Playday

Story Info
Daddy needs some stress relief.
1k words
3.97
43.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy has me tied up in the playroom today. He is working on an important project from home and says I need to be accessible for stress relief. I'm lying on our special bench- naked of course- with my wrists and legs up for easy access. I've been here for a while now, I'm not sure how long. I just love to be a good girl for Daddy! He fed me lots of water before leaving me in here and I really need to pee now. I want to be good and not make a mess though.

"Daddy, can you let me out to pee?" I call out.

No answer. He must be really busy, so I wait for a while longer.

It's getting hard to hold on now so I start to wiggle. Daddy always spanks me when I wiggle too much, but I'm really getting desperate.

"Daddy?" I try again. Still no answer though. A few drops of urine leak out onto the leather bench. I cant close my legs to hold it in because of how I'm tied up so I just try to clamp my muscles as best I can. It's not working very well though, as more piss has started to drip out. Once I have to go I get desperate very quickly and today is no different. I'm starting to think Daddy had me drink all that water on purpose.

My bladder is so full right now, I can't even think straight! More hot pee has started trickling out and is pooling around my butt. It feels really warm and nice actually...

Uh oh! A really big spurt came out on accident while I was distracted and I can't hold it back anymore. A powerful stream of urine has come shooting out from my spread legs and is splashing onto the wood floor. I regain some control and slow my stream down some so it's not so loud, but it still patters onto the leather seat. I had to go really bad! Piss flows steadily out of my hot little hole now- I've given up trying to stop it. The puddle under my butt is hot and overflows onto the floor. Finally my bladder feels some relief as I finish my piss all over my bench. I'm so wet now, I wish Daddy would come use me. Just the thought makes me wiggle again. Now I need relief of a different kind.

As I start to lose myself in a daydream, Daddy comes into the room.

"What is this mess, Baby? Do we use the playroom as a toilet now?"

"No, Daddy. I'm sorry, I tried to call you but you didn't hear me and I couldn't wait any longer!"

"Very well, since you want to be a little toilet slut then I'll use you as one." He says, unzipping his pants.

"Daddy I didn't mean to, it was an accident! You made me drink so much and I couldn't hold it anymore."

"Little girls are meant to be used and not heard" is his reply, as he places a gag in my mouth. It doesn't stop my whimpers and whines as he takes his quickly hardening cock out. Daddy stands between my legs but he doesn't make any motion to fuck me, even though I push my body towards him to show that I am ready to be used like a good girl. Suddenly a stream of piss hits me in the face. I can't do much but lie there and take it as i try not to choke. Daddy works his way down making sure to cover my body with his hot stream and soon I'm soaked. Once he gets to my pussy he aims right for my clit. It feels amazing to finally have some attention paid to my needy pussy and I can help but moan.

"You love being Daddy's piss whore, don't you Baby?" Daddy grumbles. I can only moan louder in agreement. His pee is starting to slow to a trickle and my little cunt aches for more warmth and attention. I want to beg Daddy to use me, but all that comes out is a whine and Daddy spanks the side of my butt.

"I told you to hush little girl," Daddy says as he walks toward the toy chest. He gets out a paddle and I groan inwardly. I am undone from my restraints and stand up, but Daddy keeps a firm hold on my hair. He lays me across the bench right in our mix of cooling piss. I'm still gagged so I can't argue and get myself into more trouble.

"Count," is Daddy's firm command. The smacks come hard and fast. I am struggling to count to ten around the gag but at last Daddy seems satisfied. My butt is red and my pussy is wetter even than before. Daddy says I'm a very good girl for taking my punishment and I can finally be used like His little toy!

He enters me from behind, very slowly sliding his cock into my slick hole. It's nearly torturous but I know if I squirm I'll get spanked again instead of fucked. Thankfully Daddy wants me just as much as I want him and he begins to thrust harder, pulling my tits as he does. He grabs my delicate nipples and twists them as he fucks my needy cunt. It's enough to send me over the edge and I climax hard, clamping down onto Daddy's thick, hard cock.

"That's my good little girl," He growls into my ear. I can feel him swelling inside me and I know he's getting close too. Suddenly he drops me back face down onto the bench and pulls out. I hardly have time to react aside from a confused gasp before I feel Daddy's hot cum hitting my round ass. Content that I have shown Daddy what a good girl I am, I lie breathless and smiling on the wet bench. Daddy picks me up and takes off the gag before sending me to shower as he goes back to work stress free.