Player Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then slipped off her panties. Gayle had wide hips, and had a narrow gap in between her hip bones and her flat tummy. Her pussy was perfectly clean. Seeing Jerry's eyes, Gayle said, "I just waxed." She touched herself for a moment and headed for the bathroom. Jerry noticed the bright red handprints on her ass cheeks.

While Gayle showered, Jerry made some preparations. He made a quick trip down to the sundry store and bought some beer and other small items. Back in the room, he lay down in bed, turned on the Women's College World Series, and opened a beer. Jerry heard the water stop, the hair dryer run, and then water in the sink.

Gayle thought about Jerry while she was in the shower. Gayle felt good having Jerry take care of her. His mature, masculine way of doing things was a huge turn on for her. Most of the guys she'd been with were beta-boy pussies. Jerry's take-charge, can-do attitude was something that seemed to be lost on most young men her age.

As she turned the corner from the bathroom, Gayle said, "Thanks for the shirt. I love how it smells like you." She was wearing one of Jerry's dress shirts. The light blue herringbone perfectly matched her blue eyes.

Her long brown hair was well-styled, flowing over her shoulders. Gayle had rolled up the sleeves of Jerry's shirt, and left the top three buttons open. The shirt tails were just the right length, covering her prizes but showing the sides of her hips.

Jerry was sitting up in bed with the covers over the lower half of his body. Gayle walked over to him and kissed him. "MMmmmm..." she hummed. Jerry reached his right hand out and slipped it under Gayle's shirt. Cupping her firm ass, he pulled her to him and kissed her passionately for about fifteen seconds.

"Wow!" Gayle said when he released her. She put her hand on Jerry's hairy chest, and ran her red nails around him. Then she grabbed a Cervaza and climbed in bed next to Jerry. "Who's playing?"

"UCLA and Florida. The Bruins are up 2-1, one out, top of the third." Jerry took a drink of his beer and turned his eyes on the TV, knowing full well what this would do to Gayle.

He was right. Seconds later he felt a warm hand slide under the sheets and onto his cock. Gayle spooned up next to him and kissed his neck. "You're not really going to watch that game, are you?" Her hot breath gave him goosebumps, but he tried to remain impassive.

"I was thinking about it," Jerry responded. Gayle began stroking his cock. "You know how I love a good ball game."

Gayle's hand moved downward, and she massaged his sack. Getting up on her knees facing Jerry, Gayle said, "I love a good ballgame too." Gayle leaned into Jerry and kissed him, exploring his mouth with her tongue. It was getting more difficult by the second to feign indifference, but Jerry kept trying.

The truth was that Gayle was magnificent. Unlike his ex-wife, Gayle had a hard, firm body and so far was an eager lover. Jerry loved Gayle's long hair; his wife having gone to a short, unfeminine page-boy cut when she turned thirty-five. While Jerry preferred his ex-wife's large saggy tits, Gayle had an ample supply. The piercings and tattoos were just plain slutty, and that suited Jerry just fine. He knew he wasn't going to marry Gayle- he was going to fuck her.

Gayle unbuttoned her top, letting it fall open. She let it slide off her shoulders, exposing herself to the man old enough to be her father. "You never told me what you thought of these." Gayle flipped her hair back and pushed her chest forward.

Jerry pivoted on his hip and turned toward Gayle. "So why did you do this?" Jerry asked, tracing her nipple piercings with his fingertips. "Decoration or something else?"

Gayle took her hand from underneath the covers and put both her palms on Jerry's chest. She leaned in and kissed him, using her tongue to run across his teeth. "Both," she answered. Jerry responded by putting his thumbs and middle fingers on the sides of both of her nipple bars and began pulling.

"Is that what you like?" Jerry asked. Gayle moaned in response. Jerry pulled her nipples to him and kissed her, slightly twisting the bars as he French-kissed her.

"Oh my God," Gayle sighed. "Oh, yes."

"So these aren't for decoration, are they?" Jerry squeezed Gayle's tits firmly, eliciting another moan. "They're for pleasure." Jerry returned his grip to the nipple bars. "And for pain." Jerry pulled even harder on Gayle's nipples, making her gasp.

Jerry could tell he was turning Gayle on, so he continued. "And the tongue piercing, that clearly wasn't for decoration." He let off some on the pulling, but began twisting Gayle's nipples again. "Did you pierce your tongue so you could pleasure some boy with your slut mouth?"

Gayle gasped, "No."

"Don't lie to me again, you know I'll punish you if you lie, Gayle." Jerry pulled and twisted at the same time, making the young girl's nipples ache.

"I'm not lying." Gayle put her hands on top of Jerry's hands, signaling that there was a limit. Jerry backed things down, taking a minute to suck both of Gayle's breasts. She breathed heavily. "I got the piercing so I could eat pussy."

"Is that so?" Jerry asked. He held her by the back of her head and pulled her towards him. After kissing her neck for a few moments, he said, "Tell me more."

"Right after I quit playing I hooked up with Amy." Amy was the first baseman on Jerry's last team, a big girl who was a stereotypical softball lesbian- short hair, deep voice, pretty butch. "We went out and got drunk and before I knew it Amy had my pants off and her head between my legs. I had never cum so hard in my life like when she went down on me."

Jerry pulled Gayle's long hair, lifting her chin. He continued kissing her neck while his right hand went back to work on her breasts. "Amy had her tongue pierced and it was amazing. I decided that I wanted one too. I used it on Amy, but not long after I realized that I preferred guys." Gayle's hand went back to Jerry's cock, which was at full staff.

Jerry rolled to his back, and put his left hand on the crown of Gayle's head. He pushed some, but she needed little encouragement and eagerly began sucking Jerry's cock.

Jerry wasn't huge by any stretch of the imagination, but was larger than average. It took Gayle less than a minute and she was swallowing Jerry whole, deep-throating him. After a couple of minutes, Jerry told her, "Get down there between my legs so I can watch you."

Gayle pivoted and obeyed. Putting Jerry's thighs underneath her upper arms, she tossed her long hair to one side. Holding Jerry's cock in one hand, she stuck out her tongue and began to lick his shaft. "How's that, Coach?" Her blue eyes smiled as she worked to pleasure him.

"Not bad," Jerry replied, knowing full well that the comment would inspire her to work harder. Sure enough, Gayle began picking up the pace, alternating licking his shaft and cockhead with deep throating him. She spit in her hand and began stroking him.

A few minutes later Gayle shifted herself downward, taking her arms off Jerry's thighs. She hooked her hands under Jerry's knees and had him put his feet flat on the bed. She then began sucking his balls while she stroked him. "That's good," Jerry told her, enjoying her oral talents.

Gayle then put her hands under Jerry's thighs right below his butt and pushed. Jerry raised his knees towards his chest, and Gayle did something Jerry had never experienced before- she began licking his asshole. Jerry involuntarily groaned as she used her tongue to swirl around butthole. The sensation of the ball on her tongue on his anus was amazing, and Gayle redoubled her efforts knowing that she was pleasing him.

A short while later, Gayle suddenly stopped tossing Jerry's salad and sat up. "Oohhh, neck cramp," she said. Jerry was actually relieved for the break, as he was getting sore from holding his legs up. Gayle swung her legs off the bed and stood up, flexing her shoulders. "Gotta take a break," she said.

Jerry admired her physique as she walked around the bed. While she carried a few unneeded pounds, Gayle had an athletic figure. Most of the extra weight was around her hips and ass, which was still pink from the spanking. She noticed his look, and again tossed her hair with the classic feminine indicator of interest. Her eyes flashed at him, and she gave him a full smile from her broad mouth. She took a long pull on her Cervaza and winked at Jerry.

Jerry grinned back at her. "That was interesting," he said as he put his feet on the floor and stood up.

Gayle took another long drink of her beer, licking her lips as she set the bottle back down on the nightstand. "Just interesting?"

Jerry picked up a condom from his nightstand and opened it. "It was more than interesting." He unrolled the condom on his erect penis. "It was exciting." He maintained eye contact with Gayle while he put the rubber on, and she sent her blue eyes back to him.

Walking slowly around the bed towards Gayle, Jerry said, "I've never had anyone do that before."

Gayle turned to face him, saying, "Is that so?" She looked down at his cock, anxious for what would come next. Moving her gaze back to Jerry's face, she said, "I'm glad I could be your first."

Jerry stood next to her and began to play with her nipple bars again. Gayle's eyes glazed over some, and she held Jerry's balls with her right hand.

Their bodies inches apart, Jerry rubbed Gayle's neck for a few seconds. "Better?" he asked.

"Much better," Gayle responded, grasping Jerry's shaft and rubbing it up against her pussy. Keeping his hand behind her head, Jerry kissed Gayle deeply. She opened her hips and continued to rub Jerry's manhood against her slit.

Jerry broke the kiss and put his hands under Gayle's armpits, lifting her up while he pivoted. He tossed her on the bed, and she landed on her side. Grabbing her ankles, Jerry pulled her towards the edge of the bed. Gayle was a little stunned by the sudden movement, and wasn't quite sure what exactly Jerry wanted her to do.

A second later, she got her answer. Jerry pulled her hips and got her on all fours, pulling her towards him. He adjusted his hips slightly, and pushed his cockhead into her.

Still trying to get settled, Gayle shifted her knees slightly. Jerry immediately responded with a swift, hard slap to her ass, the smack resounding in the room. "Don't you dare run from me," Jerry commanded. He began to work his cock deeper into Gayle's pussy.

Again, Gayle shifted her weight. Again, Jerry's hand came down hard on her tight ass. "I SAID DON'T RUN!" Jerry used his right hand to push Gayle's head down into the mattress, and he thrusted all the way inside of her.

Jerry began to bang Gayle hard. "You stay put!" he told her. Gayle did exactly that, loving the way that Jerry was fucking her. Jerry moved his hand from the back of Gayle's neck to her hips, and began pulling her into his thrusts.

After a few minutes, Jerry pulled his cock out of her, and let go of her hips. Gayle lifted her head and looked back at Jerry. He smiled at her, then reached out and grabbed a handful of her thick brown hair. He pulled firmly, and Gayle put her palms on the bed and locked her elbows. Jerry put his cockhead back inside her, then dropped his hands to his sides. "C'mon," was all Jerry said, and Gayle began rocking backwards, fucking herself on Jerry's cock.

"That's right, fuck yourself with my cock," Jerry encouraged her. Gayle redoubled her efforts, and Jerry rewarded her with a hard slap on her ass.

Gayle let out an, "Oh my God," again tossing her hair and looking back at Jerry. Another hard blow reddened her right ass cheek, and Gayle cooed in response. "You always knew how to discipline a bad girl, Coach." Jerry smacked her butt again twice, and felt Gayle begin to quiver around him.

"I've always wanted to get fucked and spanked at the same time." Gayle grinded herself on Jerry, and Jerry began alternating three strokes and a spank.

After about five repetitions, Jerry taunted her. "You're a naughty little slut, aren't you?" Jerry leaned forward and reached around Gayle, finding her right breast and the nipple bar. Pulling on the bar, Jerry increased the intensity of his thrusts.

Gayle began to orgasm. "OH MY GOD YES," she yelped, her arms collapsing bringing her head back into the mattress. Jerry pulled her hair hard, got her back up on all fours, and slapped her butt again with his right hand. He then reached under her belly and quickly found her clit, which he stimulated.

"OH FUCK, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT PLAY WITH ME WHILE I CUM FOR YOU!" No Two Pump Chump, Jerry had been fucking his young ex-player for well over a half hour. Jerry kept working Gayle for another minute, letting her crest and recede.

"That's my girl, you let it go," Jerry told her. He looked at her ass, which was very red on the right cheek where he'd been wearing her out. Jerry put his hands on the small of Gayle's back, and withdrew his cock almost all the way, leaving just his cockhead inside her. Gayle exhaled and sighed.

Jerry gave her a few shallow strokes, then a hard deep thrust, and pulled out of her. He then flipped Gayle over on her back. "How do you know just how I like it?" Gayle asked. She had wonderful eyes that would have looked even better when they were properly made up.

Jerry kissed her forehead, then gave her a long, deep kiss on the mouth. Gayle's tongue danced in his mouth, and then he pulled away. "The experience of age," he grinned at her. He traced her lips with his fingers for a moment, and she kissed them.

"I can taste my pussy on you," Gayle said quietly.

"Really?" Jerry asked rhetorically.

Gayle reached her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy, briefly inserting her finger inside herself. "Wanna taste?" she asked, reaching her hand up towards Jerry's mouth.

Leaning closer to her, Jerry said, "Sure." Before Gayle could touch his lips, Jerry grasped Gayle's ankles with both hands and pulled up. Gayle's weight rested on her shoulders and the back of her neck as Jerry held her ankles up and spread her legs. He looked at Gayle who was surprised but giggling, and began licking her nether regions.

Gayle's giggles soon turned into low moans and Jerry went to work on her pussy with his mouth. He licked the smooth area above her slit while he slid his finger inside her cunt. Gayle was very wet, and Jerry curved his middle finger upward slightly while he finger-fucked her with his palm up.

While this position gave him great access to her pussy, it wasn't particularly comfortable for either of them. After a few minutes, he let her legs go and stood up. "Sweet," Jerry said to Gayle. He then walked back around the bed, took a swig of beer, and picked up a small tube of AstroGlide.

"Seen this before?" Jerry asked, slowly walking back around to Gayle's side of the bed. She was still on her back, legs dangling over the edge of the bed.

"Nope. What's that for, Coach?"

Jerry unscrewed the top and squeezed a dab into his left palm. With his right hand, he lifted Gayle's left leg up and put her foot over his right shoulder, pivoting Gayle's hips so most of her weight was on her right hip. Jerry then touched his right middle finger into the gel, and began to lube up Gayle's ass.

After circling her bunghole a few times to get it slicked up, Jerry inserted the top joint of his middle finger into Gayle's butt. "It makes things slippery," he answered. Jerry added some more lube to the mix, and slid his entire finger up Gayle's tight ass.

Jerry's erection has given out slightly, and he stroked himself while he spoke to Gayle. "I'm guessing you've done this before." He continued to fingerfuck Gayle's asshole.

"How did you know?" Gayle winced slightly, but did nothing to stop Jerry.

"The tramp stamp." Jerry slid a second finger inside Gayle's ass, lubricating and stretching her out slightly. Gayle moaned a little as Jerry's two fingers violated her sweet young ass. "Tramp stamps are best seen from behind. The person who's really going to see a tramp stamp is someone who's got you naked and on all fours. Now play with your nipples for me while I get you ready."

Gayle complied, teasing her nipples with her fingertips and pulling on her bars. Jerry continued to use his two fingers in her backside and stroke himself. Now fully erect, he said, "All right, that's good."

"How do you want me, Coach?" Gayle gave Jerry a thin smile while she lightly twisted her nipple bars.

Jerry motioned to her, extending his right index finger straight up and waving it in a circle. Gayle got back on all fours, and Jerry got behind her. "Tuck your knees to your chest," he told her, trying to get the right height and angle. He put a few drops of lube on her anus, and Gayle shivered.

"That's cold!" she said. Once again she tossed her hair, this time pulling it straight over her head.

Standing on his tip-toes for a second, Jerry began to push himself inside Gayle's ass. It took a bit to get his mushroom head into her, but then there was a slight pop and in it went. "MMmmm," Gayle moaned, but stayed put as Jerry slowly pushed deeper and deeper into her ass.

Unlike before when he pounded Gayle's pussy, Jerry gave her long, slow strokes as he fucked her ass. Jerry kept pulling all the way out of her and putting his cock back in so he could enjoy the tightness of the initial entry.

"Oh God, I love it in my ass," Gayle hissed. "You know just how to use me." Gayle pushed back against him, trying to get more of Jerry inside her.

Jerry once again slapped her ass, this time with his left hand. "That's right, get it," Another four hard spanks, and then he grabbed her hair. "Spread your ass open for me, slut."

Gayle used her hands to pull her cheeks apart, and Jerry pushed deeper into to her. "Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want you to cum in my ass." Jerry stroked her faster, his need building.

"Talk to me, slut." Jerry had his hands on her hips, and was fucking her hard now.

Gayle could tell he was close. "Fuck my ass, Coach. Give it to me good." Jerry closed his eyes and rolled his head back. "That's it, that's it, oh my God you're going to cum in my ass!"

Jerry let loose, shaking as he shot his load. He gripped Gayle's hips and fucked her two more strokes to finish, then slowly pulled out of her, careful to keep the condom from slipping off.

"Oh holy shit," Jerry said, taking a step back from Gayle. She turned over and sat up on the bed, smiling at the older man.

"That was great," she said, reaching out to hold Jerry's balls. She massaged them for a second while Jerry recovered from his orgasm.

Jerry carefully began to take the condom off. As usual, there was some pain when pubes get pulled, but he rolled it off, the tip full of his sperm. As he held the rubber by the open end, Gayle asked, "Can I have that?"

Wary, Jerry let Gayle take the loaded rubber from him. "I don't want to waste this," she said, and tipped her head back, opening her mouth. She squeezed the cum out of the rubber and onto her tongue while she kept eye contact with Jerry. She made sure Jerry was watching to see his cum in her mouth, and then swallowed it. "Yummy," she purred at him with a nasty grin.

Jerry smiled back at her. "I'm going to jump in the shower," he told her. Jerry finished his beer with two long gulps and headed to the bathroom. Tired from the day's work and the night's efforts, Jerry spent fifteen minutes in the shower letting the hot water run over him. Gayle had hung her scrubs up to let them dry alongside the shirt Jerry had given her earlier.

When he got out of the shower, Gayle was asleep under the covers. Jerry turned off some lights and quietly slipped into bed next to her. He turned the volume down on the TV, watched the end of the softball game, set his alarm, and then shut it down and went to sleep.