of the night passed.

Cei Ying didn't reply.

Luke pulled out, until only the head of his dick was inside Cei Ying's warm insides, before slamming his cock back in again. He found it annoying that he couldn't bury all 10 inches of his sword into its new sheathe, the tip meeting the end of Cei Ying's love tunnel while at least two inches were still outside. He would try to shove it in deeper, twisting his hips, using all of his techniques, but no more than 1/4 of an inch moved.

That extra quarter of an inch felt like a mile to Cei Ying though. Her little dimple of a cervix was desperately pushing back against the massive cockhead that was driving into it. The pleasure would get drowned out by pain whenever Luke tried, and she would go crazy trying to escape it.

Sweat graced her pretty face, mixing in with her tears. She had gone pale from the Luke's repeated attempts, biting down on the panties in her mouth to help with the pain. Her thin arms were twitching uselessly above her head in her attempt to move them, the drug fading but still heavily in her system.

No matter how hard or how long Luke shoved, he just couldn't sink any deeper. He held still inside Cei Ying, leaving the poor girl to occasionally gasp in pain. It hurt for him to keep himself pressed deep against her cervix, definitely, but he was willing to go the extra mile to see Cei Ying writhe. Plus, it also made her pussy squeeze tighter than before to try and expel him.

Lifting up her blouse until her tits were displayed, he expected to see B-cups held by a black bra, but-

"You bind your tits?" Luke asked. He took out a small box cutter - he always kept one in his pants pocket when he went out for a quickie, in case he needed to be a bit more hands on - and tore the bindings apart.

Two large pale mounds, red from being encased, capped with small brown nipples surrounded by small areola, sprang forth. On her tiny frame, her knockers looked even larger than they were. Luke didn't know why she would bind them, his best guess being that her heavy pair brought unwanted attention, and he didn't care enough to ask. He grabbed one in each hand, savoring the feeling of tit flesh in his palm as he roughly kneaded the two.

"!!!"

"Damn, these are at least D-cups!" He pinch her right nipple, causing Cei Ying to feel a smudge of pleasure in her storm of pain. "Fuck me! Your ex must be one lucky son of a bitch to claim two mountains owners when there's only farmers with plains and hills around!"

Through hazy vision, caused by her tears, Cei Ying managed to see Luke stoop over, dropping her legs to his sides. She felt him take one of her tits into his mouth, feeling his wet tongue swirl around her erect nipple while his other hand played with her other breast.

The throb of pleasure was back and stronger than before, the pain in her crotch fading as Luke slowly let himself be pushed back by her bruised cervix. The foreigner was too busy playing with her tits to care, gently nibbling and sucking on her little brown nub.

Cei Ying could feel some feeling return to her limbs by the time he switched to the other teat, and she tried to resist by trying to shove him off.

All she succeeded in doing with her poor control was wrapping her arms around his head, making it look like she wanted more.

And she did get more.

Luke attacked her breasts like a wild animal, biting, chewing, and sucking, alternating between each breast. Strangely enough, although Cei Ying did feel pain from what he was doing, she felt more than enough pleasure shoot straight up into her head from WHAT he was doing. The painful ache in her pussy walls was long gone too, her walls having adjusted to her partner's size.

Cei Ying orgasmed again, but with more control over her actions she didn't convulse like before. Instead, her muscles tensed and she trembled underneath Luke's onslaught. Her arms hugged Luke's head even tighter than before, while her thighs tried to come together but only able to squeeze the body between them instead.

When she calmed down she found Luke to have resumed thrusting into her. Maybe he started during her orgasm, or maybe after it, or perhaps even before. Cei Ying didn't really know. All she knew was that every time he pumped his cock in and out of her it was like she was getting another orgasm.

Every time her cervix was hit a flash of pain would pierce her mind, but that would quickly drown in the euphoria she was feeling. In fact, the pain probably helped make her feel even better, making her appreciate the pleasure she would feel immediately afterwards even more. Maybe she really was a masochist, but Cei Ying honestly didn't give a damn.

Every time Luke hit her babyroom's entrance, he felt her twitch. He knew the drug was wearing off. Not only were Cei Ying's arms clutching his own and her legs somehow wrapped around him the best they could, but her hips were moving with him. It was slight, but there was enough movement to differentiate between a dead lay and a lay feeling it.

His thrusts started to get even faster, the seconds of contact between his cock and her cervix becoming shorter. Luke pulled his head from Cei Ying's embrace and placed both hands back onto her hips as he started making his thrusts shorter and deeper.

The pain started to come back, growingthrough the fog of bliss as her womb was crushed against her insides, but Cei Ying was too far gone to pay heed. Her best climax of the night came crashing like a tidal wave, pouring unto her and making her eyes roll back into her head.

A guttural scream came as her euphoria and sense of satisfaction climbed through the roof and past the atmosphere. It took Cei Ying a couple seconds to realize that it was coming from her own throat, the sound muffled by the panties in her mouth.

With the walls of heat literally gripping his cock tighter than he ever experienced, Luke tried to hold back from cumming. He tried every trick in the book, including thinking of a wrinkled old granny, but-

He failed.

Instead of slowing down, he sped up even more, lasting another 5 thrusts before he slammed against Cei Ying's womb. He automatically tried to kiss his lover of the night, lips crashing into Cei Ying's own, trying to slip his tongue into her mouth, but finding his path very rudely blocked by fabric. To vent, he settled on biting down and suckling on Cei Ying's lower lip as he came.

Several full spurts of virile white cum battered her insides, the baby-making liquid flowing past the tight ring of her cervix as the womb behind it greedily sucked in what its owner didn't want. The heat in her belly would've normally made Cei Ying worry. However, because her greatest orgasm came seconds before, the danger the heat represented flew out the window as her body took over. Consciously, she thought the heat came from another orgasm, and so she did have her last one for the night, but subconsciously it was because her primal mind loved the feeling of the gift its mate was giving. She was too in the throngs of her orgasm to care too much, really.

Luke held still, bottling his cum inside Cei Ying. The petite Chinese chick was still riding her high, her body letting out small twitches every now and then.

"Ah, I came too much." Luke said in English when he pulled out, watching his sperm slowly spill out of their new home.

He stopped the flow by plugging Cei Ying's cunt with his fingers.

The fair-skinned American looked around for the black purse he saw her with, finding it discarded on the floor nearby. He used his free hand and dug around for something to identify her with, finding her drivers license and phone.

"21 years old and already getting married with drama?" Luke couldn't believe it. He thought she was a bit older because Asians always looked younger than they really were, but she really was young. As a single man of 29 years, he found marrying at such an age to be, in his words, unwise. Most people that age weren't even done with college yet.

Motrel
Motrel
69 Followers
12