Player Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still dark in the room, Jerry felt cool and half-realized that he wasn't covered by any sheets. He then felt a warm moisture, and for a brief moment thought he might have pissed the bed. Waking up, Jerry recognized that it was Gayle's mouth on his cock. She sucked him hard, and whispered, "Please let me ride you." The annoyance of being awakened was quickly outweighed by the pleasure of Gayle's enthusiastic cocksucking.

While Gayle continued to blow him, Jerry reached to the bedside table for a condom. He greatly preferred bareback, but wasn't going to take any chances either. He opened the foil, and before he could do anything else Gayle said, "Allow me."

"Just a minute, young lady" Jerry said. Jerry sat up, grabbed Gayle's hips, and pulled them up to his head as he lay back down. Understanding what Jerry wanted, Gayle threw her knee over him, and they began to 69. Jerry enjoyed licking her smooth pussy, spreading her lips and tasting her. Gayle responded by deep-throating Jerry, taking him all the way into her mouth.

A bit later Jerry patted her ass and said, "OK." Gayle rolled the condom on Jerry's erection, pivoted around, and mounted him. In the low light of the room Jerry saw the pleasure on Gayle's face as she slid herself down on his cock. She put her hands on Jerry's chest and began to grind on him. "Is that what you wanted?" Jerry asked.

"Oh God, yes." Gayle moaned. Sitting up, she pulled her hair back and fucked him hard. Gayle's youthful athleticism showed as she bounced on Jerry's cock. Jerry began to play with her breasts. They were firm and he was able to cover them with his hands.

"Pull them for me, Coach." Jerry obliged, grabbing the nipple bars and tugging on them while she rode him. "Uhhhhh..." Gayle groaned as she continued fucking him.

Jerry pulled her down to him and kissed her while be began thrusting. Gayle's hair fell over his face, and keeping himself inside her, Jerry rolled them over so he was on top.

Jerry began pumping her missionary style. Gayle wrapped her hands around Jerry's neck while he fucked her. Jerry stroked his former player for a couple of minutes, then took her hands and interlocked his fingers with hers. He lifted Gayle's hands up over her head, giving her the feeling of being held down while he took her. Gayle whimpered while Jerry continued to thrust into her, loving being dominated by her ball coach.

Jerry let go of Gayle's hands, and pushed her knees up to her chest. Having folded her up, Jerry began to hard-fuck her, pushing deep inside her. "Oh Christ, Coach," Gayle said as Jerry continued to screw her- there was no love-making, just animal lust.

Jerry suddenly unmounted Gayle, and hopped off the bed. Slightly puzzled, Gayle watched as Jerry took the rubber off his cock, and walked to the side of the bed. Gayle was still on her back, and Jerry used her arms to pull her to the edge of the bed, arranging her with her face up and the back of her neck resting on the edge of the bed.

"Open up, slut," Jerry commanded her. He pushed himself into her mouth and began to fuck her face. Gayle gasped for a moment, then hungrily took Jerry back in her mouth, adjusting herself to accommodate Jerry's cock. "That's my girl, take it, take it all!" Jerry told her. Gayle was thrilled that Jerry didn't ask for anything- he just took what he wanted. She loved that she was what he wanted, and was eager to please him.

The position made it more difficult for Gayle to deep throat Jerry, but she was able to take all of his shaft. Jerry pulled out for a moment to let her catch her breath, but then resumed fucking her mouth. "I'm going to use your hot mouth." Soon Jerry began to groan, and said, "Here you go, her you GO!" Jerry shot his load in Gayle's mouth, his first few pulses going straight down her open throat. He then pulled out some, and gave her more of his cum in her mouth. Jerry pulled all the way out of Gayle's mouth, and his last spurt landed across her lips and chin.

As Jerry stepped back, Gayle rolled onto her stomach, and put her elbows on the bed, raising her head. Without being told, she gently reached out and pulled Jerry to her and began to clean him with her mouth, licking sucking and stroking him to get the last of his cum. "Whew!" Jerry exclaimed, pulling back away from her once she'd finished him.

Gayle was glowing, thrilled to finally be with a man who knew how to use her like she wanted. He didn't ask, he took. Gayle loved being submissive, and Jerry fulfilled her in ways that she'd always wanted. Jerry didn't make an effort to please her, and in doing so he satisfied her totally.

Jerry woke up to a warm kiss. Gayle was dressed in her scrubs, standing over him. "I have a cab coming for me. Don't get up." Jerry began to focus, and Gayle kissed him again. "That was wonderful. I'll understand if you don't want to, but I hope we can get together again."

Jerry said, "But how are you going to get into your car?" Gayle reached into her pocket and pulled out her keyfob. "I'll just push this button and the door will open," she smiled at Jerry. "Please don't me mad."

Jerry grinned back at her. "I may have to punish you for that, young lady."

"I sure hope so, Coach." Gayle kissed him once more, slipping her tongue in his mouth, smiled and flipped her hair, and closed the door quietly behind her.