Playdate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor pet, is this what you wanted?" A devilish smirk spread across your handsome face as you toyed with my slick pussy and gave a tug on my engorged clitoris. I moaned like an animal in heat and swayed my hips as much as I could towards you. I heard a zipper and then your magnificent cock was out and it was the hardest I'd ever seen it and dripping. My eyes glazed over as your hand wrapped around it and pumped up and down a few times. Watching you pleasure yourself over my naked, bound form was driving me crazy.

"Pleeeeaaaaaseeee Master!"

"Please WHAT, pet?" you asked venomously. "I taught you better than this. Beg BETTER." You grabbed onto one of my nipples and twisted hard, for emphasis.

"FUCK! Please use me sir! Please fuck me! I need to be taken and used like a slut!"

Once you'd toyed with me enough you placed the head of your delicious cock at my mouth and commanded me to lick it. I closed my eyes and tongue bathed you as far as I could reach. I truly do love the taste of you and wanted to please you. You held my head gently and allowed me to slowly pleasure each part of your thick cock. I shuddered as you pulled away and I felt you position yourself behind me, brushing your rough hands against my sore bottom.

A whimper slipped out of my mouth as you ran the tip of yourself up and down my wet slit and lined yourself up with my eager hole. You slid in easily with all the lubrcation and let out a deep growl, gripping my hips in your large hands. I mirrored your growl with my own contented moan. Layers of pleasure unfolded inside me. The pure physical sensation of being filled and feeling your thick rod stroking the deepest part of my insides. But also the psychological pleasure that comes with being held in place exactly where you wanted me and used as your personal toy. To know that I was pleasing you with my submission. With a hard tug on the hair at the back of my head you began ploughing into me with an intensity that was surprising even to me. It was a good thing you had a tight grip on me or the force might have fucked me right off the table. That tension began to build inside me as you fucked me like an animal. I couldn't move an inch and just like with the pain, the pleasure had nowhere to go. I was strapped down into a ball, my limbs held tightly in place by the spreader bar and the cuffs. The waves of pleasure built like water filling up behind a dam. I could tell from the tightening of your grip on my hips that you were also getting close to your climax. Then you reached down to fondle my sensitive bud and I immediately felt like I was going to fall over the edge.

"Please may I come sir???" I panted trying to stop myself.

You leaned down close to my ear, still gripping me by the hair and frubbing my clitoris.

"Come, NOW." I felt it as a growl in my ear and immediately complied. It burst through me from my core and out to my extremities, contained in the tight bondage you had put me in. There was no pain in my knees from the hard table or my swollen backside, if anything they only stoked the fire of my orgasm. A scream poured out of me, releasing some of the pressure out through my mouth. I seemed to come forever and then felt you spasm and empty your hot seed inside of me. Eventually it stopped, and you slumped over me, completely spent and supporting yourself on the table. With a sigh, you slipped out of me and walked away for a moment. I didn't mind as I was in a satiated trance, high on endorphins. I was content for now, basking your tight control over me. But I was thankful when you came over and softly ran your fingers over my back. I felt a pull from inside me and then the hook was out with a pop the same way it went in. You unhooked my arms and legs from the spreader bar and smiled as I stretched my tight muscles luxuriously on the table. I pouted a little as you took of the cuffs and collar that made me feel safe. Usually you left them on for a while. But I was too worn out to move or protest.

Tenderly, you picked me up and carried my limp form to the master bathroom. I saw the full tub of water and realized why you took off the leather. So that's what you were doing. I screeched as you unceremoniously dumped me into the hot water. I must have come up looking like a drowned kitten, spluttering everywhere and you laughed a deep hearty laugh climbing in after me. I tried for a piercing glare I couldn't even be mad at you feeling as warm and content as I was. A genuine, glowing smile spread across my face. We just held each other, my head resting against your wet chest, your arms around me.

"I'm sorry I got impatient and took it out on you."

"Nothing a little corporal punishment can't fix. Besides I may have been looking for a reason to punish you." You said with a smirk, "Now what are we going to do for the rest of the night?"

"I hear they've got good stuff on Netflix these days."

You seemed to consider for a moment and then dunked my head under the water again, laughing maniacally. Yeah, I think we're going to be OK.

12