Played

Story Info
A stranger plays games with me before a one-night stand.
1.4k words
3.71
9.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whisky shot burned my throat and sent a buzz reeling through my head but I felt I needed it after what I'd just heard. I was at the bar of a quiet country pub chatting to the girl behind the bar. It was very quiet; besides us there was only a couple of old regulars in a booth very close to falling asleep in their cups. I was on a cycling tour and the bartender was taking the opportunity to tell all her troubles to a stranger in a twist on the cliché.

Her name was Marion and she was beautiful. Dark hair hung straight down her back and framed her pale face with its pixie-like features and pointy chin. She was slim too but fit and robust. Mostly she was tired of living in such a small town. I didn't mind listening to her vent her loneliness and frustration but I didn't expect the turn it had just taken. "The biggest problem," she'd said as she passed me a whisky I hadn't ordered, "is I haven't had sex in months cause there's no-one new round here to fuck -- well there wasn't." She was looking me straight in the eye. I gulped the whisky.

"I'm not that hard on the eye am I?" she looked at me half-mockingly.

"Far from it," I blurted out, my head trying to fathom her invitation and deal with the rush of Dutch courage. "You're beautiful, I just wasn't expecting ..."

"Expecting what?" she grinned slyly and pushed her hair back over one ear, sending a buzz to a different part of my body.

"I," her sharp blue eyes were toying with me and I didn't know what to think. I wanted another whisky. "Didn't you just suggest that we ..."

"That we what?" she leaned forward on the bar and I could see straight down into the cleavage between her small, pert breasts.

"That we," I had to just say it, "have sex."

"Are you saying I'd proposition a complete stranger?" she stood upright and put a hand on her chest, seemingly in indignation.

"Well, I ..." I stammered helplessly and looked around the room as if I'd find some clue. When I looked back the hand on her chest had moved slightly and she was pinching one of her nipples so it stood out against the thin cotton, tempting me. Then she dropped her hand to her sides. "I'm just not that kind of a girl," she laughed. I slumped on the stool. What was she toying at?

"I'm closing the bar lads," she called out to the old-timers. They grunted as best they were able and ambled their way to the door as she began packing up the bar.

"Guess I'll go to my room," I muttered.

"I'll be right up," she replied casually.

I stopped. Maybe there was more in the whisky than I'd realised or had I forgotten how many beers I'd had before that? I didn't think I was drunk but this was making no sense.

"Ah," I paused. "Why?"

"So we can have sex of course," she brushed her hair from her face again. "Geez, keep up."

"Right," I nodded distractedly, "of course." I watched her pack for a moment, imagining running my hands over that body. "For real?"

"Yes," she said plainly. "You're fit, you're handsome and you're leaving in the morning so there's no chance of confusion. In short, I'm fucking you senseless, okay?"

I couldn't help a sleazy grin. "Okay, I'll see you soon then," I replied. This was unbelievable but I wasn't going to pass up such an invitation however much she messed with my head.

I went up to my room. It was a simple bedroom above the bar with a little balcony overlooking the rural township. The décor was offensively quaint and the bed was stiff as cardboard and lumpy, but it was enough for a stop-over. I didn't really know what to do so I ended up pacing up and down by the bed waiting for a knock on the door.

I was beginning to think Marion had tricked me again and was about to settle my frustration myself when the door opened and she walked in. "Sorry it took me a little while longer than I expected," she announced and handed me a bottle of beer. Before I could think of a response she threw an arm around me and pulled me in for a kiss. After briefly exploring my mouth with her tongue she released me, opened a bottle of beer she was holding and headed for the balcony.

Feeling increasingly baffled, I followed her. There were a couple of cast-iron chairs and a matching table. She sat down and began drinking her beer, so I followed suit.

"I know I'm messing with you," she said suddenly. "But you've got let a girl have her fun right?"

"Right," I nodded, far from convinced.

"I'll make it up to you," she rubbed her hand down my thigh, "I promise. In fact," she got up and moved the table then knelt down in front of me and unzipped my pants. My cock wasn't quite erect as she pulled it free from my briefs but it quickly stiffened as she stroked it slowly but firmly. "Nice," she said, sipping on her beer. "Very nice." She leant in a licked up my shaft and around the head. I gasped slightly as she put her lips around the tip and slid her mouth down around the shaft. She licked up and down with her mouth staying still then pulled back and sat back in her chair, swigging more beer.

"Well," she smiled at me again, this night was just getting weird, "you've shown me yours. It's only fair I show you mine." Now she swung around on the chair to face me and slid down so she was only just on the edge of the seat. I couldn't take my eyes away as she hoisted her skirt up to her waist then pulled down her cotton briefs. She had a glorious mound of dark pubic hair above and around her petite pussy lips.

"Do you like it?" she asked as she lightly rubbed her clit with her beer bottle. I nodded without taking my eyes from her crotch. If she wanted tit-for-tat I wasn't going to argue. I knelt down in front of her ready and kissed her open mouthed just above her pussy, I opened my mouth as wide as I could then and licked from the base of her vagina to her clit and back a few times. Finally I closed my mouth somewhat and sucked hard on her clit, pulling it out with my mouth. "Oh fuck," she cried, "I didn't know you could do that."

I shoved my tongue inside her once more then moved up to kiss her on the mouth. Our tongues wrestled for a bit and our near-empty beer bottles rolled forgotten on the balcony floor. "No more games," she said breathily as I started to kiss her neck, my hands fumbling at her blouse's buttons. "You have to fuck me."

We parted long enough to get back inside and shed our clothes. We embraced naked at the foot of the bed, my mouth hotly exploring her neck and breasts, then I turned her around and pushed her slightly so she was leaning on the bed -- she'd toyed with me too long, I was taking control. Her butt was small but a perfect heart-shape as she bent slightly forward. I spanked it lightly then shoved a finger inside her vagina, moving it up and down slowly. I was holding her throat with my other hand and pressing myself up against her, my cock sliding against her hip. I bit her ear and she moaned.

My hand was soaked with her juices and I could take no more. I pushed her further unto the bed so she was on all fours, grabbed her hips and put myself inside her. It wasn't long before both of us were screaming in orgasm and I knew it wasn't faked as I felt her muscles pulsing around me.

She collapsed on the bed and I lay next to her. "Thank you," she smiled. "Of course, we're not done yet. I'll give you a breather. I'll get the next beers." Then she walked stark naked out to the bar. I was beginning to wonder if I'd have it in me to cycle to the next town straightaway, but I wasn't too concerned about it. Marion was worth the delay.